First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the time came for me to give birth, she held my hand and remained at my bedside coaching me as the FCSIC special doctor delivered our young one by one and proceeded to do a suction aspiration to remove all of the egg shells and detritus left behind inside me. She helped me to breastfeed for the first time when I couldn't quite get the hang of it. She supported me and loved me through it all.

As I write this memoir, I am pregnant again with our second litter. It will be nine this time. Can you imagine? I can barely handle the ten we have now! I left my job officially last month, because motherhood and pregnancy take up all of my time and my energy. As well, it's not like these are all the eggs Pico's body will ever produce. My beloved is going to need me to carry her young repeatedly for the rest of our reproductive years, and I feel like doing this gives me a sort of higher purpose than participating in capitalism ever did.

Director Tines was understanding, and actually continues to pay me a stipend and provide us with this apartment. When I resigned, she had a devilish grin on her face. Sometimes, I go visit her office, and she always has this knowing smile she gives me. I can't help but feel like she somehow knew all of this would happen, or maybe even willed it. Something about the look in her eyes sometimes seems familiar. Ah well; it doesn't matter now.

I've also become hopelessly, endlessly enthralled with sex. Pico and her ovipositor can just please me like nobody else. I had always liked sex well enough, but Pico is an amazing lover. What's more, Pico's shape-shifting abilities allowed for a lot of fun and unique opportunities. Because she knew I am a boob girl, she made her breasts even fuller and more sensitive than when we had first met. She made her figure more plump and curvy, as well. Sometimes, she asks me about a character or celebrity I fantasize about, or a roleplay I'd like to do, and then morphs herself to fit my fantasy. She's so kind, and takes such good care of me.

I don't regret my decisions. I'm grateful to have made them, and for the life Pico and I have found and made together. Even though sometimes, when I really think about it, it feels in hindsight like there was a guiding hand at work, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

---

Author's note: Thanks for reading! Please feel encouraged to leave feedback and/or follow me, if you are so inclined.

Small note of credit: this story was inspired by a concept by KGOvipositors in their animation "Mantis Laid Her Eggs In Me." This story and its characters are my original work, but the basic idea was drawn from the conceit of that video.