First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
Michael gets every boys dream, then an offer from his auntie.
7k words
4.48
51.4k
91

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers

Abigail Chase, 37 year old blonde milf, half asleep, opens one eye and looks at the clock. It's just past 7 am. The first bit of daylight tries to peek through the closed window shades. As she starts to regain her bearings, she realizes that the incredibly sexy 18 year old girl is still fast asleep next to her. Lori Lamont, shifts a bit, still asleep, putting one arm around her older fuck mate and holds her against her.

As she tries not to move to wake the teenager, her mind starts to replay the first time she had met the stunning 18 year old beauty at her son's graduation. Abby remembers how turned on she was by the youngster the first time their eyes met. Maybe this is the way it should be. Right now it is just the most wonderful thing to have Lori Lamont, in her bed, holding her tight. Abby hopes that the two of them will share many many more nights like last night.

The blonde and her teenage lover had finally collapsed in each other's arms about 4 am, their minds fuzzy from the weed and two bottles of wine. Abby had lost track of how many times they had made love, but no one would care. Yes, it wasn't sex. They had made wonderful mind blowing love.

About an hour later, Lori starts to stir then slowly awakens. Abby had spent the last hour just staring at the beautiful teenager.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning Abby. What time is it?'

"Not sure. Last time I looked it was after 7, but whose keeping track? I just spent an hour just laying here and staring at you."

"Abby, about last night..."

"Lori, it was...wonderful. The best night of my life."

"Exactly the way I feel. But I feel bad about one thing. Remember when I told you I loved you?"

"Then when we made love you let it out as you had your orgasm?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry about that. I just don't want to screw things up."

"Lori, last night we were both a little high from the weed and the wine. That's the reason I didn't say anything. But this morning my mind is perfectly clear. Lori Lamont, I think I love you too. You are my best friend. You're also my son's girlfriend, my golf buddy, my shopping partner, and now, you and I are lovers. I told you before you are the daughter I never had."

"I feel so much better. Abby Chase. I love you more than you'll ever know."

They hold each other talking but not saying anything as the sun starts to peek through the window shade.

"Maybe we just order a pot of coffee and some pastry."

"Lor, hon...sounds yummy."

"Abby, did you ever check out the texts you got back from that young Mark guy you're trying to seduce?"

"No, maybe I better."

Abby checks out a series of six texts.

"You want me to read them to you?"

"Yes, I wanna see what he thought of my...picture taking."

"Well the first one, he says he can't wait to get me alone and rip my panties off and fuck the shit out of me."

Abby reads another text supposedly from the guy named Mark, knowing it's actually from her son Michael.

"I don't care how old you are. A prime ass milf like you deserves a young boy who can drain his balls in your sweet cunt. I want you to eat my dick and swallow my junk down your pretty throat."

As Abby reads the texts from the young Mark, Lori finds she is getting turned on herself.

,

"Abby, maybe after you two hook up Michael and I can go on a few dates with you two...maybe we go on a weekend getaway to a sexy ocean resort."

Abby opens the last text.

"Lori, Here is the last one. It has a huge video file."

Downloading, the videos suddenly appears. It is...Michael!

"Mom, I've dreamed about fucking you for months now and I'm so glad you want it every bit as much as I do! I replayed that video you sent me many many times. I jacked off so many times I lost count. And yes, Lori will watch everything. I know she wants a piece of your fine ass like I do."

Just then Michael grabs his hard cock and jacks off.

"MOMMY!! YOUR BABY BOY...CANT WAIT TO FUCK MY BEAUTIFUL MOMMMYYY!!"

Michael strokes his cock, the head turning a darker shade of red then explodes, sending rope after rope of white cock butter into the camera lens.

"OHHH MOMMMYYYY!! NEXT TIME MY JUNK IS GOING DEEP IN YOUR BELLY..."

Abigail Chase, excited as hell, pretends to be upset at the videos that her son sent her.

"Lori! Ohhh SHIT!! I thought I sent those videos to Mark...how did Michael get his hands on them?"

Lori grabs the phone and check the texts.

"Abb, it looks like you hit Michael instead of Mark in your contacts. It's easy to do if your finger hits the wrong button."

"Lor...my godd!! Now your boyfriend, MY SON...thinks I want to fuck him! And he...wants to fuck the shit out of me...while you watch...? What should I do?"

"You better let him know it was a mistake."

Abby grabs the phone and calls her son, telling Lori it's better to call him rather than text him. That's how she got into this mess in the first place.

"Michael? Its your mom. I just have to tell you...NO...I'm not going to fuck you!...It was all a mistake...Lori and I had a little weed and some wine and were getting a little tipsy...and...NO, I don't want your cock in my ass! Michael, I met a really cool guy a couple weeks ago and we've talked about getting together...and yes...he's almost your age...yes...I want some young cock...but...mothers don't fuck their sons...that's incest! Besides what would Lori think? No, I won't tell her about it...I know I haven't been fucked in months...but we cannot have sex. Well talk when I get home."

Abby hangs up the phone.

"I told a lie...that you don't know about it. Hope that was okay."

"Sure. Michael doesn't need to know. But Abb, I do have one question. Are you, are...we...going to tell Michael...about us?"

"Well, it's only right that he finds out eventually. But maybe for awhile it should be our secret."

"Secret lovers? Behind your son's back? Behind my boyfriend's back? Abb, that actually sounds hot. I'm getting wet inside just thinking about it."

The rest of the retreat, Abby and Lori spent much of their time meeting other prospective clients. Abby felt that her secret teenage lover was a natural talking to older wealthy clients. She had a knack for reeling in big money whales as they called them in the investment business.

When Abby got home, Michael was sitting on the couch waiting for her, a big smile on his face.

"Well, mom, it sounds like everything went just the way we planned."

"Yes, even better than I ever dreamed. Your sweet hottie of a girlfriend is very very good at the investment business. She's going to make tons and tons of money in a couple years. You better not let her go, kiddo."

"Mom, I don't give a shit about the investment business. Was she as good in the sack as I told you?"

"Michael, don't take this wrong. I love every thing we do together. I never want it to end. But making love to her it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Michael, I think...we are in love."

"In love? Holy shit, that's hot. My slutty mommy and my slutty girlfriend. You love eating her tight little pussy? Fucking her with a special dildo or whatever shit lesbians do?"

"Michael, GODD YESS! And she finds places in my little snatch I never knew I had. I'm definitely going to buy us one of those double dildos like Holly and I used. The one with the batteries."

"So mom, she bought all that shit about sending some other guys those videos?"

"Hook line and sinker. I think that Lori really loved...spanking my mature luscious ass. I'm going to show her all my bondage stuff and let her whip me if that's okay with my darling son. I hope I was slutty enough for you baby."

"Yes...you were. You're a 100 percent prime ass... fuck slut, mommy."

"Yes. I am. Baby, after two of the best days of sex I ever had, I need a good fucking by my baby boy."

"Can't. You're going to have to wait. I'm going over to Lori's right now. She can't wait for me to fuck the crap out of her. But tell you what I'll do. I'll tell some shit about you and I need to talk about those videos you sent by mistake. I'll fuck her a couple times then hurry home, okay?"

"Okay baby. What do you want me to wear when you get home?"

"Mom, wear that short black leather corset and your leather choker.

and maybe put on those 5 inch spikes. I think I'll be in the mood to watch you dance for me...then tie you up and whip the shit out of you."

"Michael, hurry baby. Hurry over to Lori's. Then hurry home to your slut mommy."

"Mom, just got a text. Shit, she's naked, except a pair of long red boots."

"Michael, doesn't she look cute in those...fuck me boots? You'd better get your ass over there right now and take care of her. Baby, we bought those in Miami."

Several months later Michael and his sexy blonde mother were having breakfast. Abigail and Michael Chase still hadn't let Lori in on their secret, that they were more than just mother and son.

"Baby. It seems that you two have seen a lot of each other lately. I have to tell you that Lori and I are getting serious. You know, we are both fucking the same girl, and we fuck each other. Don't you think its time that she knows everything about us?"

"Yes, it seems that Lori has become a lot more slutty with me since you two started munching each other's carpets. I think she's ready to join us, don't you?"

"Michael, yes."

"I've thought about how this is going down. I'm going to give her some shit about how my father wants to see me. I go over to his house to stay overnight but we get into an argument, and when I come home, I suddenly find Lori fucking the shit out of you with your double dildo."

"MMMMMM!! Yes, I'd like that. How about next thursday? That's our normal golf night but I'll tell her you're gone for the night and we can spend the night together."

"Okay, got a deal. You have enough of that special weed for you two? And that blue powder for me?"

"Michael, don't worry. Mommy will make sure you have plenty of blue powder so you don't...disappoint us. Baby, I'm going to take Lori and we're going to get our little coochies bikini waxed. You want Lori to have a little strip on top like me...or the full monty?"

"Mom, I mean you got your tongue between her legs a lot more than me. Whatever floats your boat."

"Okay baby...Lori's little snatch will be a surprise for my baby boy."

Abby told Lori that Michael was going to be out of town for a couple days visiting his father. It would be a perfect time to spend a couple days together making love.

She did take Lori for a bikini wax. But there was no way she was going to take her to the charming black boy Anthony. Abby found a place called Wax Masters down in the seedy part of town. Lori opted for the full monty, much to Abby's delight.

The next day, Michael finally gone, Lori arrived at Abby's home, carrying an overnight bag. Once inside the blonde milf offers her new bestie and fuck mate a glass of wine.

"Hi sweetie. Its finally great to have some alone time with you."

"God yes. I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to some...pussy."

"Well sweetie, Michael says he won't be home for a couple of days. He told me he plans to fix things with his shit of a father. I told Michael to tell that bastard to go and fuck himself."

"Two whole days Abby...my pussy is already wet and my mouth is watering."

"Yes, I think that later on we are going to have to figure out how were going to tell Michael that we are in love."

They start on the wine, making some small talk. Abby knows that some things are better if they aren't rushed.

"Lori, first of all you are doing just wonderfully at the office. You've already gotten us more new business that all my 12 guys combined. Makes me think that one by one when they leave or get fired, I'm going to replace them with girls right out of college."

"So, 12 girls...plus me?"

"Yes. If you play your cards right, eventually I'd love to see you taking over things. You definitely have the initiative, brains and personality to do it."

"So, Abby, if say in a few years I took over the office, what would you do?"

"Lori, I'd love to be your...fuck mate...and your...sex slave..."

By the look on Abby's face Lori knew she was only kidding. Or...was she?

They kiss, then decide to light up one of their special joints.

"Lori, I can't believe...I love young cock, but I'm addicted to...18 year old pussy."

"Yes, and I am addicted to a beautiful drop dead gorgeous blonde. Abby I do have one question."

"What sweetie, Ask me anything."

"Abby if we do...you know come out...will I still be able to...date Michael?"

"I've thought a lot about that. Lori, I am more than okay with that, as long as he is."

They kiss again, then have several more puffs from their joint.

"God, Lori, I am horny."

"So am I Abb..."

Abby takes Lori's hand and they go into her bedroom. They have had sex a lot in the past few weeks, sneaking away to hotels, but have never been in Abby's big bedroom.

"Lori sweetie, I'd love to put on something really sexy for you."

"You do? How about me?"

"Yes, I'd love that. Maybe we should look in my closet...and pick something out."

Abby opens her walk in closet. The 18 year old beauty is blown away by the beautiful blonde's wardrobe. Her work dresses are all neatly arranged by color. In the back is her huge assortment of intimate things, all sorts of sexy teddies, rompers, silk robes, all sorted by color.

The blonde bomb must have at least 50 pair of heels, with some 5 inch spikes in different colors.

"Lori, as you can see, I am a bit of a clothes horse. You already know I love...sexy things. I make good money and I give Michael everything he'll ever need, so I love to buy things for myself. When I see something sexy I just buy it. Makes me feel young...and desirable."

"Abby you have more sexy things than the department store."

"Lori, as long as we're having true confessions there's something else you should know about me."

"Oh?"

"Yes, just pull the handle on that shelf over there."

Lori pulls the handle and the wall slides back. The teenager sees all of Abby's bondage wear. Leather skirts, corsets, boots, garter belts, and chokers.

The 18 year old hottie looks, not knowing what to say. There's another side to Abigail Chase!

"Sweetie, when we saw that bondage stuff in Miami I told you I have a bit of a kinky side. Truth is, I like to...push the envelope. I never told you about this but you should know."

"Abb, I never realized...but...I really really think it's...hot. I've always wondered about..."

"I'll just tell you that I am...submissive."

"Abb, you mean...with me? You'd like to be..submissive to me?"

"Yes. I'd love for you to tie me up, call me all sorts of names. See over there?"

"You mean, the WHIP?? And the tie towns?"

"Yes..."

"Lori...are you okay with this?"

"Yes, I'm more than a little turned on. Do you really...want me...to whip you?"

"Yes. Then fuck me with the double dildo we're using, or strap on one of these cocks..."

"How do we...get started?"

"Well, let me put this on."

Abby grabs the leather garter belt, 5 inch black spikes, and choker.

"Now I'm going to put this on. You pick out whatever you want. Surprise me."

Abby quickly changes and goes to the living room and lights up another joint. She texts her son Michael, telling him to come home in about 20 minutes, but be quiet.

Lori Lamont opts for a red leather corset and red patent leather heels. Nervously she walks out to see her beautiful blonde lover smoking another joint. She passes the joint to Lori.

"God Lori, you are so incredible in red. Those heels...they scream...fuck me."

"You know how much I love red, you know my red boots."

"Come here sweetie..."

Nervously Lori sits down and puts her arms around the older blonde bomb. She is shaking with excitement.

"Now, Abb, what...do I do...??"

"Sweetie, just go ahead and talk...dirty to me. Dirty talk floats my boat. Call me your bitch, your whore. Then maybe tease me a bit, get me all hot...then take me to bed and tie me up..."

"Okay, I'm new at this, but I'm going to try to make you happy."

Lori grabs Abby and pulls her closer.

"Shit Abby, you're hot! You're all dressed up like a fucking slut. You want to be my...fucking slut?"

Abby smiles, approvingly. Her teenage lover is getting the hang of this.

"Yes, I want to be your fucking slut. Your whore."

"You going to lick my little teenage pussy? Make me...scream...?"

"Yes!! Lori...please!! I wanna lick your little pussy...hear you scream...for me."

"Abigail Chase? Business lady...you want to lick my little asshole too, don't you bitch?"

"Yes!! Whores like me love to lick teenage assholes...!!"

Abby signals for Lori to head to the bedroom, Once inside, Abby helps Lori figure out the 4 way restraints.

"Lori, now hook the straps around my feet...now my hands...now pull the straps tight..."

Once tight, Abby is flat on her back, her hands and feet tied to the four corners of the king sized bed. The teenager is so turned on she doesn't know what to do next. Abby knows what she wants.

"YOUR ASS!! LET ME...LICK...YOUR ASSS!!"

The teenager hovers her tight teenage ass over Abby's face. slowly lowering herself down onto the blonde's mouth.

"So, Abby...bitch!! You want my little ass?"

"YES!! PLEASE!! DON'T TEASE MEEEEE!!"

"Well, slut, I'll give you just a little taste..."

Lori teasingly lowers her ass. The blonde milf tries to thrust her tongue into Lori's bung hole but the teenager will have none of it yet. Abby is thrilled her 18 year old fuck mate is totally into this.

"PLEASE!! LORI!! PLEASE!!"

"Are you going to do something for me? Something...nasty?"

"YES!! JUST TELL ME!! ANYTHING!!"

Lori unhooks the restraints putting the blonde on her tummy. She ties up Abby again putting a pillow under her tummy. Abby's luscious 37 year old ass is elevated for the teenager.

Lori and Abby have experimented several times with the double dildo, but not anally. Just then Michael appears in the doorway. His blonde mother gives her son a look, letting him know that everything is going great. Lori, from her position cannot see the doorway.

"Lori?? YOU GOING TO???"

"YES...BITCH!! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS WITH THIS FUCKING DILDO!!"

In the doorway Michael has his pants down around his feet, stroking his hard throbbing cock at the sight of the two sexy women in front of him.

Abby screams as she looks at the doorway. She wants to put on a great show for her teenage son.

"LORIIIIII!! USE SOME...LUBE...OKAY?"

The raven haired teenager runs a gob of lubricant over the head of the double dildo, then puts one side in her oozing fuck hole. She mounts the blonde beauty and pushes the other head of the dildo about an inch into Abby's tiny shitter.

"LOOORRRIIII YESSSS!! PLEASEEEE!!"

"So, you like Lori Lamont, your 18 year old lover, fucking your asshole?"

"YESSS!! GODDAMN IT!! HURRRYYYY!! FUCK MEEE!!"

"You'd love a real cock in your ass, wouldn't you Abby? A nice big...teenage cock...deep in your luscious mature asshole...?"

"YESSS!! A HARD...YOUNG...TEENAGE...COCKKKK!! IN MY ASSSS!!"

Lori cannot believe how excited she is! This is not about love, this is just pure animal...mind blowing sex! The teenage minx starts a slow rhythm as the two hotties start to get it on.

"LORRRIIII!! GIVE ITTTT TOOOO MEEEE!! HARDDDD!!"

"YOU WANT IT HARD, LIKE A SLUT??"

"YESSSS!! HARD, LIKE A FUCKING...BITCHHHHH!!"

"OKAY THEN, LORI LAMONT'S GONNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ABBY..."

Lori thrusts her slim hips, one end of the cock deep in her dripping cunt while the other end totally fills in Abby's luscious asshole. Just then Abby looks over to see her son...

"Michael? I thought...you were gone??"

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers