First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I can see you're ready. Sweetheart, you're going to spending the next few days, fucking your slut mommy. But right now I just want my wonderful young son...to make love to mommy."

Holding his beautiful blonde mother the youngster kisses her again. Mother and son make out standing in the middle of the big hotel room. Abby gently pulls both of them closer, closer to the big king sized bed. She then pulls her darling son on top of her as she falls onto the mattress.

Abby gives the teenager a look of pure love than only a mother can give her son.

"Mom, thank you so much."

"For what sweetheart?

"Mom thank you for helping me...become a man."

"Sweetheart, most of that was Auntie Holly."

"Mom, but I know that you were the one who made it happen. And thank you for the car...for this wonderful week with the hottest mom in the world...and for just being the best mom a guy could ever wish for."

"Darling, I love you so very much. I want more than anything to make you happy. Tonight I want you to...fuck the shit out of your slut mommy, but right now, I just want you to show mommy how much you love her."

The teenager kisses his beautiful mother once more as Abby spreads her long tanned legs. He makes a beeline for his mothers huge ripe melons as he tries to pull off her orange sundress. Abby fumbles with Michael's belt, finally getting it undone, then unzipping his fly.

Sitting up for a minute the teenager pulls his shirt off then takes off his pants. By now Abby is wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy soaked orange panties and matching heels. Her big DDD's heave as her breathing becomes a bit labored. The large areolas shine bright crimson in the late afternoon sunlight.

On her back, she pulls her son to the most beautiful set of tits he has ever seen. Michael feasts on one nipple, the tiny bud quickly hardening as he pinches the other one.

"OH!! MOMMY!! GOD MOMMY...I LOVE YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL TITS!!"

"OH DARLING!! GO AHEAD AND FEAST ON YOUR MOMMY'S BIG TITTIES!!"

Michael Chase has all the encouragement he needs. His mouth goes back and forth, as he sucks hard on his mommy's big hooters. Abby screams as the teenager finds a particularly sensitive spot on her left tit.

"MICHAEL!! YES!! RIGHT THERE DARLINGGGG!! YESSSSS!! GOD I LOVE YOU!!"

The teenager eagerly devours his beautiful blonde mother's big tits. He looks down and sees that the tiny crotch of her orange panties are soaking wet. He reluctantly pulls away from Abby's mouthwatering DDD's, gently kissing his way down his mother's tender flat stomach. On her back Abby looks down and mother and son make eye contact.

"Mommy, you're so beautiful. I can't stand it. God I love you..."

Abby squeals as Michael kisses the insides of her thighs. The blonde mother spreads her creamy legs a bit further apart. Michael can see the dark moist spot on his mother's panties continue to darken. The young man teases his squirming mother, gently tickling the soaking wet crotch of her panties with his tongue.

Abby now writhing on the bed, her legs spread, begs her son.

"MICHAEL!! PLEASE!! DON'T TEASE MOMMYYYY!! GET EM OFFF!! HURRY!!"

The youngster grabs the string of the waistband and starts pulling the orange panties down her leg. In a hurry, he pulls a bit too hard and the silk panties are off with a rip. The tiny torn panties are thrown on the floor, now in the rear view mirror. After conttless times fucking his beautiful mother in the last week and a half, Michael Chase finally has a close up view of his beautiful blonde mother's, swollen pink birth canal.

"MICHAEL!! MAKE LOVE TO MOMMMYYYYYY!! PLEASE!!"

The youngster flicks his tongue across his mother's growing wet clit as she cries for more. The teenager locks his hungry mouth on the swollen bud and sucks the nubbin hard. Abby's hips fly off the bed, her hands pushing Michael's head down.

"YESSSS! OHHHH SHITTTT! YESSSS!! EAT YOUR MOMMMYYYYYY!! EAT MOMMYS FUCKIN CUNTTTTT!!"

The teenager has trouble keeping his mouth glued on her clit as she humps her hips hard against the wonderful pink tongue. Michael knows its time. Time to make wonderful love to his stunning blonde mommy.

The youngster makes eye contact as he gets into position. He slowly pushes his hips down, his throbbing hardness now buried in the wonderful warmth of his mothers vagina that he came out of 18 short years ago.

"MICHAEL!! YES!! YOU'RE INSIDE MOMMYYYYY!!"

The horny teenager starts pumping his hips trying to get his cock as far as he can inside her welcoming wetness. Just then...

"MICHAEL!! NOT SO FAST!! PLEASE!! MAKE IT LAST!! MAKE LOVE TO MOMMMYYYY!!"

The teenager gets the idea. He slowly pumps his hips, driving his throbbing teenage dick inside the beautiful blonde with long slow strokes. As the boys fuck stick hits bottom the boy holds it there for a couple seconds, driving Abby insane. Michael looks down and his mother's big steel blue eyes are wide open, a look of pure love on her pretty face. The boy has fucked his beautiful mom a lot in the past few days but this is way way different. He wishes this moment of total bonding with his beautiful mother would never end.

"MICHAEL!! I LOVE YOU!!"

"MOMMY!! YES!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

"DARLING!! LET MOMMY GET ON TOP FOR AWHILE..."

The youngster gets on his back, his big prick standing straight up. Abby slowly lowers her inflamed fuck hole onto her son's throbbing penis. First the red cock head slips inside then the boy closes his eyes as his throbbing teenage cock is now snuggled inside his mother's wet warmth.

Abby slowly moves her hips, the boy trying to match her motions with his own. Soon the two lovers are in total sync, their eyes meeting again.

"MOMMY!! I JUST WANT TO SPEND ALL DAY...LOOKING AT YOU...LIKE THIS!!"

"YES!! MICHAEL, I THINK WE'VE TEASED EACH OTHER ENOUGH. GO AHEAD DARLING...AND SHOW MOMMY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME!!"

"YES MOMMY!! YES!!"

The boy thrusts his cock upward, totally filling his mother with his swollen fuck stick. Abby's eyes meet Michael's as she rides her son faster, then harder. In a minute, mother and son become one as they are now in a total fuck frenzy.

"MICHAEL!! CUM DARLING!! IN YOUR MOMMMYYYY!!"

"YES MOMMYYYY I"M CUMMMINNN IN YOU MOMMMYYYY!! SHIT!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!!"

The two lovers hold each other tight, as the boy thrusts his hips one last time and holds it there, filling his blonde mother with rope after rope of incestuous 18 year old seed. Abby's swollen pinkness squeezes the exploding fuck pole, desperately milking every last drop of teenage sperm out of her darling boy. Finally done, Abby falls onto the her son's now totally limp body.

The two lovers look at each other, as they try desperately to catch their breath. The boy had not just fucked his mother. Michael for the first time in his life had made passionate love to a beautiful woman, the beautiful blonde mother he has always dreamed about.

Michael Chase, the sound of the shower in the other room, looked at the menu and ordered room service. Abby had told her son to surprise her.

"Yes, I'd like two orders of broiled salmon with steamed veggies, one bottle of champagne, and a bottle of white chablis, and how about a dozen roses?"

As the warm water cascaded off her mature ripe body, the milf mother took some extra time in the shower soaping her big beautiful melons, her long tanned slim legs then taking extra time to make sure her womanhood was squeaky clean. She thought for a minute that she should have invited her son to join her, but there will be plenty of time for shower sex later on.

Taking a bit of extra time to dry off her long blonde hair, she decides to put it up, at least for now. A tiny pair of white panties, white silk robe and matching heels as well as some hanging earrings and she was done.

She made sure her lipstick and make up were perfect. As the older woman she wanted to look her absolute best for her young son. After all, there are young girls out there like the incredibly sexy Lori Lamont who would love to get their hooks on her darling boy. She knows that eventually he will find someone his own age, someone younger, sexier, who will capture his heart, spread her legs and give her a house full of grandchildren.

But for now the smoking hot 37 year old blonde bomb is interested in one thing...her darling son's 18 year old cock. Hopefully after dinner, she will have her boys cock in her ass for the first time.

As she slowly steps into the living room,Michael gives his smoking hot mother a little wolf whistle.

"My Godd mom, you are...incredible."

"You like...these big tits? And long legs wrapped around you...as you fuck your horny mommy? Cause mommy still hasn't given you your graduation present. Why don't you hurry and jump in the shower before our dinner arrives?"

Michael quickly jumps into the shower as his mother walks in, carrying a new blue robe and a pair of blue striped jockeys.

"Here darling put these of after you're done."

"Okay mom."

He showers quickly , hoping perhaps for a little action with his smoking hot mom before their dinner arrives. He dries off his body, combs his hair and steps out. Perfect timing as room service knocks on the door.

The busboy set the table, and lay the two entrees on the table. Lighting the two candles, he opens the bottle of champagne, putting the bottle back into the ice bucket. The busboy looks at Michael, asking him...

"Sir, I assume these beautiful roses are for the lady...?"

"Yes, they are. For my...beautiful lady..."

As the busboy leaves Abby, her heart melting, kisses her sweet darling boy.

"You got a dozen beautiful roses for mommy? Thank you darling. You're certainly pushing all the right buttons."

Mother and son sit across from each other as they enjoy their fancy dinner from room service. For a few minutes at least, they are like two lovers on a very erotic date. There will be plenty of time for hard fucking...hopefully very soon. But right now mother and son are just enjoying being with each other.

"You know darling, when I saw those beautiful roses you gave me you made mommy's panties all wet. Darling, I not only love you...I am head over heels...falling in love with you."

"Mom, you know how much I love you. I wish I had the dough to buy you all sorts of nice things and spoil you like you deserve."

"Darling, I'll always love you, no matter what. Sweetie, can you give me my purse?"

Abby takes a joint of the specaial weed out of her purse and lights it.

"Sweetheart, sorry but the dealer told Holly and me that this is for women only. It's designed to get me in a more...playful mood. Hope that's okay with you."

"Sure mom."

What Michael didn't know is that his mother had sprinkled some of the special blue powder on Michael's salad dressing when he wasn't looking.

"Mom, you mentioned something, that you had a special graduation present for me?"

The big titted blonde milf giver boy a fuck me smile. Michael smiles back, his heart racing, his cock starting to harden. Time for lovey dovey with mom is over. The teenager is ready to lay some serious wood to his beautiful blonde mom.

"I'm going to get ready for you. Give mommy a couple minutes."

The blonde bombshell goes into the bathroom and checks her hair and make up one last time. Off with the robe, and stepping back into the living room, the boys eyes bulge out like saucers.

Abby Cross, 37, year old blonde fuck doll, is totally naked. No panties, no nothing. Just pair of black heels.

"Michael, I thought it would be best if we just did away with all of the sexy lingerie. Mommy is in the mood for some of your hard dick. You ready to give it your slut mommy?"

The teenager stands up and takes off his robe. The boys cock is sticking straight up. Abby walks over and mother and son embrace. Michael starts kissing his mother but she will have none of it.

"Michael, pick me up...and throw your slut mommy on the bed."

The horny youngster can see his beautiful mother is in a strange mood. He can see quite a different look in her steel blue eyes. He picks her up, as Abby giggles. Walking over he drops her on the king sized mattress. Abby holds her arms out begging the boy to hurry and join her.

"Come here and fuck your slut mommy..."

His cock oozing precum, he looks at the feast awaiting him on the big bed. Abby has let her long blonde hair down, her big nipples sticking straight out like huge erasers. Flat on her back Abby Chase spreads her long tanned legs, takes her fingers and pulls her pussy lips apart.

"LOOK AT MOMMY'S FUCKING CUNT!! IT"S ALL WET FOR YOU. JUST YOU BABY!! COME HERE AND GET YOUR FUCKING DICK IN YOUR SLUT MOMMY...NOW!"

he teenager quickly climbs on the bed. Abby, clearly the aggressor, grabs the boy's hard cock and pulls it into her dripping wet fuckhole. She is so excited she can't believe it. Michael looks at his mother underneath him, wanting to kiss her.

"NO, MICHAEL. DON'T KISS ME. JUST FUCK MOMMY LIKE THE SLUT I AM!!"

"MOMMY, ARE YOU SURE? YOU JUST WANT IT LIKE THIS?

"MICHAEL CHASE, SHUT UP!! FUCK ME HARD!! HARD AS YOU CAN!! I WANT TO BE YOUR FUCKING BITCH!!"

The youngster thrusts his cock deep inside his mother and holds it there. Abby howls with glee as she is underneath her dream lover, her own 18 year old boy!

"SHIT MOM!! YOUR FUCKING LITTLE CUNT!! I WANT TO FUCK YOU...SENSELESS!!"

"YESSSS!! POUND ME!! POUND YOUR SLUT WHORE!! HARDER!!"

Michael has no idea what has gotten into his gorgeous blonde mother but he knows that this is going to be something special. He thrusts his cock hard into his screaming slut mommy. Abby and her lover-son are in perfect rhythm as the bed shakes with incestuous animal lust. Just then Abby gives her son a crazed look and tells him to stop.

"MICHAEL. DON'T...NO!! STOP!!"

He wonders if he's doing something wrong. Maybe the beautiful blonde doesn't want to be treated like a slut.

"Michael reach over and open the tube of gel on the nightstand."

Abby suddenly turns over, the ripe full ass cheeks pointing straight at her panting son.

"Open it...and put a big gob in mommy's ass..."

Is THIS Michael's graduation present?

"Michael, work the gel inside my asshole."

Michael, his hands shaking with nervousness, takes a huge gob of the thick clear gel and puts it on his middle finger. Abby takes her hands and pulls her ass cheeks apart, showing the youngster her tiny ass ring.

Michael spreads a bit of the gel around the edges of her ass ring, then slips his digit halfway inside.

"HURRY MICHAEL!! GET IT ALL THE WAY IN MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

The teenager feels her ass muscles try to relax. It is a problem then suddenly he can feel his mother's ass give way. In a second Abby's virgin ass is filled with her 18 year old son's middle finger.

"YES!! NOW GRAB ANOTHER GOB OF THAT GEL AND RUB IT UP AND DOWN YOUR FUCKING DICK..."

As he rubs the gel up and down his throbbing dick he is greeted by the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Flat on her tummy Abby again pulls her ass cheeks apart. This time the tiny ass channel starts to open right before his eyes!

"MICHAEL!! MOMMY'S ASS IS READY FOR YOU...!! NOW MOUNT MOMMY LIKE A FUCKING BITCH AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MOMMY'S LITTLE ASSHOLE!"

The youngster mounts his spread mother, his cock rubbing up and down the length of his mother's ass cheeks. She reaches back and grabs his cock. One push and the crimson red inflamed cock head is inside her tight ass tunnel.

"NOW...MORE!! YES!! NOT TOO HARD JUST YET!! OH MY FUCKING GODDDD!! YOU'RE OVER HALFWAY INSIDE...OHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTT!!"

Michael Chase, the shy boy with the terrible stuttering problem, who couldn't score a prom date, two weeks later, has his hard cock all the way into his gorgeous blonde mothers virgin asshole!

"GIVE ME A MINUTE DARLING AND GET USED TO IT!! MY GODD I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE...!!"

The teenager didn't quite know what to do. He certainly doesn't want to hurt his mother. That would ruin the best thing he has ever had in his life.

"GO AHEAD MICHAEL!! NOW...FUCK YOUR SLUT MOMMY!! FUCK ME LIKE THE ASS FUCKING LOVING BITCH I AM!!"

"MOM...I MEAN...MOMMY!! YOU WANT YOUR BOY TO POUND THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE?"

"MICHAEL!! PLEASE, DAMMITT!! DON"T TEASE ME ANYMORE!! I WANNA BE YOUR FUCK SLUT!! FUCK MOMMY'S ASSHOLE!! HARD BOY!! HARDER!!"

Michael Chase never knew that anything this good ever existed. Abby's tight ass muscles completely squeeze his cock as he drives his dick into her ass channel. The youngster grabs her big mature boobs for leverage as he continues his assault on his mothers asshole.

"MOM!! MOMMY!! I CAN'T LAST MUCH LONGER!!"

"YES..MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!! CUM BABY!! IN MOMMY'S TIGHT BUTT!! FILL MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR WONDERFUL WARM SEED!!"

"MOMMY! GONNA FULL YOUR ASSHOLE WITH MY FUCKINNN NUTTT!!"

"YES!! CUM IN YOUR FUCK BITCH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

"OH SHIT!! I'M NUTTIN...LIKE FUCKIN CRAZY!! UUUUHHHHHHHH!!

UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Abby bites on the pillow and screams as her son's white spunk starts filling her ass channel. The beautiful blonde can feel the warm sauce all the way up her bowels.

12