First Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste left the room.

Nathan intimated to his younger son, "Let me work on her. I'll reason with her. Go grab your coat. You can drive us there."

That evening, Celeste was in bed reading when Nathan came in the master suite. "Want me to throw another log on the fire?"

"Sure, handsome! And thanks for not buying that car today."

"So, babe! What's your objection for real?"

"I just think a first car should be something simple. That'll get you from point A to point B and won't break down."

"That car fulfills those requirements," he chuckled.

Celeste closed the book. "Nathan, I just don't want him having too much power."

"I hear you. It's also good for him to have some power so he can learn the rigors of driving," he attempted to make a case.

"Wouldn't he be just as happy if we got him some clunker? At least he'd have a ride."

"I know you know we hope he'll do a lot of the running around we don't care to do. Am I right?"

"Mmhmm!"

"So it needs to be something dependable."

"I agree. Just don't see why it has to be a sports car."

"Let me tell you a story," Nathan proffered.

"Of course, my love. But only if you come lie down next to me," she patted the bed.

Nathan took off his sweater and scooted next to his. He threw his arms around her and began. "You know how I grew up as a Witness."

Celeste nodded. She wasn't sure how long it would take him to make his point, but she was next to him so it was inconsequential.

Nathan continued, "I was never someone that excelled at how they wanted to. Like I would go to the classes, but I wasn't taking no notes or raising my hand. I was there. What more could they ask for? But anyway, I was rebellious. I didn't like it and I didn't want to be there. But you know my pops had a little bit of money and the Witnesses believe in helping one another."

Celeste nodded quickly. She was familiar with this story. Her husband had not enjoyed his upbringing in the religious aspect.

"And the first car I got was like...Well, let me say this. The clothes my folks used to buy me were basic and plain. But by the ninth grade, I was kinda in the game. I started buying my own clothes so I could develop my own style. The clothes my folks bought I'd just hide in the bottom of my drawers. And only wear what I bought."

"Awww," Celeste lamented, stroking Nathan's locks while her eyes watered.

He went on, "So anyway. I was sixteen years old. Outside shooting ball.. My pops brings home this plain ass white Nissan Sentra. Four doors mind you. And he says that it was all mine. But I assessed the situation and knew if I took it there would be strings attached. Picking people up to go to the Hall. Driving folks to witness. All kinds of shit I ain't feel like doing. So I told him no thanks."

"Wow," Celestes murmured, inching closer to him.

"Yeah! So the next year, because I was in the game full stop , I went and got my own ride. I had the money to make a real good down payment. This would've been like Nineteen eighty-seven. Yeah. Eighty-seven. Cause I was seventeen. Anyway, my pops took me to the dealership cause I wasn't old enough to get no loan. They had this real nice 1985 Honda CRX Si. It was all black. Sunroof. Spoiler. It was the sports model, you know. So yeah. Two doors. Basically just a two-seater. I got that. Loved that car!"

"Impressive! But you always have been, Nathan," Celeste declared as she held deep eye contact. "I had no idea about that story. You see the car as Zaire's identity."

"Not his identity per se, but an extension of it," he clarified.

"I get it," she sighed.

"Now, let me get that pussy, girl!"

He kissed her and fondled her back and ass. She caressed his hair.

"I love you, girl," he breathed heavily.

"I love you too," she reciprocated.

Soon they were in 69 position. Celeste had the gangsta lean in her mouth. Nathan was eating her asspussy like groceries. There was plenty of moaning and panting, but they were unconcerned. The kids were upstairs in their own world.

Nathan hefted his wife and placed her on her back. He massaged and nursed on her pert boobs. "I love your body, baby! You ready for daddy?"

"Mmhmm," she cooed.

Nathan gently drove his manhood inside of her anus. He felt her relax and give way to accept all of him. Over the years, they had become even more fine tuned in their lovemaking. "Ahhhh," he grunted.

"Ooh, Daddy," she purred. "Gimme that gangsta lean," she smiled.

"Oh! You want it like dat, girl," he questioned with a crooked grin and steady eye contact.

"Mmhmm," she gestured.

"That's what up, baby," his CHeshire Cat smile appeared.

Nathan pumped her pussy. He piston fucked his beloved.

"Oh yeah, nigga! Fuck me," she cried.

"You like this shit, baby?"

"I love it, Daddy! I love you!"

"You love me? Or you just love how I fuck you?"

"Both, nigga!"

"You better. Cause I love you too, girl!"

Nathan's dick was a battering ram - busting through the reinforced gates of enemy territory that he wished to conquer.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oooh! Mmm," whined the wife and mother. "Oh my god!"

"Yeah, girl! Take this dick! Tak all Daddy's big dick!"

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!'

Nathan leaned down so that their torsos were now bonded together. They made out like teenagers on a clandestine date. Her hands explored his back and glutes. His hands cupped her round and still taut derriere. He slowed his pace and became more methodical. The strokes were just as long and just as deep. But now they were deliberate and metered.

"I love fucking you, girl," he admitted in a hushed tone. "But I love making love to my wife too!"

"I love when you make love to me, Nathan," she whispered.

"I love that you love it," he muttered. "You take my dick so good!"

"Thank you! You fuck me so good!"

"You been such a good second mom to LaRon. You love him like he was your own."

"I really do!"

"I know you do."

"That's why I wanted us to have kids together. You're my dream girl!"

"Oh, Nathan!"

"Oh shit, Celeste! You're finna make me cum!"

"Cum for me! Cum, Nathan! Cum, Daddy!"

Nathan tightened up. His face contorted. "Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!"

Celeste felt the invasion was complete as her rectum was filled with a creamy deposit of her husband's love juices.

He exhaled as he rolled over.

She nestled up to his chest and traced figure eights on his body. "That was great!"

"Hell yeah," he grinned. "Now, do you trust me to get the boy a decent, yet sensible whip?"

"Of course I do."

"I love you, woman," he chuckled.

"And I you, man," she emphasized the last word.

The next morning, Celeste rose early. The smell of bacon awakened the house. Zaniyah was the first to join her in the kitchen.

"Need some help, mom" the sepia-toned high school freshman asked.

"Sure, sweetie! You can crack the eggs. Just six. In that glass bowl please." she instructed specifically.

"Okay."

"Once you do that, please measure out two-thirds of a cup of the liquid egg whites. Let me know when you do that, sweetheart."

"Sure, mom!"

Celeste sauteed the spinach and cremini mushrooms for the frittata.

Soon breakfast was assembled. Both Nathan and Zaire had stumbled to the kitchen at various points.

The foursome sat in breakfast nook together laughing and chatting.

The Spencers went about their respective weeks as usual.

The weekend arrived and that Saturday morning, Nathan and Zaire went off to look at cars. Celeste took Zaniyah to get her hair braided.

When the ladies returned home, they boys had still not made it home. Celeste was relaxing in the family room.

Zaniyah was upstairs. The teen heard noises and went to peek out her window. She rushed down the stairs. "Mom! Mom," she yelled. "They're here!"

Celeste got up from the comfy sectional sofa and went to join her daughter outside.

Nathan and Zaire were both parked and out of their vehicles.

The father had gotten his son a silver 2016 Chevy Camaro.

"Do you like it, mom," the sixteen year old inquired.

Celeste glanced at Nathan and then said, "I love it, son!"

Zaniyah ran up to it, "Can he take me for a ride?"

"Yeah," Nathan signaled.

Celeste made her way to her man. He put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "It's a four cylinder, baby! It's got some kick, but he won't be going too wild."

"I love you," she said.

The proud parents watched their son pull out of the driveway.

12