First Bi-Guy Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter knew this and really had me buzzed as he set up a wonderful rhythm of pulling nearly all the way out and then sliding all the way back in. Every time he fully penetrated me he would hold my hips and pull me against him to make sure he had penetrated as far as possible. I just loved this treatment. I had previously experienced having a woman peg me with a dildo on a harness, but frankly I was not into it and it just felt silly. It was an entirely different mental and physical experience being taken and used by a man, being impaled and writhing on the end of an erection.

After a while he pulled out and flipped me onto my back. As he knelt between my legs, pushing them apart, I had that nervous feeling about my reservations about being fucked in this face to face intimate way. It somehow seemed purely physical and less intimate when intercourse was not facing each other. Being taken in a missionary position felt not only intimate but feminizing for me. It had taken me some time with my first male partner to give in and take it like this. I still had very mixed feelings about it but found my concerns versus anticipation confusing yet wildly exciting. These conflicting feelings were causing another bout of the sexual butterflies for me.

Peter knew all this from our only other time together when we had a MMM threesome with our mutual friend James. He seemed to be savoring the moment as he held my legs in the air, holding me by my ankles and spreading them apart. This was truly feeling exposed and vulnerable, especially when he knowingly chuckled "This is going to be fun". There was no question that Peter liked to make me squirm mentally as well as physically. As he leaned forward he let go of my ankles and guided his erection into me. I was already completely relaxed from doggy and he slid in without any trouble.

As soon as he was in me he propped himself up with his arms fully extended and started to rhythmically fuck me. Conflicted or not I was really excited and wrapped my legs around him, squeezing him and pulling him into me in rhythm with his thrusts. Every time he slid in I combined this with pulling him in with my legs and squeezing my muscles down there to grasp his cock and heighten the sensation for him. I reached up and took each of his nipples between my fingers and started to play with them.

I could see an immediate reaction and he huskily asked me to squeeze a little harder. I even lifted my head to suck on one nipple while I squeezed the other one. When I put it all together I was really turning him on; fucking in this missionary position I was trying to be like the hottest woman that I have ever been with. Apart from all the other thoughts and sensations flooding through me I clearly relished the idea that this feminization of me was thrilling. For the first time I could see that he was not calculatingly in control. Not only that but I was turning him on and consciously turning up the heat. I could see his build up and found it incredible to watch knowing that I could perform like this for him.

When he came it was pretty violent. He pounded into me moaning aloud. I squeezed my ass muscles ever harder and not only kept on fondling his nipples but pulled on them quite hard when I saw this was upping the ante. It was a delicious feeling to be fucked like this and to know I could turn him on and fuck a man this way. As his orgasm subsided Peter semi collapsed on me and whispered "that was amazing, thanks". I think it was a little awkward for both of us post coital but we both got up and headed to the shower.

I have an extra-large shower stall so there is plenty of room for two. I am not sure who washed who but we enjoyed soaping each other all over. All this time and I had not had an orgasm so he was enjoying soaping my erection but leaving me hanging. At one point he was behind me soaping my anus with a couple of fingers inside me while he reached around and played with my erection. I all but begged him to jerk me off like this but he responded "not yet!"

We dried off and went downstairs, each of us with a towel wrapped around our middle, a tacit signal that the afternoon was not over. Peter brought up the question of the spanking that he had administered to me. I was surprised that I was relaxed talking about it, as I explained how, whilst I am into BDSM, my ego could never have previously countenanced being subjugated and punished by a man. He was really interested in my BDSM experiences, how they worked and why I liked them. I could tell he had something on his mind as he became slightly flushed as we talked about spanking and other BDSM activities. Just like anal he could never see himself as a sub but he sure had an appealing dominant streak.

Other than with me Peter had never had anal with a man or a woman. He explained that it had always been a huge turn on in his mind since puberty and now combining it with me and Bi was a dream come true for him. In fact he bluntly said he thought about it all the time since our MMM and could not get enough of it. When he explained how much he got off on our recent missionary fuck I sheepishly told him how much I enjoyed it and how all of it had really excited me during what was intense passion for both of us. I could see that he really liked it when I told him that it had been something of a feminizing feeling for me. He teased "maybe we need to dress you up one day". I answered "never", but a tingle went through me.

While we were talking he went to fetch the photos that his wife had taken. I do not really enjoy pornography but, actual intimate photos of real people having sex really does it for me. I was more than surprised. There were photos of Peter and James having oral sex in all sorts of positions. I particularly liked them in a 69. His wife had a great eye for a good shot as she took full view pics as well as close ups of a mouth sucking an erection. There were also pics of James fucking his wife and of course Peter fucking her.

Peter repeated that she really enjoyed watching two men and would love to photograph us, especially with the new added element of anal intercourse. She had enjoyed being told the details of our MMM threesome and was hoping I would be game for her to bring her camera one day. I love being watched and had, on a couple of occasions, been a sub victim at a well-known BDSM dungeon party. Being naked and flogged in front of a crowd had been exhilarating so in front of his wife would be no problem.

I was becoming turned on by this, becoming erect and turned on between the ears. Peter sensed this and told me to lie down on the floor. He then got on top of me in a 69 position and started to give me a wonderful blow job. The sensation of being given a blow job while at the same time sucking on a cock is a dream come true for me. Peter was great, he took his time but after what was now a couple of hours of frustration I did not last too long and had a mind numbing orgasm. And of course by this time Peter was fully erect again.

We sat back down on the couch and he asked if he could call his wife. She knew we were together and apparently was dying to know how it was going. Before he started to call her he had me kneel down between his legs and suck on his cock. So here I was sucking his cock while he chatted with his wife and shared every last detail with her. It felt wonderful being used and pleasing him like this while he was merrily chatting away with his wife. They seemed to be having fun talking about this conquest as there was lots of laughter.

I was really surprised when he pulled me off his cock and gave me the phone, telling me Cathy wanted to talk to me. She was as relaxed as can be whilst I was a little taken aback. We ended up with Cathy telling me she was looking forward to meeting and that she hoped I liked her photos. It was clear to me that they were enjoying a very limited open marriage and were very into each other with no secrets between them. When the call was over Peter suggested we go back upstairs. I sensed that my ass was going to be the centre of his attentions again.

I lay down on the bed on my back as I was told. Peter sat between my legs and spread them wide and began to finger me. I was still relaxed down there and as he added a little lube it was easy for him to slip his fingers inside me. It was not a surprise that he mounted me in missionary, but this time he took it slow and steady, giving me directions about how he wanted me to use my legs, play with his nipples and squeeze my anal muscles. It was as if he was orchestrating his own pleasure, in a sense using me as a tool to masturbate him if that makes sense.

His last surprise was to get off me and have me ride him cowboy style. We had done this before in our MMM threesome, but this time I was more relaxed about it and really wanted to be fucked this way. I found in this position that I could exert more pressure with my anal muscles on his cock. In fact I was really grasping it with a lot of pressure as I rode him when he was thrusting up with his hips.

In our talk of BDSM I had told him I enjoyed nipple torture. He clearly had thought about it as he took my nipples and squeezed harder and harder. When he reached the point of just the right side of agony I told him to keep it there. As he became more and more excited he thrust upwards ever faster and harder. I stayed in synch with him, grinding my hips into him and grasping his cock with my anal muscles at just the right time of each thrust. Just like our first round of intercourse he found it really hot and exploded with a violent orgasm. It felt great to turn him on like this and, frankly, I wanted to do everything in my power to have him coming back for more.

In the following days I was completely enervated by this experience with Peter. It was all I could think about, constantly finding myself distracted by the details of the experience, continually reliving them in my mind in as much detail as I could. I had come to the conclusion that I was past any previous reservations about feeling like the femme in these situations. The way that I had reacted and performed when he was fucking me in the missionary position was proof positive, as if I needed any at this point.

I had also lost my reservations about being sub to Peter in the BDSM activities. I had even fantasised about being bent over his knee and spanked to the breaking point. I had been using a professional Dominatrix for about a year and I visited her a week after my experience with Peter. She immediately asked where the bruises on my ass came from, as if I did not know that question would not come up. She was really interested in my meeting with Peter and we went out for lunch after our BDSM session. She had gotten to know me quite well over the last year and knew about my stepping into the world of Bi.

She expressed real surprise about how much I had enjoyed the male spanking and teasingly asked me about my feelings of sexual feminization. When I related how I performed in my new found love of the missionary position she exclaimed "That's how I do it with my boyfriend!" She asked me to think about feminization with clothing and make up in a future session with her if I was that intrigued. She reminded me that she had suggested this in the past to no avail but suspected I was now more open to it. Peter had also hinted at this, and again I felt a tingle run through me. No question I had thought about it as I was forming this new part of my identity. It seemed that it would be taking the femme part another step forward and enhancing my performance for others if that was part of their kink.

My session with Peter had lasted at least three hours. We were having trouble scheduling another meeting, despite a clear desire by both of us to repeat. Peter then suggested a quickie. This did not seem like plan A, but what the heck. It turned out to be not what I expected, but in a good way. He asked me to be ready for him in bed, naked and to leave the front door unlocked. I heard him arriving and a few seconds later he came up the stairs into the bedroom, naked, but carrying his clothes.

With nothing more than a "Hi" he got on the bed, knelt over my head and pulled my face onto his cock. I immediately took it into my mouth and started sucking and swallowing its length as he became rock hard. I really loved everything about his cock! After just a few minutes he moved to between my legs, spreading them wide, leaving me vulnerable and exposed. As soon as he had me lubricated and relaxed with his fingers inside me, he climbed on top and slid his cock into me.

This missionary fuck and how I performed was the same as our recent visit. And again I ended up with more control than Peter, driving him to orgasm with my newfound skills in missionary. Then the interesting part happened. After he came he hopped off me into the shower, came out, and quickly dressed. I was now sitting on the edge of the bed a little puzzled. He came over to me, grabbed my balls, giving them a playful but painful squeeze and explained "Just a quickie!" and left. I am guessing he was in and out in no more than twenty minutes. Whilst this was not what I expected I have to say it was a trip to be used as if I was a cheap hooker.

We repeated this a few times over the next several weeks. I was clearly enjoying these quickies as I was looking forward to them more and more. They gave me a delicious feeling of being used. I had even started to kneel, naked of course, in front of the mirror as soon as I heard him coming up the stairs, clothes in hand. It was a surreal experience kneeling down in front of the mirror and listening to this man walk up the stairs and immediately thrust his cock into my mouth. Like me, he loved watching in the mirrors and wasted no time getting me to swallow his cock. After he had satisfied himself with my mouth and my ass in one of these sessions he suggested that we set a date for an afternoon session with his wife Cathy.

In one of his quicky visits he mercifully, for the first time, looked after my needs. He had me lean lightly against the mirrored closet wall and while we were having a "normal" conversation about our plans with his wife he took one of my vibrators lubed it, and penetrated me and turned it full vibe as soon as it was all the way in. While he was plunging it in and out with his left hand he took my cock in his right hand, stroked it to erection and started to jerk me off. So here we were sort of pretending that this incredibly hot action was not really happening while we chatted about meeting with his wife. The sensations from the vibrating in my ass and the hand job caused me stumble over my words, sometimes losing my balance a little.

Peter really got off on this control and there was no question I was completely under his control and would have submitted to anything for him. The conversation was obviously much easier for him than me, that's for sure. In no time at all I had a knee trembling orgasm, to his amusement. This was the first time in one of our quickies that he had allowed me to have an orgasm and with a hint of cruelty he told me not to get used to it. When we sat down again he asked me if I was sure about his wife coming along to photograph. I really liked the idea a lot. He had left his photos with me after our first session. I had looked at them often; imagining being in them and posing for her. So there was a lot to look forward to, as I was to find out.


12