First Class Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls thoroughly drained, Murray strolled off to gather his clothes and get dressed, leaving me suspended precariously upside-down on the couch. I awkwardly swung my legs down, in the process losing one of my heels that clattered noisily on the wood floor behind the sofa. As I righted myself, cum sloshed and dripped off my face and naked curves, smearing on the upholstery and dribbling to the floor.

With a pair of aching holes and only one shoe, I wobbled as I walked around the table to where the coffee mug had fallen. I kicked away my remaining heel, then squatted nude and barefoot on the wood as I carefully picked up shards of porcelain from the pool of spilled coffee. Gooey stalactites of cum dangled from my chin and nose as I worked, then broke, splattering to the wet floor between my painted toes and floating in clumps atop the thin brown liquid.

The door of the front closet squeaked open then shut as Murray retrieved his jacket. I was surprised at how quickly he had dressed while I was distracted cleaning. Looking up from my crouch, he beamed above me as he straightened the pocket square in his coat. He let out a low whistle as he looked over my naked, cum-coated body a final time.

"Girl, I sure am glad your dad upgraded your seat! Give me a call next time you fly!" He chuckled deeply as he snapped a card onto the table beside me. Turning, he waved goodbye, then walked out the door, leaving me to my cleaning.