First Anniversary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers

"Face it, there's not much that doesn't get you aroused."

She smiled. "I guess."

We lay together for a few minutes and then Cindy kissed me. Soon our tongues were in each other's mouths. Her kisses grew insistent and her moans louder. I got on top of her, slipping a finger into her pussy, laughing at how wet she was.

Precious, looking like she was still enjoying her afterglow, lay next to Cindy. I noticed she'd placed the phone on the bed. For the moment, there'd be no more photos.

Cindy moved her hips against mine. "I want you."

With my weight supported on my elbows, I fucked her with hard thrusts. I cupped her head with one hand. She tried to speak, but I covered her mouth.

The moan that escaped Cindy's lips was guttural, emanating from her core. I smiled at Precious when Cindy wrapped her legs around my back. She grunted in response to each of my thrusts. By the sound of it, her clitoris was taking direct hits from the base of my cock.

Her moans got louder and her hips thrust against mine with desperate urgency. I began to fuck her harder, although I kept the rhythm of my fucking at an even tempo. Finally I allowed her pull my hand away from her mouth.

"Fuck me," she said, crying. "Please keep fucking me! I'm still coming!"

She started to sob. "You've never fucked me like this before! Oh Larry! I love you so much!"

Had the president of the United States walked in on us right then, I wouldn't have missed a beat, would have kept right on fucking her. But the L-word gave me pause for a second.

There had been a couple of times when I'd come close to saying those words to Cindy myself. Once in the heat of a particularly passionate fuck session, another time while watching a sunset over Lake Michigan near Saugatuck.

They were just words, I told myself. In my case words that in my younger years I used as currency to get sex and other things. But I didn't need any currency to have sex with Cindy. She gave herself entirely to me, no strings attached.

"Cindy, I love you too!" I said, hoping I hadn't waited too long.

She started to cry as I kissed her. I continued fucking her until she signaled she needed a change in position. She got on all fours and I entered her from behind.

Precious sat in front of Cindy, aiming her phone at Cindy's face. Then she moved so she could take shots of us in profile.

We fucked doggy style for a while and her grunts in response to each thrust grew louder until she had a second release.

"Do you want to come on my face or in my mouth?" she said, her way of telling me that she was getting tired.

"Do I have to choose?"

"Smart ass!"

I pulled out of her, my cock dripping vaginal fluid. She turned around, remaining on her knees, and licked my balls as I stroked myself. As I neared my release she opened her mouth. I ejaculated twice onto her face and then she took me down her throat, allowing me to drain every last drop of tension.

Afterwards, I lay on my back and she cuddled me. Precious knelt on the other side of Cindy and stroked her hair. "You guys really got into each other." She licked the ropy deposit that had landed on Cindy's forehead. "You won't mind if I clean you up a bit?"

The second spurt had landed just below Cindy's left eye. Precious rubbed this one into Cindy's cheek. "Natural skin cream."

"I don't know what got into Larry," Cindy said, still catching her breath. She wiped perspiration from her forehead. "He really worked me good."

Precious grinned at me as she watched Cindy play with my cock. "I love your big mushroom head."

Cindy continued stroking me. It felt good, even though I remained at half mast. "If you ask nicely I bet he'd let you take it for a ride."

Precious straddled me and rubbed my cock back and forth against her labia. After obtaining no noticeable result she took me into her mouth. Being soft, she took my whole length with only minimal gagging.

The sight of her lips pressed against my pubic hair got the fires started again in my loins and as she continued sucking, my cock grew. Soon she scooted back on top of me and positioned herself over my shaft.

"Jesus H you're big!" she said as she lowered herself onto me.

She rocked her hips against me. I grabbed her breasts, savored their heft, holding as much of the flesh as I could in each hand. They felt doughy soft.

I let them go, watched them fall and sway side to side. I slapped at them, just to watch how they moved.

"You don't need to be too careful with them," Precious said. "They won't break."

I slapped at them again, harder, then pinched her nipples until she cried out.

"Fuck!" she said.

Her face turned red as her hips went into overdrive, thrusting herself against me. I put my hands behind my head, stretched my legs and watched her work.

Cindy kissed me.

"Jesus Christ!" Precious shouted. She rolled her nipples between her fingers. "You've got me so fucking wound up."

"Anything I can do to help?" said Cindy.

"Do you want me to get on top?" I said.

"I don't know what I want."

"Let's switch," I said, not sure how she'd react.

Precious slipped off me and rolled onto her back on the bed. I got on my knees and crawled to her.

"Just a sec," said Cindy. "There's something I want to do first."

And with that she took my cock into her mouth.

Meanwhile Precious lay with her legs apart, her vaginal opening pulsing. I leaned forward and stuck three fingers into her.

She whimpered. "I want your cock!"

"It's being used," I said.

"Sorry," said Cindy. "Just wanted a taste of you two."

I placed my cock at Precious' entrance and slowly pushed it between her open folds. Cindy licked around where my shaft met Precious' entrance.

Precious groaned.

And so I fucked Precious while Cindy licked her and soon our host was wailing, her hips bucking from the bed as she finally realized that elusive release.

Cindy continued licking until Precious said "no more!" Then Cindy turned her attention to me, giving me sloppy kisses as I slowly fucked Precious. She came twice more in quick succession.

After which I pulled out of her. My cock, covered in her cream, remained at attention. She and Cindy took turns licking me clean.

"Oh baby," Precious said, kissing Cindy, "I hope I've made two new friends this weekend."

"I think you have," said Cindy.

"You guys want something to drink?" said Precious.

"I'd take more ice tea," Cindy said.

I held up two fingers.

Precious refilled our glasses and we talked more about RVing and the places we wanted to visit one day. She took our glasses when we were finished. I sank down on the bed, laying on my back with Cindy close to me.

Precious hopped onto the bed and cuddled next to me on the other side. "I wish you could have seen this place when it was totally clothing optional."

Cindy reached across me to idly caress one of Precious' breasts. "There's a park in southern Ohio that we checked out on the internet, looks interesting."

"I've been to that one, I think," Precious said. "Isn't it right on the Ohio River?"

"A block away. Looks like you can walk there. There's a park."

Cindy moved her attention back to me, caressing my nipples and then slowly dragging her fingers downward. "Well, thanks for the invite to see your van. I wasn't expecting to get naked--"

"--anytime I invite you over to my place, you should expect to get naked. And more!"

"Would you like to come over to see our rig tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"We don't have any plans other than going to the pool."

I could literally see wheels spinning in Precious' head. "Oh?"

Cindy didn't miss a beat. "We could fool around at the pool again and then come back to our RV."

"That sounds like a nice plan." Precious gave my cock a little tug. "Better rest up. Cindy and I might think up new tortures for you."

I pretended to protest, but my quivering cock gave me away.

"How about a photo of the three of us before we go?" Cindy said. "Do you have a selfie stick or something?"

"I do. Give me a minute."

I put a pillow under my head and closed my eyes. I was thinking about all the fun I'd had this afternoon when something wet and warm enveloped my cock. With my eyes still closed, I felt for my crotch and touched Cindy's head.

"Decided to start without me?" said Precious.

I opened my eyes. "She's getting me ready for my closeup."

Precious grinned. "I've got an idea."

In the photo Precious took, the three of us squeeze together on the bed, naked as jaybirds. I'm in the middle. We're laughing, like someone has just finished telling a joke. Cindy and I have our attention focused on the camera lens, but Precious gawks at my impressive erection, her tongue hanging out of her mouth like she's about to lick her lips.

***

It was after five when we returned to our RV.

"Are you going to want much for supper?" I said.

Cindy shook her head. "I'm going to take a shower. I'm really not very hungry right now."

While Cindy showered I turned on the TV and channel surfed.

My jaw dropped when she came downstairs later wearing a wine-colored silky nightshirt that came to mid-thigh. I'd not seen her in it before.

"Holy smokes, Cindy! Where'd you get that?"

She came over to me and did a sexy pirouette that involved a lot of hip thrusting and swaying and running her fingers over her boobs.

"Very sexy," I said.

"I got it online. I was going to wear it last night, but--well, when we got home from the restaurant we pretty much went directly to bed."

"I had you half naked in the truck on the way home."

She smirked. "Gentleman that you are."

"And what's this?" she said, petting my erection sticking up in my shorts. "

"Looks like your outfit scores a ten on my hard-on meter."

She laughed.

"Show me your panties?"

With exaggerated coyness she slowly lifted the hem of her negligee to reveal--her trimmed pubic bush.

"Let me fuck you right now!"

She turned around and wiggled her butt, then bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Her anal plug with the turquoise knob was hard to miss. "Why don't you take your shower and then I'll give you a good time?"

When I emerged from the shower, a pair of silk briefs lay folded next to my towel.

Cindy greeted me with catcalls as I walked downstairs. "Hey sexy man! Can I interested you in some pussy?"

She wrapped her arms around me, caressing my cock through the silk.

"It feels like I'm not wearing anything," I said.

"I like how it clings to the contour of your big banana."

She had a glass of wine waiting for me, also some cheese and crackers.

"Let's sit on the couch," she said. She'd already set up a TV tray and we put our drinks and food on it.

"We've had quite the time the past couple days," she said, reaching for a piece of cheese. "I still can't believe how hard you fucked me today. Was it because Precious was watching?"

"I wasn't aware of it at the time, but maybe you're right. I'd never been in a situation like this before. What about you?"

Cindy sipped from her wine. "Once, many years ago, my boyfriend at the time and I went to another couple's apartment. We got nice and cozy in their living room and had a bit too much to drink. Long story short, we wound up in their bedroom."

"Okay."

"We all got undressed and my boyfriend and I started going down on each other. But no matter what I did, I couldn't get him hard. The other girl suggested we switch partners. She got him hard in no time. Meanwhile her boyfriend starts fucking me."

"Wow!"

"I can't tell you how turned on I was watching the girl and my boyfriend going at it while I was being fucked. I can't explain everything that was going through my head. I mean I was half drunk and half aroused out of my mind."

I nodded.

"Her boyfriend got me to come two times, which was unusual for me to have more than one orgasm. Then he came. And then my boyfriend fucked me while I sucked the other guy's cock. I even got him hard again."

Cindy's hand went between her legs. "My boyfriend got me off another two times. I thought I was going to die or go crazy or something. Nothing like that had ever happened before. The other girl masturbated as she watched."

"Holy cow!"

"Yeah. Then the other guy fucked his girlfriend while she sucked my boyfriend's cock. I couldn't believe how erotic that felt to me. They were really going at it, although I guess when I was with the two guys it was just as intense."

"Hmmm," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Until yesterday, I'd forgotten what it felt like to have sex while someone else is watching."

"So was it like when you were with that other couple?"

"I think it was even better. I mean, I love you, Larry. I didn't have those kinds of feelings for my boyfriend."

She kissed me. "And if you need an audience to fuck me like you did this afternoon, I guess I'd better start rounding up volunteers."

"Maybe we should look for another couple."

Cindy's eyes widened. "Really? You'd like that?"

"There's only one way to find out. But the idea of fucking while another couple watches us is giving me a hard-on right now."

"So you'd be okay having someone...a guy fuck me while you watched?"

"I don't know. I'd be willing to give it a try. I can't promise anything."

"I'm getting wet just talking about this."

Cindy put the cheese and cracker she'd been nibbling back on the TV tray. "I don't seem to be hungry any more."

I started undoing the buttons on her nightshirt. "I'm getting hungry, but not for cheese and crackers."

***

Before I fell asleep, I may have told Cindy something to the effect 'how will we top this year's celebration next year?' Something like that. Or maybe I fell asleep just thinking that thought.

If Cindy replied, it's lost to history. More likely, if I did say it, I was talking to someone already dead to the world.

The next morning Cindy roused me with kisses all over my face.

"Good morning, love," she said.

I looked at her with one half-opened eye.

She squeezed my morning wood. "Do you think next year we'll be able to top what we did this year?"

I fondled her boobs, rubbed her nipples until she groaned. "I don't know, babe, but I'm willing to die trying."

She giggled. "How about we start practicing right now?"

PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers
12