First Came Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Mom had her hands holding onto my arms. I could feel her nails biting into the flesh. She was trying not to let the sensations cause her to cum also. Then she took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

"Oh baby! I almost came! I only did that a couple of times with your dad. The only time I could relax enough to take all of him, was when he would get me drunk. I love you Roy! I love you just as much as I loved your dad. And I'm gonna be as good a woman to you as I was to him."

I smiled up at mom. Hugging her tight, I peppered her face with tiny kisses. "I love you too mom! More than I ever thought I could love any one. And I'm gonna be the best man you ever had next to dad."

We looked into each other's eyes and no words were necessary. Then mom smiled. "You never answered my question Roy. Does the idea of watching a woman pee excite you?"

I felt her pussy tighten on my dick. Smiling, I began to flex the muscle in my dick, making mom moan. "Yea! Seeing that stream of hot piss come out of grandma's pussy had me so fuckin' hot! I told her that I was gonna piss in her while I fucked her. Would you want me to watch you piss too mom? Would that get you hot?"

Mom looked at me and didn't say anything at first. Then she pushed her pussy down harder on my dick. "Oh baby you feel so good! I don't know. I saw something that your dad did to your grandma once. At first I thought it was disgusting! Then I kept thinking about it and the more I did the hotter I got."

I remembered what grandma had told me that dad did to her once. I reached up and started to rub and massage mom's tits. "Tell me what you saw. Tell me what dad did that made you hot."

Mom moaned and closed her eyes. "Your dad had grandma bent over the sofa arm. From the way he was fucking her and the things that she was saying, I knew he was fucking her in the ass. Oh baby! He was ramming his dick in her hard; I just knew that he was hurting her. But she kept encouraging him to fuck her harder and deeper."

"What were you doing while you watched them mom?"

Mom's hips started to move back and forth. "I was standing at the window, behind her hedges. No one could see that I was looking into her window. And since she lives on that dead end street, no one comes down there unless they're lost anyway. My hands were in my pants. I was fingering my pussy. Oh Roy, I was so fuckin' wet!

Grandma was telling him how deep his dick was pushing up her ass. And your dad was calling her all kinds of dirty names. I should have been ashamed and embarrassed, but it was so nasty and hot. Then grandma started to scream. She started Cumming hard! I watched your dad throw his head back and knew that he was Cumming too. Grandma slipped to the floor. Roy! Your dad stood there and pissed down on her. He peed right on her pussy. I watched her cum as he did it. It looked so nasty! I came so hard."

Mom was rocking her hips. And I was driving my dick in using my hips. 'You watched dad pee on grandma. Did he ever watch you pee?"

Mom moaned and her hips worked harder. "Yes! He used to come into the bathroom while I was in there. I couldn't hold it! He would look at me and I could see his dick getting hard as I peed. He said it turned him on to see me looking so helpless. I would be laughing and telling him to get out but he would only come closer and tell me that I looked hot sitting there like that. He even put his dick in my mouth and told me to suck him while I peed. It became a game to him. But I liked it too!"

Mom was getting closer and closer to Cumming. I could feel her urgency as she rocked her hips hard against me. Mom looked up into my eyes and I swear she looked like she was about to cry.

"I have to tell you something Roy! Ever since I found out about your dad and his mom fucking, I haven't been able to stop fantasizing about things. Things that I never thought of before! Things, that have me doing and acting in ways that I could never imagine! I masturbate all the time now. And I think about the things that your dad did to his mom. I've even had fantasies about you doing those things to me too! The two of them seemed to have so much pleasure. Your dad gave me some, but nothing like he did to your grandma. I want those things too Roy!"

Mom was bouncing up and down hard on my dick. I gripped her hips and started to hump up into her cunt. With each thrust she would moan or cry out. "You want me to make you my little slut toy mom? You want me to treat you the way I treat grandma? Make you a dirty cum drinking slut for my hard dick? Is that what you want mom? Tell me! Say it!"

Mom's nails dug deep in my arm. The pain hurt but I knew that she was nearing a humongous climax. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back. I grabbed her hips and lunged hard.

Mom screamed. "Roy!" Her eyes opened and locked on mine. "Yes! I want what you give to your grandma! I want to become your little fuck toy like she is. I want to experience all the nasty things that you do to her too. Oh fuck! I want to become my own son's slut! Oh Roy, I'm Cumming baby! I'm gonna cum so fuckin' hard!"

I grabbed mom's tits and twisted hard. Mom screamed in pain. "You want it slut? You want to be my sweet fuck toy?" Mom jerked her head up and down. I twisted harder and she cried out louder.

"Say it bitch! Tell me you'll be my whore! Tell me you'll do whatever I want. You and grandma will be my two hungry cunts." I was bouncing up to meet her cunt.

"Yes Roy! I want to be your slut! I want to be fucked like you fuck your grandma! Oh fuck baby! You're dick is hurting my pussy! Oh Roy!"

I was lost in the land of lust. I wanted to cum so bad but it wasn't there yet. I needed more. "You want it nasty mom? Ok! Piss! Piss while I'm fuckin' the shit out of you! Show me you want to be my nasty slut!"

Mom slammed her hips down on my dick and ground them hard. Then she threw her head back and cried out. I felt her crème flow around my dick and down to my balls. Then I felt her stiffen. Her hot piss splashed the root of my dick and flowed down between my cheeks. It felt so hot and nasty. But I felt my dick explode as she washed me in her liquid lust.

We both jumped up and pulled the sheets off the bed. We were breathing hard and looking at each other. Then mom began to smile. "That was the most intense climax I have ever had. I've fantasized about your dad making me do that. Roy! I want to do all the things that I have always fantasized about. And I want to do them with you."

I looked at my mom. She looked so fuckin' sexy standing there with the sheets bundled in her arms. I smiled at her. "Mom! I'm gonna fulfill all your fantasies. And I'm gonna give you some new ones to think about. I'm gonna have both you and grandma at the same time.

My thoughts were on how I was gonna get the three of us together without hurting her or grandma's feelings. I knew that it would be a very delicate thing, but already I was planning on just how to do it!

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12