First Class Niece

Story Info
Flying miles high with my niece.
5.3k words
4.63
80.6k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers

Another fantasy about seduction by a niece. Inspired by my niece at a wedding, and by a flight attendant experience. Taboo and incestuous, but also daring and exciting.

In the early 2010s, I spent a few years working in Germany with a military contractor. My employer was generous with time off as well as travel benefits, so I had no trouble getting authorization to return to the west coast to attend the wedding of one of my brother's sons.

The wedding was pretty big, and most of our extended family was able to make the event. I had traveled the farthest, but all of my 5 siblings were there, along with spouses and most of the children.

The events stretched out over 5 days, with dinners, parties, and the wedding and reception giving us plenty of time to enjoy the company of all of our relatives.

I've always been struck by how weddings bring out the beauty in young women. When I was young, I always looked forward to the opportunities presented when the bridesmaids got caught up the sexiness of formal events, and always seemed to be aroused in some way by the formal dresses and the events. It seemed like their undergarments were always unusually daring too.

This wedding was no exception. Briana had a large wedding party, 8 pairs of attendants, as well as other young women involved in various positions of responsibility. Many of them were just gorgeous, their hair and makeup perfectly designed, wearing various dresses that highlighted their shapely young asses, and gave glimpses of their smooth enticing cleavage.

One of my nieces, though, stood out to me. Jessica was my older sister's second daughter. A short strawberry blonde, she was shapely without being stout. Her legs were athletic and lovely, and her breasts showed amazingly in her tight sheath dress. Jessie had pale, creamy skin, a scattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose matched those across her shoulders.

I hadn't seen her since her high school graduation, and the 3 years since had developed her into a confident, mature, and very outgoing young lady. Her smile was radiant, it encompassed her entire face. Her green eyes lit up, her full red lips and brilliant white teeth completed the portrait.

At the first event, a lawn party at the bridegroom's parents' club, I was walking out onto the patio when somebody slapped me on the ass, startling me into spinning around and almost tripping down the steps. I turned to see Jessica, hand over her mouth, her eyes betraying her amusement. "Oopsie," she giggled. "Didn't mean to assassinate you, Uncle Mike!"

She was wearing a cashmere sweater over tight tan stretch jeans. A pair of thong sandals showed off a fresh pedicure, bright red polish which matched her lipstick and fingernails.

I was a little embarrassed, but when she hugged on me I completely forgot why. I just enjoyed the fresh scent of her, the feeling of the soft wool beneath my hands, and her breasts crushed against my chest.

I might have hugged her a second too long, but she didn't seem to mind. "How's my favorite uncle?" she asked.

"Not sure, haven't seen Brian around," I joked.

She looked up at me, her hands around my waist, a pout on those lovely lips. "Aw, Uncle Mike, you know I love you best."

I kissed her forehead, "And I love you more, JJ."

She laughed delightedly, "And you're the only one who calls me that! Thanks for remembering me as JJ. I always loved that."

She took my hand, and led me to the party. I felt the pain of age, remembering what it felt like to have a young girl holding my hand, the anticipation of what it might lead to but, at the same time, realizing that that life was years behind me.

The weekend was a blur, so many relatives and family friends, and new acquaintances to meet and enjoy, but my eyes were always drawn to Jessie. I wasn't perving on her, just enjoying watching her. She was so lively and radiant, the light of the party.

A few times she caught my eye through the crowd, and always had some entertaining expression for me, joking the boredom of her conversation, or mugging behind one of my siblings' backs.

It wasn't until the reception that we spent significant time together. We were seated next to each other at a table for 8, but spent the entire dinner just enjoying conversation, and a couple of bottles of wine, with each other. When the traditional dances ended, she took my hand and led me to the dance floor, and throughout the event would return to dance with me again.

Later in the evening, as the band started into a slow song, I began to lead her off the floor, but she pulled me back and molded her body to mine. I looked down into her eyes, and fell in love. She tucked her face to my shoulder and held me close as we swayed together in the crowd. She had to feel my arousal nestled in her tummy, but I never thought to feel self-conscious as I should have, slow dancing with my niece at a family function, I just enjoyed the moment.

As the song ended, she looked back up and smiled. "I enjoyed that, Uncle Mike." She glanced down towards my crotch and her smile grew. She whispered, "almost as much as you did!"

As I blushed, she stood on her tiptoes and softly kissed me on the lips. It was the most memorable kiss that I'd had in years. Then, with a flip of her hair, she spun around and left me. Her ass swaying so enticingly beneath the silky bridesmaid's dress.

That night Jessie filled my dreams, and I returned to that memory to feed my fantasies.

The next day we again spent time together at brunch, and she asked me when I was leaving for Germany. "I have to be on a flight from LAX Tuesday," I told her.

"I wish I could stow away with you," she grinned. "I have a sorority sister in Munich. Someday I'm gonna come over there and surprise both of you."

"Don't you have a job yet?" I teased.

"Oh, of course! I've just been promoted again! But I work remotely now, I don't even have an office."

"Nice for you," I responded. I'm on site 5 days a week, that's why I have to go back."

"Well, someday..."

Shortly afterwards I fielded a call from my assistant. "I have you all checked in, you're on the 787 LAX to MUC. They have the nice first class pods. Even the little guest seat. Too bad you don't have somebody to share it with."

"Yeah, story of my life... Wait a second, Gina. How full is that flight?"

"Let me check. Uh, pretty light actually. You thinking about using your companion benefits finally? You meet a hot chick?"

I paused, looking across the patio at Jessie. She turned and smiled, looking sideways at my sister and pretending to take a shot. Then she flashed that smile at me again and turned back to her circle.

"Let me get back to you," I told Gina. "I think I might want to bring my niece to visit a friend in Munich."

"Niece, huh?" she teased. "Better be over 18, I'm not getting involved in any Epstein dealings, boss."

I laughed, "Ok, I'll check her ID. Talk soon."

After hanging up, I walked over to the two women. My sister smiled and raised her empty glass, "refill time." She walked away, leaving Jessica and me alone.

"This has been fun, huh?" my niece asked.

"Tons! How would you like to keep the party going, German style?"

My niece's mouth fell open, "Oh my god Uncle Mike!" she feigned shock, "You have a dirndl and some beers or something for me back in your hotel room?"

I could feel myself redden, even as her inquisitive expression made me wonder if she was teasing, or she might be considering an invitation that I hadn't meant to offer.

I stammered, "Oh, no JJ! I was talking about you wanting to visit Munich!"

It was her turn to blush, "just kidding!" she giggled. "But you know I'd love to visit."

Just then, her mother returned with glasses of wine for all 3 of us. "Visit?" she asked.

I was relieved at the interruption. "I was just about to invite JJ to fly back to Munich with me, to visit her sorority sister. My airline status is enough to get her on a companion pass, so she would fly for free."

That got a reaction. Jessica's jaw actually dropped, she stared at me. "No way!"

"Yes way!"

"When would we leave?"

"First thing in the am, day after tomorrow."

"How long would I stay?"

"You can stay as long as you like. Oktoberfest is coming up in a week, that's tough to miss."

With a squeal of delight, my niece wrapped me up in a big hug, kissing my cheek. "Oh my god yes! Thank you Uncle Mike! This is gonna be awesome!" As she slipped from me the wheels started turning. "Ok, gotta pack, gotta call Cindy in Munich... Wow, stuff to do."

"Relax," her mom told her. "Plenty of time tomorrow to worry about all that, now go have some more fun. Find a nice guy for god's sake, I'm gonna want grandchildren some day!"

As she skipped off, my sister and I watched her join a group of bridesmaids. She obviously told them the news, there was a loud shriek of excitement and they all turned to look at me. I gave a wave and she waved back, then turned to return to the girls. "Looks like you're the hero of the day, Uncle Mike," my sister kidded.

Soon after, I headed back to my hotel.

The next day I fielded about a dozen calls from Jessie, about all kinds of details; airport times, electrical converters, weather... She sounded very excited, I doubt that she slept that night.

Travel day came, and my sister picked me up on their way to the airport. Jessie was still giddy, leaning forward from the back seat and chattering away to her mom and me all the way to LAX.

The tired routine of working our way through the airport was made a fresh experience through my niece's eyes. We had time for a coffee and snack in the first class lounge, which she thought was the height of luxury, before boarding.

Then it was on to the airplane. The 787 was a beauty, almost new. Though friends would tell me about the luxury of foreign airlines, I was very happy flying United or Delta. I rarely encountered any trouble, Occasionally there was some asshole passenger to deal with, but the crews were exceptional.

I hadn't mentioned that we'd be flying in first class, and Jessica was blown away by the first class pods. Hell, they still impressed me after years of flying. It was like having your own little cabin, tons of space, large fully reclining seat/bed, and a big TV with dozens of channels of entertainment and games. She was a few rows ahead of me, and I could see her exploring all of the compartments, discovering the pillows and blankets, the amenity kit, and chatting with a very nice flight attendant who I had met on two previous flights.

Kathy was the model the airlines tried to replicate. A natural beauty with dark hair and eyes, she was tall and slim. She had obviously tailored her uniform to accentuate her long athletic legs and tight ass. She wore no rings on her left hand, and I thought about exploring the possibility of meeting her somewhere on her layover.

I saw her bring Jessie at least two mimosas and, when boarding had calmed down, I took my pre-departure whiskey and went to check on her. I took the little fold-down seat in her pod and let her chat away about the awesome experience ahead before going into the lav to change into some comfortable athletic clothing, then heading back to my own seat for takeoff.

Safely airborne, I settled in with a book and a snack, occasionally Jess would turn and grin at me over a champagne glass. When the meal service began, Kathy brought me my appetizer and laughed, "Well, it seems your niece has had the excitement of international travel overwhelm her."

I looked around her, (my gaze did linger on that fine ass for a second), to see the top of my niece's head slumped against her reclined seat. I smiled and told her that it was nice so see somebody enjoying the experience so much.

I tucked in to my dinner, a thick juicy pork chop, and enjoyed a full glass of cabernet while I watched a movie. I skipped dessert, despite Kathy's promise that it was unusually great, and settled in for a nap.

I don't know what my dreams were, but I know that I had to adjust my hard cock when I woke, several hours later, and looked up to see that smile again from Kathy. She pretended to not have seen me do so, and set a small covered plate on a serving area. "I told your niece that you had refused dessert, and she asked me to give you a little something to enjoy. She disappeared, and I took the note from the cover.

In lovely floral handwriting, it read, "I have a present for my favorite uncle, to thank you for this wonderful trip. I thought I'd give you the wrapping as a preview!"

The wrapping? An odd idea, I thought, and lifted the cover.

On a white appetizer plate was, and I still flush when the memory comes to me, a neatly folded pair of tiny white panties. I looked around guiltily, but saw no one who could see. The cabin was dark and quiet, save for the hum of the aircraft cruising along. I slowly touched them, I almost felt like I was dreaming, and found them tantalizingly soft and silky, and a little bit damp.

Looking around again, I slowly lifted them off of the plate, and let them unfold. The white silk garment was sheer and weighed almost nothing. It wasn't a thong, but was cut very thin where it would ride up between its owner's ass cheeks and snug in her cleft. Jessie's ass. My NIECE'S cleft!

My heart was hammering as I took one more peek to clear myself, then lifted Jessica's panties to my nose. Her perfume, light and floral, brought a rush to my head, and then there was something else, something a little dirty and more intimate. These weren't a fresh clean pair from her suitcase, this had been between my niece's legs, probably this morning! I was treated to the heady fragrance of her pussy, a little dirty and tart from her full exciting day.

Suddenly, I felt the presence of another, and again looked up to find Kathy smiling as she leaned towards me. I was completely embarrassed, I had no idea if she knew what was going on, but she soothingly reassured me. "I guess you didn't really need dessert tonight after all. Your niece seems determined to give you a very special treat."

I was blown away that she was so understanding, but then it got even more amazing. Kathy reached down and softly grasped my erection through my pants, slipping it from across my leg and arranging it comfortably for me. The she brought my seat up to a more upright position.

"Mmm, that's better," she whispered softly into my ear.

She straightened up and turned, and I could see Jessica standing there behind her wearing a silky robe, which fell to just above her knees. Her strawberry blonde hair fell around her shoulders, her breasts hung heavily beneath the robe. I followed her smooth legs down below the hem, she was barefoot.

"Hi Uncle Mike. Kathy and I have been waiting for you to wake up so I can give you a yummy dessert!"

She stepped past the flight attendant, and whispered "thank you," as she kissed her cheek. Then she slipped into my pod and perched on the little fold down seat, crossing her legs slowly.

Her perfume reached me then, and I felt my cock grow. Jessie leaned towards me, placing her hand on my thigh, and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Did you like my wrapping paper?"

I looked down, confused. Wrapping paper? Her panties still lay in my palm. I nodded dumbly.

"Should I wrap your present up for you now?"

Behind her, watching this craziness, Kathy stood. She turned each way, I guess she was acting as our lookout, and nodded reassuringly.

I nodded as well, not sure what was really going on, or if it was really happening.

Jess softly took her panties from my hand, then sat up and extended one leg, sliding the silky scrap up above her ankle, then slowly to below her knee. She lifted the hem of her robe, and I could see her legs all the way up to her creamy thighs.

She had to stand in the tight space to slip her other foot into the leg hole, then slowly pulled them up to just above her knees.

In a teasing little-girl voice, she cooed, "Can you pull my panties up for me, Uncle Mikey? I might fall down if I try to do it here."

I reached for the thin waistband, and slowly slid them up her thighs. I could see the light of the tv right through the silk, there was really nothing to them.

Jessie had the moves of a stripper, slipping her robe higher with my movement, keeping it just covering the top of the panties. It was tantalizing, I couldn't see between her legs above them but, as my hands slid over her hips, I could make out her swollen mound through the sheer silk. I could see a tiny patch of soft, wispy hairs framing her pussy, and realized that I was holding my breath.

She gripped my wrists, and wiggled her hips as she formed the scrap over her pussy and around her hips. Putting on a sultry pout, she asked, "Do I have them on right?" as she started a slow turn. "You can't see my pussy, can you Uncle Mike?"

I shook my head, staring through the white silk at her wonderful cunt just inches away.

"How 'bout my butthole? Can you see it? It feels funny, like it's exposed." She turned further, still holding her robe above her waist, looking over her shoulder at me as her perfect smooth white ass came into view. I gasped, seeing her little brown pucker peeking from beside the thin strip of silk.

I was paralyzed with desire.

"Can you fix it for me?"

I slowly slid the panties over her center, then played my fingers up and down, arranging them perfectly.

"Uh uh," she whispered. Then she slid her little fingers down and pulled the entire strip from between her cheeks, stretching it over one side and exposing her entire nether region to me. "I like them like this."

Almost before I could register that I was presented with my young niece's most intimate treasures, she dropped the hem of her robe, stealing the view. I groaned in frustration, causing Kathy to abandon her lookout duties to glance back at us. She smiled and perched on the edge of the pod, where she could divide her attention between us and the cabin.

Jessica leaned over me, nose to nose, and kissed me slowly and wetly before reaching over to my incline control and lowering my seat back. In this position, her breasts were an inch from my face, and I rubbed my cheeks back and forth across them. So soft and heavy, they felt and smelled wonderful. Her nipples bumped across, and I nipped at them with my lips, eliciting a squeal of delight.

That brought a "shh" from Kathy, who smiled at us knowingly. She leaned over us and whispered in my ear, "Your niece is so lovely, she really seems to love being with you."

Jessica grasped Kathy's face and turned it to hers. "Thanks, Miss Kathy. You're the best." Then she blew me away again, kissing the older lady softly on the lips.

I'll interrupt here with the full backstory, which Jessica told me later in the week, while we were lying in my bed recovering from a long day of lovemaking.

When Jessica awoke from her little champagne nap, she had missed the meal service. That is never a problem in first class, they merely serve you at your convenience. Since pretty much everybody else in first was asleep, or engrossed in a movie, Kathy sat by her and they had a long chat.

It seems Kathy became curious as to how close our relationship was, perhaps not believing that she was actually my niece, and Jessie had a good giggle that she thought that we were illicit lovers, not really related.

As their conversation progressed, Jessie felt close enough to tell Kathy about our last dance at the wedding, and my body's inadvertent reaction to slow dancing with my niece.

When Kathy seemed intrigued by that, she confided that she was finding that she was thinking about acting on her attraction to me sometime during her vacation.

Jessica told me that the conversation took a surprising turn from there.

Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers
12