First Class Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold yourself open," he ordered, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands backwards. Steph grabbed her arse and spread herself apart for him. "Good girl," he muttered, stroking soft fingers over the small of her back and down her crease.

As his fingertips brushed her arsehole it quivered and puckered. "Oh god," she moaned. She felt him lean in, sliding his tongue deeper inside her pussy, his nose pressing against her arse. Incredible though his oral skills were, she needed more. She needed his long thick shaft buried inside her. "More," she begged.

With a hand on the small of her back, he pushed her against the table, sliding his thumb down towards where his mouth teased and caressed her most intimate places. She felt his thumb and lips leave her skin, heard a sucking sound, then his tongue was back, lapping at her clit, as his thumb pressed against her anus.

She closed her eyes, undecided whether to object or beg him to do it. "Fuuuuuuck!" she cried as his thick digit plunged into her arse, stretching her back passage as his tongue continued its relentless onslaught on her pussy. She whimpered as he worked his thumb back and forth, in and out of her arse, all the time lapping the cream from her hungry cunt.

"Please, please fuck me," she begged. "Fill me, take me, use me..." But the relentless pleasure rolled on; he brought his other hand up under his chin, flicking her clit with his thumb so as to free his tongue to reach deep inside to the source of the honey, lips clamped to lips, gentle suckling, as if to drink her very soul, until he brought her boiling over the edge.

"AaaarrrrYEEEAHHHH!" she screamed, legs jellified and back arching as she came, shuddering and strong, on his face.

"Good girl," she heard him say, feeling him stand. "Now, you may have the reward." She heard a rustle of clothes, felt him move behind her. His hands on her arse, pushing sideways, pinning her open against the table. His cock, thick and proud, pressing against her soaking wet opening.

"Please!" she whined.

He grabbed her flesh, almost painfully hard, and forcefully drive his fat cock into the tight cunt, thighs pinned by the jeans.

"Oooohhh yeah, g-o-d yeah..." she called, each syllable lengthened by sheer bliss.

Within a few strokes he was buried balls deep in her pussy; with each backstroke pulling at her lips and walls, each thrust rolling against her cervix.

"Tight... so fucking tight..." he growled, watching his member impossibly disappear into the tiny arse and marrow waist of the young woman.

"Hurt me," she begged. "I need it bad, so fucking bad..."

Arthur let go of her arse, grabbed onto the table, and started fucking as hard and as fast as he could, not caring for her comfort, that he was crushing her thighs painfully against the table edge.

"Fuck yeah, harder, make me scream!"

He reached forward, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her back to arch. She grabbed his other hand, pulled it up the front of her body. He grabbed her tits, squeezed painfully, felt her pussy flood over again as he did so.

She pushed his hand further up, onto her neck, and threw her head back. Arthur squeezed his hand around her throat, firmly but gently; letting go of her hair and grabbing the other breast in his hand.

"You dirty fucking bitch," he said. "Such a horny little slut, aren't you!"

"Yes!" she whimpered. "I need it, please give it to me!"

"What do you need?"

"Your cum. Please give me your cum! I can feel it, so close!"

"Fucking take it then, bitch!" Arthur pulled his cock from her cunt, pushed her to the floor and used his hand to slap her face with his cock.

"On my face, oh yeah please, mark me!"

Arthur roared in triumph as he splashed load after load over Steph's pretty young face, until she hungrily grabbed his cock and swallowed the remainder of his offering straight from the source. Arthur fell back against the chair, heart beating and chest heaving, as he watched her wipe his cum from her face and suck it from her fingers.

He fell into a chair, and she rested her face in his lap. He stroked her, gently; her face aglow, eyes shining from contentment.

"Well, that escalated quickly," he understated.

///

PART TWO - FIRST CLASS SERVICE

Steph watched through the blacked-out windows as the steel gates closed behind the Bentley, while she pulled the zips up on her boots.

They'd finally arrived at Glasgow station sometime around 2am. No chance of a bus home now, let alone the long-gone connecting service she needed, and it was a fecking long walk back to her tower block. Arthur kindly offered to give her a lift home; when she saw the car, driver stood beside holding a door open for them, her eyes had boggled.

Arthur had given her address to the driver, then raised the privacy screen, pulling Steph's netting top over her head almost before it closed. He'd pulled her onto his lap, kneeling over him, as he worshipped at her modest but impressive cleavage. Soon enough they were naked, her riding his long stiff dick with a passion and tenderness that their previous coupling had lacked.

Understandably, she hadn't been paying much attention to their route; but now as she finished dressing she realised they were a long way out of the city.

"Um, this isn't my place!"

"No," Arthur confirmed. "It's mine."

"You kidnapping me? Am I your sex slave now?" she tried to fake outrage into the question, but couldn't help smiling.

"If you like," he chuckled. "Did you really want to go back there? I can have Jeeves turn the car around."

"No," she said, looking out at the grounds, at the mansion tastefully floodlit against the stars. "No, this will be fine."

"Good. There's someone I want you to meet."

///

He took her arm and led her up the marble steps leading to the grand entrance. Steph's breath hung in the crisp air of the early morning, and despite herself she let out a yawn.

"I do hope I'm not boring you," Arthur chuckled.

"You may have worn me out a little."

"In which case I think we need to work on your stamina. Ah, here we are." They walked through oak-panelled doors at least twice as tall as they were, into the entrance hall. Marble columns held up a mezzanine, reached via a curved staircase. Potted plants - trees, practically - stood to attention. A click of heels on stone announced another arrival.

"Darling," Arthur said, kissing his wife on both cheeks. "Steph, may I present Lady Claudia."

Claudia oozed class and sensuality. A sparkling silver dress, loose draping in front revealing large breasts that defied gravity, the material clinging to every curve, flowing over wide hips and hanging to mid-thigh, still such a long way from the ground. Claudia's brown hair was pinned up, so as not to hide the hanging cluster earrings that highlighted her long proud neck.

"Hi." Steph put out her hand. Claudia looked at it, limp like a dead fish. Steph fretted - she had, after all, just been having sex with this woman's husband; Claudia seemed furious. "Sorry, should I curtsy? Or kneel?"

"That's a little premature," Claudia said, in a haughty tone. "So, Arthur, this is the slut you've been fucking all the way back from London?"

"Certainly not!" he objected. "The train was rammed when it left London. We didn't start shagging until at least Crewe!"

Claudia couldn't keep a straight face anymore. "Ha! Sorry Steph, I'm just fucking with you. Bring it here, bitch." She threw her arms wide and let the younger woman approach for an embrace. As she stepped into Claudia's arms, she felt them wrap around her - warm, safe. "My dear, you smell delicious," Claudia whispered in her ear, nuzzling her neck. Did she mean my perfume, Steph wondered, or could she smell the residue of her husband's cum on her face? Her question was partially answered when she felt a hand drift down to her arse, cup it, and give it a gentle squeeze. "Welcome to our home. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

Claudia released Steph, stepped back.

"I'm sure you're tired. I'll have Jeeves take your bags up to one of the guest rooms. The Windemere Suite, I think."

Steph stood, shrugged and half-lifted her arms. "This is all I have."

"Understood, I'll have Mary make some arrangements. Please, this way."

Soon, Steph found herself in a tastefully furnished bedroom, dimly lit from a few strategically placed lamps. The bed itself was vast, and would easily accommodate three or four people without them touching. The sheets were fine cotton. An internal door led to a bathroom containing a whirlpool bath, a pile of thick fluffy towels balanced on the side. Tempting, but she was so tired.

Draped at the end of the bed was a glistening brown silk nightie. Steph usually slept naked, but it seemed rude to turn this down. When else would she have the opportunity to wear something like this? It probably cost more than she earned in a month. Stripping off her own clothes, she let the silk slide down her body, clinging to her like molten chocolate, brushing her nipples as it slid over her breasts.

She looked at herself in the mirror. The nightie just about hid the essentials, but in a way that drew attention to them. If she leant forwards slightly, her arse peeked out from under the hem.

"Delicious," she repeated, remembering Claudia's words from earlier. She prowled up the bed towards the mountain of pillows, imagining someone behind staring at her arse.

Still horny, despite her tiredness and the evening's activities, she slipped under the duvet and started to stroke her tits through the soft material, her nipples hard from need.

She reached down with her other hand, stroked the silk across her pussy lips and clit, round and round, gently but firmly. Release was not far away, and sweet sleep was just behind it. Faintly, in the distance, she thought she heard a woman screaming in pleasure - or was that her imagination? She wondered if that was Claudia re-claiming her errant husband. The thought of them fucking, loud enough for her to hear - intending for her to hear, perhaps - drove her over the edge.

Body still quivering, she curled and sank into a grateful, peaceful sleep.

///

She could hear the birds before she opened her eyes. The only birds she ever heard in her little flat were pigeons; but these didn't sound anything like those. They sounded happy.

Warm light washed across the bedroom. Steph lay there, content, feeling more relaxed than she had in months.

But then, as her wits returned, her anxiety spiked. What the fuck was she doing? Where was she? She didn't remember having drunk much on the train, so whatever had possessed her to climb into a car with a strange man and be taken god-knows-where?

Apart from his cock. Was she really so horny to have been so easily led?

She should probably leave, although booking a cab would be tricky, not knowing where she was and having no money for the fare. Her phone GPS could solve the first problem, but not the second.

She sighed and folded back the voluminous duvet, reluctantly swinging her legs over the side of the enormous bed. She really could do with a shower to wash off yesterday's travel scum. The bath looked inviting, but a long soak in there would leave her docile for the rest of the day; she felt she needed to be more alert than that.

With a start, she noticed that her clothes - idly abandoned last night - had disappeared, replaced by a neat pile of replacements laid out on the dresser. How kind. But it meant someone had been in her room while she slept, which kind-of freaked her out a bit. She ran her fingers over the high-end lingerie and cashmere sweater/dress; very nice, but it was a bit creepy they had something in her size. Claudia was of similar height and build, bit had significantly bigger tits than her, yet this bra looked as if it would fit perfectly.

Still, no point putting them on until she'd cleaned up a bit. Grabbing a floral silk robe and wrapping it around her, over the top of the chocolate negligee, she headed out into the rest of the house in search of a suitable bathroom.

She wandered from opulent room to opulent room; clearly Arthur and his wife were loaded. Windows gave a view across extensive immaculately presented grounds, not another property in sight.

Most of the rooms had names. She'd reached the end of the corridor; the only remaining door was inscribed Arcadia. She tried the handle and pushed, and the door opened into darkness. She stepped forward, hunting for a light switch; the heavy door swing closed behind her with a somewhat eerie thud. She found a switch, pressed it, and soft mood lighting glowed from behind panels in the walls, with spot lighting picking out features hanging on the walls. Only then could she see into the room, see what she'd walked into.

It was yet another bedroom, but this one was different. No soft furnishings in this room. The bed was as large as the one she'd slept in, but this was an impressive four-poster, thick wooden beams at each corner, with a suspended frame at the top from which fabric hung like drawn curtains. The bedding was sleek and black with hints of red; with a sheen from the lighting. The dark parquet flooring looked well-worn but well-polished. Black and white prints hung on the walls; silhouettes of a couple caught in erotic poses. Arthur and Claudia, perhaps?

Tentatively she crept into the room, noticing the leather ties and chains on the bed. A whip hung coiled on one wall, proudly spotlit. And opposite the bed, the wall was covered in wardrobe doors. She looked in a few; the first was filled with playsuits - leather belt outfits, silk lingerie, black PVC. Another had a drawer full of flavoured lubricants. The next, an assortment of toys - buttplugs, vibrators, gags and similar wonders in all shapes, colours and sizes.

She could feel the cool air on her pussy, knew that she must be wet looking at their toy collection. When she said about being his horny little slave, she'd thought she was joking. This was one hell of a sex dungeon!

She reached out and picked up one of the dildos - a thin pyramid made of stacked spheres, about a foot long and increasing from about half an inch to nearly three inches at the base. Steph ran her fingers over it, wondering how often it had been used. Imagining Arthur plunging it into Claudia's willing cunt. Into her own cunt. Thinking what it must be like for that ridged edge to pop and ripple across her lips as it was worked in and out of her...

"I see you've found my playroom," Claudia said.

"Fuck!" Steph jumped, dropping the toy to the floor where it clattered and rolled in a wide arc, inevitably ending up resting against Claudia's foot. "I'm so sorry, I was looking for the shower, and I..."

Claudia waved Steph's apology aside, and knelt to retrieve her toy, her large boobs almost escaping out of her tiny negligee as she bent down. "One of my favourites," she sighed, wistfully stroking the toy. She started walking over towards Steph. "Do you like it?"

Steph really didn't know how to respond to that.

"Oh, come now. We're both highly sexed women. Surely you aren't embarrassed?"

Steph blushed. What do you say to the woman whose husband you fucked? "Look, about yesterday; it wasn't planned, it just sort-of happened, and..."

"Sssh," Claudia said, pressing her finger to Steph's lips. "As you should be able to tell from this room, Arthur and I have a somewhat liberal and healthy attitude to sex." She started stroking Steph's arm, the silk teasing at her skin. "A dalliance now and then keeps us both fresh; there's always more to learn, and we can only do that by trying new experiences." She tucked a stray hair back behind Steph's ear. "New people."

Steph felt the warmth of Claudia's heavy breasts squashing against her back. Her mouth was as dry as her pussy was wet. Was Claudia really suggesting what she thought she was? Steph hadn't been with a woman; not unless you counted French kissing her BFF in the nightclub to ward off slimeballs who didn't want to waste their time on a lesbian duo.

Claudia stood behind her, wrapped her arms round Steph's waist, arms brushing lightly against the younger woman's breasts, pulling the slippery fabric tight over her chest. Steph's aroused nipples pressed against the material. With every fast shallow breath, the silk brushed against them, making them super-sensitive.

"Do you see anything you like?" Claudia asked, pushing her hand lower down Steph's abdomen, towards the hem of the nightie.

"Yes," Steph admitted. How far would she let Claudia go? She didn't want her to stop. She'd never felt a desire this strong; Claudia was doing things to her body that no man had ever managed. And all she'd actually done so far was hug her from behind. But this room had worked its way into her mind. The very air was infused with sex, as if lust had permeated every surface and was now part of the aura of the place. The things that must have happened in here! That could happen again...

"What?" whispered Claudia into her ear, her fingers reaching under the negligee and deftly teasing the top of Steph's thigh.

Steph rocked her head back against Claudia's shoulder. "You," she breathed, and opened her mouth to Claudia's kiss, as the older woman's confident fingers slid inside her.

There was a sense of need, but no urgency. Steph felt Claudia's fingers gently caress her, exploring, teasing. Their tongues and lips danced over each other. Steph turned to face her more experienced partner, and stroked down Claudia's body in the way she herself loved to be touched.

Slowly, without breaking the kiss or the touch, Claudia walked Steph backwards, over to the huge four-poster bed. Steph felt the satin of the sheets brush the back of her thighs as Claudia pressed forwards, toppling her onto the mattress. She looked up at the older woman, who was towering over her, smiling in victory, albeit not unkindly.

"You're beautiful," Claudia said, brushing her hands through Steph's hair, down to her breasts.

Steph watched as Claudia knelt in front of her, placing her hands on Steph's knees and gently but insistently parting her thighs. Steph had never been with a woman, had never considered herself as having lesbian tendencies, but her pussy quivered in anticipation of what was about to happen. Instinctively, she reached to draw Claudia's head towards her sex.

"No touching, little girl," Claudia ordered. "Or I shall have to bind you." She nodded towards the silk scarf restraints hanging by the bedposts. With great concentration, Steph withdrew her hands, clawing at the bedsheets to give them something to do.

Claudia teased at her skin, gently raking her talon-like nails across her thighs, breath ticking the fine downy hair and cooling where Steph was already wet. Delicately she placed weightless kisses on the soft flesh, ever so slowly making her way up Steph's legs. The anticipation was unendurable; Steph heard herself begging her lover to take her, taste her, consume her. Claudia's eyes twinkled as she continued her glacial progress up the young girl's thighs, her hair starting to tickle against the smooth-shaven pussy before her.

When their lips finally met, when that insistent tongue stroked through her folds and flicked over her clit, it brought Steph hard from relief and lust. Claudia drank her down; tongue, lips and fingertips working together in relentless yet unhurried giving of pleasure, layering orgasm upon orgasm in a powerful demonstration of her talents.

Steph's body wracked and writhed as Claudia's magic touch took her to realms of ecstasy she'd never known from past male lovers. Claudia knew instinctively how to touch her, when to be forceful and rough, when to be gentle and delicate. Soon enough she was a trembling, quivering mess, her early cries and exhortations turned to panting and whimpering.