First College Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin wasn't sure if he should move or not, but he liked the view with his head between her thighs. He decided to stay right where he was.

After a minute, Alexis opened her eyes and saw Justin's forehead and his eyes poking up between her legs, and she started laughing.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

He laughed, too.

"I sure am. But not as much as I did for the last 15 minutes," he said.

"You did really well, Justin. In case you couldn't tell, you really made me explode. It felt incredible."

"I'm glad I made you feel good," he said. "That's what I wanted."

"Stand up, okay? And help me up?"

After he stood up, Alexis extended her hands, and Justin helped her stand. She wrapped her hands around him and gave him a gentle kiss. As they continued kissing, she slid her hands down his body and started rubbing his dick through his underwear. He got hard very quickly. After just a minute, Alexis kissed her way down Justin's body as she knelt on the floor. She looked at Justin as she pulled down his boxer-briefs, and his dick popped out. Alexis immediately grabbed it, placed it in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around. Alexis gasped.

"Mmmm," Alexis said before pulling her mouth away.

She reached for her clutch and pulled out a condom.

"Lie on the bed, okay?" she asked.

Justin quickly followed instructions. Alexis ripped open the condom and rolled it down his dick. She licked her finger and slid it in and out of her pussy a couple of times before she climbed on the bed and straddled Justin's dick.

"We'll take it slow, okay?" she asked.

Justin nodded vigorously.

Alexis grabbed Justin's dick and placed it at her entrance as she immediately slid down his dick until she was sitting on him.

"Oh, FUCK!" Justin cried out.

"You feel so good, Justin," Alexis whispered.

Alexis slowly raised her body and lowered it again. She wanted to go slowly, both because it felt good and she was afraid that since it was his first time, Justin wouldn't last long. She paused for a second or two before she again slowly raised herself up and dropped down. When Justin reached up and pinched both of her nipples, Alexis cried out.

"Oh, YEAH!" she screamed.

Alexis tried to continue at a slow pace, but she found herself going a little faster and not pausing after each stroke. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the wonderful feeling all over her body. Justin, on the other hand, forced himself to keep his eyes open as he wanted to keep staring at Alexis' naked body. He looked at her face scrunched up in pleasure. He looked at her beautiful breasts that he had fantasized about for so many years. And he looked at his dick being swallowed up by her beautiful pussy with the triangular pubic hair pointing to her clit. He could not believe all of this was happening; it was beyond his wildest fantasy.

Justin alternated between pinching Alexis' nipples and squeezing her entire breast. Personally, he liked having her entire breast in his hand, but he thought Alexis enjoyed it more when he pinched her nipple. And he really wanted to do anything that made her feel good. And based on the sounds she was making and the look on her face, at the moment, she was feeling pretty good.

Alexis was surprised - pleasantly surprised - Justin had lasted this long. She had been riding him for quite a while, and it felt wonderful. But Justin knew he was getting close, and he really wanted to make this good for Alexis. He quickly stuck his index and middle finger in his mouth and tried to get them as wet as possible. Then, as Alexis continued bounding on his dick, he started rubbing her clit.

When he first touched her, Alexis' eyes popped opened as she shouted, "OH SHIT!"

Then her eyes closed again as she started stroking even faster. After just another few strokes, Justin couldn't take any more. As Alexis came down on his dick, he thrust up hard and groaned loudly as he exploded. He continued thrusting up as he released stream after stream of cum. The pleasure he felt in his brain - and his entire body - was unlike anything he had ever experienced.

Even though the condom preventing Alexis from feeling his hot cum, she certainly felt the spasm of his dick, and it was just enough for her to go over the cliff with her own orgasm. Instead of lifting up on his dick, she remained down on him, body on body, as she began thrusting forward with each spasm. The way this forced her vagina walls against his dick made her feel full and wonderful.

Justin felt totally drained, and his entire body felt a bliss he had never experienced. Part of him wanted to just lie there with his eyes closed and enjoy the feeling, but a bigger part of him wanted to continue looking at Alexis' naked body and trying to make her feel good. He continued rubbing her clit as Alexis continued shaking and grunting. When she finally collapsed on him, Jason wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly against his body. He finally closed his eyes, still wondering how he got so lucky today. Without even realizing it, he broke out into a huge smile.

After five minutes, Alexis moved for the first time. She lifted her head and smiled at Justin.

"Shit, Justin, are you sure that was your first time?" she said with a little laugh.

"Does that mean you liked it?" he asked, tentatively.

Alexis laughed.

"Yes, you goofball, I liked it. A lot! Here's a hint for the future. When a girl has a giant orgasm and almost passes out, she enjoyed it!"

Justin smiled.

"Alexis?"

"Yeah?"

"Does that mean we can do it again?"

Alexis laughed loudly.

"Oh, yeah, Justin, we're gonna do it again," she said. "How about for now, you just let me lie on top of you, and you hug me while I close my eyes. Would that be okay?"

"Mmmm, yeah, I'd like that. I'm not going anywhere. Well, I have a class Monday afternoon, but I'll skip it if you're still here," he said.

Alexis chuckled.

"Umm, I probably should have this earlier, but do you have a roommate who could show up at any minute?"

"No, he's gone for the weekend. But if he showed up, I'm sure he wouldn't mind staring at your naked body."

"Shut up and go to sleep," she said.

And they did.

12