All Comments on 'First Audio'

by TheGingerBrat

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oooh delicious. Next timeā€¦longer, louder, bolderā€¦please

CWay32CWay32about 1 year ago

Great first audio! Love the detail and also hearing about you. That being said, really enjoyed hearing you cum! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have such a lovely, cute voice, would love to hear more from you. As for what turns people on, just go with whatever you like, you seem like an imaginative and intelligent lady . Can't wait for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice for your first audio. You seemed like you had done this before. :-) Communication during sex, solo or with another person, makes sex more interesting. Liked how you described where you were and what you were wearing. Also enjoyed you describing the way you were touching yourself.....a little more detail of how it was affecting your body would be nice. (Probably more for my personal desire as I always am intrigued on how women react.) I will be looking forward to your next audio post(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get off from oral sex, specifically from having my dick sucked and from licking a woman's pussy. My favorite position is sixty nine. Would love to be able to do that. Mmmmm.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverabout 1 year ago

Loved the vulnerability, simplicity and honesty of this recording! Thank you so much for sharing and thinking of us!

ivken07ivken07about 1 year ago

So hot! Thank you for sharing. Hope to hear many more from you.

Andyg8bAndyg8babout 1 year ago

Beautiful voice I came at same time ty xxx

Mr_MarjereMr_Marjereabout 1 year ago

Wonderful first step into making audios! I love how genuinely you talk about your journey. You connected so well with us as listeners. Listening to how badly you wanted it... how hungry you were just made me want to get off with you so much more! I look forward to so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sweet. Who says gingers have no soul. Youā€™re everything a man wants. Love to here about your curious kinks. Other women, threesomes etc. mmmm!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Iā€™ve not been this hot since the time I got kicked out of a sauna for slipping a tit out my bikini

KryptanonKryptanonabout 1 year ago

Great recording. Always into horny gingers. If you ever making audio for specific people, Iā€™d love to be specific people.

dvexbdvexbabout 1 year ago

Wow! The words the used had me there. I could feel your body exactly as you described it. Very intense.

Please do more :)

tguy937tguy937about 1 year ago

I loved the audio! Well done for a first-time go.

To answer your question and feed your idea factory up there in New York, I love the idea of sequential orgasms between lovers. Specifically, seeing a response from my climax on my lover's face as it triggers her orgasm... Facial and body expressions are smoking hot love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll never masturbate alone again! Great job! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmm wanna slide my throbbing cock deep in your hot wet tight pussy. I shot very hard and far....

Ni2249Ni2249about 1 year ago

Well, first of all, I screamed like a fucking banshee at the climax.

I presume banshees have sex. My mythology courses never said.

I think a certain amount of nudity pre day is necessary to mental well being. Thank you for making mine worthwhile,

SeanHamiltonSeanHamiltonabout 1 year ago

Magnificent. Thank you.

hojo79hojo79about 1 year ago

Well Done! love the innocent, sweet, confident woman voice. Enjoy the selectively placed expletives.

Some suggestions: I enjoy "Stare at my tits as you fuck me" and maybe watching porn together audio.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy voice baby

MaxJamsMaxJamsabout 1 year ago

I had a lovely cum listening to you. I liked how you came hard and fast because you were so horny. I wanted to stand at the end of your bed and spray you with my seed as you came.

DanishSubDanishSubabout 1 year ago

Wow that was fucking amazing.

Would love to hear you being my mistress with a bit of joi or tease and denial

TheGingerBratTheGingerBratabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello All! Sorry for the wait, I will be posting more audios soon. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you have a beautiful voice ā˜ŗļø

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

OMG that was amazing such detail in this audio. Can not wait until the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're voice is so beautiful! You got my so wet and would love to fuck you with my strap-on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your voice is so seductive ā€¦ and your words are so vivid.

It was/is so easy to feel myself lying next to you ā€¦ gently teasing you ā€¦ as your wonderful voice draws me in ā€¦

More ā€¦ more ā€¦ more ā€¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGingerBrat@TheGingerBrat
Hello Everyone! It's me, the Ginger Brat. Yes I am a bit bratty at times, and yes the carpet does match the drapes in case you thought about asking. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my audios. I hope we can all have a lovely sexy time together. If there are any audio...