First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looks and is shocked to see Abby's teenage son, her...boyfriend, in the doorway stroking his cock.

"MICHAEL?? WHAT ARE YOU...?"

The two women, their brains full of the special weed, their horny bodies full of the wonderful feeling rubber cock, are both too turned to to stop. The big titted blonde mother, underneath the thrusting teenager, gives her son a naughty smile as she screams.

"LORIIII!! FUCK MY FUCKKKINNNN ASSSSS!!"

The sexy raven haired teenager, all of a sudden wanting to show Abby's son, her boyfriend, what a slut she really can be, continues pumping her hips as the dildo rubs against her inflamed clit, pounding her cervix.

By now Michael has come close to the sweat soaked couple, getting close to his beautiful mother. The blonde mother loves the feeling of the rubber cock but her cunt starts oozing at the sight of her son's beautiful throbbing crimson cock head, a river of juicy precum coming from the wide open piss hole.

"MOMMY! YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT, AREN'T YOU? SHOW ME WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE."

"MICHAEL!! YES!! MOMMY'S A FUCKING WHORE!! COME ON LORI DON"T STOP, DON'T EVER STOP!!"

"MICHAEL! I'M A SLUT TOO!! JUST LIKE YOUR MOMMY!!"

"COME ON YOU SLUTS!! CUMMMMM DAMMMITTT!! CUM FOR EACH OTHER!!"

"LORI!! MY ASSS!! I"M COMING FOR YOU SWEETIE!! EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"ABBY!! YES!! CUMMMINNN TOOOOOO!! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Michael watches approvingly as his blonde mother and the drop dead teenager's screams of sheer pleasure fill the room. Abby wants her son's cock, asking Lori to untie her.

"Lori, untie me...please."

Lori unties the 4 restraints and the blonde mother flips over on her back. Michael sees his mother's juicy cunt.

"Mom, you...shaved your cunt..."

"No darling, mommy and Lori had a bikini wax. Nice and smooth...now tie mommy up and fuck me like a whore."

Lori watches as the stiff cocked teenager quickly ties his mother's wrists to the top of the bed. Her mind still in a sex fog from the special weed, she can tell that Michael and his mother are no beginners at this.

"Now the legs...Michael...hurry..."

Lori sees that Michael is somewhat of an expert at tying up his mother. As they both hurry to tie her up, Lori now is totally convinced that Michael has fucked his gorgeous big titted mother before. Michael pulls his mother's legs back behind her head , ties the restraints and pulls them tight. Her legs are spread wide as can be as she is literally bent in two. Her juicy cunt now open wide.

"Lori, look at my slut mommy. She loves it like this. Remember that when you fuck her with that dildo."

Her brain still full of the special weed, Lori Lamont realizes that the woman she has fallen in love with and Abby's son, her boyfriend, have been fucking for months. The sexy teenager thinks its about the hottest thing she has ever seen.

"MICHAEL!! HURRY!! PUT THAT BIG COCK IN MEEE!! SHOW LORI HOW YOU FUCK YOUR MOMMYYYY!!"

Michael knows that he won't be able to last very long. But the night is long. He will have plenty of chances tonight to give his beautiful mother and his sexy dark haired classmate the fucking they crave. Michael has an idea.

"Lori, here...grab my dick..."

Lori grabs Michael's pulsating cock and guides her boyfriend to the entrance of Abby's oozing pink fuck hole. Michael pushes, his throbbing cock finally inside his mothers birth canal.

"MICHHHAAAEEELLLL!! YEESSSSS!! FUCCCKKK YOURRR MOMMMYYYY!!"

The teenager starts a slow rhythm. Abby wants more, a lot more.

"DON'T TEASE MOMMMYYY!! GIMMMEEE THAT DICCCKKKK!!

HARD!! MICHAEL!! FUCK YOUR SLUT MOMMMYYY HARDDD!!"

Lori is beside herself as Michael's cock easily slides into his mother's fuck hole. She has never seen anything as hot as this in her life.

"COMON MICHAELLLL!! FUCK YOUR MOMMMYYYY!! POUND HER!!"

The teenager wants this to last awhile longer, but he knows that he needs to cum, and soon. The sight of his hot raven haired girlfriend fucking his blonde mother was just too much. Michael puts his arms around his mother, holding her delicious ass firmly for leverage as he thrusts his cock home.

"SHIT MOMMMYYYYY!! I"M SORRYYY!! I CAN'T LAST ANY LONGER!!"

"GO AHEAD BABYYYY!! LET IT GOOOO!!"

"OHHHH FUCCCKKKK!! SHITTTT!! UUUUHHHHHHHHHH!! UUHHHHHH!!"

Lori looks on as Michael fills his sexy blonde mother with what must be a huge load of semen. She looks down as a tiny white stream of Michael's sperm oozes out of the side of Abby's spread open fuck hole. He must have dumped a huge one in his mother!

Michael apologizes as he came a bit too soon. He knows that his beautiful blonde mother didn't quite make it. Normally totally in control of everything the confident dominant teenager's mood suddenly changes.

"MOM!! I'M SORRY!! IT'S JUST..I MEAN...YOUR BIG FUCKING TITS!! SHAKING LIKE THAT...AND!! AND LORI WAS WATCHING...AND I TRIED TOO HARD TO IMPRESS HER..."

Abby as an idea. She sees that her son's cock is still semi hard. She knows from experience that the teenager will get hard again in a minute or two.

"Hurry! Untie me!!"

Michael and Lori quickly untie the beautiful blonde. On her back she spreads her long legs, Michael's cum starts oozing out.

"Michael, climb up here...

The teenager, his cock starting to slowly harden, climbs on top of his beautiful mother's sweating tanned stomach.

"Get up here baby. Show Lori how much you love your slut mommy's big titties."

Michael's cock immediately hardens as his beautiful mother holds her hands out, guiding her son's cock to the wondrous valley between her luscious melons. Lori has her eyes glued to the river of Michael's semen running out of Abby's well fucked cunt. Michael is in position as his mother squeezes her tits together, trapping her son's cock in her warm smothering tit flesh.

Lori, crawls down between Abby's long tanned legs, sticking out her tongue, getting her first taste of Michael's semen. She drives her tongue deep inside her blonde fuck mate, scooping out a chunk of teenage sperm, rolling it deliciously in her mouth and swallowing it.

"LORIIIII!! YESSSS!! LIICKKK ITTT!!"

Michael, his attention diverted from his mother's beautiful tits, realizes what Lori is doing. He starts slowly pumping his cock between his blonde mother's big boobies, the cockhead disappearing into her tit valley then suddenly reappearing, the inflamed pisshole aimed right at his mother's beautiful face.

"SHIT LORIIII!! EAT ITTT!! EAT ALL MY JUNKKKK!!"

Michael has forgotten his embarrassment at cumming way too soon inside his blonde mother's clasping cunt. He's going to give his mother a good tit fuck...then...

"SHIT MOMMMYYYY!! SQUEEZE YOUR BIG FUCKINNN TITS!! COME ON BITCH!! LOOK AT MY FUCKIN DICKKK!! IF YOU'RE A GOOD MOMMYY!! I"M GOING TO BLOW MY FUCKING NUT ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FACE!!"

Lori thoroughly licks Abby's dripping cunt, eating mouthfuls of Michael's teenage cock sauce. The sexy teenager hopes that Michael realizes that she is every bit a slut as his his mother. Her probing tongue finds Abby's clit, sending the blonde bomb to another world. Her legs shake as Lori brings her blonde fuck mate to tongue heaven.

"LORIIIII!! CUMMMINNNN SWEETIEEEE!! CUMMINNN FORRRR YOOOUUUU SWEETIEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIEEEEE!"

The blonde mother's body convulses so much from her violent orgasm that her son almost got thrown off. Michael now with a new burst of energy, thrusts his hips faster as his mother squeezes her boobs tighter against the boy's beautiful prick.

"SHIT MOMMMYYY!! LORI ATE ALL MY JUNK, AND SHE MADE YOU SCREAM LKE A BITCH!! NOW I'M GOING TO PAINT YOUR PRETTY FACE!! GONNA EXPLODE ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY HAIR!"

Abby can see her son's cock head start to darken in color, the angry piss hole now wide open for business as he is about to explode all over her face and hair. She has to...stop it. She wants it...in her mouth!

"NO!! MICHAEL!! PLEASE!! NO!! IN MOMMY'S MOUTH!! CUM IN MOMMY'S MOUTH!!"

"SO BITCH? YOU WANT TO EAT MY JUNK?? OKAY THEN, I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU IN THE MOUTH!"

"YESSSS!! FUCK YOUR BITCH MOMMMYYYY!! IN THE MOUTH!!"

The teenager roughly grabs his mother's head and puts his cock in her pretty mouth. He roughly thrusts his cock down her throat. Abby gags as the boy's cock hits the back of her throat.

"DON'T CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES! LOOK AT ME BITCH!! WATCH YOUR SON AS HE DUMPS HIS LOAD DOWN YOUR THROAT!!"

Abby gags as her 18 year old son thrusts his cock into her pretty mouth. Downstairs Lori has thoroughly licked the blonde's cunt, making her orgasm again.

"LORI!! GET UP HERE!! I'M GOING TO DUMP MY LOAD IN MOMMY'S MOUTH. I THINK THE BITCH NEEDS HELP..."

Lori gets into position alongside Abby, not knowing if Michael is going to cum all over their faces or...?

Michael suddenly lets go, his cock exploding in his mother's mouth.

"OHHHHH HELLLL YESSS!! DON'T SWALLOW IT BITCHHHH!! SHARE IT WITH YOUR FUCK SLUT LORI!!"

Abigail Chase, her mouth now full of her son's semen, looks at Lori and the two hotties kiss, swapping tongues as they share Michael's fuck cream. Abby swallows, then quickly gets her mouth on her boy's still exploding cock.

"OHHHH FUCK!! YOU BITCHESSSS!! HELLL YESSS!! EAT IT ALL... BITCHESSSS!!"

After a minute the teenager's cock is toast. It starts to deflate as Abby again kisses Lori, the two hotties swirling their tongues, sharing Michael's semen. Abby smiles, then swallows, Lori right behind her. They start licking all of the remaining semen off Michael's shaft and cock head. Giggling like schoolgirls, they kiss again as Michael collapses, totally spent. Abby was unsure how Lori would react when she would find out that she and Michael were a lot more than mother and son, but she certainly seems to be more than fine with it. She is totally into it, hook line and sinker!

"Well, what do you say we get cleaned up, have a bite to eat and another joint? Then Michael will show you how he whips the shit out of his horny mommy when she isn't naughty enough."

Later that night, the sexy blonde mother is tied to the bondage board. She is wearing her long patent leather boots and her leather sub choker. The shiny black boots ride all the way up her long legs, making her delicious tanned ass a perfect target for her son's leather whip.

Abby is bent in two, her ass high in the air as Michael shows Lori how he makes his mother scream.

"WHAPPPP!! WHAPPPPP!! WHAPPPPP!!"

"YOU LIKE IT BITCH? YOU LIKE YOUR LITTLE BOY TO WHIP THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS??"

"YSSSS!! HARDER MICHAEL!! HARDER!! SHOW LORI HOW YOU WHIP YOUR SLUT MOMMY!!"

Michael hands the whip to his raven haired classmate. Lori whips Abby, afraid not to hurt her best friend and lover.

Whap! Whap!

"HARDER LORI!! COME ON SHE FUCKIN LOVES IT!! DON'T YOU, SLUT MOMMY?"

"YESSSS!! LORIIIII!! HURT MEEEEE!! HARDERRRR!! PLEASEEEE!!"

The blonde's long legs spread and her hands bound to the bondage board, Lori hits Abby harder with the whip. The beautiful blonde screams as one particularly hard whip hits her tender asshole.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! IT'S...SOOOO GOOD!! YES LORI!! HURTTTT MEEEEEE!!"

"GOOD JOB LORI!! YOU'RE A QUICK LEARNER. LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL RED WELTS ACROSS HER PRIME MILF ASS!! NOW GO IN THERE AND LICK HER ASS...BEFORE I POUND THE SHIT OUT OF HER ASSHOLE."

Lori obediently licks Abby's tanned ass, kissing along each of the long red welts across her delicious bottom.

"NOW MOMMY, YOUR BABY BOY'S GOING TO GET ME SOME OF THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL ASS!"

His teenage cock throbbing at the absolutely beautiful sight, Michael mounts her luscious ass. The boy's cock probes at the entrance of her ass ring, then Michael pushes his cock all the way inside without stopping.

His mother screams as the immense pain/pleasure completely overtakes her.

Lori watches as her young classmate's cock is buried to the hilt inside his mother's ass tunnel.

"MICHAEL!! SHIT!! IT...HURTS!"

The youngster is too turned on to stop. Abby's tight butt hole squeezes his cock as he holds his rock hard fuck stick all the way inside.

"SHIT!! FUCKKKK MOMMY!! YOUR ASS IS SQUEEZING THE SHIT OUT OF MY DICK!!"

"MICHAEL BABY!! GO AHEAD!! YOU WANT MOMMY'S ASS BABY? THEN TAKE WHATS YOURS!!"

The sight of his mother bent over the bondage board, her wrists tied and her legs spread is just too much. Usually he starts a slower rhythm, letting his beautiful blonde mother get used to his cock, but for Michael, this is just too good. He pumps his cock deep into his blonde mother's ass as Lori offers her support.

"MICHAEL...YES!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!! FUCK HER GOOD!!"

The bedroom is filled with the wailing of pleasure-pain from the blonde milf. The pain lasts for just a few seconds. Abby's entire world for the next few minutes is about making her teenage son happy. Several months ago the shy awkward boy couldn't even talk to a girl without fumbling his words. Now he is totally in charge of the beautiful luscious blonde mother.

Abby's body is shoved up against the bondage board, as her teenage son pounds her hard.

"CUMMIN BITCH!! CUMMIN!! OHHH SHIT!! YOUR FUCKIN ASS IS SO FUCKINNN FINE...! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The teenager empties his nuts filling his mothers bowels with rope after rope of incestuous sperm. As he finishes, Michael, totally exhausted, pulls out. A huge stream of the boy's spunk oozes out of her ass and runs down her leg. Lori gets down and licks up the boy's creamy cock snot.

Abby, Lori and Michael know one thing. Tonight has been the best sex that they could ever imagine. It's going to be one hell of a night!

Several months later, Lori secretly goes to the bathroom, taking a couple of minutes to make sure she is following the directions. She had sadly put her grandmams in a rest home and sold her house, the money going toward grandmam's 24/7 care.

The 18 year old raven haired beauty had moved in with her beautiful blonde lover Abby and Abby's son Michael. Her college courses and her work at Abby's office were going great. Once the ridicule of her senior class, Lori had completely turned her life around. And now this.

Nervously the teenager sat at the breakfast table. She had no idea how the person she loved, the beautiful Abigail Chase, and her son, Michael would deal with this. But it isn't going to go away, so it's better to just put it out there and see how they react.

As Michael and his mother sat at the table, Lori decided its time.

"Hey, I have...something to tell you two".

Abby had an idea what she was going to say, call it women's intuition.

"I...missed my period last week and I went and bought the test. I'm...pregnant."

Abby is secretly thrilled that she is going to be a grandmother. Secretly, because even a mother doesn't know how her son is going to react to the news that he is going to be a father.

Michael looks at Lori, who doesn't know if she should smile or cry at the news.

"Mom...I guess Lori and I are going to be...mom...and dad."

Abby looks at Lori and they both start to cry, tears of happiness. They hug, Abby telling her not to worry. Abby will be with her every step of the way. Michael joins in, telling Lori that he is going to try his best to be a great father.

Totally relieved, Lori and Abby leave for the office. Today they had a meeting with one of the big money clients they had met at the retreat. Everything was going to be okay, just a lot different.

A few days later Abby's sister Holly called. The two sisters talked about their relationships. Holly of course wanted to know about Michael. She and Michael were more than an aunt and nephew. They texted frequently, sharing everything. Holly knew all about her sister's involvement with the gorgeous Lori Lamont, and how Michael had just gotten Lori pregnant.

Holly had just taken a job in Orlando being the nightly news anchor at the local network affiliate. She was starting in a few weeks. It was going to be great that the two sisters were going to live within an hours drive.

"Abb, why don't we all take a week vacation, and go somewhere fun. I know I'd love to see you and Michael...and Lori. And I'd like you all to get to know Mary a lot better."

"You know, that actually sounds really cool. You have any ideas?"

"Well, Mary and I were looking at some brochures. Let's all meet in Vegas. We can get a two bedroom suite, and party like hell for a week."

"You know, I've never been. I know that Michael would love it, as long as you were there. And Lori, well she's up for anything, as long as it involves me."

"Its settled. I'll make reservations. Its going to be great...a week of sun, fun, and..."

"Sex. Just say it Holly. Lots and lots of mind blowing...sex."

"You got it. Speaking of your son, I haven't had a cock since. I'm really looking forward to some alone time with your...boy toy."

The two sisters excitedly talk about getting away from everything for a whole week. Holly and Abby plan to keep Michael very busy!

"Abb, there's one more thing I want to ask you."

"What sis?"

"Well, Mary and I are going to be spending the rest of our lives together and well, we want something...a little more than just the two of us. Mary and I decided we want a baby. We have talked about adopting, or even finding a sperm donor for Mary."

"You know Hol, you and Mary will make great parents. I know that with our situation here, Lori and Michael are starting to look forward to it. And...I can't believe I'm going to become a grandmother!"

"Abb, every boy in the world would give his right testicle to have a granny as hot as you."

"Well, Mary and I aren't quite sure about a sperm donor. We'd like your permission...to ask Michael if he's interested in doing his Auntie Hol a favor."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I was thinking...you and I and Lori could sleep in one bedroom, while Michael and Mary..."

"You have it all planned out don't you sis?"

"Yes."

Two weeks later, Abby, Lori and Michael arrive in Las Vegas. Michael was looking forward to spending a week with four horny beautiful women. As they got to the hotel, Holly and Mary were there to greet them. With some hugs, kisses they all went up to check out their suite. It had been a few years since Michael had seen Aunt Holly's wife Mary. Holly's wife greeted Michael with a huge sexy smile and a long hug that was definitely more than a hello type of embrace.

Mary looked absolutely spectacular in her sexy blue sundress. The dress perfectly framed her tiny round ass globes. Like her wife Holly, Mary had gotten breast implants, the perfectly round firm globes of titflesh half hidden by the sexy sundress. As they walked to the elevator, Mary grabbed Michael's hand.

Michael, I am so looking forward to this."

"Me too...Aunt Mary."

The teenager's cock hardened as her ass cheeks jiggled as she walked to their suite.

What Michael Chase didn't know is that everything was already planned out. Michael was going to spend most of the week with his cock inside the beautiful Mary Saunders.

As they entered the huge two bedroom suite, Abby called room service for some champagne.

"Okay everyone. Here's to a great week! Lori, I hope you know that I love you, and you're going to be a great mother. In fact everyone, Lori and I have an announcement."

"Well, we are in Las Vegas, the marriage capital of the world. Lori and I are headed downtown to get the license. We're getting married this evening."

Suddenly quiet. Michael was stunned. He had the greatest thing going, fucking his mother and the incredibly sexy Lori. Does this mean...?

"Don't worry, Michael. Lori and I have talked and were still going to give you everything you can handle."

Holly was next.

"Lori, welcome to our crazy family! Mary and I know there are times when we just want to be by ourselves. You and Abby will feel that way too. Michael, if your mom and her wife aren't giving you all you can handle, just remember that your sexy Auntie Holly and Mary are only an hour away."