First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, darling, I really didn't cum. I kinda...play acted a bit. I can see a couple of them up there filming us on their cellphones. We are going to be the talk of the senior class!"

They kiss again.

"You know, this was a tradition even when I went to Roosevelt. You probably already figured Mary and I didn't go to the senior prom. I'm just so glad I'm with the sexiest young guy in the world."

Holly slowly goes down to her knees, the waves how hitting her tummy. Looking up at the horny youngster, she smiles.

"Michael, I've wanted this for longer than you ever realized..."

She pulls the tight fitting nylon trunks down as the youngster's throbbing prick jumps straight out, gently hitting his aunt on the cheek.

"You know, this cock of yours has sent me to heaven a few times already. Now...let your Aunt Holly thank you."

By now there are a half a dozen cell phones secretly fixed on the couple in the shallow water. Holly, knowing this, licks the boy's cock, then takes her hand and pulls the teenage cock upward.

"Let me...kiss those beautiful balls."

Michael looks down as his aunt makes love to his cum filled sack. The blonde milf gently massages the youngster's tender balls as her hands wrap around his rock hard ass cheeks. This goes on for a few minutes, the horny blonde not wanting to rush this glorious moment. Michael looks down again and they make eye contact.

"Micheal...Auntie Holly is going to make love to your beautiful cock..."

The smoking hot hard body takes the oozing red cock head and puts it in her mouth. Not breaking eye contact, her tongue licks up the boy's river of precum.

"My God it tastes...so good Michael..."

Holly then goes down on her nephew's throbbing fuckstick, putting it all the way in her tiny mouth. The teenager is in heaven as the sexiest milf on the planet starts blowing the horny boy. As his cock hits the back of her mouth his aunt can sense that he wants more. Holly, knowing what her darling nephew wants, relaxes her throat muscles but nothing happens. She looks up at the sex crazed boy and apologizes.

"Michael, I don't know how to...deep throat. Maybe my mouth is just too little. I'm so sorry sweetie."

"OHHHH AUNT HOLLYY...PLEASE...DON'T STOP!! DONT...EVER STOP!!"

"Michael, grab the back of my head...and pump your hips. I want you to...fuck my mouth...until you cum..."

"The 18 year old boy grabs the back of his aunt's head as Holly strengthens her hold on his tight teenage ass cheeks. The teenager gently pushes his dick into her pretty tiny mouth. On the beach, the group of teenagers can't believe what they're seeing. The sexy older blonde, Michael Chase's prom date, loves his cock!

As the waves gently hit them, Michael and his aunt keep their eye contact. Holly tries once more to get her nephew's cock down her tiny throat but no use. She has a feeling that her darling 18 year old lover is about to explode any second.

The horny 34 year old milf knows there's no way she's going to pull her mouth off Michael's fuck stick and let him shoot into the warm water. Tradition be damned. Michael doesn't know it but he'll find out soon enough.

"AUNT HOLLYYY!! SHIT!! YOUR MOUTH!! I'M...GOING TO...NUT IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

Still looking at her darling nephew, the blonde pulls the boy's hips tight forcing his throbbing cock to the back of her mouth. Michael's hips drive one last time...then suddenly Holly can feel the boy's cock shudder...then...

"OHHHHH!! SHOT!! YESSSS!! OHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT!!"

The 34 year old milf can feel the boy's first blast hit the back of her mouth. She pulls her mouth back so her darling nephew can fill her mouth completely. Holly swallows the first mouthful of his teenage spunk as he keeps unloading. Michael, aware of the tradition at Roosevelt Hi, wonders why his aunt hasn't taken her mouth off his orgasming cock, letting him cum in the warm water.

"AUNT HOLLYYY...ARREN'T YOU GONNA LET ME...??? OH SHIT!! YESSS!!"

Not taking her little mouth off the boy's cock for one millisecond, the teenager keeps filling her mouth with rope after rope of warm teenage semen. Holly swallows several mouthfuls of the sweet tasting spunk before Michael is done. On the beach, everyone can't believe what they had witnessed. The gorgeous older blonde milf had sucked Michael Chase off in front of everyone. And she had...swallowed it all!

As Michael's cock stats deflating, Aunt Holly gives her nephew a naughty smile.

"Michael, I loved it. I hope you did too."

"Yes...it was amazing. Is there any way...we can do this again?"

"Sweetie, I'm not going to waste your semen in the Gulf of Mexico, but next time we are in bed together, hell yes I'm going to suck you dry...but only after you fuck the shit out of me."

"Aunt Holly, I mean...I didn't nut in the water. You actually...swallowed it all."

"There's no way I was going to waste your precious sperm."

"Auntie Holly do you think everyone...saw us?"

"Yes, I know they did. A few of them filmed us on their cell phones. We are going to be the talk of your senior class."

Holding hands aunt and nephew walk back to the rest of the senior class. At least 5 boys and two of the girls had caught everything on their cell phones. They don't realize it but Michael and his aunt will be internet sensations in less than an hour. Before they sit back down the TV weather girl adjusts the tiny string hiding her fake boobs and gives the group a wicked smile.

"Hey everyone, the water isn't cold at all. It's actually very warm and the waves are just right. You should all get in there. I mean its a Roosevelt Hi tradition."

Everyone looks at each other. The boys were all hoping their that dates had the guts to do what the classy older lady just did to Michael Chase. All of Michael's classmates expected Lori Lamont to orally service Grant Walker, but she just sat there.

"Michael, I forgot to see if the Beachfront has any vacancies."

Holly pretends to call the hotel, telling Michael there's no vacancies. The hotel is full.

"Michael, I guess we're out of luck. I tried three hotels and no way Jose. I guess there's a huge convention in town. How about we just go back home?"

The crestfallen teenager just looks at his sexy blonde aunt. It looks like his dream date with his gorgeous Aunt Holly is coming to an end.

"Michael, whats the matter? Don't worry honey. After we all go to bed and make sure your mom's asleep I'll sneak into your bed. We're just going to have to be...more quiet than we were last night."

After just blowing his load down her throat, aunt and nephew had to use the restroom. Holding hands they walk back to the public facilities. Holly took a minute to send her sister one final text.

"Abb, its all according to plan. We should be home in about 45 minutes."

"Wait till you see what I'm wearing. See thru nightie...and no panties."

"Great! You know you're going to drive him crazy! And me too! Just make sure he gets a long look at your goodies before we send him to bed."

"Yes!! When you get home just make sure you sit across from me. I'll casually spread my legs."

"Oops, he's coming. See you in a few."

"Michael, maybe we better go back and say goodbye to your classmates. You know, you'll never see a lot of them again."

Michael walks back to the group sitting by the water, the music still blaring.

Holly puts her arm around the teenager, letting everyone know that she is his property.

"Bye everyone nice to meet you all."

"Hey aren't you staying? We're roasting hot dogs in a few minutes."

"No. Michael and I just need some...alone time, don't we sweetie?"

The group sat there stunned as the sexy milf just told them she wanted to spend another night with their stuttering classmate.

As Michael steered his aunt's Corvette into the driveway, he reached over to say one last thing to her before his first boy girl date came to an end.

"Aunt Holly, thank you so much for driving all that way to go to the prom with me. I'll never forget it."

"Thank you darling. The prom was great. but everything we did after the prom was...well, it was amazing. Before we go into the house and see your mom, kiss your auntie."

"Michael, It was my first date, with a boy too. I'll never forget it either."

Holly Chase reaches over as aunt and nephew share one last long kiss. She reaches down and runs her tiny hand along the length of Michael's rock hard teenage boner.

"MMMMM!! That's so nice. You're already hard for your horny little auntie. Be quiet when we go into the house. If your mom's asleep, let's go to my room. If she's up, I guess we'll have to talk to her a bit before we go to bed. Maybe you tell her how tired you are and go to bed. Then I'll talk to her a bit before I go to my room. Once she's asleep I'll sneak into your room. Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds like a plan, Auntie Hol."

Holly noticed that Michael's stuttering had stopped completely. It had to be all the sexual tension building up inside him. The teenager just had to get laid. She wonders how he's going to handle seeing his mother in a sexy see thru outfit flirting with him.

"My mouth and my little pussy are going to drain those big balls, sweetie."

Michael didn't know it but the two sexy milfs had come up with a plan to drive the teenager crazy. Tonight the teenager was going to fuck his sexy aunt until she couldn't walk a straight line. Tomorrow, Michael was going to fuck his sexy mother for the first time.

Giggling and holding hands Aunt Holly and her horny nephew quietly sneaked into the big house. The lights were dimmed. As they started up the stairs they heard Michael's mother from the living room.

"Hey you two. out there. I'm in here. Welcome home. Come on in here and tell me all about the prom."

The horny boy and Abby's younger sister walk into the living room. Michael's mother greets the couple with a huge sexy smile.

Michael is absolutely stunned at the sight before him. Michael's already hard fuck stick jumped as his sexy mother was wearing something he had never seen before. The boy could see right through the thin transparent hot pink nightgown. The sexy motherly blonde's huge melons literally screamed for attention. Her nipples were rock hard, desperately trying to poke a hole through the thin pink nylon romper. Her tiny pink panties were laying on the floor along with her wet dildo. It was apparent she had been drinking.

"Well, darling why don't you come over here, sit down, and give mommy a kiss? I was just enjoying some wine. I've actually forgotten how many glasses I've had."

Michael's sexy big titted mother was sitting in her favorite chair, a glass of wine in her hand, the empty bottle laying on the floor.

"Uh...o...o...o..k...k...k...m...m...mom."

That's it! The sight of his mother in her sexy see thru nightgown was too much for the poor teenager. He immediately started stuttering again!

Michael slowly walks over to his mother who gives her son a huge smile.

"Give mommy a big kiss darling...MMMMM!! YES!!...My bog darling boy just had his first date..."

The teenager tries not to stare at his beautiful blonde mother. For the first time in his life the 18 year old boy can see his mother's dripping wet cunt.

"Oops! It was so hot out tonight, your mommy decided to wear my new sexy nightie. I just had to take her little panties off. I figured well, no one was home, why not have a little fun by myself."

Seemingly already half blitzed from downing a bottle of wine, she gives her sister and her son a wicked smile.

"Oops! It looks like I forgot to put away my dildo. I'm so sorry you caught me like this."

Holly sat down across from her sexy older sister. One look at her mature sexy titties and dripping wet cunt makes her tiny fuck hole start to moisten. She is totally turned on looking at the sexy blonde.

"Michael, why don't you go and get us a another bottle of wine. I want to hear all about the prom."

The teenager walks into the kitchen and goes through the cabinets until he finds the bottles of his mother's favorite wine. In the other room, Holly speaks quietly so Michael can't hear them.

"Sis, you are absolutely incredible. I think you're turning his poor brain to mush."

"And Hol, what about you? You like what you see here?"

"God yes. You know this was my first experience with a cock, but I still love beautiful wet pussy. Hopefully I'm going to have to get me some of that before I head home."

"I can hear him opening the wine. I want to have some fun with him, okay?"

"Okay sis. You mean before you let your son fuck your brains out tomorrow night, right?"

"Yes...OH GODD yesss!"

The teenager comes into the room and pours a glass for his Aunt Holly, then refills his mother's glass.

"Michael darling, you're old enough. Pour yourself a glass before you go to bed. Come on, don't fill it up just halfway. We have to at least finish this bottle, okay, everyone?"

He sits down next to his sexy blonde aunt, who is still wearing her little coverup from the beach. Her tiny milf body still has the pleasant odor of the coconut tanning oil. Her perfectly sculptured legs and chest shine in the dim light. Holly grabs Michael's hand and puts it on her smooth silky leg. Across from him his stacked blonde mother is sitting there in a see thru nightie and nothing else. She gives her son a sexy smile and licks her lips. Michael wonders if she is just drunk or is she showing him her body on purpose. The teenager's 18 year old fuck stick is about bursting out of his shorts.

"Michael, Holly, start at the beginning. How was dinner?"

"Uh...m...m...mom...dinner was good. The restaurant was nice."

What the teenager didn't know was that her older sister had sent her a series of texts telling her everything. Abby wanted to hear her young son tell her everything.

"Comon, silly, I don't care about the restaurant. I want to know...about what happened in the parking lot."

"Michael is stunned. His mother KNOWS that he and his sexy blonde aunt fucked in her Corvette before dinner?"

"Uhh...uhhh...well...w...w...we..."

"Sis, Michael and I had sex in the Corvette before dinner. He came deep inside me and I spent the whole prom with his sperm inside me..."

The teenager is shocked that his aunt let it out like that, and even more surprised that his mother didn't react one bit.

"Oooohhh You two!! So, how was the prom? I mean sis, how did Michael's sperm feel inside your pussy?"

"Abb, I had to...squeeze pretty hard. I think Michael set some sort of record. I mean there was so much sperm. I was afraid when we danced a fast one it would gush out and ruin my prom dress."

"So Michael, did you...slow dance with your auntie?"

"Uh...y...yes...we...s...sl...slow ...d...d...danced."

"Michael, did your...cock get hard...? I mean look at her. Your auntie is so sexy I hope you got it hard for her."

"Uh...uhhhhhhhh...y...y...y...y...yes."

"Hol, did you like...the feel of Michael's cock?"

Abby and her sister had planned to drive poor Michael crazy. This was going better than expected!

"God yes! Michael's cock is...huge...and hard...I love it."

The talk about her son's 18 year old cock is starting to sober up the big titted milf. After spending last night and today alone looking at incest porn, she doesn't want to miss a detail of her son's date with her sexy little sister.

"Hey, let's everyone refill our glasses."

As Michael pours the last of the wine into everyone's glass, his sexy blonde mother goes on.

"So, you two how was the Beachfront Hotel? You know your father and I went there after our senior prom."

By now Abby's short see thru teddy had ridden up her long creamy legs. The 18 year old had a perfect view inside her warm wet fuck hole. Holly Chase is starting to get wet at the sight of her older sister's dripping snatch.

"What room did the two of you have."

"Uh...f...five...th...th...thirty...s...s...six."

"Darling someday, I'll tell you about room 536. But not tonight. Go on."

"Uh...m...m...mom. Yes...it was...really nice...Th...th...the view ...was...n...n...nice."

"Michael, darling. I don't want to know about the view. How about the view...of your naked auntie?"

Holly interrupts her sister, wanting to play along.

"Sis! That's...kind of personal, don't you think? I mean I do have a nice little booty and new fake boobs, but I don't even start to compare to you. I mean your tits are...spectacular...and those long beautiful legs...seem to go on forever...and your beautiful round ass..."

"Yes sis. I know you're right. But maybe we should both take off our clothes and lay on the bed side by side, so Michael can see the difference. Would you like that darling? Your naked little auntie and your blonde mommy...all naked for you?"

"Uh..."

"Abigail Chase! I think you've had too much to drink."

"Oh,..well, maybe I am getting a bit tipsy. Anyway. Michael, tell your mommy. Did you...fuck your auntie?"

"Uh...yes."

"Michael, I hope you...fucked her good. Sis, did my 18 year old son...fuck you...good?"

"God yes. Sis...my darling nephew fucked me...even better that I thought it would be."

"Sis, tell me...about Michael's cock. I know it's pretty big."

"Yes, it nice and big. Then once its inside me it seems to swell up even more. Then when he exploded...when his ...semen hit my cervix...it sent me to heaven."

By now Abby has her legs spread, running her hand over her oozing wet fuck snatch.

"Sis...I loved it. Michael's cock...it seems to never go down. I think his balls must be some sort of medical miracle. I'm not sure...are all males like that?"

"No sis, from what I read, just the 18 year old ones."

"Sis...I want it...again. I hope you're okay with Michael and me...I mean...look at him...Michael really needs to...cum, don't you darling?"

"Uhhh...y...yes...Aunt Holly."

"Well...I guess I'm okay with you...and Michael...I mean...I don't want my darling son...walking around with his...testicles...all full. It isn't healthy."

"Michael darling. Your mother and I have a couple things we want to talk about. Why don't you go to bed...and I'll come up and join you in a bit..."

"Sure Aunt Holly."

"Michael, come over here and kiss mommy good night."

The teenager goes over and kisses his half naked mother goodnight. The boy's poor cock is oozing a river of precum. He kisses his mother. Abby takes her sons hand and guides it over her huge melons.

"MMMMM!! Michael, that...was...so...nice. Good night son."

"Night mom."

"And Michael...take good care of your auntie...okay?"

Finally alone the two sisters finish the last of the wine.

"Sis, I think its going really well, don't you think?"

"Yes. Just looking at the tent in his pants it's apparent the poor boy's cock is ready to explode. I'm jealous of you sis. Your little pussy will be full of his sperm...while his mother...gets her dildo all night."

"Abby, why don't you...watch us? I mean you mentioned maybe you should fake sleepwalking and watch your son."

"You're okay with that?"

"God yes. I mean...he's your son. I want you to watch him...fuck his auntie. I mean, I am a newbie at this just as much as he is. I want to make sure I am doing it right. Besides, I want you to check out my little booty...getting pummeled by your darling son."

"Okay. I will crack open the door just a bit. That way I can see everything."

Abby, no way. I'm going to accidentally leave the bedroom door open. Then you can stand in the doorway."

"Okay hows this. I can't sleep because the two of you are making too much noise. I'm half awake, but I'm sleepwalking."

"Yes. I like that a lot."

"Okay, it's settled. You two go ahead and get started. But hurry. I'm sure Michael is about going crazy up there all by himself."

12