First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy's cock starts to erupt deep inside his aunt. The sexy blonde feels the first belch of warm cock cream hit her inflamed cervix, bathing the tender tissue with thick teenage spunk. The teenager's spunk hits a tender spot in her cock pocket, sending Holly Chase into her first ever cock induced orgasm.

"MICHAEL!! AUNTIE'S CUMMIN TOOOO!! IT'S SOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!! CUMMINNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Another, then another rope of teenage sperm bathes the sexy blonde's inner walls as her cunt squeezes every precious drop of cock sauce.

"MICHAEL!! YOU"RE STILL CUMMIN!! IN MEEEE!! DON'T EVER STOP!! DON'T EVER STOP CUMMIN IN AUNTIEEEE!"

The teenager, totally exhausted, collapses on top of his sexy Aunt Holly. Their bodies soaked with perspiration, she lovingly kisses her slim nephew.

"Michael, what happened in the car was so nice, but now...we actually fucked on a real bed! I love you so much sweetie!"

"Aunt Holly, I love you too."

"Lets just lay here for a few minutes...hold me Michael..."

Bathed in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking, aunt and nephew hold each other, staring into each other's eyes. A few minutes later, Holly can feel something. The teenager's cock is starting to come to life.

"Michael Chase! You fucked your Aunt Holly in the car before dinner. And now you just fucked your Auntie again...in a hotel bed! Now, your cock is getting hard again? Does that mean you want to...?"

"Yes...Aunt Holly...I want to fuck you again..."

"Yes, I want that big dick...you're going to fuck me again...then again..."