First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before too long, both of us had been rendered fully nude. And I was surprised. Even her nude body was remarkably like a human's, only blue. She was...quite attractive, to be honest. I could feel myself getting more and more into it as we went.

As we continued to make out, she began to kiss down my throat in long, luxurious kisses that sent sparks throughout my body. I cooked my head to one side to give her better access as I raked my fingernails up and down her side gently. As she continued to slowly but surely make her way down my neck, she moved her hand up to my shoulder and pressed gently, bidding me to lie back. I acquiesced, and her lips did not relent, trailing down from my clavicle as my back moved downward.

My head hit the fluffed hotel pillow only moments before her unimaginably soft lips met my left nipple, and I heard myself letting out a soft moan as my fingers ran up her back and into her hair. The sound clearly encouraged her, and she began to suckle gently, her hand moving from my shoulder down to touch my side tenderly.

"You're-...good at that," I whispered, a pleasant heat and moisture beginning to burgeon between my legs. She gave a sly giggle, her reticence on doing this with me fully and clearly gone at this point.

"I'm glad you think so," she mused, keeping one soft hand rubbing slow, sensuous kneads into my chest. I moaned softly again.

"I-...I thought I was supposed to be pleasuring you," I sighed. She flashed a devilish smile.

"Trust me; this is excellent. I'm getting...rather worked up. See?" She rose up on her knees and spread her legs slightly, revealing her crotch fully to me. She had had a mostly humanoid pussy before. However, there was now something cylindrical growing out from under her clitoral hood. It was...certainly phallic, but not quite a penis, exactly. It lacked a head; it was just a long, slightly curved, cylindrical organ. It was growing rigid and erect like a penis would, however. It wasn't weird to see a woman with a phallic sexual organ; I had dated more trans women than cis women and did not mind that at all. However, the starkly flat end of it had a large hole, revealing the entire thing was hollow. It looked distinctly alien, and I began to reconsider what I had gotten myself into.

"What's...um....what's that? I've-...I never-..." I asked. She must have read the alarm in my thoughts, because her tone rapidly shifted from lusty to gentle and reassuring.

"It's my ovipositor," she cooed softly. I sucked a sharp breath as the sentence rapidly raced through various synapses and neurons, informing different parts of my brain in sequence. The realization that I had deeply misunderstood something dawned on me, hitting me in waves.

An ovipositor, I thought with accelerating panic, That's why she needs external sexual stimulation to lay her eggs! It's not that she just needed stimulation and physical abrasion to get the eggs to drop, like some extraterrestrial races and animals. It's that she needs someone to lay her eggs into. She needs someone to...to impregnate.

"Um...Velouria, are you okay?" Came Pico's voice, an expression of genuine concern on her face. I looked up at her. I knew she could read my thoughts; she must have realized my misunderstanding already.

"O-oh...um...I...I didn't-...I mean-" I sputtered. She sighed, her face falling.

"You didn't know Ashasa lay eggs via ovipositor," she whispered in grave realization, her pupils dilated. She leaned back and sat on the bed, looking away. "I'm so sorry. It didn't even occur to me that you didn't understand that. I mean-...having an ovipositor is natural to me. I failed to consider you possibly may not have realized. I am so embarrassed. My deepest apologies."

All at once, my reticence evolved into tremendous guilt. I didn't need her psychic abilities to understand the immense shame and humiliation Pico must have felt in that moment. I looked down at her shrinking organ retreating back towards the folds of her hood and back up at the despair settling into her eyes.

I have to do this, I thought, She needs this.

Gathering my resolve, and steeling myself for the unknown future ahead of me, I sat up and kissed her cheek tenderly as I let my hand drift down her stomach to the thing between her legs. "V-Velouria??" She exclaimed, confused as my fingers wrapped delicately around her member, my other hand softly caressing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I whispered into her ear as I kissed her neck, doing my best to prove that I was serious with my actions, not just my words. "I was just surprised. I had misunderstood something, so I was a little caught off guard but it's okay. I'm ready."

She delicately touched my shoulder, pushing me back slightly as her eyes dilated. "Are...are you sure? This won't be something you can take back." Truth be told, I had no fucking clue. How could I be sure? I had never particularly cared much to have human kids; I had no idea if I was prepared for Ashasa motherhood. However, I knew I couldn't just leave her to die at the hands of her own cruel biology. It was a matter of both pride in my work ethic and empathy for a woman whose own body was on the brink of betraying her.

"I'm sure," I replied as I began gently stroking her ovipositor. She drew in a sharp gasp of pleasure and her eyes snapped out of their dilation out of sync. I giggled. It seemed being snapped out of your concentration by sudden sexual pleasure was a universal experience. The tool began to grow and become stiff and erect once again.

"O-...okay," she cooed, releasing her own soft moans. I moved my free hand from her free shoulder gently down her arm and across to her breast. Being that her boobs were a product of her shape-shifting and not natural, I did not know if they would be particularly stimulating for her for me to play with. She cooed in pleasure though, leaning back on her hands. My other hand began working her fully erect shaft more intensely, which she certainly responded well to. As it did so, it began to secrete lubricating fluids from the very walls of the thing. It was clearly meant for penetration. If only human penises worked that way.

After a moment, she gasped and pressed on my shoulder forcefully, bidding me urgently to lie back down. I acquiesced, and as my mind raced through considering what was about to happen, I felt for a second time that day a duality of extreme emotions. I was aroused and eager, but I was also terrified. I had no clue how this worked or what to expect. I just decided to trust her. No matter what; I figured the best thing I could do was to trust her.

She spread my legs wide as she positioned herself between them, placing her hands on my thighs. Looking down at me, for a brief moment, an expression of solemnity returned to her eyes as she searched my heart for one last reiteration of consent. I smiled and nodded at her. She smiled back and nodded. She leaned forth and...

Every nerve stood on end to receive the alien tool that pressed carefully and slowly into my needy, aching pussy. She and I both let out harmonizing moans as our bodies unified in an instant. Once she pressed as far as she could comfortably go, she reared back and trusted again, this time getting a little deeper as our bodies relaxed into each other.

Before long, she had begun thrusting in a slow and steady rhythm. I had not expected to feel so, but it was truly divine. Her ovipositor felt rigid and hard as it pumped in and out of me, much like a penis, but also unusually pliant and bendable in spite of the sturdiness. In that way, it felt more like a silicone dildo than a human dick, which was all the same to me. It felt divine. The slight upwards curve of it hit me in just the right spot to elicit increasingly turbulent moans from my larynx and make my fingers oscillate between tightly gripping and splaying against the hotel bed sheets. My body's increasing need and pleasure was reflected in kind by her own quickening and intensifying pace.

As she increased her tempo, my body began to work in unison with hers, my back gliding back and forth over a cloud of cotton sheets in sync with her thrusting to increase the impact of each push. I was no size queen, but I had never had another person inside me in such a way that made me feel so...perfectly and satisfyingly full. It was as if her ovipositor was perfectly form-fit to my pussy; every possible nerve ending lining my vaginal walls was alight with intense, satisfying sensations.

When my orgasm hit, I almost had not noticed it building. I very rarely came from penetration alone-much less so quickly-and I was unprepared for the surging tempest of blindingly bright bliss that rushed up and down my spine. As my body seized and shuddered through crashing waves of raw, white-hot pleasure, the last vestiges of anxiety about where this was all leading to dissipated from the deepest recesses of my mind, replaced only by an indescribable, otherworldly pleasure that was pervading every inch of my being.

Pico just kept fucking me through it with her slick, satisfying tool, though that wouldn't last much longer.

After what felt like an eternity of seeing nothing but stars, my soul gradually descended through the atmosphere and back to my body. However, I didn't return to zero; I knew my body well enough to know I could easily be sent into another orgasm in a matter of minutes if this kept up. It was all so intense, and so, so good.

Before long, however, she leaned forward onto her hands, planting a biting kiss on my clavicle. "It's...almost...time," were the shaky, grunting words that she got out, cutting through a symphony of lewd moaning and squelching sounds. I looked into her eyes. For the briefest of moments, the passionate pleasure of fucking someone you had just met vacated her expression. In its place, her cyan countenance twisted into...something more intimate. More pure and benevolent. And pleading.

Truth be told, I wasn't ready. This alien girl was giving me the best sex I had ever had and I didn't want it to end under any circumstances. An imminent meteor strike on our hotel room couldn't have persuaded me to stop. However, when I saw the look of ephemeral and ineffable love and gratitude flash across her visage, I remembered why we were both there. It wasn't the raw, primal lust or the clear chemistry of our bodies. It was that moment, and everything it would mean going forward.

Gazing into her eyes, I smiled and nodded. Smiling back, she leaned forth and gave me a soft, intimate kiss on the lips.

A few more thrusts and it happened. She squealed a faint, almost gasping squeal and her body contorted. She leaned all the way forth onto her elbows, her round, full breasts pressing against my tiny ones, and hilted her ovipositor into me. Her whole body animalistically seized and locked in place. As she was pressing her body into mine, I was pinned in place underneath her. We were past the point of no return. In anticipation, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in tighter, both to try to make what was about to happen as intimate as possible and to brace myself for the unknown.

Moments later, she grunted and gasped. The next thing I felt was pressure. There was a clear bulge moving through her ovipositor. It was barely larger than her natural girth, but stuffed as I was, I couldn't not feel it. It was felt wild. Alien. Like a beaded sex toy, yet different in a way I couldn't explain.

Then, it began to press out of her and into my cervix. I gritted my teeth; the sensation was intensely and overwhelmingly painful at first. Pelvic exams and cervical play had always been a nightmare for me. I groaned in pain and held tighter to her, briefly afraid I was going to snap her spine. However, then something happened. The pain vanished, and was replaced with a deep, warm, glowing sort of pleasure. Whether it was a delusion from the pain or the result of some sort of alien natural anesthetic effect, I didn't know and frankly didn't care. The pain vanished as quickly as it had begun, leaving me with one of the deepest senses of pleasure and bliss I had ever felt. The soft, jelly-like egg forced its way through my cervix and into my womb, and I relaxed my tight grip on Pico for a moment. However, then I was reminded of a small detail I had forgotten.

She wasn't laying "egg." She was laying "eggs."

The next one came through, only this time there was no pain. There was only that deep and uniquely satisfying sense of pressure and warmth as the next egg pushed through. Then the third came, and I felt my body being whisked away into a dream.

As the fourth egg pushed through, I came for the second time. This orgasm was different from the first, however. It was no less powerful, but it was less hungry and passionate and more emotional. As my body seized and shuddered, I gasped and moaned and squealed. Tears stained my eyes. I felt like clouds I had never even been cognizant of were parting in the distance, revealing some sort of a holy good that I could never have comprehended before, much less imagined. A bright, brilliant, and blissfully warm energy surged through every twitching muscle and locking ligament, filling all that was my being. In the throes of those raw emotions, my brain was overloaded. Overcome with these things, I didn't even notice the next egg pressing into me as I blacked out.

--

When I awoke several hours later, I came into awareness in my body gradually. I felt like I was waking up from a deep slumber or hibernation. My senses came back unevenly. My eyes were so leaden with grains of sleep that it felt like it would take an act of the gods to pry them open. My sense of auditory was stilted and uneven; my subconscious was doing most of the auditory processing because it was just too much for conscious mind to handle for the time being.

The first thing I became well and truly aware of was actually how heavy I felt.

My whole body felt as if held down with weights. I groaned and moved a stiff, tired arm up to wipe my eyes.

"Good morning," I heard whispered next to me. My eyes fluttered open. They were still straining to focus as my head turned to see the beautiful Pico lying next to me, gazing into my eyes with what looked like deep and pure adoration.

"Mm? Is it morning?" I asked groggily. She smiled.

"Actually, no. It is the middle of the night. You have slept for a long time." As she spoke, she reached up and tenderly started stroking my hair.

"...Oh," I said blearily. She giggled.

"You needed the rest, I would imagine. How are you feeling?" A look of gentle concern was in her eyes.

"Drained," I said, "And tired. How about you?" She smiled again as she continued gently petting me.

"No pain," she whispered as her smile expanded into a wide, beaming grin. Her eyes glistened with burgeoning emotions. "I am wonderful."

Seeing the forming tears she was trying to suppress in tandem with the phrase "no pain," it occurred to me that she had probably been in a lot of pain for a very long time. I was so grateful that I had been able to take that pain from her-that I had been able to help her. She was beautiful and lovely and kind; she deserved only good things.

Her hand drifted down from my hair across my chest to my belly, and that's when the last holdouts of my returning awareness all returned at once. Hazy memories of otherworldly, ineffable pleasures and sensations snapped back into my brain in an instant as I became aware of my belly and how heavy it felt. Looking down, it looked...slightly rounder than before.

"O-oh..." I gasped as I rested my own hand on it. It felt...full. This. This was how I had taken her pain away.

"Isn't it a lovely sight?" She mused, rubbing my stomach gently. My mind began racing. The part of my brain that handled my anxiety had rebooted, and it was overclocking itself.

"H-...how many did you-...um...?" I asked her. I could feel the unfamiliar weight now, and knew the answer would be a lot. She shook her head slightly.

"Around ten, I think." I drew in and let out a long, measured breath.

"Wow. Wow wow wow," was all I could say. It had really happened. We had really done it.

"I still have some I need to lay eventually, but I did not believe your body would be able to handle the rest at this time. 10 eggs is a large enough litter. It was more than enough to get me out of the danger zone." I turned back to her. She still had that glowing smile on her face. I was happy; I could not recall anyone ever looking at me with such a sincere and glowing affection.

"So...um...what happens now?" I asked her. She sat up.

"Well...for the next five months, you will carry my young. In around 5 months, you shall give birth to our new beautiful babies. And from then on we shall be mothers." I drew in a breath and nodded. For some reason, that reality was sinking in more now than it had previously. I couldn't believe what I had committed to on a whim.

"Wow," I breathed again.

"Oh, also, you should know that while you were out, Director Tines called to check in. I explained what had happened and she agreed to put you on...'maternity leave,' I think she said it was called? Effective immediately."

Panic and shock ran through my system immediately. "You told her?!" Pico shrugged.

"Of course. She was going to find out regardless, correct?" I was mortified, but I could acknowledge she was right. In all honesty, it was perhaps for the best that the Director got the news from Pico directly and not me. She could explain better than I could why this needed to happen; coming from me, it could have come across as an abuse of power. Besides, there was a feeling in the back of my mind that getting me knocked up had been the real "special assignment" all along, so perhaps this was just as well. When I finally spoke, it was to ask a different question.

"Maternity leave. Already? With 5 months to go?" She nodded and sat up, reaching a hand to help me follow suit, which I took. I was grateful for the help. Sitting up was much more laborious than I had anticipated. I was only showing a little. My belly was much rounder than it had been,but certainly not late-term human pregnancy round. However, I felt huge and round. I was surprised by how changed I felt.

"Of course. After all, we have a lot of things to figure out. Like, should we live together? Are we going to live here on Earth and raise our young in secret or travel back to my homeworld? Plus, as your hormones adapt to being pregnant, your body is going to be going through a number of changes. This is no time for you to be working." She looked down at my tummy with that glowing, benevolent smile again. She rubbed it gently.

No time to be working? I lived for my job. At least, I had for some time. I had always been the type who didn't call in sick unless I was in the hospital. However, seeing the way she was looking at me, and feeling the things in my body that had changed, I couldn't help but think that maybe...maybe she was right. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to focus on my body and prepare for the coming life changes.

"How will we get by?"

"You are on maternity leave, but you are still getting your salary, I think she said. I could also secure funding as an emissary, Director Tines told me. We will be well taken care of, at least for some time. Do not fret, my beloved," she said, leaning over to kiss me gently on the lips with those soft, luscious lips of hers. I kissed her back. I didn't know if it was the hormones or what, but something in me was made giddy with the fact that she called me her "beloved." I felt it. And it was true. From that day forward, I belonged to her.

Being pregnant with eggs is not like being pregnant with humans. The eggs did not grow after being implanted in me, I don't think. However, my body did continue changing for a while. I put in a few more pounds. My breasts slowly expanded their milk ducts and eventually would become engorged. However, what changed the most was my mind. Every day, Pico and I woke up together in the apartment we moved into together in the FCSIC Quarters, and I felt a little happier than the day before. I would say she and I fell in love in a matter of days, and it was the truest and most magical love I had ever experienced. I began to feel like I belonged with her. What had started as an impulsive decision to save her life quickly spiraled into the best thing that ever happened to me.