All Comments on 'First BBC'

by smoothbtm76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Nice story of a while boy knowing his place. My little white sissy penis got quite hard reading your story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Very hot story, I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Black Men and their BBC

I had a gorgeous Black Man give me almost exactly what you got except for the name calling. Actually I was the one begging him to please let me be his bitch. He was a dominate love maker on a day I really needed a man to take over and let me be a girly sub slut. OMG... did he ever take over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hotel party.

We used to have parties like that here in the burbs of Chicago. They were advertised on Craigslist, I miss those parties! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Black

I am now a full on black cock sissy slave.I was caught by the black man next apartment down.He caught me coming home late one night fully dressed as a women.I am not new to sucking cock and getting fucked.But never have i had black cock in mouth or up my ass But all that would soon change As i walked passed his apartment the door opened he reached out and grabbed hard by my arm.He was to strong and he pulled me right in and closed the door.I tryed to yell stop but he put duck tape over my mouth.H carried me in to his bed room stipped my dress and my panties off.He then taped my hands behind my back.I knew at that point i was in real trouble with no way out.He took off all his clothes there he stood with a monster hard on.He started to tell me what he was going to do to me now that he owned me.He then turned me over poured oil no my ass and pushed his monster cock in my ass.I tryed to yell but my mouth was taped shut.I felt every inch in my ass and i hurt like hell.But he kept pushing his cock in untill i felt his balls on my ass.Than he started to pump harder and harder.He fucked me for seemed for ever then he stopped turned me on my back took the tape off my mouth.But before i could yell in went his cock deep down my throat.It was to big and i started to gag but that did not stop him.I could fell his balls tighten and he shot a monster load of cum.So much i could not swallow it fast enough it ran out of my mouth.He kept his cock in my mouth so i would get all his load.I layed there covered withcum all the while he went back fucking me again and again all night from ass to mouth making me suck him and him fucking me loading my ass with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In college, my first male lover was white and I thought of myself as bi. One night he took me to a mostly gay party. My boyfriend disappeared and a black guy was trying to seduce me. I took him home with me to my little 500 square foot place. We were on my sofa making out and I got on my hands and knees and sucked him off. After he came, I swallowed of course, I offered to take him home. He asked me if he could spend the night and sleep with me. I was surprised as I figured he wanted to nut and run. So, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself out. We got in bed and started making out like boys and girls do. A first for me as my date would usually just want a nut and I’d go home after. His big black cock was erect and he started playing with my ass cheeks. I rolled over on my tummy, Daryl lubed his dick and lined up behind me to mount me. He got his cock in pretty easily and fucked me for about 30 minutes. Afterwards, I jacked off and we fell asleep next to each other. About 4 am I woke up to Daryl caressing me and his dick was hard and pressed against me. He saw my eyes open and leaned in to kiss me on the mouth. Then, he got between my legs like I was a girl in the missionary position and worked his cock into my ass. He slid in easily as my ass still had lube and cum from our earlier encounter. He starts fucking me like I’m a girl and kissing me with his mouth and tongue entering my mouth. I have my legs wrapped around him and I’m rubbing his back, hips and butt with both hands. He’s looking into my eyes while he’s fucking me and in between open mouth kisses. He looks at me intensely and says to me “I love you.” Without hesitation, I reply back “ I love you too.” He moved in with me and were together almost 3 years. I still think of him while I’m fucking my beautiful wife. She has no idea I swallow more of Daryls cum in three years than she has swallowed in 21 years.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

During sexual encounters, being called faggot, or cocksucker, or referring to my ass as a pussy or cunt has always made me aroused. I often wished the guys I've been with, in my past would have been more vocal like that. Like when I was sucking him, or he was fucking me, I want to know how close he is to cumming. If I'm sucking him, I'd like to hear things like, "That's it cocksucker, make me cum!" Then he does, in my mouth. When he's fucking me, I want to hear him refer to me as a girl, or that my pussy feels so good, and that he's gonna cum inside me!

I've never been with a man of color, but I do fantasize about it, as well.

I'm very discreet and reserved about my sexuality, but behind closed doors, I want to let go!

HomoKotilainenHomoKotilainenover 1 year ago

I liked this story. I like dominant black guys and big black cocks!

nowandthen63nowandthen63over 1 year ago

I sure wish it was me never had a manly Black guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous