First Contact

Story Info
Sissy Maid meets her new Master.
1.9k words
4.23
6.9k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking forward to meeting Mick ever since I started writing to him a few months ago. This first meeting had been on the cards for about two weeks and my anticipation and nervousness had been growing daily. Today was THE day. I had fantasised about being a Sissy Maid to a strict Alpha male for many years. I had played the role many times but only in my head. I would spend a day or so, several times a year, playing the role for real; but only on my own. I would dress up, pretend to be a Sissy Maid and give myself a good spanking session. However, this was my first contact with another person; a genuine Alpha male!

I got the impression from his letters that Mick was an experienced Master but I was really very anxious; I had no safety net and once Mick arrived I would be at his complete mercy!! He explained that he was very much looking forward to meeting his "Sissy Maid" and had made it crystal clear that he believed in old-fashioned methods of discipline, in particular bare-bottom spankings.

I had been preparing myself and had not de-spunked for over 10 days as I wanted to build up my spunk level; consequently I was feeling very aroused, randy and sexy! Also, I had shaved off the pubic hair from around my cock and balls. I had shaved my cock and balls several times, including a couple of hours earlier, knowing for sure that they would be silky smooth for Mick. This removed all privacy from view and meant my cock and balls were fully exposed and totally accessible.

Crossdressing is a HUGE turn-on for me so I chose my outfit very carefully. I put on my 20 den black stockings and my 6-strap suspender belt; there were NO straps at the back that could interfere, protect or hide my bottom in any way. I also wore a very short black T-shirt that finished just below the waistband of my suspender belt, but well above my pubic-hair-free line. When I put my hands on my head it rose well above the waistband of my suspender belt. I debated about wearing a black thong and eventually decided that I would as I reasoned it did not give me much protection, none at all for my bottom. I deliberated long and hard about whether to wear my maid's apron. It gave me NO protection, either physical or visual, as it finished just above my pubic hair line (if I'd had any!). In the end I decided that I should wear it as it removed all doubt about my status, identifying me straightaway as a Sissy Maid.

I frequently wear my uniform for my own enjoyment. I get VERY aroused when wearing women's clothes, especially underwear. My favourite uniform is suspender belt and stockings, a short black top that exposes everything from my waist down twinned with a short classic style white maid's apron. Panties are optional but my first choice would be a black thong followed by French knickers. The whole idea of my uniform is that it is both very revealing and VERY humiliating. When I wear it for my own pleasure I get very horny. Although I wear my uniform frequently I have NEVER worn it for someone else to see me wearing it. I am off-the-scale looking forward to parading myself in front of Mick in my sexiest and most revealing and humiliating uniform.

My skimpy uniform left nothing whatsoever to Mick's imagination. I wanted it 100% obvious right from the first second of his arrival what I was. He had told me that he had never been with a "Sissy Maid" before so I had tried to do everything I could to appeal to him in every way! I had been up since 6am and had spent every minute since then preparing myself. I had showered and shaved, including my cock and balls (for the third time) so that everything was hairless and smooth. I had washed and ironed all my clothes and had applied copious amounts of body lotion to help me smell and feel good.

My overall excitement and trepidation were at an all-time high as I stood by the front door waiting for Mick's imminent arrival. He was due at 10am but I had been ready for him for a good 30 minutes. The butterflies in my stomach were working overtime and I was in a real quandary. I was concerned about how I would perform. Spanking is THE biggest turn-on for me. I hoped that I would be spanked frequently and that my bottom would be very red throughout his visit. I had never been spanked for "real" but hoped that today my lifelong fantasy would be fulfilled. I didn't know what to expect from a spanking; I had spanked myself dozens of times using all sorts of implements and my bottom always ended up bright red and very hot so I expected that the real thing would be similar?? Sexiest of all was the feeling that I would be helpless to avoid the spankings and would have to submit to Mick's desires and orders.

It was also clear from his letters that he expected me to service him in EVERY way, which I took to mean oral at the very least. I had never been intimate with another man before. I had not even seen another man naked nor a man's erect cock let alone sucked one; but I had for a very long time fantasised about sucking a cock and I was REALLY looking forward to getting 6 inches (or more?) of rock hard cock thrust into my mouth. I had spent several hours in the past week practicing various techniques and I was now able to fully deepthroat my standard 6 inch dildo without gagging.

My sheer black stockings clung to my well-formed and newly-shaved legs and a black thong divided my shapely bottom cheeks, creating considerable arousal as the string rubbed against my anal opening. My clitty and balls made a small, erotic bulge inside the black lace front of my thong. I noticed a prominent damp patch on the front of my panties -- I was dripping pre-cum already! I waited anxiously by the front door breathing fast in anticipation and excitement of what was to come. At a couple of minutes before 10am I heard the front gate open and saw a shadow approach the front door. Mick had arrived -- he was HERE! I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest and I thought I would burst with excitement. I almost jumped out of my skin when Mick rang the bell.

My mouth was dry and I had problems with the door latch as I was trembling uncontrollably. I opened the door and Mick walked in. I could not believe my eyes! He was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and he was gorgeous; taller than me by several inches with a muscular build and a flat stomach; he was very handsome and I was stood in front of him dressed in my scantiest Sissy Maid uniform that exposed me fully and totally to his gaze, his caress, his spanks .... his anything. I felt completely unprotected, defenceless and vulnerable. I averted my gaze and looked down at the floor with my hands crossed in front of my cock to hide it from his view. I was very pleased that I had decided to wear my thong, it gave me an illusion of protection as I stood in front of this complete stranger entirely defenceless and fully exposed to his view; dressed as a Sissy Maid and with the full knowledge that he was visiting me to spank my bottom and for me to serve him.

"Good morning Wendy, it's nice to finally meet you. I have been looking forward very much to meeting you since we started writing to each other." Mick said.

I was tongue-tied and too overwhelmed to respond and could only nod my head in reply. I was in such a state that I was at a complete loss as to what to do or say so I just lead the way into the lounge without saying anything in reply. Mick followed me in and closed the door behind him quite forcefully.

"Is your name Wendy" demanded Mick.

"Y.y.y.es" I stammered in reply.

"Wendy, I am now your Master. Do you understand what that means?" demanded Mick.

"Yes Sir it's ....." I started to reply but was interrupted by Mick grabbing my left wrist and jerking me forward. He pushed me down under his left arm and clamped me in position so that I was held around my waist. He slapped my bare bottom VERY hard with his hand. He gave me six spanks on alternate cheeks before releasing me.

"Do you know why I spanked you Wendy?" Mick asked.

"No Sir I am sorry but I don't" I replied.

With that answer Mick grabbed my wrist again and pulled me back under his left arm. I felt my thong flying off during my struggles.

"Let me help you out" Mick said. "M..A..S..T..E..R" Mick spelt the word, emphasising each letter with two VERY stinging spanks, one on each cheek.

"Master - it's Master, Master" I shouted. "I forgot to call you Master" I said from my position clamped under Mick's left arm.

"Yes you did Wendy. Even worse is the fact that you didn't realise your error. That is NOT a very promising start. Because of your oversight I intend to start my visit with a sound spanking. Is that clear Wendy?" Mick asked.

"Yes Master" I replied from my position still clamped under his left arm.

I felt Mick tighten his grip on my waist and knew that I was about to be punished some more. Sure enough Mick gave me a further 24 VERY hard and stinging handspanks that very swiftly had me grunting and wriggling.

"Go and stand in the corner. Pull your panties down. Stand up straight and put your hands on your head. Do NOT touch your bottom. You are to be punished. I am going to spank your bare bottom. You can spend a few minutes stood in the corner contemplating your fate." commanded Mick.

I quickly did as I was told, pulling my panties down to my ankles as soon as I was in the corner. I had no idea what was happening to me. I was wearing only my most revealing uniform with everything on display and was stood in front of a complete stranger who I had met literally 3 minutes before! I was mindful of the fact that my spanked bottom must have already had a pinkish hue and was probably starting to turn a lovely shade of red. I certainly knew that I had been spanked as my bottom was smarting and burning from Mick's attention.

I stood as tall as I could with my hands on my head. I was pressed as tightly as I could get into the corner with my nose pushed hard against the wall. I was completely unprotected and defenceless against whatever Mick wanted to do to me. Mick left me there for a couple of minutes. I was SO anxious about what was about to happen that my legs were visibly trembling. I was a minute or so away from fulfilling the biggest fantasy of my life -- to be properly spanked by an Alpha male! I thought my heart would burst through my chest it was beating so hard!

"Come here NOW!" Mick ordered.