All Comments on 'First Bisexual Experience'

by wisdom45

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Older guys do it to

I enjoyed your story and look forward to more. My married neighbor and I have been sucking each other for a couple of months now. I am also married and your age. It is nice to read a story where older guys get together. Keep writing Thanks

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Very sexy...

Very sexy little scene - and I'm with you on the nipples - I can't believe I waited until in my early fifties with a particularly lovely (female) friend who woke me up to my nipples as a key part of foreplay. Nowadays, it's more likely that I'll reach down for the lover's hard cock whilst he is turning me on nipping at my nipples... Loved the nice cock lay here too - thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Friends

On day I met a guy, we only talked. When I was leaving, he walked up to me and kissed me for a few seconds. As I was getting in my car, I realized my cock was rock hard. Obviously, my first kiss with a man was a sign. As soon as I arrived at my office the next day, I called him. That night, we kissed the minute I arrived, we had mutual oral and have been best friends since that day in 2002. Neither or us is in to anal, we kiss, cuddle, hold hands and have mutual oral. Now we even go to the Gay Village, grab a beer, kiss and hold hands in public. He'll be my BFF forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Many married guys indulge in m/m on occassion. It can be fun and exciting.

denanne70denanne70over 7 years ago
Wishes

How I would love to have a neighbour who would do this with me & even better if my wife would get involved for some MFM action.Fantasies are great,I live in hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

I am in my 60s and would luv to try something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Similar to my experience. I am in my 60s & sucked my first cock at age 16. Been into both men & women since that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sounds wonderful !! Reading it made my cock hard & I played with my nipples same as he described in his story. I couldn't JO as my G/F was in the next room..

Hardup4cockHardup4cock7 months ago

Very nice. Shortly after I got a divorce I hooked up with a guy. As I was pulling off his t shirt I licked his pits which caused him to moan out loud. I had his hands pinned above his head against the wall as I licked, sucked, kissed and teased his pits mercifully. When I moved to his nipples and sucked on them he grabbed a hand full of my hair and brought my mouth tighter to him. As he held my head with one hand he reached for my cock with the other. I'm not endowed like most men, only 5" and on the slim side but I leaked copious amounts of precum as he found out. I pushed him onto the bed as I pulled off my clothes and he took off the rest of his. We kissed each other passionately as I pinched his nipples hard and twisted them. I then sucked his right nipple into my mouth and bit and chewed on his hardened nipple. I then reached for his cock which was harder than steel and ran my thumb over the head of his cock. "What the fuck are you doing to me," he blurted out. His cock was 8" with a nice thickness to it. I straddled him the best I could as I move from one nipple to the other, giving them both a rough workout. I then reached back and grabbed his cock and lowered my already lubed asshole onto his cock. He slipped in easily as we both let out a huge moan and my man pussy was slowly filled with his cock. He both interlocked our fingers as I placed his hands above his head once again as I leaned in to kiss him. As we kissed he flipped me onto my back and his cock felt like I went in even further. I tightened my ass around his fuck tool and he pumped a couple of times as he unleashed a torrent of cum inside my man pussy. He pulled his hands from mine and grabbed my shoulders as he furiously pumped my man pussy full of his hot fuck cream. As we lay breathing hard I clenched and unclenched my pussy around his cock milking out every last drop. I guess this is what happens when you know just how to target a man's erroneous zones. He ended up fucking twice more before he finally left satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous