First Chastity

Story Info
Locked up, he learns a new level of submission.
3.3k words
4.57
77.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHASTITY

"I have a new device," I texted. It was just after noon on a Friday, and I didn't expect a reply for awhile, but almost right away I heard the chime.

"What?"

I sent a picture, and saw text bubbles pop up then disappear, more bubbles, then gone again. I knew his mind was whirling around trying to decide how he felt about the image, and what it would mean for him. A few minutes later I heard another chime.

"Damn. Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes."

I'd gotten the delivery that morning and was eager to try it out. My shiny new toy was a stainless steel male chastity device, a cock cage. It has a fairly wide band that wraps around the balls and a short "birdcage" with bars to enclose the penis, limiting but not excluding sensation while preventing an erection. It was quite heavy and looked very menacing.

Several more minutes passed before he replied, "That looks scary."

"I think it will look great on you," I texted back.

We had shared many first experiences and were bold, adventurous lovers, pushing each other's limits further and further outside the norm. It was an erotic and stimulating game of one-upmanship built on playfulness, respect and trust, and also our mutually dirty minds and high libidos.

I had been the first person to put him over a lap and spank his ass, the first to tie him down in restraints. Now the idea of getting his dick locked up was marinating in his head.

After about an hour my phone chimed again. "What are you doing today?"

"Work for now, no set plans yet for later," I replied.

"I'll do it."

I grinned, I knew he would.

"Can I come to you now?" he asked.

I still had work to finish, he was at least an hour away with traffic, and there were people in my house, so I suggested we meet at a mall not too far from me, and told him to let me know when he got close. The idea of locking him up in the cage was tantalizing but the idea of doing it in a parking lot in broad daylight made it even more of a turn on.

I continued working until my phone chimed again. He told me where he would be parked and I collected the cage and drove to meet him. Seeing his SUV, I pulled into the space beside him, turned my car off and gestured for him to come get into the passenger seat. I drive a sports car and even with the seat all the way back, his height makes it a bit restricting.

He looked very anxious as I drew the metal cage from my purse and laid it in his hand.

"That's really heavy," he said.

"Yes it is. Put it on," I replied.

He looked around nervously, hesitating, and then undid the button of his pants, unzipped them, lifted his hips and pulled them down to his knees. He stared at his exposed crotch and then looked at the cage.

"You need to get it on before you grow too much," I said.

He fumbled a bit, figuring out how it worked and having his movements limited in the seat of my car. Eventually he wrapped the ring around his balls, pausing as he held the steel frame of the cage in his hand, shaking his head with disbelief that he was about to put this over his cock. But he did. I handed him a small padlock which he threaded through the ring and cage and pressed it closed. Click. He was securely locked now and looked at me with a worried expression. He tried to process whether he was regretting this or aroused by it. I pulled a necklace from underneath my shirt, around my neck hung a small key.

"I am your key holder now," I told him, reaching between his legs, touching his balls then running a fingertip between the metal bars that encased him. I licked my finger and glided it over what parts of his cock were accessible.

"Uuuhh," he gasped, as his shaft tried to grow hard but met the constraints of its new metal cage. I continued touching him, caressing his balls which were completely exposed and swelling. Cupping them, I squeezed and his cock filled the cage and bulged inside it, unable to become erect. This was a brand new sensation for him. "Oh god, this is torture. I can't even touch myself," he moaned.

"Exactly. No relief until I say so. I need to leave now and finish up some work. I will let you know when I'm on my way to your house later."

His eyes widened as the reality hit him that he would be going home alone, horny and unable to stroke himself, locked up in a heavy steel contraption that prevented his cock from getting hard. He stared down at it and looked dismayed at the sight of his most prized attribute straining against the bars.

"I feel so submissive," he muttered.

Licking my fingers, I ran them across his sack again replying, "I know. Now pull your pants up before anyone sees you like that."

He lifted his hips and tugged at his jeans, wriggling them back up, zipped the fly and rebuttoned them. "Oh hell," he said, the feeling of the cage pressed inside his pants surprised him, and the denim rubbed against his swollen balls.

"I'll see you later, but I do have to go now," I told him, playing with my necklace. He stared at the tiny key that represented his submission and his salvation.

I took my short drive home, thinking about how he would get stuck in traffic on his much longer drive, the weight of the cage providing a constant reminder of his predicament. His mind would be focused on his locked cock and his balls would be aching as he thought of that small but powerful key that hung just above my cleavage.

The whole situation was entirely arousing to me and I was wet and eager to see him again, to discover how being caged would effect him. But I didn't want to sit in traffic and had things to finish for work by the end of the business day. Besides, I liked that he would have to stew in this state without any ability to relieve himself.

A couple of hours later I heard my phone chime again.

"I went shopping on the way home."

Hmmm... I was curious, I couldn't imagine groceries being on his mind. "And???" I replied.

"I stopped by a sex store and bought something I think you'll like."

"Okay, show me when I get there, I'm about to shower now." I signed off.

After my shower I dried my hair and put on some makeup. I dressed in a long skirt and blouse, making sure to wear the necklace that held that precious key. As I was getting ready my phone chimed a few more times with "ETA?" then "?????" and "this thing is making me crazy" and "on your way yet?"

He was an eager boy. I could imagine him pacing about, waiting, just waiting. I knew that by now his balls would be full and swollen with that lovely purplish hue they become when teased but denied, needing release. That his cock would feel tortured, craving to be let out and touched.

When I got into my car I finally responded, "leaving now."

"Any instructions?" he asked.

I didn't reply.

When I arrived and knocked he hid himself behind the door as he opened it, naked except for the delightful silver cage between his legs. He fell to his knees as soon as I entered saying, "I've never felt this submissive."

I removed my skirt and blouse, revealing black thigh high stillitto boots and a black satin corset with silver buckles running across it, and nothing else.

"Mistress," he moaned, leaning down to kiss my feet, then sat up on his knees and placed his face against me, his tongue reaching out to my naked pussy, licking at me. "I'll do anything you want," he said.

"Show me what you bought today when you went into that store wearing your shiny new cage," I said as I walked away from him, placing my bag on a table.

He got up, went into the kitchen and held up his purchase. "It didn't look this big until I got home and took it out of the box. I'm not so sure it was a good idea." He was holding a curved butt plug and the conflicted look on his face was priceless.

My my, it pleased me. I smiled at him and said, "I'll have a lot of fun using that on you," and he groaned in a mixture of dread and anticipation.

His balls were huge now, snug in the ring that encircled them, skin stretched tight, darker, the veins of his sack showing. His cock was pushing against the steel bars wrapped around it, compressing it.

"I need to touch my cock, I can't even touch it. I need to cum," he implored.

I just laughed, retrieving a paddle from my bag.

"Not so quick dear, I like you like this. Go bend over."

He let out a heavy sigh but obeyed, laying his torso on the kitchen table. "Now hold that ass up," I commanded. He was being such a good boy and presented his cheeks to me in the manner that he knew I expected.

I took a hard swift swat at him and he jolted forward, making me burst out in laughter, his cage had clanked against the table loudly.

"Oh, I do like this!" I exclaimed, and began administering more strikes to his ass. "Count them for me," I instructed.

He struggled to keep count, the weight of his cage tugging at him as his ass lit up and began to burn.

"Please Mistress," he whispered.

I stopped and sat down, opening my legs. "Turn around now and come here to show your appreciation."

He sat down between my thighs and began to run his tongue over my pussy. Seeing him like this took me to a whole new level and had me dripping already. He ate hungrily, sucking my lips and clit, darting his tongue inside me. His hands grasped my hips and his face stayed buried until I began shaking and gasping. He tried to pull away to edge me but I grabbed his head and slammed it back into my pussy. "Make me cum!" I commanded. He ran his tongue from my ass to my clit, wrapping his lips around it and sucked me into heaven. I threw my head back and screamed out as I drenched him with my cum.

"Now stand up," I said. He got to his feet and I admired the view. "Your poor cock wants to grow, doesn't it?"

"Yes, and it drove me crazy to suck you in this thing Mistress," he said, looking down, aching to have his cock stroked.

"We're just getting started," I replied and he moaned.

He stood in front of me as I sat there examining him, it was my first up close look at how much the cage restricted and compressed him, how the weight of it pulled at him. I lifted the cage and placed my lips against his sack, licking him. His balls were very swollen and trying to pull up but the ring wouldn't let them. I slowly sucked one into my mouth, drawing it down, licking around it. "Oh my god," he gasped as I pulsed my mouth and my tongue flicked at him. I released him and then drew his other plum into my mouth, giving it the same treatment. "Oh please please!" he begged, his cock trying to stretch out but miserably constrained.

I sat back again, scanning him with my eyes, admiring my work. His face and torso was flushed red, balls throbbing, and despite not being able to become erect, his cock twitched and bobbed as his hips rocked back and forth. Holding his thighs to still his hips, I began running the tip of my tongue in between the bars of his cage. "Stand still," I demanded.

"Ah ah, oh god! Please let me out," he pleaded. "I need to cum so bad," he begged.

I just laughed and kept running my tongue between the bars of his little prison, making him groan louder as his cock bulged even more into the openings between the metal bars. "Please, I'll do anything you want."

I pointed down and he understood what I meant, and fell back onto his knees. Usually he would get unruly about now and start trying to top me, using my intense desire for him to try and flip the script, but this cage had done it's job and he kneeled in front of me, panting, then grabbing the arms on the back of the chair I sat in before diving his face into my pussy again. He went wild, the longing that he felt feverishly translated in the way he licked and sucked me and his passion quickly drove me over the edge again and I came hard and long. He never let up, even when he felt my body spasm and spill my juices onto him, he was determined, single minded, to make me keep cumming. He grabbed my legs and put my calves on his shoulders while holding my knees apart. He kissed down one leg and up the other one until he reached my pussy and again poured all of his aching desire into his tongue and lips. I pressed against him, screaming out in delight as I peaked again, then even higher again, and even higher again. I was gasping for air and he leaned back as my legs rested on his broad shoulders and he lightly ran his fingers along my soaked slit. My clit throbbed and my pussy felt empty, I craved him inside me.

"Please unlock me," he pleaded.

He had given me so many orgasms already and I knew that he was going mad in the cage, trying to earn his way out of it. He was doing his best to make me ache for his cock enough to let it free.

"I might have considered it at this point, but there's a problem. We haven't tried out your new purchase yet."

His breath caught and he closed his eyes and groaned. "Get up and lean over that table," I instructed. His breathing became rapid and his chest heaved as he looked over to the plug sitting on his kitchen island, and then down at his aching cock and balls.

"Not like this Mistress," he whispered. "Please let me out."

"Oh, no," I laughed, "you bought it and I intend to use it now because there's no way you can cheat and cum before I let you. Stand up and bend over that table like I told you to."

Slowly he stood up, glancing back toward the plug before laying himself down.

"Keep that sweet asshole up high for me while you wait," I said.

He obeyed, and heard my heels on the wood floor as I collected the plug and then walked to my bag. He heard me unzip it and dig around, walk back toward him and finally heard a snap as I opened the tube of lubricant.

"Oh god," he breathed out, knowing what was about to happen, his cage knocking into the edge of the table again.

"Keep your ass up," I demanded, caressing his cheeks that were red from his spanking, then drizzling lube onto a finger. I lightly circled his little puckered hole and he jumped and moaned as I used my other hand to tease his balls. He was filled with dread and longing and struggled to figure out which was stronger.

I removed my hand from his balls and leaned in whispering, "your gorgeous cock is useless right now but your ass isn't," sliding my finger into him.

"Ooooooo!" he exclaimed. I could feel the muscles around my finger contracting hard.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked.

He hummed out a weak "uh huh."

I wriggled my finger around inside him, "I didn't hear that. Do you like having my finger up your ass?"

"Yes ma'am," he gasped. "It's your ass Mistress."

"Good boy," I said, removing my finger. I applied lube to the plug and dripped more onto him and he bucked his hips, knowing what was coming at him next. The cage slapped the table again.

"Ass up, hold still," I said, parting his cheeks and putting the bulbous end of the plug against him. Most plugs have small tips but this one was largest at it's end. I pressed it but his tight little asshole resisted. "Open up," I demanded, pushing more firmly until it started to stretch him, finally popping in, coming to rest on the walnut gland inside.

"Oh my god!" he cried out, clutching his cheeks around the plug, legs shaking. I ran my finger across the flat end of the plug that covered his asshole, pressing it back and forth, and his moaning got louder.

"Turn around and let me see you," I said. He stood wobbly legged and presented his aching package for my inspection. I looked him over, my eyes devouring his large strong body, he was magnificent and powerful but now completely under my control. Those delicious balls were huge, full of the load he desperately needed to release and his deeply red cock was drooling cum through his cage. He instinctively began thrusting his hips hungry for relief but each thrust only served to make the plug in his ass rub against his gland, building his tortured pleasure.

I tickled his swollen balls and put my mouth around his caged cock, letting him feel the warmth and wetness and he groaned again loudly. "Please let me cum!"

"Taste me," I said. He loved eating my pussy but was so crazy with his own need he sighed before lowering himself back to his knees and began licking. "Your beautiful pussy tastes so good Mistress," he said and started sucking my clit again, and when I came I gushed and he lapped and wrapped his mouth around me drinking every drop of my juice.

He sat at my feet, eyes glazed over. I removed my necklace and handed it to him. "Get out of that cage and fuck me."

His hands were shaking with anticipation as he struggled to unlock himself and remove the cage and ring, but he eventually freed himself. His hand immediately went to his cock, which responded and I watched it quickly spring to life, fully erect and rock hard. He pulled me up from the chair and lifted me onto the table, grabbed my ankles, pulling them high and apart, plowing into me.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed, as he rammed me fast and hard, the plug moving inside him with each thrust.

I felt like I was melting into the table as I went limp from the pleasure that took over my whole being. He was growling and thrusting ferociously as he felt me clamp around him when I came again.

His turn, finally out of the cage and drilling into my pussy I felt his cock start pumping his load, shooting his cum into me, grunting loudly as he emptied himself. He came hard and long, burst after burst exploding in sweet relief.

He collapsed into the chair and I sat up, our cum pouring out into a puddle on the floor.

"That worked out well," I said, smiling broadly and laughing breathlessly.