First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom finally joins the fun.
9.3k words
4.29
84.3k
96

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

The horny boy did not have to be told twice. The youngster's prick throbbing in anticipation, he quickly bounded up the stairs, leaving his Aunt Holly and his mother alone to talk for awhile and plan their next course of action. Michael would take a quick shower and wait alone in his bed. After his mother finally went to sleep, his blonde auntie would join him.

"So, Hol, how was it? Or should I ask, how was my son?"

"Sis, as you know Michael was my first...male of any kind. I really don't have anything to compare him to but I'll just tell you, the sex was absolutely amazing! His cock...found places in my little pussy I never knew existed."

"Yes, I knew that because your little pussy never had a cock before, Michael would stretch your little pussy to the limit. I hope my son didn't hurt you."

"No. It hurt a bit at first, but once I got used to the length and thickness of his cock, he sent me...to...is there a place called cock heaven? If there is, I know he sent me there."

"Hol, you know, all this talk about, Michael's cock is getting me, pretty wet."

"Sis, when you sat there, across from us, and opened your legs...well, that got me pretty wet too. I have to ask you. Were you...flashing Michael? I hope you meant to...show it to me too. Sis, Michael's cock was one thing, but your dripping wet pussy, all open like that, it was all I could do not to go over there and attack you right in front of Michael."

"Hol, when we were younger, and you realized that you were...into girls, did you ever think, about me?"

"God yes. Abby, you were all I thought about. I remember there was one night, I almost went into your room and...even to this day I wonder what it would have been like...you and me."

"MMMM!! The two smoking hot Chase sisters...so why didn't you...?"

"Sis, you just had Michael, and, I had just met Mary. I guess it was just bad timing."

"Hey, look at the clock. You better go upstairs. You have my incredibly horny son up there, waiting for you."

"Yes, my darling nephew...with his incredible teenage cock."

"Hol, will you do me a favor? Will you accidentally leave the bedroom door open? I want to hear...everything."

"Sis, I'd love it if you stood in the hallway...and watched us."

"Maybe I will. I like that sleepwalking idea. But let's stick to our plan. Tonight it's all about you and Michael. Tomorrow, it will be..."

"MMMM!! Maybe we should...I mean..."

"Abigail Chase! How much wine have you had? If I didn't know better I think you are coming onto me."

"Well, I mean, you've fucked my teenage son...how many times? How about your big sis? Maybe I can't wait..."

With that Holly goes and sits down next to her big titted older sister. In a second the two blondes are making out on the big couch. The hard body little sister makes a beeline for her older sister's fabulous big boobs. Holly licks Abby's hard nipple through the sheer see thru nightie.

"My God! Sis...I have dreamed about these tits of yours...for so long."

Abby moans and guides her younger sister's hand down to her dripping snatch.

"MY God Abby! You are all wet, aren't you? Are you wet...for Michael's cock? Or for your little sister?"

"Shit Hol! Shit I want Michael's cock so much I can't stand it anymore. But right now...Hol...PLEASE...DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE!!"

"Abby, we have to hurry. Michael is up in his room waiting for me. Tomorrow, I promise, I'll spend a couple hours down here. I'm going to bring you to so many orgasms you will lose track. Right now, I'm just going to give you a little preview of what your little sister's gonna do..."

Holly starts down, kissing her gorgeous older sister's flat tummy. The blonde bomb howls with glee and spreads her long creamy legs as her little hard body sister licks the juices running down the insides of her legs.

"My God, sis. You taste so...good. I never knew...how good."

"Please Hol...Please...NOW GET ME OFFF!!"

The hard body little blonde dives down licking the tender lips of her older sister's snatch. In a second she expertly finds the large crimson colored nub of her inflamed clitoris.

"MY GOD HOL!! YESSSS!!"

The lifelong lesbian knows exactly what to do. She gently sucks on the dripping wet button, running her tongue along the tender tip of her swollen clitty, sending her older sister to the verge of her orgasm.

"HOL!! OH FUCKING GODDDD!! CUMMING SIS!! CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Abigail Chase grabs the back of her sister's head holding it tight against her orgasming cunt. Her hips buck on the couch, her spread legs fly in the air as Holly quickly licks every drop of juice oozing from Abby's blonde snatch.

As Michael steps out of the shower, he hears what is a scream coming from the living room downstairs. The teenager dismisses it as some girl talk between two sisters who haven't seen each other in a long time. The boy's cock is throbbing in anticipation of some hot sex with his smoking hot Aunt Holly. He crawls under the covers, knowing that his aunt will join him after his mother goes to sleep.

As the two sisters walk up the stairs, they stop at Michael's door, knowing that they are now within hearing range. The teenager will be able to hear them now. What he doesn't know is that his mother and aunt have already talked about how this night is going to play out.

"Geez sis, I'm really tired. I guess sitting here all day drinking how much wine has finally done me in."

"Night Abby."

"God, you lucky girl. You have my darling 18 year old son...with his big hard cock...waiting for you...and all his mother gets tonight is her dildo."

"Abby, remember...tonight its me...and Michael. Tomorrow night its you...and me."

"Hol, do you think, we let Michael...watch us?"

Well, I really haven't thought about it. Maybe...if he plays his cards right, he will be able to watch his mom and his aunt...go at it. Are you okay with Michael, watching his you, his own mother...her long legs spread on the bed...while his auntie licks her to countless orgasms...

"And...fucks her...with that dildo...like you promised."

In his bed Michael is so excited he can hardly breathe! In a few minutes he'll have his cock buried deep inside his sexy Aunt Holly, but tomorrow, his aunt...and his MOTHER?? What did his auntie mean...when he said...play his cards right?

"Well, Hol, you better hurry in there. You have a teenage cock waiting for you."

"Night Abby, I'll try not to scream...too loud."

"That's okay, I've had so much wine, once I get into bed, I'll sleep through anything."

As Holly opens the bedroom door, Michael quickly sits up and gives his sexy aunt a huge grin. The youngster is going to give the smoking hot hard body milf a night she will never forget!

"Michael, auntie is going to take a quick shower and change into something...more appropriate."

The teenager didn't realize that his Aunt Holly had left the bedroom door open...accidentally on purpose. In her bedroom, her older sister had left her bedroom door open as well.

As Holly turns on the warm water, she thinks back to last night. After 34 years she had finally had sex, mind blowing sex, with a male. For the first time a young man's penis had filled her horny milf pussy. Her darling sexy 18 year old nephew had fucked her...filling her with what seemed like quarts of teenage sperm. Holly knew one thing. She wanted more...more of that teenage cock, and it was right there in bed...waiting for her. After sucking her nephew off in front of his senior class and licking her beautiful older sister to a mind blowing orgasm she couldn't wait any longer. She wanted...needed a young boys dick...pounding her horny cunt, driving her to her own series of mind blowing orgasms.

But Holly and her sister had talked about how this night was to play out. She had to wait a few more minutes until she could claim her prize.

As Michael lay quietly in anticipation he could suddenly hear his mother in her bedroom. He could hear his mother cry out..was it what he thought it was...??

"MICHAEL!! FUCK MOMMMYYYYY!! FUCK YOUR FUCKIN MOMMMYYYY!!"

The teenager couldn't believe it! His sexy big titted mother was in her bed...masturbating! He tried to picture his beautiful blonde mother, her long tanned legs spread wide, her dildo thrusting in and out of her cunt. SHIT!! And she was...screaming his name! He would have given anything to be a fly on the wall, watching his mother scream his name.

"MICHAEL!! YOUR DICK!! YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL FUCKINNNN DICK!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN ON YOUR DICK!! I WANNA FEEL IT...CUMMMIN INNN MEEEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!"

As Michael's whole attention was focused on the screams from his mother, his Aunt Holly walked into the the bedroom. The sexy short haired blonde aunt was wearing a pair of red heels and nothing else. The boy's attention quickly shifted to his naked aunt. Holly turns around showing the teenager her gorgeous backside and her perfectly round ass cheeks.

"You like, darling? You like your aunties tiny little ass?"

Just then aunt and nephew could hear screaming from the other bedroom. This was all part of the plan that the two blonde sisters had worked up.

"MICHAEL!! AGAIN!! FUCK MOMMY AGAIN!! LOOK AT MOMMY!! MY BIG BIG TITTIESI WANT YOU TO SUCK MOMMYS BIG TITTIES!! MOMMY'S ALL SPREAD FOR YOU!! PUT IT BACK IN MEEEE!! YES!! THATS WHERE MY DARLING BOY BELONGS!! DEEP INSIDE YOUR FUCKING MOMMYYYY!!"

Holly smiles at the 18 year old boy and puts her finger over her mouth, telling Michael to be quiet. She wanted to hear the big titted milf in the other bedroom every bit as much as Michael.

"Michael, sounds like your mommy...is having quite a good time in there. It sounds like she's dreaming of you..."

Holly grabs her fake tits and pinches her nipples. She gives the teenager a sexy smile...

"Michael, it looks like your cock is making a tent under that sheet. Go ahead...pull the sheet back. Auntie wants to see your beautiful prick."

The teenager slowly pulls the sheet back, and the teenager's thick aroused shaft stands straight up. The flaming red cock head shakes with lust, as the piss hole spurts little blasts of clear 18 year old precum. Holly licks her lips at the feast awaiting her. Just then they both hear Abby from her bedroom...

"MICHAEL!! HARDER SON!! HARDER!! YESSSS!! MOMMY'S CUMMMIN ON YOUR BIG FUCKINNNN DICK!!

GO AHEAD DARLING!! FILL MOMMY WITH YOUR...SPERM!!"

Michael looks at his sex crazed aunt, not knowing exactly what to say. Here he is , in bed with his drop dead gorgeous aunt, and his mind is on...his own...MOTHER!

Holly reaches over and kisses the aroused youngster. She crawls on top of the boy's hard teenage body, his throbbing cock rubbing against her hard tummy.

"Michael, I know how much you want to fuck your mommy. But tonight...its just you...and your horny little auntie...Okay?"

"Uhhh sure...Auntie Holly..."

The smoking hot TV weather girl gets on her back spreading her legs. She guides the horny teenager to her fake boobs. Michael, licks one nipple, then the other.

"Sorry darling, they're not as nice as your mommy's. Auntie's titties will have to do..."

Michael is in tit heaven as he licks her perfectly round silicone melons.

"MMMMM!! GOOD BOY!! MAKE LOVE TO MY TITTIES SWEETIE!!"

In her bedroom, Abby is beside herself. Her wine fueled brain now on high alert, she can hear everything coming from the other bedroom. Her darling boy, his hungry mouth...devouring his aunt's fake boobs. Wait till the boy gets his mouth on his mommy's big hooters.

Holly forces the teenager's head down spreading her legs. Michael can see by the look on her face, she wants something. He wonders if she wants him to...

"MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD DARLING!! EAT IT!! EAT AUNTIES LITTLE PUSSY!!"

Michael clumsily sticks his tongue inside his blonde auntie's dripping snatch. Holly screams with pleasure as the boys tongue clumsily finds her tiny aroused clitty.

"OH GOD!! YESSSS!! MICHAEL!! YOU FOUND ITTTT!! MY FUCKING CLITTY!!"

In the other room, Abigail Chase is going crazy with lust. Even though she had had two mind blowing orgasms from her dildo, knowing that her son has heard her scream his name, she knows she wants more. Soon she will get to watch everything in the other bedroom. She will get to watch her darling 18 year old son...and her sexy little sister.

"Michael, let me...get on top...please. Auntie wants to ride your mouth..."

That was Abby's prearranged signal to go to Michael's bedroom and stand in the doorway. Finally she will be able to watch her darling son.

As Michael gets on his back, his sexy blonde aunt straddles his face, lowering her aroused dripping wetness onto the boy's mouth. She makes eye contact with her naked sister in the doorway and the two sisters exchange a sexy smile. This is all going perfectly so far. Its Holly's turn to whisper to her nephew.

"Michael, your mommy...is standing in the doorway watching us. She can see...everything."

Totally confused the teenager has no idea what to do. Shit! His mother caught him in bed with his aunt! Whats she going to do? Just then Holly reassures the teenage boy whispering in his ear.

"Michael, I'm pretty sure your mommy is...sleepwalking. She's actually asleep. She'll never remember any of this, just as long as we don't bother her."

Holly wants the youngster to make love to her clit, but that will have to wait. She knows its time. Neither of them can wait any longer. The sexy hardbody blonde straddles the boy's swollen throbbing teenage cock and slowly lowers herself on the teenagers fuck rod. In the doorway, the two sisters make eye contact and Abby gives her little sister a nod of approval.

"OH GOD MICHAEL!! YOUR COCK!! YOUR FUCKING BIG COCK!! ITS BURIED ALL THE WAY!! SO FUCKING DEEP IN MY LITTLE TINY FUCKINGGG CUNTTT!!"

The boy groans as his cock is swallowed up by his sexy blonde aunt's tight warm womanhood. Her tiny pussy seems a bit wetter than last night, his cock sliding in and out of her warm tightness.

"OHHHH AUNTIE...HOL. OHHHH IT'S SO..."

"MICHAEL!! GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK!! YOU LOVE AUNTIES PUSSY, DON'T YOU?"

"UHHH..."

"MICHAEL... TELL AUNTIE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AUNTIES LITTLE CUNT."

"AUNTIE HOLLLYYY!!...IT'S SO...GOOD..."

"MICHAEL!! LOOK OVER AT YOUR MOMMY! SHE'S WATCHING US. YOU'D LIKE TO PUT THAT DIG DICK IN YOUR MOMMY, WOULDN'T YOU?"

"AUNTIE HOLLY!!...YES!! I WANT TO PUT MY DICK IN MY BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!!"

"MICHAEL, LOOK AT HER!! THOSE BIG BEAUTIFUL TITTIES AND THOSE LONG BEAUTIFUL LEGS!! DARLING, I WANT YOU ON TOP OF AUNTIE NOW."

Aunt and nephew their bodies soaked with sweat, turn over. The hard body blonde spreads her legs as her older sister smiles in the doorway and nods her approval. For a second Michael Chase has forgotten about his sexy blonde mother standing there watching their every move. The teenager is horny beyond belief. He has to explode...soon...

"OHHHH MICHAEL!! YES! YOUR COCK...ITS EVEN BIGGER THAN LAST NIGHT!! LETS SHOW YOUR MOMMY HOW YOU FUCK YOUR AUNTIE!!"

The youngster starts driving his swollen cock deep inside his smoking hot aunt. Abby, her eyes zeroing in on her son's cock, is surprised at the size of her son's testicles. She actually feels sorry for the youngster, his balls must be aching for release.

Abigail Chase has watched a lot of mommy son porno lately, but nothing compares to the spectacle happening 10 feet away from her on her son's bed. Her darling boy is on top of his 34 year old aunt, her legs high in the air, as he pounds his cock deliciously in and out of her horny cunt.

Holly tells her nephew to slow his thrusting a bit, letting both of them catch their breath. Michael has to cum so bad he can't stand too much more of this. He doesn't care if his mother watches them or not.

"MICHAEL...TELL YOUR MOMMY...HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO FUCK HER."

Just then Abby standing in the doorway wearing her see thru nightie, says something.

"MICHAEL, TELL MOMMY WHAT YOU WANT...GO AHEAD...FUCK AUNTIE HOLLY. FUCK HER GOOD. BUT...SHOW ME HOW YOU WANT TO FUCK YOUR MOMMY."

The poor horny teenager can stand no more. Last night, the first time he had put his cock inside a beautiful woman, was the best night of his life. But nothing compares to what is happening now. The 18 year old boy slams his dick hard as he can deep inside his sexy aunt, making her howl with glee.

"MICHAEL!! YESSSS FUCK YOUR AUNTIE!! TELL YOUR MOMMY WHAT YOU WANT!!"

The boy thrusts his cock again into his aunt and holds it there. Holly Chase's hairless cunt is filled with her nephews 18 year old cock.

"OHHHH MOMMY!! I WANNA FUCK YOU!! HARD!! JUST LIKE IM FUCKING AUNTIE HOLLY!!"

"I KNOW MICHAEL...YOU WANT TO FUCK ME!! SHOW MOMMY...HOW GOOD YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK ME...SHOW MOMMY HOW YOU'RE GOING TO...CUM IN ME..."

The teenagers hips are a blur as he pounds his sexy blonde aunt. The bed shakes as the headboard pounds against the bedroom wall. The rhythm of incestuous lust is just too much. In the doorway, his mother has moved closer to the incest fueled couple for a better look.

"OHHHH MOM!! I"M FUCKING AUNTIE HOLLYYY!! I WANT TO...OHHH SHIT...MOMMY!! I"M CUMMIN IN AUNTIE HOLLLY!! UUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!"

Holly screams as her nephew ejaculates. The first rope of semen hits her cervix. She holds the boy's hips tight as he starts unloading.

"CUMMMINNN MOMMYYYY!! AUNTIE!! HOLLLYYYYY!!"

It took every ounce of restraint in her entire being not to jump on the bed and join her son and her sister, but she knew that soon, her turn would come. But tonight she had to stay in roleplay mode. As the teenager empties his teenage jism inside his auntie, his smoking hot big titted blonde mother has her own orgasm along with the couple on the bed.

"MICHAEL!! YES!! IN ME!! EEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"OHHHH MOMMMYYYY!!I JUST NUTTED INSIDE AUNTIE HOLLY!! I WANT TO...NUT INSIDE YOU JUST LIKE THAT!!"

"MICHAEL, ARE YOU GOING TO...CUM INSIDE ME...LIKE THAT?"

"MOMMY, YES. PLEASE...I WANNA CUM INSIDE YOU JUST LIKE THAT."

The teenager, his body bathed in sweat and panting from the intense fuck with his sexy blonde aunt, slowly pulls out and collapses next to the well fucked short haired blonde. As his deflating fuck stick is free of the sexy blonde's swollen cunt, a huge gob of Michael's fuck sauce starts oozing out, running down Holly's spread legs.

"Sis...look at that! Look at what your son just did...deep inside me. And there's so much more of his sweet cream...in my belly."

"OH HOL!! YOU JUST FUCKED MY DARLING BOY! HIS SEMEN...LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE JUST SHOT INTO YOU...GOD HOW I'D LOVE TO TASTE IT. CAN I...TASTE IT?"

"NO ABBY! YOU'VE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK. YOU BETTER GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM. WE HAVE A BIG DAY AHEAD OF US TOMORROW. I WANNA SPEND A FEW HOURS AT THE MALL BEFORE I GO HOME.

AND...LEAVE YOUR BEDROOM DOOR OPEN...SO YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING..."

"O...O...OKAY. GOOD NIGHT YOU TWO."

"NIGHT SIS."

"NIGHT MOM...UH...M...M...MOMMY."

As the horny big titted blonde slowly makes way back to her bedroom, her legs shake as she has trouble walking. Abby can't believe what just happened. She had just watched her darling son...and her little sister. She won't be able to get any sleep tonight, between trying to hear everything in the next bedroom, and fucking her dildo to relieve her burning need.

In Michael's bedroom, the confused teenager asks his sexy blonde fuck mate.

"Auntie Holly, I mean, mom, just watched us. And it seemed she liked it."

"Michael, I could tell by the look on her face, she loved watching you. I'll bet she's in there right now fucking her dildo like crazy."

Michael is still confused.

"Auntie Holly...I mean...was mom...?"

"Michael, I'm sure she won't remember anything tomorrow morning. She's had a lot of wine. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she was sleepwalking."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers