First Bi-Sex and then on to Cuckold

Story Info
Reality & fantasy merge my bisexual urges into cuckold.
5.7k words
4.42
53.3k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers

I shared with my wife that I had a bi-sexual fantasy of performing oral sex on another man. I let it out while we were having sex, hoping it would maybe turn her on.

As usual I was thinking with my little head and should have known better, she was hurt & angry.

Nothing was said for a week until one evening she said, "we have a problem."

I then found out she thought I was talking about my cuckold fantasy I had told her about 10 years earlier. That was also a bad time. This time I was only talking about my fantasy to service another man.

We talked about it and I was as honest as I could be and it seemed to help. She cooled off, but was just at wits end thinking about it.

After about an hour or so she said, "I am too angry and don't want you to feel bad for sharing".

I told her, "I am sorry."

She said, "don't be sorry."

We hugged and my hands found her breasts and this led to unbelievable make up sex. She had two wonderful orgasms. WOW!!! Things were almost better now.

Then I wrote her an email telling her I was sorry and included some references to my fantasy along with how wonderful the night before was.

I told her, "I will not bring it up again."

This email bothered her and stuck in her mind.

She told me, "I am overthinking."

We had planned to get together again for sex when this email came up.

She thought I was only desiring my fantasy and not her. I tried as hard as I could to explain that was not the case. She turns me on immensely and she should know it.

We headed for the bedroom and once there we started kissing and she was just not into it and was having cold feet.

She said, "This feels forced."

She pulled away and just sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't push although I was already naked. I started rubbing her back and we started talking (mostly her).

After a few minutes she just reached down and pulled her shirt over her head and her beautiful breasts were exposed.

I immediately started sucking on her large silver dollar nipples. It was on!!

She used the wand on me first and had me spread my pre-cum on her nipples.

I then said, "You want me to taste it don't you?"

I did this and it turned her on.

I told her, "Lay back and let me watch you cum."

AWESOME!! This is one of my favorite things.

She uses the wand on herself and before long she is moaning. She lets me watch. It's Beautiful!!

When she started to cum I told her, "Look at me."

She tried, but the pleasure was too intense.

Her orgasm was long and I told her, "Keep going."

She kept going and couple minutes later she had another thunderous orgasm.

I told her, "Go for three."

She tried but soon stopped and then slowly started using the wand on me.

I took it from her and said, "You can watch me now."

She started stroking herself covered by a pillow. I reached & moved the pillow so I could watch her play. She let me and as I was getting closer I thought we might to cum together.

She couldn't quite get there, but watching her pushed me over the edge. Magic Wand orgasms are Unbelievable!!

Now up to date. We are now talking more and this last time she was ready for sex in only 3 days. It's usually 10-14 days between our sessions.

My perverted mind thinks she has had my fantasy on her mind and refuses to admit it. Something is helping her libido... Big Time .. Hallelujah!!

***The rest is my fantasy at work.***

The next time it seems right, about 10 days later I suggest we meet in the bedroom. I told her, "We can talk and maybe she can talk herself into it like last time."

She says, "OK."

She takes a shower and text me to meet her in bedroom in 5 min.

We kiss and hug and I'm really into it.

She says, "You're really horny tonight."

I said, "It's been a long time."

She said, "I bet you've been thinking about your fantasy again haven't you?"

I said, "A little bit."

She said, 'I'm sure it's been more than a little. I've been thinking about it too."

I said, "You're kidding."

She tells me, "I can't stop thinking about it. I told you it didn't turn me on, but it does and it's always there on my mind"

She pauses and then says, "Can I ask you something?"

I said, "Yes."

She asked me, "Do you really want to do it?"

I tell her, "I don't know if I could really go through with it."

She pushed, "But do you want to?"

I hesitated and then said, "Yes I think so."

She added, "If you need to do it, I'll understand."

I said, "I would have to find someone that would fit."

All this time we were kissing and I was playing with her breasts.

She then said, "I want you to do it."

We were both really turned on.

I said, as I sucked her nipples, "You want me to talk about it?"

She moaned, "YES"

I stated talking & said, 'You want me to get on my knees and stroke his cock while I lick and suck on his balls?

She quickly said, "YES!"

I continued, "You want me to then lick his hard cock as he is leaking precum and take his cock in my mouth?

She excitedly said, "YES, YES!!"

I keep going, "You want me to stroke him faster as I suck and lick just the head of his cock urging him to cum?"

As she is using the wand and getting very close, she said, "Yes."

I ask her, "When I hear him groan & feel him throb you want me to keep sucking and let him have my mouth as I swallow his cum don't you?

She screams as she has a strong, strong orgasm, "Y--E--S!!"

Her cum lasted at least a minute and she was still hot and held the wand for a second equally strong orgasm.

When she came down she admitted, "Your fantasy really turns me on and if you want it so do I."

She then gave me the wand and watched and listened to me as I told her, "I'm going to suck his cock so good and I'm going to swallow every drop of his cum."

As I said this I had a VERY Strong cum.

We talked afterwards.

She told me, "Go ahead if want you to do it, but I want to know everything."

I setup a fake name email and ran an ad on some adult matching sites. "50+ married man wants to meet younger married man to please orally (No reciprocity) ... prefer 35-50 ... Very Nervous & selective ... possible regular meetings"

I got numerous responses, but most were very low quality. After a week or so the responses slowed, but quality was better.

There was one guy within 30 miles that sounded perfect. His name was Chuck and he is married and 42 years old.

He sent an email that said, "Sex with my wife has almost stopped and she is just not interested in sex."

He said, "She never gives me oral sex, she hates it."

He added, "Your offer really turns me on."

I showed it to my wife and she said to see if he would send pictures of himself.

I asked him to send a picture of his cock and a separate picture of his face. He agreed and sent both.

He was a decent looking guy and his cock was Nice!!, 7-8+ inches and thick with large hanging balls. I liked what I saw and my wife said, "WOW!!"

I was still very hesitant and continued to email with him for a couple of more weeks. I sent him a picture of me from a distance so he could have an idea of what I looked like.

He was pleased and was ready when I was. I decided to set up a meet and asked if he had a place?

He said, "I have friend that gave me a key to his condo so I can keep check on it while he's out of town."

He said, "His friend travels often, so we can go there with no problem."

We set up a meeting for the next Wednesday. We both agreed to have No sex until we met. It was Thursday now, so we should both be really horny after six days of no sexual release.

After a long wait It was Wednesday. I wanted to meet at a public place so we agreed to meet @ Sam's Club in TV section 2:00.

My wife surprisingly was supportive and calmed my nerves. I got there a little early and saw him walk in.

He came up to me and asked, "Are you Jim?"

I said, "Yes, how you doing Chuck?

He answered, "Good and hope to be doing a lot better soon."

I told him, "I am very nervous and not sure if I can do this."

He said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

He said, "Let's go to my car and talk a little."

When we got in his car, he started reading some of my juiciest emails I had sent him. This actually helped me get past my embarrassment and decide that I was ready to make it happen.

He noticed and said, "Ready to go to the condo?"

I said, "OK."

When we got to the door of the condo he stopped & looked at me.

He then told me, "You are here for MY pleasure and you must do what I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes"

He also said, "You are NOT Allowed to touch yourself unless told to do so."

He then informed me, "When we are together, I will be the only one that gets to cum. You get your pleasure only from pleasing me. You are not allowed to cum in my presence."

I said, "OK"

He unlocked the door and we went inside. He then took charge.

He said, "Follow me."

We went directly to the bedroom.

Once there he told me, "Get naked and I mean everything off including your shoes and socks."

I was hesitant, but obeyed his command.

He said, "Play with your little dick".

He was staring as I started stroking.

He said, "Jack it until you start to leak."

He again read my juicy emails where I detailed exactly what I was going to do for him. This had an effect on me and I was getting excited while I played with myself.

When he saw me start to leak he said, "STOP ... Get on your knees."

He pointed directly in front of himself. I did as I was told and kneeled in front of him.

He then said, "Undo my pants and pull everything down."

Again I did as I was told. His semi hard cock sprang forward only couple of inches from my face.

His cock was so nice and it seemed like it was just me and his cock there.

He stepped out of his underwear and asked, 'Do you like my cock?

I responded, "Yes"

He then said, "Do you want to suck it for me?"

Again I said, "Yes"

He sternly said, "Before you can suck it, you first have to lick & suck my balls."

I didn't hesitate and I licked his big balls and took each into my mouth with gentle suction and lots of tongue.

He let me continue for 2-3 minutes.

He then told me, "Lick lower."

I licked behind his balls and his taste and the aroma of his groin was now engraved in my memory. This continued for a couple of minutes.

He then pulled away and placed the leaking head of his cock on my lips.

He forcefully said, "Now finish your submission and make love to my cock."

I was hungry for his cock & moaned as I took him into my mouth. I tongued his glans like a sloppy French kiss.

He loved it as I played with his balls in my left hand, stroked him slowly with my right and kept just the head of his cock in my mouth.

I was enjoying this and could taste his pre-cum as he was leaking constantly along with lots of moans. His moaning really excited me and I increased the speed of my stroking.

His moans increased and l kept my lips locked around the head of his thick cock and licked as fast as I could. He was trying to thrust, but my hand kept only his sensitive head & glans just inside my mouth.

I kept a light suction and constant fast licking from my tongue. He was close and he loudly groaned as I felt him throb and pulse an instant before I got my first taste of his cum.

The throbbing became intense and then he was cumming so fast my mouth was almost overflowing with his thick cum, it was a LARGE load.

When the flow started to wind down, I swallowed and then really enjoyed the last few spurts. His moans almost sounded pained because the wonderful feeling was overwhelming to him.

His last couple of spurts slowed enough for me to actually savor his taste before swallowing. I knew then I was addicted to his taste, I loved it!

I continued sucking him and squeezed the remaining cum out into my mouth.

The craving started there and I knew I could not do without it. I licked him totally clean.

He just said, "WOW that was incredible ... I think that's the Best I've ever cum."

He said, "What made it so good was that I knew you were so hungry for my cock and actually wanted to eat my cum."

He said, " My wife will never allow me to cum in her mouth and the only times she tried, she gagged and spit it out."

He asked, "Do you like the taste of my cum?"

I told him, "Yes, in a strange way. It tastes nasty, but the act of swallowing another man's seed is humiliating, but excites me immensely. I think I am addicted, its like a drug. I could feel it as it went down my throat and the taste lingers."

He had me keep sucking him until he was aroused again. When he got hard he held my head with both hands as he pushed into my throat. He was a little rough, but I wanted to please him and being his sub excited me.

I literally let him fuck my mouth with forceful strokes while he held my head tightly with both of his hands. Just before he came he pulled out.

He said, "Open up."

He finished by jacking off into my open mouth. He aimed so every drop of cum ended up in my mouth. He made me show him his cum before he allowed me to swallow.

I then cleaned his cock and squeezed out all remaining semen.

He said, "You're going to be doing this a lot. I want you to plan on servicing me once or twice a week."

I told him, "I will be looking forward to it."

When I got home my wife was full of questions and wanted to get me hot by playing with my cock so I would tell her ALL the details. It worked and I didn't leave anything out.

This turned us both on and she brought herself to a thunderous orgasm just as I got to the part when I swallowed his load. She then allowed me to use the wand for my screaming orgasm.

We started meeting every week and he was always horny and ready for me to please him. I thought about his big cock constantly and could hardly wait to be on my knees for him.

I looked forward to swallowing every drop of his thick cum. It was like a drug and I could feel his sperm swimming all the way to my stomach. His taste stayed in my mouth for hours, I was addicted and craved his seed.

He always delivered a large load, but it was never enough. Many times he came twice with the second being forceful. I let him fuck my mouth & throat as he held my head with both hands. I was there to please him and never complained.

At the beginning of one of our meetings he had his cock out was slowly stroking when he asked me a question.

He said, "Is your wife still ok with us meeting."

I told him, "Everything is good and sex with my wife when I get home is incredible, it turns her on. She wants to hear All the details."

He asked, "Do you have a picture of her?"

This took me off guard and before thinking I looked up a good picture of her on my phone and showed it to him. I regretted it as soon as I did this.

He said, "She's good looking, do you have any nudes of her?"

Luckily I didn't have any.

I told him, "She won't allow it and she's kind of shy."

He told me, "I want you to bring your wife with you. I bet she'll want to come with you if you ask her."

This really made me nervous.

I told him, "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

He abruptly said, "Get on your knees."

As always, I did as I was told. He kept slowly stroking himself a couple of inches from my mouth.

He said, "As good as you please me, I still need some tight pussy. I bet your wife's pussy is very tight and unsatisfied."

He asked, "Would you like to watch me fuck your wife?"

This has always been a fantasy of mine too, but she never liked it. I was getting very excited and he could tell. All the time I was staring at his leaking cock right in front of me.

He told me, "You're going to bring your wife to me. If she agrees to come with you, she will end up fucking me while you watch. She will not be able to resist, and you will be helpless to stop it."

He said, "She will have no use for your little dick after she feels my big cock."

He said, "If you want this to happen, show me by sucking my cock and drinking my cum."

This talk excited me and I reached for his hard cock and began pleasing him. I did this knowing the big hard cock in my mouth would soon be fucking my wife.

He taunted me, "You'd love to see your wife cum with me fucking her wouldn't you?

I groaned, "YES."

I was desperate to taste his cum and thinking of him fucking my wife almost made me cum without even a touch. He began filling my mouth with his seed and I greedily gulped it down & squeezed every last drop out & licked it up.

I continued nursing on his softening cock. He told me not to stop and wasn't long until he was hard again. As he usually did on the second time he held my head as he fucked my mouth.

This made me totally submissive and I let him have his way even as I almost choked at times.

He told me, "This is the last time you will taste my cum until after I fuck your wife."

After telling me this he forcefully came in my throat so that I wouldn't get to taste.

When he was done he said, "You can go now, but do not to return without your wife."

I told my wife in the beginning that he said it would be ok for her to come with me and watch. She said at the time No Way, but now after several months when l asked if she'd like to go, as he predicted, she said yes.

I was feeling guilty because I knew he was going to seduce her and I was going to let him and even encourage him. I was pretty sure she secretly wanted it to happen.

When she went with me and we got there he was very cordial and told her, "You're welcome anytime to watch or whatever."

I heard that "or whatever" and sure she did too but nothing was said. He had us both sit on the foot of the bed as he faced us.

He told me, "Get naked and get on your knees in front of me. Pull my pants down and then my underwear. Show your wife what a real man's cock looks like."

She was staring at his hard cock.

He said, "Show her how much you like to suck this big cock. SUCK IT!!"

I took him in my mouth and sucked him as he looked at my wife watching me service him.

The thought of my wife watching excited me tremendously & I really went after his hard cock. He was starting to moan and let me continue for 3-4 minutes.

He pulled away and told me, "That's all for you, go sit in the chair next to the bed. It's time I give your wife some attention. The kind of attention she's needed for a long time."

He turned to her as he stroked his cock. She was visibly excited as she looked intently at him slowing stroking.

He said, "I know you came here for some of this big cock, didn't you."

She said, "No, I just came to watch."

She was not very convincing as she continued to stare at his big cock.

He said, "You can cut the bullshit, your husband wants you to cuckold him and he wants me to fuck you like you've only dreamed of. We all know it's why you came here."

She said again, "No, I just came to watch."

This time she was even less convincing.

He said, "You'd like to suck it wouldn't you?"

She weakly said, "No."

He said, "You have a green light. Your husband wants it and I want it. Most importantly, You want it so go ahead taste it."

He reached out, put his hand on the back of her head & pulled her toward his hard leaking cock. She needed little encouragement and took his hard cock in her mouth.

You could hear her moan as she got her first taste. When he removed his hand from the back of her head she didn't stop.

He let her continue this for a couple of minutes and she was loving it. She sucked him while loudly moaning. He then pulled her up to her feet & kissed her deeply.

She responded by moaning even louder, like she was possessed. She had forgotten I was even there. She continued to hold onto and stroke his cock as she passionately returned his kiss.

JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers
12