First Class Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, god, please, I can't breathe! Let me... shit..." Steph fought to regain control of her own body.

Claudia stood, victorious, face and eyes smiling, face slick from the girl's juices. As Steph ran her hands over her face, weeping the sweat from her eyes and unsticking her hair from her forehead, Claudia reached for a couple of items from the wardrobe.

First, she tied a blindfold across Steph's eyes, so as not to spoil the surprise. Steph acquiesced to this without a word - a good sign for later. Claudia tightened the leather straps around her hips and waist. "Kneel on the bed," she ordered. "On all fours." She loved to hear the tiny whimper of delight and anticipation that came from Steph's throat.

"Let's see how much you like this toy that so intrigued you earlier," she teased, as she climbed up behind her, guiding the conical dildo - now securely held in the strap-on harness - towards Steph's desperately waiting cunt.

As the latex tip parted her lips and teased at her entrance, Steph gasped. Her need was raw and demanding. "Please fuck me," she whimpered, eager for that wand to slide through her folds and fill the emptiness. Unbidden, her hips began to rock, and she slid herself onto the dildo by a couple of inches. She anticipated punishment - almost wanted it - but when no reprisals came, she continued to sway back and forth, working the toy ever deeper into her hungry pussy. It felt so fucking good, her lips and walls parting and closing round each globe as she slid over and back, over and back. So unlike a cock; the unnatural sensations amplified her hormone-fuelled lust.

Claudia considered swatting the impertinent arse before her, for the cheek of starting before she'd permitted it. But she could hear the raw animal sounds coming from deep inside Steph; she knew the girl was barely in control of herself, and she knew how that felt. "No," she ordered. "You fuck me."

Steph plunged herself backwards onto the strap-on, burning it deep inside her, feeling the larger globes at the base stretching her wide, wider than any cock she'd taken. The friction, and the dirtiness of being fucked doggy style by another woman, worked their dual magic on her shredded libido.

"Oh, yes yes YES!," Steph cried. "That feels so fucking good. Work it in me!"

Claudia caught a glance of them in one of the huge mirrors - her toned body slapping into Steph's taut frame from behind. Her own heavy tits rippling from the motion while Steph's modest boobs swayed back and forth. She saw the raw lust in her own eyes; it had been too long since she last took a woman to bed. She wished that she could fuck herself. Who else could know her needs so well? The globes sliding through Steph's tight cunt transmitted ripples along the shaft of the toy and straight onto Claudia's aching clit. She rolled her hips, adding a new motion to the dildo as it slid between Steph's tight walls.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum again! Fucking shit, y-e-ssssss!!"

Steph wished she'd slept with women before now. Oh, to have missed this. But she loved cock too much. The taste of a man, the roughness, the need. The toy was good, working at her in ways she'd never imagined; but she ached for a stiff hung man to take her and use her, to feel a ribbed pulsing cock bury itself inside her and fill her with sticky sweetness. She thought back to that time she persuaded an ex to bring his best friend to bed with them, of satisfying two eager cocks, taking one at each end, not caring who was who but just riding the pleasure. It freaked him out how much she liked it, liked being used like that, and he'd never let her do it again, no matter how much she pleaded or what she'd offered him in return. The memory brought her screaming, flooding the bedding with her pleasure, and her arms gave way. She lay on her face and tits, arse high, presenting herself more openly to Claudia's thrusts; the ribbed dildo now rubbing harder over her clit with every movement.

Claudia listened in delight as Steph's foul mouth gave way to a more animalistic grunting and howling, her pleasure was now beyond language's ability to convey, and surely the whole household now could hear that. She looked around as, finally, Arthur silently crept into the room. She put a finger to her lips, then tapped her wrist, as if to say: you're late, where the fuck have you been?

Arthur just smiled, content for now to watch the two women; his wife ploughing the ribbed toy into the young woman's dripping hole, her shoulders collapsed onto the bed. He caught Claudia watching his engorged cock bouncing as he walked around the bed, licking her lips in anticipation. But it wasn't his wife's mouth that interested him.

He mounted the bed and crawled on his knees towards Steph's head, her eyes still bound and her hands clawing at the sheets before her. He knew as soon as she sensed his presence, watched her nostrils flare as he knelt inches from her face, stroking himself.

"Arthur?" she begged. But Arthur said nothing; he just leant forward and briefly brushed the tip of his cock over her face before rocking back out of reach.

"Oh, fuck yes, please, give me your cock!"

She reached forward with her hand, trying to find him, but Claudia slapped her arse. "Hands to yourself!" she ordered, and watched Steph trembling with desire as Arthur continued to slap his heavy cock on her face. He desperately wanted to bury his dick deep into Steph's throat again; she was such a great cocksucker. But he didn't see the harm in teasing her a little longer. He was having too much fun painting her red-flushed cheeks with precum.

"Please! Please feed it to me! Fuck my face while she stretches out my cunt! I need it, please!!"

Eventually Claudia took pity. "You heard the girl; shut her up, for fuck's sake."

Arthur took Steph's head in his hands, and she raised herself onto her elbows, parting her lips and sticking out her tongue to try to taste him as he approached. He slid his tip along her warm pink tongue and pushed himself between her pouting lips. He ripped the blindfold from her head, eager to look into her eyes as she took every inch.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," she moaned, and then stopped speaking while her mouth was busy with other duties.

Claudia watched Arthur's eyes roll back as the girl swallowed his length. She almost wished she had a cock of her own so that she could appreciate how good the girl must be. She continued the rolling, rocking motion of the strap-on, now more for her own benefit. She grabbed her tit in one hand, pinching and rolling the nipple for extra stimulation, looking into the ecstatic face of her husband as she worked herself towards climax.

Steph felt deliciously full; her cunt pleasurably stretched, and her mouth and throat rammed with meaty cock. She swallowed and swallowed, working her throat muscles over his tip, listening to his guttural grunts and feeling his hands on her face, delicate but insistent. She pulled back slightly so that she could use more tongue on his tip, looking up into his eyes.

Arthur looked at the hot young woman swallowing his cock, teasing his tip with her tongue; behind her, his filthy wife closing in on a powerful orgasm, mauling her own tit as the other bounced and shook with each slap of her thighs into Steph's while she drove the strap-on into their plaything from behind. He held Steph's face more tightly and started to pound into her mouth, taking her at her word and fucking her pretty young face. Soon enough, he heard the gagging noises as she coated his cock and groin with a mix of saliva and precum.

Steph could no longer think, only feel. Her clit was screaming, beyond pleasure now, and her cunt was stretched to the limit. Arthur was choking her with his long fat cock, and the oxygen deprivation was making her dizzy, heightening the sensations. She could feel another orgasm building, deep inside her; she knew this was going to tear her apart and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. So she grabbed Arthur's arse and pulled him deep into her, filling her throat, as she slammed herself back against Claudia, driving the dildo fully into her cunt over and over, faster and faster, until the dam burst and her mind exploded, and waves of peace and joy ripped through her.

The couple watched as Steph collapsed to the bed, her legs quivering and her chest heaving as she fought for breath. Her eyes were closed. She held one breast in her hands as her body twitched and convulsed, making one long continuous moaning sound.

///

Steph lay in the whirlpool bath, gathering her thoughts. The warm water and bubble foam slowly soaked her back to normality.

Claudia and Arthur had stayed with her, gently stroking and cuddling her while she came down from that final monstrous orgasm that had shattered her senses. Once the trembling had subsided, when she could walk again and her breath had returned to normal, the couple had walked her back to her room. They left her to compose herself and freshen up. Now she lay, sore but satisfied, reflecting on the morning's events.

What the fuck was she doing here, in a freaking mansion, getting shared and spit roasted by these toffs?

Perhaps she should leave, get back to her own life, escape this fantasy and return to reality. Back to a shitty tower block flat, riddled with damp and holes in the plasterboard. Back to a college course she was probably going to flunk anyway, and a joke of a zero-hours contract job.

And no bloke to go back to. Guilt tickled at her. How was what she was doing now any different to what he'd done to her yesterday? Did revenge sex make up for what he was up to? She was happy enough to share and be shared... But not used. Not cheated on in secret. That was the difference, she supposed. If he'd only fucking asked, the three of them could be having a similar weekend to the one she was now enjoying. But was he worth forgiving? And even if she forgave him, he was in fucking London, not up here with her.

She was still wrestling with her doubts when she heard a gentle rap on the door. "Are you okay in there?" Arthur's voice.

"Yeah."

The door opened, and he popped his head round. "Just wanted to check."

"Check me out, you mean?"

He had the grace to look sheepish, at least.

"Well you may as well come in, now you've disturbed me."

Arthur stepped into the bathroom, naked. Steph's eyes flicked to his impressive cock before she could stop herself. Arthur approached the sunken bath, and dipped a foot into the foam.

"I meant into the room, not into the water."

"We wanted to be sure you were okay, that you're happy. It got a bit rough back there; we hope we didn't freak you out."

As he sunk into the water, sitting around from her, she wondered how to respond to that. Yes, it had been intense - but in the best way. The question was: how much of a slut did she want to reveal herself as? Too late to worry about that now, she supposed.

"You don't need to worry about me reporting you, if that's what you mean. I'm quite happy to stay for the weekend and see what happens. I'm sure there are other games we can play." She slid round the bath towards him as she spoke.

"I'm glad to hear it. Maybe prolong your stay, make it a holiday?" Arthur was already considering if they might have a position for her on the estate. One that involved her talents outside the bedroom, once they determined what those might be. It was rare for them to find such a keen plaything, one they both liked, and so he was eager to have her stay.

"Maybe," she replied, lifting her leg over his lap and mounting him. "I'm in no hurry to go anywhere." She slipped herself over his hardness, slowly lowered herself onto him and took him into her warm depths.

Arthur brushed bubbles from her firm breasts, and lowered his mouth to her nipple. She moved gently, riding him in a slow easy rhythm, so at odds with how they'd come together previously.

As she bottomed out onto his thighs, she winced slightly. "You okay?" Arthur asked. She nodded, biting her lip and rocking to and fro, eyes closed as she pleasured herself on him.

Her eyes flicked open at the sound of splashing. Claudia was stepping down into the water to join them. Arthur raised a hand, which she took as she slid down beside the pair, watching them grind against each other under the water. She leant in, taking Steph's other boob into her mouth.

"You were waiting in my room, weren't you? You hadn't left me on my own at all!"

The couple glanced at each other. "We couldn't tear ourselves away," Arthur said. "I mean, have you seen yourself? How irresistibly sexy you are?"

"Oh my god - you were fucking each other out there, on my bed, weren't you!"

Guilt flashed across his eyes.

"You dirty fuckers! And without me, too!"

Claudia broke away from the young woman's breast, and stroked her hair. "What do you think, to staying around for a bit?"

Steph looked down at the couple nursing on her, and for the moment she forgot why she'd ever thought of leaving. "Why me?" she asked, finally. "We're from totally different worlds. What do I have that you could possibly want?"

"Why you?" Claudia asked. "Why not?" And she leant in for a kiss. Arthur watched as their lips and tongues explored each other, while Steph continued to slowly ride his cock. He could feel her cunt twitching around him as his wife worked on her mouth, stroking her soft tits. He started to run his hand up his wife's thigh, intending on stroking her pussy, but found Steph's hand already there, circling over Claudia's clit in rhythm to their kiss.

Why her? Why not, indeed. Sure, they were from different backgrounds. But as far as he was concerned, Steph was assuredly First Class.

THE END