First Christmas at the Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was sitting on the couch looking at a coffee table book when I got there. We were the first two to arrive and I'm sure it's my imagination, but the temperature of the room seemed to get warmer the closer I got to her. "Ashley? Hi. I don't know if you remember me...It's Trevor."

She closed her book and smiled up at me, "Oh, sure! Trevor! Yeah, come sit down!" I stood next to her for a second, imagining her reaching over and unzipping my jeans and pulling my cock into her mouth. She blushed up at me, as if she knew what I was thinking. I sat on the other end of the couch and pulled the bowl of chips onto my lap to cover my bulge.

The candles flickered. Their flames seemed to be reaching to the sky and I felt my cock tingling as if it, too, were reacting to whatever was making the air in the room so rich and heady. Ashley cleared her throat and unbuttoned her top button. Seriously, what was going on with us? I kept picturing myself with my head between her legs, licking her clit. My imagination was going wild, and she was squirming on the couch.

"Trevor? Um...this might seem..."

I stood up and took her hand. "Yeah, let's go."

I'd seen a few sleighs parked in the company garage, and I led her quickly down the hallway and into the dark room. We stumbled into a mid-sized covered sleigh, pawing at each other's clothes. "Trevor. Wait. This is crazy." She said, unbuttoning my jeans, and pulling down the zipper.

"I know," I said, sitting down behind the driver's seat and pulling her breast into my mouth. Her nipples were hard and I licked and sucked on them like a man starving. She unbuttoned my shirt and bit my nipples lightly. I groaned and lay back in the seat, letting her lick and suck her way down to my now free cock. She'd pulled my jeans halfway down my thighs and was eagerly sucking the head of my cock. "Oh, God...you taste so good," she cooed as she took my balls into her mouth one at a time. I rubbed her back as she tongued the slit of my cock before taking the whole thing into her hot mouth. She ran her tongue gently around tip and then sucked on the head, rolling her tongue around it before plunging her mouth down to the base again and again. I couldn't do anything but groan with pleasure as she tickled by balls and nearly gagged on my hard cock. My right hand was moving down to her ass, and I kneaded the soft flesh, picturing my cock impaled in her wet pussy.

I pulled her shirt up and inched her pants down so her bare ass was up in the air. She continued to suck and lick my cock and balls as my fingers found her pussy. She was dripping wet and I plunged my fingers inside of her. She moaned, creating a vibration on my cock that nearly sent me over the edge.

"I want to fuck your ass so bad," I moaned, as her fingers massaged my peritoneum. She sucked on my balls, and her tongue laved my cock before she licked my left nipple and brought her face up to mine. "Mmmhmm," she said. "Later." She started bobbing up and down on my cock, squeezing my balls, and I pulsed my finger in and out of her asshole. I felt the explosion rising up through my cock and as my right hand fucked Ashley, my left had pressed her head down on my cock. She gagged a little as I shot my load into her mouth. I pressed my finger into her pussy and my thumb into her ass as I came in her mouth. I might have been a little rough with her as I came, but I couldn't help it. I just wanted to fill her every hole at once.

Ashley

Okay, it was crazy, but when I had Trevor's cock in my mouth I just wanted him to fill me up. When he pulled down my pants, I felt so totally exposed, with my ass in the air, but I didn't care. I wished that he could be fucking me from behind at the same time as I was sucking his cock. It felt that good. His balls tasted unreal. Like sex. And I've missed sex really bad. I loved sticking my tongue into the slit of his cock. I could taste the salty pre-cum and I wanted more. I pumped his cock with my hand as I sucked on the head, loving how hard he was. Loving hearing the groaning. And when he pushed his fingers into my wet pussy, I pushed back against his hand, wanting more of him inside me. Something about gagging and feeling like my whole mouth and throat are full of cock is an incredible turn on. I was a little surprised when his finger slipped into my ass hole and he said he wanted to fuck me in the ass, but frankly, I was so hot at that point that if he had demanded that I turn around right then and take him, I wouldn't have cared where he put it. It was so hot when he was pounding my ass with one hand and holding my head onto his cock with the other. I just wanted him to fill my mouth with cum. I wanted to swallow it down and taste his cum. I wanted to suck every drop out of him and lick the tip, capturing it all.

Nick

When I followed them into the garage, I guess I could feel the heat. But I sat in the a couple of sleighs away and was still kind of surprised at how fast she got on all fours in the sleigh and started sucking him. It's that elven magic at work. Not much you can do about it though. Whatever you want, you REALLY want. It does make sex amazing. No question about that.

He was getting what I wanted though. And I could see the top of her head bobbing up and down in his lap. When he eased down her pants, revealing her bare ass...well, that's when I took out my cock and started stroking it in earnest. Until then, I'd just sort of been squeezing it from the outside of my jeans. I watched his fingers dip in and out of her wet cunt. Her pussy lips looked so soft. I could almost taste them. He wet his fingers in her pussy and then rubbed them on the little rosebud of her ass. I wanted to stick my tongue where his fingers were. I wanted to bury my face in her pussy and feel the tip of my cock touching her tight ring. I rubbed the tip of my cock and gave my balls a squeeze when she came up for air to suck on his nipple. I watched his fingers go in and out, her pussy dripped down her leg and I rubbed and fantasized that my cock was his fingers. He wet his thumb in her pussy and my jaw dropped open when I saw him shove his thumb in her ass while his fingers worked her cunt. I didn't know where to go. I wanted to be in every one of her holes. I wanted her head to be bobbing on my cock. I pumped my cock until I saw his right hand go to hold the top of her head and his head leaned back on the headrest of the sleigh. His mouth opened and I saw him mouth, "Oh GOD" and he and I came at once. Him into her mouth, and me onto my shirt.

She came up and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues intertwined. He slapped her ass before pulling up her pants. I wanted to kiss it. Twice in one day this woman had driven me crazy and she didn't even know it. It was going to be a long night.

Ashley

I sat back on the passenger's seat of the sleigh, exhausted and satisfied. It's true that I hadn't actually cum, but it felt so good to feel a man's cock inside of my mouth. I felt fulfilled. My pussy was dripping wet and my ass felt used. It was good. As Trevor got out of the sleigh and nodded that we should head back to the party, I thought I saw the tip of a cigarette lit up a couple of rows over. Maybe someone was listening to the radio. I wondered briefly if they could have seen anything, but decided that no, even if someone were there, they couldn't have seen us. It was a big garage. And we were inside the sleigh. No one needed to know what happened. It would be just between Trevor and me.

Nick

I have decided that having humans working at the North Pole will be a challenge. But the difficulty lays not in incorporating them into our organization. No, the problem is much deeper than that, and I could never have imagined it when I first agreed to running that silly ad: "Seasonal Help Wanted."

It occurs to me now that I'm going to have to be a much more hands on employer. Much more hands on, indeed.

12