First Anniversary Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy and I celebrate our 1st anniversary with a new friend.
6.1k words
4.69
3.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/28/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers

Previously...

Cindy and Larry are staying at an RV park which, except for the swimming pool, is no longer clothing optional. While sunbathing at the pool, they meet Precious with whom they establish an immediate rapport. The two women team up to play a game with Larry, teasing him to the very edge of a climax only to deny him release. They do this several times before giving him a break.

Part One ends with the three of them sunbathing at the pool.

Begin Part Two...

The sun felt good on my naked skin as I lay on a lounge chair by the pool, my cock slowly recovering from the workout Cindy and Precious had given it.

The two women sat next to me. Cindy's small teardrop-shaped breasts were beginning to turn pink. Precious' pendulous boobs, however, were as deeply tanned as the rest of her body.

I wasn't sure how long they would allow me to recover before they started up again. But when Cindy began telling Precious about how the two of us had met, I let out a long sigh and relaxed. It would take a while for Cindy to tell that long story. I nodded off a few times and then Cindy mentioned we'd soon need to get ready for our anniversary dinner tonight. She was taking me to a fancy restaurant, one that had cloth napkins and didn't ask if you wanted fries with that.

"So you've been a couple for a year," Precious said.

Cindy shook her head. "I've lived with him for a year, but we didn't start having sex until six weeks after I moved in."

"What was that like? You know, before you started having sex."

"Well, I definitely masturbated a lot. There was just something about sleeping ten feet away from him--I slept on the couch--and knowing that probably if I wanted to, I could go to his bed and, you know--"

"--have him fuck your brains out!"

They both laughed.

"Something like that," Cindy said. "I'm pretty sure I heard him masturbate at least a couple of times. I know once I heard him in the middle of the night. I think that was hardest. I really had this strong urge to get in bed with him that time."

"What did you do?"

"I masturbated. I think we both came about the same time."

Precious laughed. "That's funny."

"But Larry was a gentleman--mostly. A few times I quote unquote 'caught' him in just his bikini briefs. I mean, you know the size of his cock. The first time I saw the outline of that thing in his briefs I damn near had a heart attack."

"Did that make it harder for you two not to have sex?"

"I don't think so. But it gave me something to think about when I masturbated."

"I bet. So what happened that you guys started, you know, being intimate?"

Cindy thought for a moment. "I guess the main thing is he gave me time to become friends. He wasn't like previous boyfriends who behaved like jerks, always trying to get into my panties."

Precious nodded her head knowingly.

"I mean Larry wanted in my panties too. He made that very clear. He just wasn't a jerk about it."

Precious gave me an appreciative look.

"Plus he's a great listener!"

"Awww! That's sweet! And the age difference," said Precious. "That was never an issue?"

Cindy shook her head.

"If you don't mind, I'm curious how much older he is than you?"

"Take a guess."

Precious pursed her lips. "You're in your late twenties, I'm guessing. And he's got to be in his early fifties. So, maybe like twenty-two, twenty-three years?"

Cindy smiled at me before turning back to Precious. "Thirty!"

Precious let out a cry. "No fucking way! So he's like in his late fifties?"

"Cindy's thirty-four," I said. "You can do the math."

Precious' jaw dropped. "Get outta here! What do you guys do to stay so youthful looking, if that's even a term?"

Cindy glanced at me. "We like to fuck a lot!"

Precious guffawed. "That's funny! Say, could I do a piece about you guys for my travel blog? Maybe include a picture?"

I laughed when Cindy immediately crossed her arms over her breasts.

Precious touched Cindy's shoulder. "I don't mean naked. Maybe after you guys put on your suits to go back to your RV?"

"Actually," Cindy said, "Larry and I need to get ready for our date."

"Could I take a few pictures before you go?"

I nodded to Cindy.

"Okay," she said.

"And could we could talk more tomorrow? I'd like to show you my rig. It's a homemade van conversion."

I'm always a sucker for rigs even remotely out of the mainstream. "Sure," I said.

"Good," said Precious. "I'll fix sandwiches."

We agreed to meet around noon.

***

As soon as we got back to our RV, Cindy wrapped her arms around me for a long, sloppy kiss. Then she pulled at my swim thong. "Take this off and sit on the couch?"

I slipped out of my thong and took a seat. Cindy slipped off her thong and then bent over me, taking my cock in her mouth and moving up and down its length.

After which she straddled my lap. "I'm so fucking horny it's not funny."

She gasped when I immediately thrust myself into her.

I leaned back against the the sofa, watching Cindy's eyes come alive as she moved her hips against my thrusts.

I pinched her nipples harder than usual, making her yelp.

Within minutes she groaned, "Oh fuck!"

Ah! To be thirty-four again, I thought. She put her mouth on mine and we tongued each other as she rode a long orgasm into the sunset.

I'd need far more time before I could release my tension, and I knew we needed to start getting ready for our date. Rather than trying to make something happen that probably wouldn't anyway, I was content to let her ride me for a few more minutes while we kissed and she enjoyed her afterglow.

There'd be plenty of time for love after we got home from the restaurant. As Cindy was fond of saying, ninety percent of pleasure is in the anticipation.

***

"Knock, knock!" Cindy said the next morning as we stood outside Precious' RV, a twenty-one-foot work van, the kind used by plumbers, contractors and the like. It had no external signage, no logos. The side and rear windows were tinted so you couldn't see inside.

As we waited, Cindy tongued my ear. "I'm getting horny all of a sudden."

"Anticipating what might happen with Precious?"

She gave me a wicked grin.

"Hey!" said Precious, opening the van's side door. She had on shorts and a tank top. "Come in! How are the two love birds today?"

I followed Cindy inside.

"I'm horny as hell, thanks for asking," said Cindy, holding onto both of Precious' hands.

Precious gave me an amused look.

"Hey," I said. "Don't look at me that way. I think we've got a situation here that's counterintuitive. The more we fuck, the hornier she gets. So the solution is to reduce the frequency of fucking."

Precious and Cindy hugged and kissed each other.

"I'd say 'fucking frequency,' but then you wouldn't know if I meant the f-word as a noun or an adjective."

The women laughed.

"Larry, you talk about a solution," said Precious, "but I don't see a problem."

"I don't know, Precious," Cindy said. "Maybe there is something wrong with me. I've lost track of the number of times I've come this weekend."

Precious rubbed her boobs against my chest before kissing me. "If you guys are trying to impress me with your sexual appetites, all I can say is...I'm fucking impressed."

I ogled her erect nipples protruding through her top. "That's right, Larry," she said. "I don't wear a bra around my house."

Cindy laughed. "I'm sure you won't hear him complain."

When Precious had mentioned that she traveled in a converted work van, I imagined a spartan interior with a sleeping bag and air mattress. Maybe a folding chair and card table.

Nothing close to what I was seeing now. She had a complete kitchen set-up, albeit on a small scale, with real wooden cabinets and doors, and a fancy linoleum floor.

There was a closet containing a toilet, removable shower-head and curtain. Precious demonstrated how you stood in the middle of the van and pulled the curtain completely around you to shower. The curtain was attached to a ceiling-mounted oblong track.

She pointed to a floor drain with her foot. "That's where the water goes into a grey water tank below the floor."

We trailed Precious to the rear of the van. "Excuse the mess," she said, pointing to an unmade bed. "This converts to a dining table with the bed cushions serving as seats. But since it's just me, I usually eat in the cockpit or outside."

Cindy and I sat next to each other on the bed.

"So this is a completely self-contained unit?" said Cindy.

"That's right."

"Did you do all of the work by yourself?"

Precious shook her head. "I have an uncle who's a jack of all trades. I was his second pair of hands."

I nodded. "This is a great setup. It looks like you lowered the floor?"

"Four inches. Gives me more headroom. As long as I stay on paved roads I don't worry about scraping the bottom of the van."

"I like that the outside isn't decorated to make it look like anything but a utility vehicle," I said.

"Being a woman traveling alone, I didn't want the rig to stand out. I'm not thrilled about the white exterior, but there's a gazillion of these babies out there."

Precious brought out sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea.

"You guys can sit in the cockpit seats," she said. "I'll show you how they swivel."

With the seats facing the back of the van we were able to continue conversing with Precious who sat on the bed.

As we ate, she filled us in on some of the things she did to support herself and we traded travel stories.

"So of all the things you do, what brings in the most money?" I said.

"My bread and butter is contract work. I'm a technical writer specializing in information technology."

I nodded, pretending that I understood what she had just said.

"Right now I have two projects that should keep me busy for the rest of the year. My travel website is my baby, though. It's what I do for fun even though it doesn't bring in any money--yet."

"That's the one you talked about yesterday, wanting to take our picture?" said Cindy.

"Right. Come sit on the bed with me. I'll get my laptop and show you."

Cindy and I sat on either side of Precious as she keystroked her way to her travel site. It took all my self-control not to cup one of her boobs. I mean, it was mere inches from me, and I don't think she would have minded.

When the page opened there we were: Cindy and I stood in the pool. I was in the deeper end with water above my waist, wearing a shit-eating grin and holding Cindy's thong. Cindy was behind me, in shallower water, holding up my thong. It was obvious she was topless, but the glare of the sunlight in the water obscured most of her chest.

Cindy squealed when she saw the picture.

The accompanying blog entry had two more photos including one of Cindy and me in our suits--except for Cindy's top. We're standing on the pool deck, my hands cover her boobs while her right hand cups the bulge in my crotch.

To my surprise, the fingertips of her left hand are inside her thong.

"Naughty girl," I said. "Were you fingering yourself?"

Precious looked at both of us with a twinkle in her eye. "Let me show you another website I have."

After a few keystrokes, a blurry homepage appeared behind a warning in large red type: "Must be 18 to enter!"

Cindy covered her mouth. "Our kind of website!"

Precious grinned. Navigating past the warning, the homepage came into focus: The Erotic Travelers.

"These are photo sessions I did with three RVing couples," said Precious. "If you're game, I'll include you guys as couple number four."

The homepage had a photo of each couple, clothed, posing in front of their RV. Precious clicked on the photo of 'Jon and Marta' and a series of thumbnail photos appeared.

She clicked on several of the thumbnails. In one, Marta sucks Jon's cock, in another Marta smiles at the camera as she rides Jon's cock in reverse cowboy fashion. In still another she poses on their bed masturbating with a dildo.

"What do you think?" said Precious.

"I think I'm getting wet," said Cindy.

I nodded.

Precious rested her hand on my thigh.

"You're not in any of the photos," Cindy said.

"None of the couples invited me to participate. And that's okay. But if you and Larry want, I'd be happy to join in."

Cindy smirked. "Let me tell you right now that Larry would love to fuck me while playing with your big boobs. Or maybe he'd rather fuck your big boobs?"

Precious shot me an amused look. "He's a fan of my boobs, is he?"

Cindy grinned. "Huge!"

The two women chortled.

Cindy looked at me. "What do you think?"

"About her boobs?"

Precious laughed.

We were still seated on the bed with Precious between us. Cindy had to lean forward so I could see her stick out her tongue at me.

"Shall we do this?" Cindy said.

"I'm in."

Cindy put her arm around Precious. "You know, we just met you yesterday but it seems like we've known you forever."

Precious squeezed Cindy's arm. "I know. I feel the same way about you guys."

"Yesterday when I first got to the pool and saw how you were sucking Larry's cock, knowing that I was watching you, I said to myself, 'I've got to get to know these good people.' And then when we teased Larry--"

"--you don't need to bring that up, please!" I said, trying to make light of my agonizing experience.

"Actually," Cindy said, "he fucked my brains out as soon as we got home."

"Now I'm jealous."

The two women giggled.

Precious moved her hand up my thigh until she nudged my cock. "Something tells me you two aren't going to have any problem performing before the camera."

"You're going to join us, right?" said Cindy.

"Since you asked so nicely, yes."

Cindy pulled off her top. Her breasts were slightly sunburned from yesterday.

Precious put away her laptop and retrieved her smartphone and opened the camera function.

I scooted closer to Cindy, put my arm around her waist.

Precious looked through the viewfinder with an eye for framing. "Height-wise, you two are like Mutt and Jeff, aren't you?" She was referring to my six-foot-two frame versus Cindy's who stood at four-feet-eleven.

Cindy giggled and kissed me. "What really matters, dearie, is that our special body parts line up just so."

Precious snorted. "That is important."

I took off my shorts and tee-shirt. Cindy slipped off her shorts and felt the crotch. "I'm already soaked!"

"Oh my!" said Precious.

"Off!" Cindy said, pulling at Precious' tank top. "Shorts too."

Both women giggled as Precious slipped out of her clothes.

"I like being naked with my friends," Precious said. "And I like what I do with my friends when we're naked!"

"Hear hear!" said Cindy.

I raised my hand to second the motion.

"How about a group hug?" said Precious.

The three of us squeezed into a circle in front of the bed, arms around each others' shoulders. It was hard to ignore the contrasts between the women. Precious was tall (about five-feet-nine) and Cindy was short; Precious had those pendulous boobs, Cindy's tear-drop shaped ones were small.

But those were superficial differences. What excited me about being around these women were the things they shared in common: playfulness, a desire to pleasure others, sensuality, and an openness and honesty when it came to expressing their sexuality.

Precious glanced at my cock. "Someone's ready to rock and roll!"

I did a little dance in place which got my cock swinging back and forth. "That happens when I'm hugging two sexy ladies."

"Talk like that will get you some pussy every time," Precious said.

"He's excited to see your big boobs again," said Cindy. "And quite frankly, so am I."

"Awww," said Precious. "Keep talking like that and I'll have to get my face wet between your thighs!"

"Promise?" said Cindy.

Precious gave both Cindy and me a wicked grin, and then retrieved her phone from the kitchen counter. "So, how do we want to start?"

"I'll take you up on getting your face wet," said Cindy. "Maybe Larry can take photos?"

"Okay," said Precious as she and Cindy climbed onto the bed.

Precious crawled between Cindy's legs and watched Cindy spread her thick, wet folds.

"Beautiful," said Precious.

Cindy used two fingers to stroke herself. Precious and I laughed at the squishy sound.

"I am so wet," Cindy said.

"We hear," said Precious, laughing.

Precious licked Cindy's swollen nerve bud as Cindy continued her stroking.

Almost immediately, Cindy raised her hips from the bed. "Fuck! Please don't stop with your mouth!"

I scooted closer to Cindy so she could rub my cock with her free hand.

"Oh, baby, she's got me so close. Let me suck you while I come."

I moved closer still. Between her sucking and stroking, I quickly climbed to a high plateau of arousal. There was an advantage in needing a bit longer to launch my rocket, and I enjoyed the sustained level of pleasure her tongue and fingers were giving me.

Cindy's muffled moans announced the onset of her release. Her hips bounced off the bed as Precious fought to keep her tongue deep in Cindy's folds. Although she struggled at times, Cindy kept my cock down her throat as she came.

Finally Cindy pushed away Precious' head. "I can't take any more right now."

That's when I remembered the phone in my hand. I hadn't taken a single shot. Oh well, I thought. We were just getting started.

As Cindy recovered, Precious trailed kisses up her front. I made a half-hearted attempt to take a picture of Cindy sucking me, but, fuck it, I was enjoying myself too much to make the effort.

Precious began sucking Cindy's nipples. I managed a photo of that, hoping the camera captured Precious' glistening face.

Cindy and Precious kissed, and for a moment, both women had a hand on my cock, but then Cindy played with Precious' breasts. To my surprise, Precious bent over and took me into her mouth. She gagged once she had about half my length in her throat.

It was a sight to behold, getting a blowjob from Precious while Cindy watched, her face only inches away.

"Is she doing a good job?" Cindy said, her face full of mischief.

"A very good job!"

"Are you going to come in her mouth?"

"Probably not."

"Maybe she'll let you come in her pussy. You didn't do that yesterday, did you?"

"No, I did not."

"I bet if you ask her nicely, she'll let you. Or I'll be happy to have you come in my mouth."

"I can't come in your pussy?"

"Of course you can! I'd be happy to have you come there."

Precious stopped sucking me. "Jesus Christ! Will you two stop yakking? You won't believe how turned on I'm getting listening to you."

I grinned at Cindy. "Sounds like maybe it's time to get your face wet."

Precious rubbed herself as she lay on her back and in no time Cindy's mouth was on her clitoris, the initial contact making Precious flinch. Then she pressed Cindy's head between her legs.

Precious looked at me. "I want to suck you some more." I scooted on my knees closer to her.

"I don't know how she takes all of your cock. I really don't," Precious said.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "It feels damn good what you're doing right now."

Cindy kept licking between Precious' folds while Precious sucked my cock.

I got an idea for a picture. "Just a second," I said to Precious, taking my cock out of her mouth. It had a goodly amount of saliva on it which I let drip on Precious' face.

But I never got a chance to take a photo because that's when Precious grabbed at Cindy's hair.

"Oh, honey!" Precious said. "Right there. Stay right there and keep doing what you're doing. Fuck!"

Precious arched her back, groaning as her release washed over her. Cindy kept her mouth on Precious' delicate parts until the orgasm subsided.

Then I gave the phone to Precious and slipped next to Cindy, cuddling her against my chest. She licked my nipples. "I can't believe how turned on I got watching Precious suck you."

PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers
12