First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the band plays a popular fast song. Holly looks over to Michael and grabs the teenager's hand.

"Comon Michael, this one is one of my favorites."

Out on the dance floor Holly asks her date...

"Michael, thank you for rescuing me. She was starting to give me the third degree. If I didn't know better I think Lori Lamont is sweet on you. Not totally sure but women can tell those things. I assume that we are sitting with...the guys who think they're cool."

"Uh...yes."

"You know we're the only two on the dance floor. Everyone's watching us. I'm going to show you some of my moves sweetie..."

The sexy blonde starts undulating her hips to the fast song. Aunt Holly's feet are a bit uncomfortable trying to dance in her new stiletto heels, but there's no way she's going to disappoint her darling nephew. She thrusts her hips at the boy, the two of them never breaking eye contact. Michael's young cock starts to harden, watching his gorgeous Aunt Holly dance to the loud music. As the song abruptly ends the band plays another fast one. The short haired blonde goes over and plants a big kiss on her nephew, holding him tight against her. She quickly breaks away, giggling. Holly looks down at Michael's bulging crotch and licks her lips.

Everyone at the senior prom watches as Michael Chase's older blonde prom date's tight body goes into overdrive to the fast song, shaking her firm silicone boobs right in Michael's face. As the song goes into chorus, Holly closes her eyes, thrusts her hips, and simulates an orgasm. As the song ends the band plays a long slow number. Michael gets the idea and puts his arms around his hot little Aunt Holly. Her body melts against the teenager as she can feel the teenager's hardness against her.

"All of those football boys' cocks are hard...for your date, sweetie. Let's make out...right here..."

Michael Chase and his older blonde girlfriend, their arms around each other, swap tongues as the band plays a popular slow number. Still, for some reason, they are still the only couple on the dance floor. Holly reaches down and runs her hand along the front of Michael's trousers.

"Is...that for your Auntie Holly darling? God I can't wait to get it inside me..."

"As the band takes a break, aunt and nephew sit at the end of the table talking. She whispers to Michael so that the others at the table can't hear.

"Michael, what do you think your mother is doing right now?"

"I don't know...probably.."

"Michael, she told me while you and I are out all night, she's going to be spending the night invading your secret porn stash. Close your eyes for a minute and try to imagine your mother...sitting at your computer...naked...her fingers in her pussy, looking at your personal porn. Do you know what that means sweetie?"

"That..mom...wants me...to...??"

"Yes. She's sitting home all by herself dreaming of your cock...your big fucking dick..."

"At that instant Aunt Holly was right. Her older sister Abigail Chase was at Michael's computer, her her sexy silk robe and panties a memory as they lay on the floor. She clicks and finds a file of private pictures that Michael had received from Flo, Michael's favorite porn star. The pictures showed the pretty older blonde fully dressed, then in varying stages of undress. Finally there was a picture of the full figured milf, flat on her back, her legs pulled behind her. Her fingers have pulled her swollen cunt lips apart, showing the dripping wetness inside. The pictures were not part of her website but a special series of pictures, along with a note, she had sent personally to her son.

"Michael, I'm so glad that you and your mom watched my latest video together. Think of your sweet mature mommy, flat on her back like this, her horny mommy cunt all open, just for you. From everything you've told me it's definitely going to happen. It's just a matter of time before I'll be in the rear view mirror and it will be your own mommy all spread like this."

This was just too much for the undersexed mature mother. Quickly she grabs her dildo and runs to her bedroom. On her back, she spreads her legs, pulls them back behind her, and pulls her lips apart. So, this is what my darling Michael wants. His big titted blonde mommy, her legs pulled back.

"Michael, yes!! It's time. Drive that big young cock deep into mommy's cunt and fuck the shit out of me."

Abigail Chase, business executive, her long legs high in the air, thrusts the dildo deep into her swollen mommy hole. She howls in ecstasy as the dildo plunges all the way to the bottom, hitting her cervix.

"YESSS!! MICHAEL!! FUCK YOUR MOMMMYYYYY!!"

Back at the prom, Holly notices that Michael's stuttering has stopped. The teenager seems to have a new found confidence.

"How long do you want to stay here, darling. I was thinking we should stay a little longer, then let's get the hell out of here."

"Yes, an...I mean...Holly. Lets dance a little more than we'll leave."

"Sounds yummy sweetie. Then we're going to the Beachfront Hotel. You're getting your big young cock inside me and you're going to rock my world, Michael Chase."

As the band started up again, some of the others finally started dancing. Michael grabs his older date's hand but she will have none of it.

"Michael, let's sit for a few minutes. A lot of them are dancing. No one will notice..."

"What?"

"Michael, kiss me...let's make out a bit while everyone is out there."

A couple minutes later Holly feels a big gob of Michael's jism running down her leg.

"Michael, I've managed to keep your sperm inside me all this time, but it's starting to ooze out. Michael, go ahead and feel up my leg."

Michael slowly runs his hand up Aunt Holly's black prom dress. Her legs part giving him total access to the swollen oozing cunt at the juncture of her pretty tanned legs.

"Michael, now feel my panties? How wet they are? Now go ahead and pull them aside and feel my little pussy. Feel the big gob of your semen starting to run down my leg."

The teenager is so excited the world would end and he wouldn't care. He fucked his Aunt Holly in her new red Corvette. Now has his hand inside his smoking hot Auntie's prom dress. The teenager finds the big thick chunk of semen as his aunt kisses the teenager. As the song ends some of the others start coming back to their tables.

"Michael, scoop it up with your fingers.."

The teenager has no idea what Aunt Holly wants. He finds out soon enough.

"Michael, feed it to me.. right here..."

Totally mesmerized by his blonde aunt, he obediently scoops up the thick glob of his jism. Holly gives the teenager a wicked smile as she puts two of Michael's fingers in her mouth. Never breaking eye contact, the sexy short haired blonde eats the chunk of Michael's virgin cock cream. She licks the boy's fingers then whispers into his ear.

Totally lost in their own world, they had no idea that several of the others at the table had seen everything. Michael Chase, once called a freak because of his stuttering, is now the talk in the entire senior class, the envy of every 18 year old boy in the ballroom.

"Michael, Aunt Holly wants more...a lot more. What do you say we get out of here."

The teenager doesn't have to be told twice. The 18 year old boy and his Aunt hold hands as they get up from their seats. They quickly say goodbye to the others. Holly again sees that the teenager isn't stuttering anymore.

As Michael nervously steers the Corvette to the Beachfront Hotel, he looks over at his smiling Aunt Holly.

"Well, sweetie, did you have a good time at the prom?"

"Uh, yes. Aunt Holly, thank you so much. It was amazing. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

"I think we gave everyone quite a good show. All of those so called cool girls who turned you down are eating their hearts out. And guess what? They're never gonna get you. You're mine, sweetie."

Michael, his hands shaking, goes to register at the front desk. He gives them his credit card.

"Oh yes, the lady who had made your reservation requested room 536. It's one of our luxury suites. I hope the two of you enjoy your stay."

The bellhop will get their suitcase. She hardbody blonde and her 18 year old nephew take the elevator to the fifth floor.

"Michael, I'm not going to tell you why I requested room 536. It's something you and your mom should definitely talk about."

Confused, Michael puts the key in the door. The luxury suite is just that.

The huge suite has a living room with a big screen tv and big sofa. As they walk into the bedroom, Michael notices it has two queen sized beds. Secretly disappointed, his gorgeous Aunt Holly reassures him.

"Michael, all the suites at this hotel have two beds. Don't worry sweetie. Let's take the one by the window. That way we can look out and see the lights of the city."

What Michael didn't know is that his mother had told her younger sister all the details of that night. She had let it known that Michael Chase was conceived in the bed closest to the window.

The bellhop quickly brought up their suitcase. Once inside the bedroom Michael puts the suitcase next to the dresser. Aunt Holly and her nephew kiss.

"Michael, tonight this is our bedroom. Tonight I don't want to hear about the kids at school, or even your mom. Tonight it's just you and me, okay?"

"Yes Aunt Holly, no one...but you and me."

"Michael, I'm going to get out of this prom dress. I'm all hot and sweaty after all that dancing...and...what happened in the car. I'm jumping in the shower."

The hard body little blonde goes to the bathroom but leaves the door open. She starts to get out of her prom dress, then out of her heels. She turns on the water, adjusting the temperature.

"Michael, what are you doing out there? Are you just going to sit out there or are you going to join your Auntie?"

The teenager slowly walks into the big bathroom where Holly is already in the shower. She has left the shower door open slightly.

"Hurry Michael..get in here.."

.

The 18 year old boy quickly gets naked, his cock standing straight up. He notices that her little black dress is hung neatly over a rail at the end of the bathroom. The pair of little black panties, a soaking mess, is laying on the floor.

"Maybe you'd like to keep my panties...as a souvenir?"

His cock thobbing, The nervous youngster opens the shower door. His hard body little aunt totally naked, greets him with a huge smile.

"Hi Michael. I'm so glad you decided to join me."

The teenager's cock, already hard and sticking straight up, jumps as Michael Chase sees his first totally naked woman. The boy, who has a thing for big titted older women, can't take his eyes off Aunt Holly's perfectly round silicone melons.

"You like them darling? You know when I sent you those pictures I told you they were yours."

Holly checks out her naked nephew. For the long time lesbian, this is the first time in her life that she has ever seen an adult male naked. She lets out an audible gasp as her eyes zero in on the throbbing feast sticking straight up from hs slim body.

"Michael, you're absolutely...beautiful."

The teenager's eyes travel downward to her slim tanned legs, traveling upwards to the tiny crevice at the juncture of her slim thighs. She turns around and bends over...

"You like? Like my tiny little bald pussy? Sweetie, I get it professionally waxed. And how about this hard little ass?"

Not saying anything aunt and nephew embrace. She guides her nephew down to one of her fake tits. He licks the stiffening nipple as she starts running her soapy hands up and down on his hard cock.

"God, it's so...big. I can't believe that beautiful cock's already been inside me. I never thought that it would ever fit."

The horny teenager can't even concentrate on his sexy aunt's hands on his cock as, for the first time in his life he has his hungry mouth on a pair of naked breasts. He devours one, then the other as she guides his hand down to her inflamed cunt. He shyly plays with the swollen lips.

"Michael...inside me darling. Go ahead..."

Still kissing her nipples the boy puts a finger inside his aroused Aunt Holly.

The totally aroused blonde milf gasps as the boy runs his hands over the tiny swollen bump of her clit. Michael's shyness and awkwardness is a huge turn on for the beautiful blonde aunt. For the first time in her life the lifelong lesbian has her hands on a hard male penis. She is surprised that her 18 year old nephew's thick throbbing cock feels like a piece of hard steel in her tiny hands. She has half a mind to get on her knees and see if she can fit the boy's organ in her tiny mouth but this will have to wait.

She knows what she wants and she knows that Michael will agree.

"Micheal, let's dry off and get into bed."

Aunt and nephew quickly exit the warm shower and dry each other off. The shy youngster runs the towel over his Aunt Holly's muscular back, slim tanned legs and tiny round buttocks. The boy's hands are shaking with excitemant as he runs the towel over her perfectly round fake boobs, traveling downward to the moist wetness of her aroused pussy. Holly is doing the same to Michael, gently running the towel over his low hanging ball sack.

"Michael, are your...testicles...always swollen...like that?"

"Uhhhh'...it seems that lately...uh...yes."

"Michael, you know, I've never been with a man so I'm no expert. I assume that means they are...full. Sweetie, your cock...and balls...are absolutely beautiful."

She runs the towel gently over his engorged hardness.

"It s so thick and hard. I drove over a thousand miles for this. God, I'm so lucky..."

She grabs the boy's trembling hand and they walk into the bedroom. She playfully pushes Michael back onto the bed. He lays back, his cock standing straight up. Holly Chase, TV weather girl, can sense that her body is trembling just like her 18 year old nephew.

"You nervous, sweetie?"

"Uh...yes."

"Michael, I'm just as nervous as you are. You know, this is all new to me too."

"Aunt Holly, I know. I just don't want to...screw this up."

"Michael, I don't think there's a right way or wrong way to do this. There's no way to screw this up. Lets just enjoy this. Your Auntie Holly isn't going anywhere. We have all night, okay?"

"Okay...Aunt Holly..."

The nervous 34 year old blonde climbs into bed and crawls on top of her nephew's hard slim body. The teenager doesn't know quite what to do. He's seen a number of videos where the older woman now sucks the boy's cock. He's seen several where the boy turns the older woman over and puts his cock inside. Aunt Holly senses whats going on and reassures him.

"Michael, just...kiss me. Let's just make out a little..why don't you go ahead and put your hands on me...wherever you want to. I'll do the same, Okay?"

Aunt Holly and her nephew kiss as he runs his hands over her tiny ass ring, the blonde squealing with pleasure. She kisses the boy harder as she does the same, running her hands over the boy's rock hard teenage ass.

Holly raises her body so that her dripping wet pussy is straddling Michael's face. She lowers herself onto Michael's mouth, her tiny hard body quivering with anticipation. The boy clumsily sticks his tongue out as his Aunt helps his aim. Voila! For the first time in his life the clumsy 18 year old has his tongue inside a woman.

Holly slowly rocks her hips, letting out low gutteral sounds of pleasure. There's no way that her nephew's clumsy attempt at oral sex is anywhere as good as her wife Mary. Mary her lifelong partner, was an expert at making her orgasm almost immediately. As she slowly rocks her hips, she feels the boy's tongue accidentally find the top of her engorged clitoris.

"MICHAEL!! YESSS!! RIGHT...THERE!!"

Just as soon as the teenager's awkward tongue had found her happy spot he lost contact with the swollen nubbin. The teenager's cheeks were a soaking mess as his sexy Aunt Holly's pussy was a raging river of juice.

Michael tried again to find his aunt's sweet spot, running his tongue around the soaking sugar walls of his sexy blonde fuck partner. But try as he did, the teenager couldn't find just the right spot.

Holly Chase was close, so close, to her orgasm. If Michael could find it, just for a few seconds, she would have a big one. The blonde aunt regained her senses and thought about what this was doing to her poor nephew. There will be plenty of time to teach the boy how to properly orally pleasure a beautiful woman and bring her to one orgasm after another but now is not that time. She glances back and sees the teenager's beautiful thick shaft sticking straight up.

Crawling off the teenager she kisses him.

"Michael darling, that was wonderful...I'm ready...are...you ready?"

"Uh...yes Aunt Holly...yes..."

The gorgeous short haired blonde gets on her back. With a sexy fuck me look she spreads her slim tanned legs. Shaking with lust the aunt and nephew make eye contact.

"Michael, get on top of me...and tell Auntie what you want."

The teenager excitedly mounts his hard body blonde aunt.

"Now...tell me...tell me what you want darling..."

"Aunt Holly, I wanna...fuck you..."

"Michael, you want to fuck me? Fuck me good?"

"Yes. I wanna fuck your fucking brains out."

"Michael, yes...fuck me...Fuck the living shit out of me..."

"Trembling, the boy aims his cock at his horny aunt's soaking wet fuck hole. Holly grabs her nephew's throbbing cock and guides the boy to the entrance. With one push, Michael's teenage fuck stick is inside his sexy Aunt Holly.

"OH GODDDDD YESSS! MICHAEL...IT'S IN MEEEE!!"

Holly Chase has had many a dildo inside her cunt but her 18 year old nephew's cock is the first live male penis to ever penetrate her tender sugar walls. For the first time in her life the longtime lesbian now knows what the big fuss is about. There's nothing like a real live throbbing teenage cock inside you.

The teenager can feel his Aunt Holly's tender wetness totally envelop his dick. He is desperate to fuck his beautiful aunt hard, but he knows from watching those mommy son porn videos that for some reason, older women like to start slow. Michael slowly thrusts his hips, his cock head slamming against the beautiful blonde's cervix.

"MICHAEL!! MY GODD!! YOU...HIT...BOTTOMMMMMM!! ITS JUST SO...BIG!!"

What the sexy blonde and the shy teenager didn't know was that two of the guys from the football team and their prom dates were in the hallway.

"Sounds like...jeesus! It's Michael Chase...Michael fucking Chase! Shit! He's in there laying the pipe to that hot assed older lady!"

The two girls looked at each other. Marla Brewster was one of the girls who had turned Michael down for the prom. The sexy brown haired cheerleader whispered into Lori Lamont's ear so the boys couldn't hear.

"Michael's cock...sounds like it's really big. I'm going to have to get me some of that...sometime."

"MICHAEL!! DON'T TEASE ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! HARD!!"

The shy teenager was gaining confidence with every cock thrust. His sexy 34 year old aunt was flat on her back, her legs wrapped around his slim body. Her head shook from side to side as she begged her nephew for more.

"YES!! MICHAEL!! JUST LIKE THAT!! OH GODDD!! YESSS!! I LOVE IT!! I... FUCKING LOVE ITTTT!!"

The sexy blonde grabs Michael's slim buttocks, pushing his cock deeper into her welcoming depths. She kisses the boy, aunt and nephew locking lips as the teenager continues his relentless assault. Neither of them want this to end, but Aunt Holly can feel the teenager's body start to shudder and his cock thrusts are getting shorter and faster. The look on his face tells the sexy blonde that Michael is about to...

"MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD!! CUMMM!! INNNN MEEEEE!!"

"AUNT HOLLYYYY!! CUMMIN IN YOU!! SHIT YESSS!!"