First Class Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathy leaned in, and began to tell me the craziest story. She has a nephew a few years older than me. When he graduated from college, she gave him a trip to Paris as a congratulation gift, and they flew there together. She was working a trip, he was on a pass, and she got him set up in first class.

They spent 2 days in Paris together, she knew the city well enough to show him the less travelled areas, and they had a beautiful time together. She found that she began to see him as just a mature, desirable young man, he was confident and personable as well as attractive and well-built. To save him money, she had him stay in her room during her layover. He took the couch the first night, but that was to be the only one.

She woke sometime in the night. Her nephew was not on the couch, but she noticed light escaping from a crack around the bathroom door. She had an urge to pee, but heard no sound indicating that he was doing the same. After a few minutes, she tiptoed to the door and listened. The sound was clear and obvious, a wet rhythmic slapping, and urgent breathing. She stifled a giggle, then peeked. Now she almost gasped. her nephew had an extremely large cock, and was stroking it as he covered his mouth with his hand.

Was he trying to be quiet? She looked closer. He was holding something to his face, a little scrap. She suddenly realized that it had to be her panties. In seconds she went from entertained to intrigued. He was obviously approaching climax, and suddenly his head went back, his hips lifted, and he froze as cum shot up against his stomach. She slipped back into bed and lay there, slowly stroking her warm pussy, and listened as he cleaned up and flushed.

Through half closed eyes, she watched him emerge from the bathroom, tiptoe over to her suitcase to return her panties, and slip back onto the couch.

She knew that his cock would be much happier inside his aunt, and fell asleep playing different scenarios in her head.

The second night, she shared a bottle of wine with him and, after they finished dining at a small romantic restaurant, they took a long walk. It was a beautiful night in Paris. She had dressed in a short tight blue dress, and felt his eyes on her body every time she turned away As they stood looking over the Eiffel Tower, she took his hand and turned to him, then guided his hand to her ass as she lifted to her toes and kissed him

.

When her nephew's hand traced down to the back of her thigh, she slid her skirt up, allowing his fingers to slide up between her legs, touching her panties, pressing into her softness, and finding her damp with arousal.

Kathy said that she never hesitated. Yes, he was her much younger nephew, forbidden fruit, but that night their lovemaking was natural and fulfilling. Exhausting really.

When she returned on her trip the next week, they had two more days together, much of which they spent naked, then he was able to get a seat on her flight back to the States. That night she served him the same dessert that she suggested to my niece, and later found a quiet opportunity to sneak into his pod and suck him awake. In the middle of the flight, she had a partner keep watch while she squeezed over astride him, welcoming him to the mile high club as she slipped his cock inside her.

"So, young lady, you might find that your uncle would be very satisfied, should we say, if he were awaken to the scent of his favorite niece. I think that you could show your gratitude for his generosity in a very fulfilling way."

Then the flight attendant held out her hand and looked around, clearing the area, while my young niece did the same. Jessie then wiggled out of her now soggy panties and handed them to her. To her shock, the older woman took a sniff, and smiled. "Oh, Jessica, there is no way your uncle will be able to resist your lovely scent. I'm having thoughts about keeping these for myself!"

Though unexpected, this was an instant turn on for Jessie. She considered the implications. "Maybe we can trade," she whispered.

Kathy leaned in and kissed her wetly. She looked closely at the young lady as she stood. Maneuvering deftly, she reached under her skirt and slipped her own undies down. She stepped one foot free, then lifted the other for my niece to remove them. Jessie caught a quick glimpse of the tops of her stockings, and a trimmed dark vee of hair between her thighs. "Why don't you take a little sniff of me, maybe we can have a little time together this weekend?"

The younger lady hesitated for a moment, Sapphic love was new to her, but couldn't resist smelling a sample of Kathy's secret aroma. She discerned a hint of perfume, but it was overwhelmed by the sharp bite from the odor of pussy, trapped all day in the nylon garment. Her head swam with the pheromones, she took another deep breath through her nose.

Kathy smiled down, "I would love it, especially if I was your first," she had whispered. "And, if you like, we can let your uncle join us."

Jessie had been stroking my slick soft cock while she told me the story, but it had turned into a solid erection by the time she finished. She slowly turned, and lowered her bared ass to my lap, sitting sideways across me. "Ooh!" she sighed softly, as she rubbed the smooth cheeks across my covered hard-on. She looked up at the flight attendant. "My uncle's dick is all hard! Do you think I should help him make it soft?" Kathy nodded.

Jessica lifted her leg up towards my chest, scooted back a little, and reached down between her legs to wrap her little fingers around my cock through my pants. "Mmm," she cooed, leaning down nose to nose with me, "I just love a big fat cock."

Her hand slid up, then down inside my pants and boxers. Skin to skin, her hand caressed my hot flesh. When she reached the head, her thumb discovered a little ooze of pre-cum, and she used it to lubricate me. The flesh pulsed in her little hand, and she giggled. Looking to Kathy, she slid back and balanced, then deftly opened my pants and, with Kathy's help, slid them down as I lifted my ass.

Now my cock stood tall and proud, as hard as I could ever remember it. Another gymnastics-worthy maneuver, and my young niece was squatting over my body, slowly lowering that lovely pussy towards me. She was unable to reach down to aim it for penetration but, before I could do so, the lovely flight attendant took it upon herself. She grasped me firmly, then drooled into her palm and reached under Jess, stroking her, getting a handful of lubrication, and opening her flower. That slick hand gave me a couple of slow strokes to coat me with my niece's lube and our hostess's saliva.

When my cock head was centered on her entrance, she began to lower slowly. Excruciatingly slowly. I could clearly see my cock disappearing, inch by inch, into the pussy of my gorgeous niece. When her soft flesh settled down to my lap, my cock buried in her heat, she dropped her legs off the side of the seat and sat quietly. She took my face in her hands, leaned in, and kissed me. Her lips were so soft and loving, then her tongue began to play with mine. It was the most memorable of kisses.

It was more than a minute before she began to move. Slowly her hips slid forward, easing my cock from the depths of he, then back, trapping me vertically inside her. The motion continued, slowly picking up pace. Her pussy began to soak my lower abdomen and my thighs, she was absolutely trickling pussy juice as she got more and more excited. Now she began to make it more abrupt, tilting her fine ass up after each stroke, almost painfully using my cock to smash against her clit.

I had both hands caressing the smooth flesh of her ass, playing deep in her crack, then brought one around to address her clit. When my thumb found it, she squeaked in surprise, then her eyes widened as Kathy clamped her hand over her mouth, shushing her. Maybe it was the taboo of it all, maybe just the amazing pussy of my niece, but I suddenly felt the end approaching.

I reached my other hand up and threaded my fingers through her hair, pulling her to me. Our mouths met, and we kissed intensely as my cum shot into her sweet young hole. Every muscle in my body clenched, and she shuddered with her own climax as we locked eyes, holding there with our lips just barely touching, breathing each other's air.

It was the only true mutual orgasm I'd ever had. It was epic. Every pulse of my hard cock was met with her clamping her tightness around me, we were in perfect sync. After several intense blasts, my ejaculations became slower and weaker, the cum just oozing out of me. At the same time, a film of our mixed juices began to seep from around my shaft, dribbling down to my balls. I felt something stroke me, a cloth. Kathy had a small towel, and she was trying to minimize the puddling beneath us.

Kathy was truly a sexual being. I looked to her and studied her face, staring intently at where I was joined with Jessie. She caught me and smiled, "Such a perfect couple," she whispered. "I can't wait to show you Munich!"

But my cock got a jolt when Jessie whispered loudly, "Me first."

It was to be the most amazing week of my life, and Jessie's sorority sister, Maggie, turned out to be the blonde to round out our foursome.

12