All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 03'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Omg what would I not give to be up to my balls in Holly’s smoking hot cunt, fucking her brains out. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! Now, let's get ready for mom. I know he will be so happy to be plowing that pussy for a long time. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intense

Your writing style is great. Perfect set up for each moment. Can’t wait for what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story can’t wait for next

My only complaint is when you say the other kids are near and hear everything, then you have them say auntie or nephew but none of the kids hear that?

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Auntie needs a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The sex in the vette

Everyone knows he is fucking his aunt Holly as he shouted it to the watchers .

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter !!!!

So..... Waiting for chapter 4 & 5. I know they will be awesome !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jocks outside

The jocks outside listening to antics going on, alonv with their dates.

They can hear screams and here Michael.

Wonder what they think when they hear both screaming Auntie Holly?

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing. I only have on complaint and that was the constant use of Aunt Holly, if they were trying to not let anyone know they were related. I am so excited to see what the next chapter brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more variety in your descriptions

Good hot story but please find more ways to describe the mother and aunt. How many times can you say "The undersexed, big boobed blond mom"? Or "The big faked titty, short haired blond Aunt"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People hear them fuck

But do t hear them scream the word Auntie...,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonder series very hot, makes an old woman like me very wet and horny. I do have one criticism, the use of "smoking hot" is getting very distracting.

ker63469ker63469almost 3 years ago

I have to agree with the others, if the jocks on the hallway can here them having sex, everytime they walk the hallway as you put it, can't they hear them as Holly is referred to as Auntie? Also, if Holly is a lesbian there has been no need for birth control. Didn't they need some sort of protection?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous