First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom gives son his graduation present then meets Lori Lamont.
6.5k words
4.66
47.4k
81

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

As the early morning Florida sun peeked through the window, Holly Chase opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock. It was just after 6:30. In the master bedroom, she could hear her older sister giggling like a little girl, and what seemed to be moaning from her 18 year old nephew. As soon as her head hit the pillow, the little hard body blonde was out cold. She wondered if her big sister and her nephew got any rest last night, or were mother and son still going at it.

Today promised to be a long day of driving for the smoking hot 34 year old milf. After three days of fucking and sucking, then taking Anthony's big black dick up her ass, the long day without sex would be a good distraction.

Tonight she and her wife Mary would be back in each other's arms. She had all day to plan what she and her wife would do, as it been over 4 days since the happily married lesbian couple had been without each other.

Her curiosity getting the best of her, Holly quickly put on a pair of short shorts and a sleeveless top for the long drive home. She quietly sneaked down the long hallway and peeked inside.

On her knees her older blonde sister was on her knees, her big melons hanging deliciously down as her hungry mouth feasted on Michael's big pole. Her lips licked up and down the 9 inch fuck stick, as her hand playfully caressed the swollen ball sack. Abby giggled, then licked further downward, taking one of Michael's swollen nuts in her mouth, then the other.

"MOMMMYYYY!! ARE YOU GOING TO SUCK ME OFF AGAIN? CAN I CUM IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN? LAST TIME IT WAS AMAZING."

"NO, DARLING, MOMMY'S GETTING HER BIG BOY NICE AND HARD. YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH."

Holly quickly went into the kitchen, not wanting to miss any of this. She quickly put on a pot of coffee, then put some toast in the toaster. She found a single tray and put two plates on it. All she would have to do is push the toast down and pour the coffee. She quickly sneaked back to her sister's doorway. Her beautiful blonde sister was going to town on Michael's hard teenage cock.

Abby's hungry mouth flew up and down on her son's swollen fuck rod. Michael pushed his mother's head down. Abby knew he wanted to explode again in her pretty mouth. But right now the mature blonde mother had another idea.

Holly watched as her blonde sister got on her hands and knees. On all fours Abby spread her long creamy tanned legs and looked back at her son. Gone was Michael's shyness and clumsiness from several days ago. The 18 year old stuttering kid had turned into a very confident 18 year old fuck machine. He knew full well that now he had the hard cock and the ability to send any older woman to drive any red blooded woman crazy with lust.

"MICHAEL!! GO AHEAD AND MOUNT YOUR SLUT MOMMY LIKE A FUCKING BITCH!!"

The teenager doesn't have to be told twice as he gets into position. His gorgeous blonde mother, her hair now in a ponytail, grabs the teenager's hard cock. The teenager confidently gives hips one push. Abby shrieks as her son has hit home.

"OH HOLY FUCKKKINNN SHITTTT!! YOUR BIG FUCKIN DICKKK!! IT'S SO AFAR IN ME. IT FEELS LIKE ITS COMING OUT MY MOUTH!!"

The teenager, starts a slow pumping motion as his mother spreads her legs a bit further apart. Her sweaty meaty ass meets her son's thrusts in perfect sync.

"MOMMMYYYY!! SHIT!! GOD YOUR ASS...LOOKS SO FUCKIN GOOD!! CAN I...PLEASE!!"

"NO DARLING!! MOMMY LITTLE BUTT HOLE ISNT READY FOR YOUR BIG COCK. NOT QUITE YET."

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY SLUT MOMMY...YOU GOTTA..."

"I KNOW DARLING!! I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT MOMMY, BUT RIGHT NOW...PLEASE!! GIVE IT TO YOUR BITCH!!"

"HERE IT IS MOMMY! YOUR SON'S BIG DICKKK!!"

The teenager steps up his rhythm, now driving his fuck stick into his mother's swollen cunt with increasing intensity.

"MICHAEL!! PULL MY HAIR!! PULL IT...HARD!! I WANNA BE YOUR FUCKING...BITCH!!"

The teenager pulls his mother's long blonde ponytail, then again a second time harder as she cries in pleasure.

"MICHAEL!! FUCK YOUR MOMMYYYYY! YOUR FUCKKIN...MOMMY BITCH!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN ON THAT BIG COCK!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

"SHIT MOMMY!! I'M FUCKING YOU AS HARD AS I CAN!! THATS ALL I GOT!! SQUEEZE MY COCK!! SQUEEZE ALL THE NUT OUT OF MY COCKKKK! UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!!"

The teenager, totally drained, almost passes out from the sheer intensity of their incestuous early morning fuck. Abby's body falls face down onto the bed, her sweating teenage boy on top of her, as Michael's Aunt Holly greets the happy couple.

"Hey you two...lovebirds! You two just lay there and enjoy each other. I'm making a little breakfast for you two."

As she comes back in a minute, she hands Michael the tray. Still out of breath, he says thanks to his sexy Aunt Holly. Abby wants to know how much did her sister see of their early morning fuck.

"Holly, did you see..."

"Yes. I saw...everything! I am now convinced that you two are totally made for each other."

"That's what I'm beginning to think too."

Michael offers his mother a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. Holly makes sure that her sister didn't get the wrong one.

"Abb, there's a little secret note under your coffee cup."

Abby takes a sip of the fresh brew and reads the note.

"Don't tell Michael but I put another half packet of the blue powder in his coffee. His cock should be good for another 4-5 hours. ENJOY!!"

"Mom, whats the note about?"

"Michael, its just something secret between your auntie and me. You know, girl stuff."

"Hol...do you want to join us, before you leave. I'm sure Michael has at least one more in him, don't you darling? You have one more for your sexy little auntie before we send her back home?"

"Sorry guys but I do have to get home. I have a long long drive ahead. Mary just texted me a picture of her juicy cunt and told me it would be ready and waiting when I got home."

"Well, sis, drive safe and don't get any speeding tickets in that little red Corvette of yours."

The two sisters shared a long hug then Michael gave his Aunt Holly a long hug of his own.

"Thanks Aunt Holly, for...everything. I''ll never forget it."

"Michael, remember you were my first...boy...too. I'll never forget it either."

With that Holly grabbed her packed suitcase and sped off in her Corvette. The beautiful blonde mother, gazes at her son's growing erection, knowing that the blue powder must be starting to take effect.

"Darling, lets see. Before you just doggy fucked mommy, I had your big cock in my mouth. You know, your slut mommy wants to suck your cock...nice and slow before you blow your big load in my mouth. Your slut mommy's going to swallow it all too. That sound like a plan?"

"Yes mommy..."

For the next week, mother and son were in heaven. Michael's school schedule was winding down, able to spend just half a day in school before he rushed home to his big titted blonde mother. Abby did the same, taking half days off her job at the investment firm, before mother and son would end up spending every afternoon in bed. The full figured blonde mother had decided to buy her son a new car for his graduation next week. She pondered long and hard about what to do. She wanted the boy's graduation to be something special. Finally she figured to give her son something he had wanted for a long time.

The Roosevelt High graduation ceremony was held outside in their big stadium. Abby had bought a new bright orange short sun dress for the occasion, her huge mouth watering melons barely able to fit into the tight top. The orange patent heels made her incredibly long tanned legs look even longer than they were. Her beautiful steel blue eyes hid behind the new big sunglasses. Michael Chase's big tiitted long legged mother was the fuck dream of every boy in Michael's graduating class.

Since the senior prom, Michael had been asked out on dates by several of the hottest girls in his graduating class. Even Lori Lamont, the senior class cheerleading queen as well as the senior class blowjob queen, had been after him to take her to Gulfwater Bluff. She had made it clear that she would make it worth the effort. Michael, not really interested as he had a much better thing at home, turned down all the girls in school.

The boys in his class couldn't wait to see if his sexy older prom date named Holly was coming to his graduation. The boys in Michael's graduating class were disappointed that Holly wasn't at graduation but Michael's smoking hot blonde mother made every boys' prick jump at the sight of her.

When they arrived at the graduation ceremony, Abby tried to make sure to get some cool shots of her wonderful son in his cap and gown. She wanted some pictures of the two of them and, looking around, heard one of Michael's classmates offer to help.

"Here, let me get some pictures of the two of you."

As Abby turned around, a bolt of electricity ran through her entire body. In front of her was an absolutely stunning dark haired girl. The teenage goddess greeted her with a huge smile as she took the camera out of Abby's hand. The blonde bomb's breath was taken away as she somehow couldn't take her eyes off the luscious teenage beauty. The beautiful young girl made eye contact, and couldn't take her eyes off of Michael's stunning blonde mother. Lori Lamont somehow wished that she wasn't wearing a cap and gown. Abby wondered why Michael never mentioned this beautiful girl.

"Hi...you must be Mrs Chase."

"Yes, I'm Michael's mother."

"Mrs Chase, why don't you and Michael get in close together and I'll take a couple of pictures? Great. Now Mrs Chase, put your arm around your son and get real close. Great. Now Mrs Chase, go ahead and give Michael a great big kiss. After all this is his big day. Great!"

As the girl handed the camera back to Abby their hands touched. Abby felt the spark as her pussy stated to moisten. The smoking hot teenager smiled and started to walk away. Abby desperately wanted the girl to stay around, afraid she'll never see her again.

"Hey! If you don't mind can we look at these before you leave?"

Abby went through the pictures, deciding to keep them all except one when Michael had blinked.

"Great. Thank you..."

"Its Lori. Lori Lamont."

The dark haired homecoming queen and Michael's blonde mother couldn't take their eyes off of each other. Lori didn't want to seem like she was hitting on Michael's beautiful blonde mom, and didn't know what to do next.

"Mrs Chase, you look absolutely stunning in your pretty orange dress. Why don't I get a few pictures of you by yourself? Photography is my hobby and would love to see how you and your beautiful orange dress looks in the sunlight."

Abby felt her heart race and her pussy continue to moisten as this high school girl from Michael's class seemed to be almost hitting on her.

"Mrs Chase, big smile, Now, GREAT!!... Now maybe several more fun pictures."

Abby's panties started to drool, as she felt like she was under the spell of the pretty dark haired girl.

"Great, Now Mrs Chase, maybe...a little...flirty...yes!"

Michael's mother was totally flushed as for a minute she had totally forgotten about her own son standing there next to them.

"Mrs Chase, I'm making an album of the ceremony. I'd like several of the pictures with you and Michael. And I'd love to keep some of the pictures of you alone, for my photo journal. Here's my number. You can text them to me if you want."

"Yes...Lori...I'd like that...very..much."

As the buxom teenage minx walked away she turned around and gave Abby a big smile, making it clear that hopefully, sometime, they would definitely meet again.

"Thank you so much Lori. I hope we will see you around this summer."

"Oh...I'm not going anywhere Mrs Chase."

"So Michael, Lori Lamont? Wow, she is...beautiful. How come you never asked her out?"

"Uh...well, she's the most popular girl in our class. I knew I didn't have a chance if I asked her to prom. She's kinda property of the football team."

"Oh?"

"Yes but mom, since she saw me take Aunt Holly to the prom she asked me out the other day."

"You mean? You turned her down? Michael, why?"

"Uh...yes...I turned her down. Mom, I have a lot better thing...right at home."

"My baby boy, you know exactly what to say to get your mommy's juices flowing. You better get in line. It looks like the ceremony's going to start."

As the students lined up for the ceremony Abby took several pictures of Michael in line. She looked for the tall dark haired girl and saw that Lori Lamont was staring at her. As their eyes locked in on each other, Abby gave her a big smile and Lori waved back.

When Michael Chase received his diploma, his smoking hot mother stood and cheered, giving her son a cute wolf whistle. When Lori Lamont received hers she turned to the crowd and zeroed in on Abby, giving her a big smile and a wave. As soon as the ceremony was over, Abby tried to find Michael in the crowd. Just then she felt a tap on the shoulder. Standing right in front of her was Lori Lamont.

"Mrs Chase, I hope we can meet again sometime. I feel we might...have a connection. I'm going to city university so I'm not going away to college."

Her cunt oozing, Abby wasn't sure what effect the beautiful dark haired teenager had on her, but she was having trouble thinking of anything to say.

"Yes, I hope we meet again sometime too."

In the crowd she found her son Michael about 20 feet away. She rushed over to her darling son, gave him a kiss, and grabbed his hand.

"Come on darling, let's get out of here."

"Mom, aren't we going to hang around? Bill Slater's throwing a pool party at the beach. It's for everyone at school, and even parents are invited. I thought I'd kind of like to have the other guys check out my beautiful mom in her tiny bikini."

Abby had quite a surprise waiting for her darling son.

"No Michael. Lets get out of here. I have reservations at that new resort up the coast. You're spending the next 3 days fucking your horny mommy in a five star hotel. We'll order room service and look out at the waves crashing on the beach. Let's hurry home and get our suitcases."

As they got home, a new bright red convertible was in the driveway.

"Mom, whats...??"

"Darling, Your Aunt Holly and I went in together and bought this just for you. All she says is that she wants some sexy pictures of you with that car. Maybe washing the car...bare butt naked..."

Totally blown away, the teenager holds the passenger door open for his smoking hot blonde mother. The boy and his mother drive off for the three hour drive up the coast.

The warm breeze blowing her long blonde hair, Abby opens her bare legs and cups her big tits.

"Michael, this car isn't everything you're getting for your graduation."

"You mean, there's...more."

"Yes..."

Abby's sexy blue eyes and big smile make the youngster's cock harden as she tells him...

"Darling, its something I know you've wanted for a long long time."

"Mm...?"

"Just wait till we get there. Michael, your fuck slut mommy's not going to disappoint her baby boy."

Abby's huge sexy smile makes Michael's heart melt and his teenage cock rock hard. As the red convertible sped up the interstate, Abby reached over and pulled Michael's zipper down. She pulled his cock out of his pants, thinking about giving her son a blowjob.

"Michael, pull over to the next rest stop. Your slut mommy is hungry for her boy's big cock. I thought we'd christen your new sports car."

The teenager pulls the car over to the far end of the rest stop. There Abby gives her darling son his first new car blowjob. The youngster grabs his mother's head and forces her mouth down on his rock hard fuck stick.

"MOMMY!! PLEASE!! SWALLOW IIITTTT!! PLEASE!!"

"BABY YOU THINK YOUR SLUT MOMMY'S GOING TO WASTE ANY OF THIS? YES, MOMMY'S GOING TO SWALLOW...EVERY SINGLE DROP..."

"CUMMIN MOMMY!! IN YOUR PRETTY MOUTH!! SHIT MOM!! EAT IT!! EAT ALL MY FUCKIN...JUNK!! OHHH SHIT YESSSS!!"

"ACCKKKK!! ACCCKKK!! UCCCKKKKK"

Abby felt Michael's teenage seed spurting down her throat. The teenager had shot so much cock butter, Abby could feel several streams of his white spunk running down her chin. With her mouth still on Michael's hard dick, she takes one hand, reaches into her purse and takes out her camera.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Sweetheart, I'm sending Aunt Holly a couple of cute pictures of how we christened your new car."

Abby hands the camera to Michael and with his cock in her mouth she opens her big blue eyes wide and smiles at the camera. Michael takes the picture as a huge rope of semen runs down her chin. Then Abby takes the boy's cock all the way down her throat as he takes a second picture. The final one was Abby licking his half erect cock clean. As Michael pulled the convertible back on the interstate, Abby sent her sister a text.

"Michael and I are halfway up the interstate at a rest stop. We had to christen his new car, didn't we? He just came about a quart into his slut mommy's mouth, and I had a bit of trouble. I tried but I couldn't swallow it all! Next stop the new resort another couple hours up the coast. Poor boy doesn't know it yet but he's getting his mommys tight virgin ass tonight! Love you sis."

A second later she got a text back from Holly.

"You go girl! Hope you brought a lot of lubricant!"

"Yes I did, and were going to empty that whole tube in the next three days. BTW I just met someone very very...interesting at Michael's graduation."

"Oh? Details sis."

"Yes. She's tall, and drop dead gorgeous. I couldn't check out her tits and ass as she was in a cap and gown, but shes smoking hot! The homecoming queen from Michael's class. We couldn't take our eyes off each other. My pussy was on FIREEEE!!"

"Forget about it, at least for now. You have a very horny 18 year old boy right next to you...and is sounds like mommy has a horny little asshole. And three days in a five star resort. WHAT can happen there? HE HE!!"

As the new sports car finally pulled into the parking lot at the swanky resort, the valet opened the door for Abby. Michael grabs the suitcases but the bellhop quickly grabs them away from him.

"I'll get those sir. Why don't you and your..."

"M...M...Mom...my...girlfriend."

The teenager almost slipped and said she was his mom!

As mother and son walked into the lobby, it seemed there were several other women Abby's age along with teenage boys. The women all had huge smiles, all eager to be done with registaring and start enjoying their getaway vacation at the classy new hotel. He looks at his mom. She smiles.

"Remember what time of year it is. You think I'm the only mom out there giving her son...his graduation present?"

"Yes mom, but none of them are as hot as my beautiful mommy."

The bellhop opens the door and puts their bags in the closet. As Abby looks out to the waves hitting the beach, Michael gives the bellhop his tip.

"Sir, when can we...order room service. I'm hungry. How about you darling?"

"Yes. It's been a long drive. Thinking about it, m...m...maybe I'm a bit hungry too."

He has to be careful! He almost said mom again!

"Over on the table is the menu. When your meal comes, the waiter will set your table for you. The smaller black folder on the table is our wine list. We have all sorts of wines from all over the world."

"Sounds yummy! Thank you."

As the bellhop leaves mother and son share a long passionate kiss.

"You made it darling! My wonderful boy...is now a graduate! Not a kid anymore."

"No mom, thanks to you and Aunt Holly, I definitely don't feel like a kid anymore."

"Yes...look at you. Mommy's beautiful 18 year old stud!"

She holds the teenager tight and their lips meet again. Michael's cock is hard as a rock as Abby grinds her pelvis against her son's swollen fuck stick.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers
12