First Class Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murray's large hand went to the back of my head as his hard-fought composure began to crack. He pushed himself deeper into my mouth until I could feel his tip tickling the back of my throat, making me want to gag. Entwining his fingers into my hair, he forced my momentum to arrest with my lips at their furthest point, encircling the base of his cock. Holding my mouth on him and moving awkwardly from our entangled positions, Murray stood from the couch and began to walk us across the floor.

I scuttled along the polished wood on my knees while holding my mouth on his cock. From the corner of my eye, I saw his shirt drop to the floor. My back met the wooden edge of the coffee table and I looked up at him for instruction. His strong hands gripped underneath my armpits and helped raised me from the floor to the table. My high heels scuffed on the lacquered surface of the tabletop as I climbed onto the table and shifted my legs beneath me, then settled into my new position on all-fours.

Still maintaining my soft, watery eye-contact, I held my mouth submissively open as Murray began to pivot his hips. His hand pulled my hair into an auburn ponytail behind my head. With each of his thrusts, he tugged my face to meet him, using my hair as a leash by which I was compliantly led. My tits swung metronomically as I rocked on my knees and bounced with the transferred impact each time his cock reached the back of my mouth. With each pump, the tip of his cock again struck the back of my throat, but this time the force was too strong for me to fight off my gag reflex. Thick saliva bubbled up in my mouth, lubricating his shaft as it pooled below my tongue and ran over my lips, spilling out in a foamy dribble down my chin before dripping to the table.

His hips flexed, his hard prick pistoning harder into my willing mouth. The head of his tool dove deep into my throat. The bulbous head jammed the airway temporarily, then relented and permitted my lungs to desperately gulp themselves full before the thick blockage returned. Momentarily, he backed off on the depth of his plunges, favoring speed and intensity instead as he started to facefuck my slobbery mouth. He rhythmically, relentlessly pumped into my face, transforming my mouth into a hole made solely for his pleasure. Lipstick smeared from the corners of my lips; silent tears gathered and spilled from my eyes, streaking my mascara in broken, blotted lines down my cheeks.

In the background, I could hear the traffic noise filtering up from the workday street below, but otherwise the sloppy wet squelch of his cock pounding into my mouth was the only sound in the quiet apartment. I thought of how my afternoon could have gone; how right now I could be sitting at my desk at work. That was what the good girl in the driver's license picture that I'd shown to board the plane this morning would have done. Another wave of thrilled butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I savored how my lips -- the same lips I'd used to kiss my dad on the cheek hours before -- were now puckered obediently in service of this stranger's thick black cock. Between my legs, I felt the warm moistness of my enjoyment trickling in gentle rivulets down my inner thighs. I hummed and purred, vibrating my jaws as I lashed and twirled my tongue around his rounded head.

Murray slowly dragged my lips up his dick until only the head remained in my mouth. He took his tool in his hand and began to knead the shaft.

"You just keep the tip in your mouth." He said, his hand stroking along his thick pole as he spoke. "And you're gonna swallow every drop I give you." My wide, glistening eyes gave him their best 'yes sir' as salty precum leaked across my tongue and ran down my throat.

His guttural groan thundered through the quiet room, an orgasmic roar that escaped his mouth while a cascade of jism exploded below. A torrent of thick, gummy cum erupted from his cock, filling my mouth in an instant. I swallowed frantically, the hot jets of syrupy seed splashed the roof of my mouth, flowed over my tongue, and washed down my throat as more gushed into my mouth to replace it. A final spurt of cum fired from his cock, and I felt as it dripped onto my tongue. I gulped down the last traces of semen, then proudly held out my clean tongue. Murray patted me atop my head, pleased with my work, but his rock-hard prick still flailed -- aggressive and unsated - as it battered against my pale, slobbery chin.

He took an unsteady step backwards towards the couch, nearly tripping as he kicked away his shoes and pants with a dazed urgency. With his legs freed from their fabric snare he caught his balance, then dropped onto the couch cushion. In his lap, his erection still stood at tall attention. Murray reached to the table beside the couch for his coffee, took a sip, then replaced the mug. He crooked two fingers, beckoning me.

Recovering off my hands and knees, I stood from the coffee table, regaining my own wobbly balance on my high heels. The measured clacking of my heels on the polished wood floor echoed in the quiet apartment. It was only a few feet to Murray, but with each step my anticipation flared, and my pulse pounded deafeningly in my ears.

I reached the couch and stepped forward to mount Murray's lap. His knees were parted wide, and I had to spread my legs far apart to straddle his opened thighs. His cock twitched and whacked impatiently at the underside of my inner thighs. I reached between our legs, gripped his thick rod in my small hand, and guided him into my dripping, impatient hole.

A prolonged, faltering coo escaped my trembling lips. My eyes squeezed shut and my jaw locked open in a silent gasp as I gently rode down the length of his cock. The tremors started almost immediately, and my naked torso collapsed against his chest. Breathless, I rested my cheek in the crook of his neck, needing a moment as I relished having his every inch buried deep in my pussy. I felt limp, depleted, and slightly embarrassed; already on the verge of cumming from his simply having entered me.

"You okay, baby?" His lips were directly next to my ear, and I could hear the knowing, wide smile in his voice. I nodded 'yes', though my throat creaked wordlessly when I tried to speak. My ripe breasts -- squished between our rib cages while I lay on him for support and recovery -- rebounded playfully as I straightened my spine and sat up atop his thighs. My arms ringed behind his neck and I slowly began to swivel my straddling hips.

"Yeah... that's better, isn't it?" He said, placing a strong hand at the base of my back, resting at the clefted valley parting the pale round hills of my ass. His other hand stroked across my ribs and scooped up a heaping handful of my bouncing bust. A broad, appreciative smile spread across his face, clearly enjoying the show and feel of my supple young body.

Recovery for both my voice and body came quickly, and I soon found myself riding Murray with vocal enthusiasm. I grunted and barked as my hips bucked atop his massive cock, grinding and punching his wide tip deep into my eager pussy. This time there was no cliff-edge before my orgasm, and my body plunged over the precipice with raw intensity. The wet, sizzling tension that had thrilled me as it built while I sucked his cock, now burst open with a thundering impact. I screamed, it seemed not with my mouth but straight from my belly. My shoulders and neck clenched, and my arms contracted behind Murray's neck, hauling his face forward into the downy, pale mounds of my tits. In his pleasant surprise, he murmured a few muffled words, but I was beyond hearing him with the blood pounding in my ears.

A shrinking whimper tumbled from my lips as my climax faded. As the pace of my hips wavered, Murray's face emerged from the snow-white tit-avalanche. He wore an expression both pleased and determined. Both his hands gripped my ass, he stood from the couch, lifting me as he rose without pulling his cock out of me. I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist, crossing my ankles behind his back. The head of his prick dug deeper into my wet, willing pussy as the engorged tool now helped to support my suspended weight.

The load of my sweaty body threatened to slip from his grasp; Murray pivoted towards the couch. He bent slightly at the knees, and I felt the fabric of the sofa-arm beneath my bare ass as I was placed on the arm rest with a medium-level of care. His elbows hooked under my knees and uncoupled my ankles from behind his back, lifting my legs until my glossy blue high heels gleamed behind his ears. My calves pressed between his neck and shoulders as he leaned over me. His large hands slid down my milky thighs, past my hips, then gripped me around the waist; his fingers nearly encircled my slender midriff.

Without further warning, Murray began his furious attack on my pussy. The rapidity of his thrusts reached a frenzy almost instantly. I doubled at the waist as my cunny recoiled, curling into a half-sit-up then dropping suddenly on my back. My fingernails first dug into his wrists, then my hands flew above my head to grip the back of the couch for stability. An elbow caught Murray's mug as my arm chicken-winged out from beside my face, knocking the cup from the end table in a chorus of cracking porcelain as it shattered on the wood floor.

My pussy braced around the pumping rod gliding through it, mini-quakes already zipping from my loins to my fingers and toes. Watching my D-cups flutter atop my swaying torso, Murray's hands left my waist, following the curve of my ribs until they reached my quivering tits. Grasping one in each of his hands as his continued to drive his cock into my quim, my breasts may have made less effective handles than my hips but he left no doubt that he enjoyed their feel in his powerful grip.

He leaned into his thrusts, grunting and frothing with the effort. I felt my own composure slipping, and I gasped out breathless pleas for him to continue; to never stop fucking me. A bright flush stretched across my quaking bust, and my eyes rolled in their sockets. My snatch squeezed around his shaft as my climax crested, then a spreading wet warmness seeped through my pussy as all my muscles failed at once.

At last he relented, pulling his cock out of me and releasing his grip on my tits. With my utter lack of muscle control, I slumped off the arm rest and landed in a depleted heap on the couch cushion. Murray chuckled good-naturedly, ducking the heel of my shoe as it whizzed by his face, dragged off his shoulder by my lifeless leg. My breath came in ragged, shuddering gulps. My hair stuck to the side of my face and neck in sweaty tufts.

I opened my eyes in slits as I felt his strong fingers close their grip on my ankle. Gently but firmly, he tugged my leg and I allowed him to reposition me. Rising with my knees on the cushion, my forearms rested on the arm of the couch, my head still hung low from my shoulders, foggy with carnal ecstasy and fatigue. The cushion behind me compressed under his weight as he moved in to kneel between the pointy tips of my glossy high heels.

My sodden lips trembled as he punched his thick manhood into my quim again. I moaned softly, feeling him open and stretch me anew. My buttery pussy spread expertly to accept his cock. Lightly scratching the couch fabric with my pink-polished nails, I purred with my forehead resting against the arm rest, raising my head slightly and turning to try to catch a glimpse of him fucking me.

His pace was steadier this time, at least to start. One hand was laid squarely on the base of my spine, the other gripped high on my hip just below my waist. Metronomically, he pistoned his cock in and out of my soaked muff. My tits hung and swayed below me like fleshy pendulums, loping to the rhythm of my body rocking forward and back to meet his thrusts. He groaned low, deep, and slow while his plunges gradually gained momentum.

Moaning in pleasure as his cock thrashed my pussy, I arched my spine and pitched my head back, casting my face towards the ceiling. He took this as a cue and reached forward to again gather my red hair into a ponytail handle. I cast a smoldering look at him over my shoulder.

"I luhuhhhve having my hair pulled." I panted, lustily drawing out the second word with a gravely timbre. His grip immediately tightened and tugged my locks, yanking my head back from my shoulders as he dragged his manhood harder and deeper into my dripping slit. I clung to the armrest as my body was jerked backwards to meet the stabs of his thick, hard cock.

"Yes! God! Fuck! Me! God! Hard! Er!" I barked single syllable commands with each stroke of his rod, before losing my words as they devolved into a guttural, slobbery howl. My neck and back muscles slackened, leaving my head suspended above my shoulders by Murray's grip on my ponytail.

An arm wrapped tightly under my body, around my waist. His other hand released its hold in my hair and that arm crossed my ribs just below my breasts, squeezing tightly. He started to haul me up from my kneeling position, pushing his hips against my ass and hamstrings to lift me with him. With our changing positions, his rigid erection slithered out of my dripping snatch, to Murray's momentary frustration. Instead, he focused on lifting me as he shifted to a seated position with me now sitting in his lap facing away from him. My heels planted flat on the wood floor with a sharp click as I reverse-straddled his splayed thighs.

Settled on the cushion, he lifted my hips and ass and slipped his cock back into my slit. I bounced on his shaft, driving with my knees to push my pussy up and down the length of his rod. I leaned back into his chest, the back of my head resting below his chin. His left hand reached up and cupped my bopping left breast. His right hand traced down my ribs and belly then dove between my legs. His two skilled fingers skillfully set to pleasing my clit, circling and stroking the sensitive nub. I cried out sharply, swiveling my hips in figure-eights in his crotch.

Huffing with pleasure, I tilted my face up towards his, running my open lips along the underside of his jaw in a sloppy imitation of a kiss. His hand left my mound and traveled back up my torso. Stopping briefly to join its mate cupping my breasts, it finally crossed my clavicle and reached my throat. Gently, with control but not force, his thumb and fingers pressed against my trachea. The firm pressure of his hand on my throat, guiding and controlling me as I bounced on his cock, pushed me over the edge again.

A wave of warmth pulsed through my pussy, seeming to wrap his erection as it coursed through my body. I panted, breaking off his grip on my throat and breast and collapsing forward until my hands were resting on his knees. Doubled over, I cried out, feeling the frantic notes tearing at my vocal cords. Despite the pounding tingling, I continued dutifully pumping his cock with my cunny. I felt his hands on my ass, spreading apart my cheeks.

"This is one fine fucking ass for a white girl." He gave my right flank a hard smack that cracked loudly over my own fading cries in the otherwise still apartment. He clicked his tongue, as though deeply considering the view from behind of his ebony cock disappearing into my flared box and the cinched knot of my anus between my parted cheeks. "And I'd be willing to bet that you've let a lucky fella or two fuck you in your ass. Now, probably not that 'boyfriend or whatever', no... I think that hole's for black dick only..."

Casting a sultry glance at him over my shoulder, I answered him by sucking two fingers into my mouth. I loaded the digits with gooey saliva then, holding his stare, reached back to my crack and spread viscous spit over my pucker. His prick slipped out of my pussy as I rose then I reached behind me to guide his head to my knotted backdoor.

Gathering a deep breath, I sank back into his lap. My thighs burned as I struggled to slow my body's downward progress. The pressure built at my rosebud, as his wide black head fought to open my inflexible rim. I rapidly sucked air in and out through my gritted teeth, still gripping his erection at its base to hold it upright beneath me. With a twinge, the barrier gave, and his cock punched through into my asshole.

My hands returned to his knees to balance me and his grip traveled north from my splayed cheeks to my waist and back. A wave of sharp pain mingled with an undercurrent of dull aching pleasure as his cock pierced my knot and burrowed into my anus. As my ass accustomed itself to the bulky intruder, I began to rock at the hips, moving my anus up and down the steely penetration. Murray calmly cheered me on, muttering low words of encouragement as he helped me to assfuck myself on his dick.

His hands on my waist started to contribute additional pace to the momentum of my pelvis. Growing steadily faster and harder, soon he was thrusting his hips to plunge his tool deeper into my ass. Murray groaned and swore enthusiastically behind me as I sweated and squealed like a stuck pig atop him. I felt his cock swelling and quivering inside me and knew he was close. Chancing a quick, uncertain look over my shoulder to gauge Murray's expression; I wanted to avoid him cumming inside my ass, if possible.

"Ffffuhhh get up!" he ordered suddenly. Startled, I hurriedly climbed off of him. I felt a twinging snap as his head passed through my rim on its exit.

He gestured to the couch, but as I sat, he grabbed my ankles and swung me upside down with my legs over the upholstered back. My high heels swung from my toes in the air behind the sofa as my head dangled off the edge of the cushion. I watched as his angrily glistening cockhead rushed at my face. Opening my mouth, his thick cock passed over my tongue and into the back of my throat. My mouth filled with the funky spice of my juices and cum, as well as a grimy undertone that I knew was the taste of my own anus on his dick.

As he began to thrust into my gaping, slobbery maw, I closed my eyes submissively. Allowing him to throatfuck me again; in my new precarious angle I could feel his head slide into my esophagus as he forcefully used my face to make himself cum. He reached forward, grabbing and pinching my round breasts to pull himself harder into my wet, willing mouth. With each thrust, his heavy, swinging sack battered and beat at my nose and eyes. A few timid, gurgling cries snuck around his cock and out from my lips, but the soggy, bubbling din of his frenzied pounding at my slobbery mouth was too loud for either of us to hear.

Though he gave every indication that he could have been contented to fuck my face for the rest of the afternoon, his resistance broke suddenly with an equal ferocity. Yanking his cock from my lips, he blasted thick, hot jism in an arc that landed as a dotted-and-dashed, messy white line down the length of my torso, over my tits and splattering to an end on my belly. I reached up and cupped my breasts just in time to catch another heavy, white blast on my lightly-freckled globes. He cranked his rod and another jet of cum rocketed into the rounded side of one breast, splashing onto the slope of the other, and then washing down the valley of my deep cleavage, collecting in a pool above my collarbone. Turning his aim to my face as he stepped around and beside my dangling head, he unleashed twin ropes of jizz that messily trickled off my jawline and hung over the bridge of my nose, with an encore shotgun blast that smeared across my reddened cheek and eye-socket.

Murray pushed his head and shaft across my pursed, wet lips for a deep kiss and cleaning. Chuckling, he gripped the base and smacked his cock enthusiastically on my rose-pink nipple and the surrounding white tit-flesh. Returning it to my mouth, I accepted his head between my lips, swirling my tongue around the shaft and tip to lap up the last stray traces of cum.