First Contact

Story Info
An alien explorer meets the inhabitants of a new planet.
4.7k words
4.39
7.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

On the ocean planet known as Tethys, the day progressed as any other. Calm swells rose and fell gently on the surface of the vast body of water which stretched endlessly to the horizon. Far in the distant sky, a point of light appeared. The light grew brighter before revealing itself to be a brilliant fireball surrounding an alien ship hurtling through the atmosphere. The craft's inflatable heat shield was deployed, glowing bright white and leaving a plume of smoke behind. Slim drogue chutes shot violently out and caught the air, slowing the ship to subsonic velocity. When the ship had slowed sufficiently, the initial chutes were cut along with the heat shield and replaced by much larger descent stage parachutes. Three plasma VTOL engines successfully hummed to life on the ship's hull, there should have been four.

Unbeknownst to the single passenger locked in stasis aboard the craft, the ship was descending thirteen percent faster than planned. The planet's atmospheric makeup had been misjudged, affecting both the parachute drag and ignition sequence of the engines. The hull slammed forcefully into the ocean surface, forming a fracture near the stern of the ship. Steam hissed from the surface of the superheated hull as the ship began to slowly sink below the surface. Within a few moments, a steady stream of bubbles was the only indication that the whole event had even taken place.

Within the sinking ship, a lone stasis pod contained a research scout by the name of Valletia. Val was a member of an exploratory vanguard from her home planet Caneia in the nearby system of Can. She had been sent to Tethys to determine the source of radio frequency signals which appeared to be from intelligent life. The plan was to place her ship in orbit of the planet so the signal could be observed in secret, however the ship's on-board automation had failed resulting in Val's crash landing. As the stasis pod activated, her blue eyelids began to flutter open.

Looking out through the glass of the stasis pod, the large brown eyes began to flit around the room with alarm. As sensation returned to her body, the door swung outward and Val fell clumsily to the floor. The room she was in was tilted at a nauseating angle and warning lights flashed on the walls. Her clean white stasis suit clung to her sleek form, leaving only the blue skin on her hands feet and head uncovered. As her legs found purchase, Val stood to her full height of nearly two meters revealing her toned body. It was vaguely humanoid, although taller and with wider hips. Her upper body was slim and her neck was long. Val's face was thin and angled, with wide eyes and two small antenna that poked out of her forehead. Between her legs, the stasis suit clung to her reproductive package.

The Caneian population consisted entirely of women who's bodies contained both male and female genitals. As an above average but still representative specimen, Val's penis stretched thickly up her stomach, the tip ending just between her breasts. Between her legs her blue scrotum was neatly contained in the suit. As is standard for Caneians, her four testicles were housed inside the smooth sack.

Clicking worriedly to herself, Val stumbled through the hallway to the cockpit and sat in front of the ship's computer. Her eyes grew even more wide with concern as she read the error logs. Reviewing the navigation logs Val was able to determine the site of her crash landing, although attempting to send a message for help proved unsuccessful. The ship's communication system was offline. She pulled the life-support logs and was happy to see her vital signs had been normal. She frowned as an alert icon caught her eye. The automated semen extraction protocol had malfunctioned weeks prior. Caneian's had reproduced via artificial insemination for thousands of years, and their concept of natural conception was essentially a myth. Although the semen extraction was a non-critical function, it did provide Val with an explanation for the uncomfortable fullness in her groin.

Restoring the extraction protocol would have to wait, however. As Val flipped to the ship status report she regarded the hull breach with uncertainty. The depth gauge told her she was about fifty meters under the surface. The stern of the ship was filling with water, looking down Val saw a trickle run across her blue feet which were split into two long toes. Opening a nearby cabinet, she reached into and grabbed a small face mask from inside. Pulling the mask over her face, she activated it and a thin membrane of energy formed over her face to provide vision and breathable air. She had just finished activating it when the final bulkhead gave way and water crashed into the room, forcing her against the rear wall.

Val recovered, now floating gingerly in the warm water. She swam over to the windows of the observation deck and looked out to see her ship perched at the ledge of a large drop off. As her eyes dropped to look into the depths, her mouth opened in shock at what she saw. Sprawling out before her on the sea floor was a sprawling underwater city. Smooth organic shapes lit by a faint bioluminescent glow made up the unmistakable form of the underwater metropolis.

Val could hardly believe her eyes. Although she had wanted to believe the radio signal would lead to extraterrestrial contact, she had never expected this in her wildest dreams. Her shock was interrupted by a sudden thud as she ship rocked around her.

"Hull breached, alien lifeforms aboard" The computer spoke ominously. As Val spun around to face the door behind her, she prepared herself to make contact for the first time. From a technological standpoint they appeared to be in the modern era, but had not yet achieved FTL travel as Val's species had. What Val didn't know is that instead of meeting a single extracannestrial being she was actually about to meet a pair of symbiotic life forms which had combined their strengths to achieve intelligence and civilization.

The primary life form on Tethys was a species that functioned as a cohesive unit from two organisms. The first was a sentient gel and slime creature that could manipulate its shape and makeup. Coalescing within the slime organism were multiple cephalopod type creatures with tentacled limbs and stalk like eyes. Having lived symbiotically for thousands of years, they referred to themselves collectively as the Teth. Indeed, these creatures were the source of the radio signals Val had been observing.

Val almost didn't notice the single eye stalk that poked around the corner, before pulling quickly back out of sight. She heard the wet sloshing as the gel rearranged itself. As two of the Teth walked around the corner, Val saw they had pulled themselves into a vague approximation of her own body. The slime had formed her curvy humanoid female shape while within the hands and feet, four tentacled creatures floated, their curling limbs a vague approximation of Val's fingers and toes. She could see more floating in the darker midsection of the slimes. One of the organisms was pink and one was purple.

They spoke to Val telepathically:

"Welcome visitor, we saw your ship crash. We want you to know we mean you no harm, although we aren't sure how to help you."

Unsure how to respond, Val tried speaking through her mask.

"I need to get in touch with my planet. Can you help with that?"

The Teth looked briefly at each other before addressing Val.

"We can not understand you. Our communication is limited to telepathic thought. For now although we can communicate to you, you will have to respond in the affirmative or negative."

Val hesitated, then nodded slowly.

"Good." The pink Teth continued. "... Wait.. is that coming from you? It's filling the room."

"It's like some kind of pheromone... why is it so strong?" The purple Teth asked.

Val looked down at her suit. A thin streak of white was escaping from the neck of her suit and dissipating into the water. Her species did not engage in sexual activity, so the concept of pre-cum was foreign to Val. However after being in stasis so long with her extraction protocol malfunctioning, that was exactly what was spreading throughout the room at that moment.

Val could never have predicted the effect her powerful pheromones would have on the creatures before her. As they floated forward, Val's eyes darted between the two slimes advancing towards her. Pushing herself backwards in the water, she realized her mistake. A third slime girl had been behind her the whole time, this one was green. From behind her, Val felt powerful tentacles grab her wrists and ankles and pull her arms and legs fully outstretched. She looked ahead wide eyed in fear and shook her head no.

"We are sorry.. our natural instincts can not be denied, the scent is too powerful."

Val struggled in her bounds unsuccessfully, she looked ahead as the slimes moved towards her, their hands swarming with tentacles. She had no idea what they wanted to do to her, but she would be completely powerless to stop it. Like it or not the Teth were about to have their way with her.

The green slime restraining Val from behind began to grow as it spread around her hands and feet, encompassing them fully. Within the slime her limbs were still forcefully restrained by the tentacled creatures. Where ever the slime made contact with Val's exposed blue skin it grew hot. The alien slime was having a sensitivity enhancing effect on Val's nervous system. Green slime tendrils continued until they slid under the cuffs of Val's form fitting stasis suit. The stretchy material easily gave way as the gel spread up each of her limbs, lazily applying the aphrodisiac effect to her skin.

Held tightly in her bondage, Val's mind raced under the assault of new sensations. Physical contact between members of the Cannean species was exceedingly rare, but now her arms and legs were being massaged by a swarm of shapeless slime which had invaded her suit. As the slime reached closer to her body, something primitive in Val's brain began to awaken. Her thick glutes and core muscles tightened and flexed as her body responded to the massages, under her suit her large cock flexed as blood rushed in. Slime continued to race down her arms and over her shoulders. Val's powerful body flexed from side to side straining against her bonds as her slim upper body and chest were now being assaulted by waves of green slime.

She looked down to see her white suit rippling as tendrils of slime slid over her body. Undulations rolled across the suit covering everywhere except for the region between her thighs and stomach, where her reproductive organs were. Her mind was beginning to cloud as the aphrodisiac gel seeped into her pores. The tightness in Val's groin had blossomed into a yawning need, and her wide hips pushed involuntarily forwards. Knowing her captors were incapable of understanding her, Val looked up at them with desperate pleading in her wide eyes. She wasn't even entirely sure what she wanted from them but her body was intensely craving something more.

The pink Teth now stood before Val with her hand outstretched, and a lone tentacle reached out across the water to make contact with the girthy pole contained within her skin tight suit. It made light contact at the base and slid slowly up the underside until it reached the tip, perched neatly between Val's breasts. Val's organ had never been stimulated in this way and her body recoiled strongly at the foreign sensation. Straining and thrashing against her bonds, the green slime and her tentacles held Val's limbs firmly outstretched in her star-shaped position.

More tendrils reached out from the pink hand and began caressing the firm rod contained within the stretchy fabric. They tickled and teased the sensitive organ with featherlight touches. Against her will Val pushed her hips forward, her repressed body yearning for more. Distracted by the activity on her member, Val failed to notice the fabric of her suit begin to dissolve into the green slime holding her captive. Within moments, the tattered remains of the stasis suit floated off her body into the room.

The sight within the command center of Val's ship at that moment was certainly something to behold. Naked and exposed with her limbs outstretched, Val's blue skin glistened with the green slime of the Teth restraining her. Freed from it's skin tight package, her large cock floated slowly away from her stomach. Underneath the smooth blue sac drifted gently in the room's currents, the four testes housed within churning in overdrive. Her nipples stood proudly from her slim chest erect with arousal, a slightly darker blue than the surrounding breast tissue. In front of her swam the pink and purple Teth, their bodies molded into a vague mockery of Val's form, shaped by pure lust and sexuality.

The purple Teth gently moved the pink one out of the way, taking her place before Val. Intoxicated by the full dose of pheromones she were receiving from the now fully exposed organ before her, the purple Teth's slutty expression revealed her cock-drunk nature. Her plump gelatinous lips parted widely and a long slimy tongue lolled out, reaching far past her chin to rest on her breasts. Val stared at the gaping mouth as a swarm of tentacles swam within the slime just below the surface, a few poking out to writhe eagerly. A thin stream of pre-cum floated in a continuous stream from the tip of Val's penis into the warm water as she swallowed nervously.

Val's body tensed as the purple face hovered above the blue tip of her meaty pole. The slimy tongue lapped tentatively against the blue slit, tasting Val's pre-cum directly. Encouraged by the strong taste, the purple tongue began to lick Val's cock energetically. Shrieking, Val danced and twisted unsuccessfully trying to escape the lavish tongue bath that was covering her cock. As the purple Teth's face lowered further, the flared tip of Val's penis entered her mouth and her lips were locked around the shaft.

Val's eyes shot open as she screamed under the assault focused on her cock head. The slime's mouth was applying continuous suction while hundreds of tentacles rubbed vigorously. The feeling was far too intense to be pleasurable. Regarding the response, the purple slime backed off. Val's chest heaved with the effort of her heavy breathing. Making eye contact (was it really her eye?) with the half-lidded eyes of the purple slime, the slime began slowly moving her mouth back over the trembling penis. Gently descending, Val felt her cock pierce through the slime until the full rod had been swallowed completely by the creature before her. Her cock throbbed as her skin absorbed the aphrodisiac contained within the slime.

As the purple lips once again locked around the Val's solid shaft, the slime began manipulating her throat to provide gentle stimulation to the cock lodged within. Bands of compression rolled up and down the shaft, complimented by a light continuous suction from the depths of her throat. Val's eyes rolled back in her head as her cock was worked expertly by the slime's throat. She began bobbing her head slowly up and down on the blue shaft. Deep within her core, Val felt an unfamiliar feeling begin to build at the base of her cock.

The pink slime watched as Val's cock was devoured by her purple friend. She noticed Val's large quad-sack tightening and pulsing against her groin as her meat was slurped. Reaching out with a pink hand, she allowed a flurry of tentacles to squeeze and caress the smooth sack. Massaging her pink sensitivity-enhancing fluid deep into Val's gonads caused them to work in overdrive.

As Val watched helplessly, the pair of slimes increased their efforts. The purple slime's mouth raced up and down the thick blue shaft of Val's penis. Val watched through the translucent gel as her cock pierced deep into the slime's throat and back out until just the tip was inside. She watched dark shapes coalesce around her cock, and gasped as she felt the tentacles return to her skin. Whatever portion of her cock happened to be inside the purple slime's mouth was being massaged by the slimy tentacles housed within. The powerful muscles in Val's stomach, thighs and butt tensed against the onslaught of sensation on her meaty pole. Whatever had been building up was growing stronger by the moment.

The purple slime slurped quickly to the base of Val's cock and milked it enthusiastically with her throat. Thick tentacles within coiled ruthlessly around the cock, massaging the shaft and tip. Val's hips shot forward, thrusting involuntarily into the sloppy face of slime and tentacles working her quivering meat. Unable to hold back, she cried out as her first orgasm crashed through her.

Backed up for weeks, liters of thick spunk raced through her cock into the eager throat of the purple slime girl. Tentacles continued to wring her length as the slime focused her suction to draw out Val's first cumshot. More tentacles and pink slime massaged her quad-sack which pulsed with effort as each shot of her drawn out orgasm was delivered. Seconds turned to minutes as Val bucked wildly into the slutty mouth of the creature who refused to stop milking her thick shaft for every drop of the pent up load. The creamy white substance pooled in the belly of the purple slime, before gradually dissolving into the creatures slime.

"What is happening to me?" Val shouted loudly to no one in particular, knowing her captors were unable to understand her. After what felt to her as an eternity, Val's massive orgasm gradually began to subside. She twitched and whimpered as greedy tentacles massaged the final drops out of her sensitive cock head, lapping at the slit for any residual cum. The purple creature finally began to raise her head from being buried between Val's thighs. Val shuddered as she felt her long pole being extracted from the depths of the slimy throat and coiling tentacles with a squelching, sucking noise. Finally, the tip slid out of the glistening lips with a pop that reverberated through the water. Purple slime drifted off Val's member as it drooped and softened. Her head hung, panting with the exhaustion of her cock's first orgasm as she rested, still restrained by the green slime.

After a moment, a telepathic though broke into Val's hazy thoughts.

"I believe that was as enjoyable for you as it was for us." The thought echoed in her mind. Val asked herself, could a telepathic thought have a sultry tone? She met the gaze of the purple Teth as she continued. "It seems your body is ready for more."

Although Val wanted to deny their statement, she knew deep down that she needed more. A lifetime of sexual repression had been shattered to pieces by the raw passion that had just been wrought from her core. She panted huskily as she looked between the two slimes floating before her, swimming with curling, writhing tentacles. Hoping she wasn't getting in over her head, she nodded in affirmation.

"As expected. One final note, we have repaired your ship's communication array. Please prepare to record your emergency transmission to be sent back to your home planet. Your home system is three light years away, we expect the signal will be received at that time." The pink Teth gestured to the ship's on-board camera behind her. After a moment the red light blinked to life, indicating that a recording had begun.

"Wait!" Val shouted to no one. "We can't transmit thimmppfhh" Val's words were cut off by a thick slime coated tentacle which suddenly forced it's way into her mouth. Val's eyes rolled back as more aphrodisiac was onto her tongue and down her throat. From behind, she felt swarms of tentacles rising from the green slime which was restraining her. They quickly enveloped her and pulled her limbs taught again, tilting her backwards horizontally within the room. Helpless to resist, Val felt several suckers grab her muscular ass cheeks to spread them apart, as a tentacle began to prod her puckered blue anus. Lubricated thoroughly by the green slime, the appendage slid in to the tight hole with little resistance.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers
12