First Bi-Sex and then on to Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her, "Strip for me."

She did this with No hesitation. She removed her blouse then reached behind and unfastened her bra. It fell away exposing her gorgeous breasts, she did not try to cover.

He reached out with both hands and firmly but gently caressed her breasts. She then reached for the back of his head pulled him forward and passionately kissed him again as he felt her wonderful tits. They kissed for a long time.

He pulled away fom her and said forcefully, "Show me your cunt."

She immediately lowered her pants and panties in one motion. He reached down and looked at me.

He said, "She's dripping wet."

He told her as he fingered her, "This pussy will belong to me after I fill it with my cum. You will always be wet for my cock".

He asked her, "Do you want my big cock deep in your cunt?"

She was out of control and said, "YES!!"

He then told her, "Slide back on the bed and put your head on the pillow. Spread those legs, hold your knees back so I can get a good look at my new pussy."

She immediately did as she was told.

He said, as he held his hard cock out to her, "This is the only cock you'll want after I finish making you my whore. I'll hold my load until you beg for me to cum."

She was whimpering with anticipation.

He asked, "Do you want your husband to watch you cum over and over again with my big cock buried in your cunt?

She responded, "YES ... please!"

She was getting impatient.

He asked me, "Do you want me to fuck your wife?"

I quickly answered, "Yes."

He got between her legs and ordered me, "Take hold of my cock and guide me into your wife's cunt."

I reached and held his big hard cock and placed the head on the lips of my wife's dripping pussy.

His big cock disappeared in my wife's cunt as he started slow and deep."

She was out of her head with pleasure, while he was calm and deliberate.

He asked, "Never had any cock that big before have you?"

She moaned, "Noooo!"

He probed, "Much better than your husband's little dick isn't it?"

She tried to avoid, "Oh God it's so good .... So big!"

He pushed, "Is it better than your husband's little dick?"

She gave in, "YES ... it's much better ... it's The Best Ever! ... Oh God I'm cumming!!"

She had lost all control, "Oh God ... it won't stop ... ohhh cummin again .... Soo Good!!"

He calmly said, "Cum all you want Babe."

He continued fucking her with deep steady strokes and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

Almost totally out of breath & energy, she asked him, "Please cum in me ... cum hard and deep in me."

He asked her, "Who's pussy is this?"

She didn't comprehend at first so he asked again, "Who's pussy is this?"

She said, "It's yours anytime you want."

He told her, "Your pussy belongs ONLY to me. Is your pussy ONLY for me?"

She desperately said, "Y-E-S!! Only for You!!"

He kept pushing, "Are you going to be MY Whore!"

She was pleading, "Y-E-S ... Please make me your whore ... Please cum in me ... take me!!"

He speeded up and had an intense and strong orgasm ... he was fully in her and she had another screaming orgasm as she felt him pulse and empty his load deep in her.

They were kissing, swallowing each other's tongue & continued this for several minutes and when he finally pulled out.

He sternly told me, "Clean us up!

The only time you will be allowed to touch your wife's cunt will be after I use her as my whore."

I was then allowed to clean them both with my tongue and this I did excitedly and willingly.

He then told us, "Get dressed and sit on the bed. I want both of you back next week and I want you both to agree NO sex before then."

I was very horny but my wife quickly agreed.

On the way home my wife told me, "I feel ashamed."

I told her, "Don't be ashamed, it was all my idea."

She said, "No, I'm ashamed because I liked it so much. It was the best sex I've ever had by far. I'm sorry, but I'm only fucking him from now on, anytime I can. I'm looking forward to being his whore."

I was hurt, but told her, "I understand and I really mean it."

I could not compete with his stamina & his big rock hard cock.

When we got inside our house my wife exhaled and said, "WOW!! well everyone got to cum except you ... cucky."

She took me to the bedroom and handed me my chastity cage and kept the keys. I was hard, but after a struggle finally got it on.

She wanted me to tell her my thoughts of what had happened. I was still extremely horny so I told her how turned on I was watching her while he was fucking her.

I told her It was awesome and I could never give her that kind of deep intense pleasure.

I even said, "I want you to keep fucking him."

I was now her cuckold husband and liking it.

The next week we were both horny and looking forward to the meeting.

When we arrived he was waiting & he gave me a quick hug but embraced my wife with a deep kiss ... she was very receptive.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her into him.

He told her, "Im glad to have my whore back."

She continued kissing him as they embraced.

He then told me, "Strip and go sit in your chair."

As always , I did as told. He noticed my cage and really liked it. He had not seen this before and was excited by it.

He then ordered me, "Get on your knees and pull my pants down. Suck it til my cock is good 'n hard for your wife."

After a bit he pushed me aside and said, "You just watch while I use your whore wife."

He told my wife, "Whore get naked, and spread those whore legs for me."

I know his words stung her, but they also excited her as she followed his instructions perfectly.

He pushed my wife back on the bed and tasted her sweet pussy for the first time. She was looking at me as her pleasure was rapidly increasing.

He then moved up and put his big leaking cock in my wife's mouth and she greedily accepted.

I was also leaking a river of pre-cum in my cage.

He then moved down and toyed with my wife by sliding his cock all around her cunt.

He said, "You want it?

She whimpered, "Yes"

He added, "You want your husband to watch me fuck you again?"

She said firmly, "YES!"

He continued, "You want him to see you cum again while my cock is deep in your cunt?"

She screamed, "YES .. YES!!"

He ordered, "THEN BEG for it whore!"

She pleaded, "Please let me have it ... Please fuck me with your big man cock ... Please, Please ... fuck your whore, fuck me deep & cum in me"

He entered her in one swift forceful stroke and it was deep as she requested. She screamed in pleasure and it almost took her breath away.

He then fucked her steadily with deep full strokes. She was babbling and grunting on every stroke as he hit bottom. She was in a constant state of orgasm or near orgasm, it never stopped.

She kept crying, "Oh God it's So Good ... Sooo Gooood .. so BIG!!"

He did not hurry and was a master at holding his load.

She must have cum 3 or 4 times before he said, "here it comes babe."

He then quickened his strokes until he growled & lunged deeper than anyone had ever been. He delivered his massive load of cum.

She screamed with her best orgasm of all ... it was pure animal lust for both of them.

They were laying together kissing and hugging for a long time until he told me to clean up his mess.

He had me lick his cock totally clean & then pushed me between my wife's legs & said, "Eat it ... eat it all."

My wife enjoyed this but was sexually spent. When I had cleaned her inside and out I rested on my back.

He then told me, "Now it's your turn to enjoy my cock."

He pointed at the floor in front of his cock and I got on my knees and started sucking his cock.

I was a little embarrassed with my wife watching knowing she was spent.

Since I was so horny, I started to enjoy them watching me try to coax another load from him. He slowly hardened & after a lot of tongue & stroking he finally gave me my reward.

I could tell he had a Much, Much better release when he fucked my wife ... but it was still a nice load of his tasty cum.

On the way home my wife cuddled with me and thanked me for allowing her such pleasure.

She said, "I have never cum like that in my whole life. I will not be able to stop. I'm going to see him anytime he wants and do anything he wants me to do."

I said, "OK"

Since she had allowed me to have my fantasy, I couldn't say anything else.

When we got home she took me to the bedroom removed my cage.

She handed me the wand and said, "Now my cucky gets to cum."

It was not long until I screamed and moaned out my release ... it had been a long time and felt unbelievably good.

My fantasy was now Very Real!!

Over the next few weeks the meetings have gradually changed into my wife meeting him alone 2 weeks and I get to join them on the 3rd week.

He has taken charge of our sex life and will not allow me access to my wife's pussy. I'm only allowed access after he has used her and sends her home with a cream pie.

He will not allow my wife to masturbate either and only allows her to cum with him. I am allowed to cum after the meeting I am included in ... so about once every 3 weeks.

I am kept in a chastity cage 24/7 and let out when we get home and allowed to jack off with the wand while my wife watches ... then immediately back in the cage.

Not exactly what I was expecting, but it keeps me on edge ...


12