First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val's ass jumped and squeezed in an attempt to expel the invader, serving nothing more than to encourage it to squirm and writhe deeper. Val's back arched and hips thrust forwards as the tentacle reached a spot deep within her. Noting the response, the tentacle paused to secrete and massage more fluid into the sensitive region. Val shuddered at the alien sensation, it felt as if her cock were being massaged from inside her. Slowly and surely, her cock began climbing back to full mast as the tentacle in her ass worked. Two green cones of slime formed above her breasts and pulled them in, latching on securely.

Smirking at their victim, the pink and purple Teth watched Val struggle hopelessly in her bonds making sure the camera had a good view. Floating above Val, the pink slime spread her legs to give Val a good look at the dripping snatch hovering above her erect member. Inside, firm and slimy nubs pulsed and squeezed. Of course, several tentacled creatures hovered eagerly around the entrance waiting to attack the pole that would soon be inside. Behind her, the purple slime was rearranging it's form again, this time growing a slime cock to rival Val's. The purple spire surged out from her groin as a matching quad-sack dropped down heavily to match. Taking her place between Val's legs, she reached down with a tentacled hand to gently raise the heavy quad-sack. Seeing her target, she lined her cock up with the blue slit hiding under Val's sack.

As Val gagged around the tentacle still in her throat, she tried to prepare herself for the thorough fucking she was about to receive. The pink slime began to slide her way down impaling herself on Val's thick rod. Rolling her hips sensually as she descended, the slime pushed her pink breasts together and stuck her long tongue out, winking at Val as she put on a show.

Val watched as her pink captor tortured her with slutty visuals. Her piece was slowly disappearing into the translucent gel, and she could see the dark shadow outline of her cock within. She watched as the dark tentacled forms circled eagerly around it, holding off for now. Val felt the cool touch of gel on her thighs as the pink slime finally bottomed out. Val watched as tendrils reached out to touch her shadowy form within the slime's guts. Unable to prevent it, she jerked and yelped as hundreds of light touches slid over her trapped penis. The tentacle in her ass writhed excitedly, adding to the sensation.

While the pink slime giggled and sat on Val's lap teasing her cock, the purple slime began pressing her tip forwards piercing between Val's virgin slit for the first time. Slowly, the pole advanced spreading Val's walls wider. Val groaned as she felt the fullness in her cunt grow, thinking each moment she couldn't possibly take more. The pink slime began sliding carefully up and down, rolling her hips sensually as she rose and fell on the firm shaft. The telepathic creatures worked in perfect harmony, synchronizing their motions as Val was tenderly fucked in every hole. Val's primal thoughts had taken over entirely, abandoning all thoughts of dignity as she sucked on the tentacle still invading her mouth.

Wet slapping, slurping suction and gagging sounds filled the room as the camera quietly recorded from the corner, the red light occasionally flashing. Tears streaming from the corners of her wide eyes, Val's body lay in the center being triple teamed by shiny forms of pink, purple and green from every angle. The orgy continued, gaining momentum and Val's muffled voice began to cry out in time with the deep strokes. Coiling tentacles grasped and squeezed her invading member each time it slammed into the pink slime's bouncing hips. The purple slime grasped and lifted Val's quad-sack and lifted it out of the way, kneading and massaging the testes as she did so. With that she matched the pink slime's tempo, picking up the pace and depth of her heavy pounding.

"Mmhh mphhh mfff mphhh" Val cried out around the appendage filling her mouth. The familiar feeling of her orgasm was building again. This time it was different, somehow augmented by the fullness in the rest of her holes. The slimes had reached their full tempo, slamming rapidly into Val's body as they rode and fucked her. Her cries turned to gags as the tentacle in her throat pressed deeper, cutting off her air supply. Suddenly a small pink and purple patch of slime dropped inadvertently onto the top of Val's slit. Finding a small blue button resting between her folds, the slime quickly surrounded and latched on the small nub. As Val tensed strongly in response, the slime happily swirled and sucked at the small bundle of nerves it had found.

With the addition of direct clit stimulation, Val was past the point of no return. Her body tensed violently as the pink slime slammed down for the final time. Tentacles inside worked her pole tirelessly from base to tip, attacking her sensitive spots while Val pressed upward, straining to push her cock further. The tentacle in her ass pressed and rubbed her deepest spot thoroughly. At that moment a group of tentacles surged through the massive purple cock within her and began to rub the inner walls of her cunt. Her vision swam as darkness crept in, still unable to take a breath. At the last moment Val's cock erupted into the guts of the pink slime. The walls of her ass and cunt spasmed violently as the tentacles within rubbed furiously against them.

The tentacle from her throat suddenly retracted and Val gasped heavily. The strength of her orgasm was increased tenfold as oxygen rushed back into her deprived brain. With her first breath she immediately cried out.

"OMIGOD OMIGOD I CAN'T STOPMPFFF" Her cries were cut off by the tentacle shooting back down her throat. Shot after shot launched into the happy pink slime as she ground her hips into Val's thighs. Once again, the slimy suction and wringing tentacles squeezed and sucked each spurt as it was pumped through Val's shaft. In her rear, the invading tentacle pressed and massaged her from deep within in perfect time with her shots as if expelling them from within.

The slime girls held their bucking subject tightly as they devoured their second load, even larger than the first. Val's violent bucks slowed to smaller shakes and finally gentle twitches. Her eyes were unfocused and a hazy satisfied smile was plastered across her face. She spasmed once more uncontrollably as the appendages were pulled slowly from deep within her gaping holes. Trails of slime stretched between Val and the pink slime as she stood slowly off of Val's spent cock. Happy and full, the Teth floated gracefully over to the control panel and initiated the transmission. Nodding to each other, they floated out bringing Val along to return to their ship. She would be very popular among the other inhabitants of their planet.

*****************************

Three years later, Caneia's top leadership gathered around their view screens. They were prepared to review the initial report from the Tethys research vessel that had launched a decade prior. This was the soonest opportunity for communication to be established, and the planet's leaders were eagerly awaiting an update. As the room was briefed on the mission recap, the transmission was received and the message loaded. All around the room, smiles turned to shock as they took in the sight on their screens. As slurping and squelching noises began to play, several called out in disbelief. Val's muffled cries began to play throughout the room as everyone's eyes widened unable to look away from Val's predicament.

12