First Contact Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy continues her service.
1.1k words
4.33
3.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick sat in the chair I had placed conveniently, in the hope of this exact scenario. I hurried over to him, shuffling along because of the panties around my ankles but quickly losing them on the way; he positioned me on his right side standing tight against his thigh. My hands were still on my head and I was trembling in trepidation. My bottom was still extremely hot and it felt tight. Mick reached up and cupped each of my bottom cheeks in turn, squeezing and patting each of them. I felt him rub his hands over the waistband of my apron before undoing the bow, letting my apron drop to the floor.

"Wendy I am going to give you a "warm-up" spanking. You are to get over my knees, NOW!" he ordered.

This was the moment about which I had fantasised for many years -- it was HERE! I put my hands on Mick's left thigh and lowered myself over his knees. I edged forward so that my hands were flat on the floor.

"Wendy you will give me your right hand!" Mick commanded.

I pushed my hand behind my back and Mick gripped my wrist firmly. He pulled my body even closer into his body, trapping securely my left arm. I felt Mick tighten his grip around my waist and ease me forward over his knees so that my toes barely touched the floor and my knees were bent, my head was down near the floor and I guessed my bottom was just perfectly positioned for Mick to spank me.

Without further ado Mick began to spank me; each spank was delivered with gusto but with middling force. After twenty or so energetic spanks, Mick stopped. He had warmed me up pretty good, and the intense sting of the last four or five spanks was hard to ignore. Mick resumed my spanking with a steady rhythm, going from side to side, working his way from the top of each cheek to the soft underside of each buttock where the top of each thigh met each bottom cheek.

This was definitely not a punishment spanking. I could unquestionably feel each spank but they were not too severe. They were, however, delivered with unfaltering regularity on alternate cheeks. When Mick started my spanking I was pleased that I was across his knees and that he was not spanking me as hard as I believed he could. It is a BIG turn-on for me having my bottom spanked, before today always by my own hand. However, after a few minutes of an experienced Master spanking me I was not so sure. The initial warm glow was being replaced with a hot stinging feeling. His spanks became more severe as my spanking progressed.

He spanked me with considerable enthusiasm! I began to fidget and squirm to try to escape the relentless onslaught; all in vain. Mick held me extremely tight so that I could not wriggle away from his hand as it spanked my exposed and totally unprotected bottom. I was now grunting at each spank but Mick, seemingly oblivious to my discomfort, just kept spanking me.

I had never been spanked by another person and had struggled to imagine what it would be like; Mick was extremely skillful, timing each strike to maximize the pain, ensuring that the sting from one spank faded just as the next one was delivered. To be honest I lost count as I was desperately trying to remain still and quiet, unsuccessfully. I was bucking and grunting with each spank. This was my FIRST proper spanking at the hands of someone else, my Master!! I just managed to retain my dignity by NOT pleading with Mick to stop.

He spanked my bottom for what seemed an age and when he had finished Mick pushed me off his lap and stood up. He dragged me to my feet and pushed me back into the corner.

"Put your hands on your head. Stand still. Do NOT touch your bottom" Mick ordered.

"Yes Master" I replied.

I remained there on full view for Mick's gratification for several minutes. I expected he was watching me and I stuck my bottom out very slightly hoping he would get a better look at his handiwork. I was extremely HOT and very aroused -- my spanking had my cock working overtime producing copious amounts of pre-cum.

This was in all honesty my first ever REAL spanking. Mick was certainly an experienced spanker. I was worried about what Mick had in store for me -- in my wildest fantasies I had not anticipated that my first spanking would be so thorough and specifically so soon after his arrival! If this was just my "warm-up" so I dreaded to think what a punishment spanking would be like. However, I was committed to today and wanted very much to make it work as it had been a lifelong fantasy of mine to be a Sissy Maid; to be used and abused by a STRONG Alpha Male. It seems that I had definitely got my wish! I was rudely shaken out of my reverie.

Mick was shouting at me "Wendy wake up girl. Do as I told you and turnaround".

I quickly turned around to face Mick. He was sat on the sofa and he beckoned me to him. I hurried across the room and he pointed to the floor between his thighs. As I knelt down I had an excellent view of Mick's erect cock straining against the material of his jeans. It was clearly visible and I could make out the distinct shape of his ridge. His cock looked enormous and made an obvious bulge in his jeans. When I was kneeling Mick pulled my head into his crotch. I buried my face in that warm Alpha-male smelling place. I used my lips to trace the shape of his erect penis through his jeans and I also brought my hands into play and began to rub and massage his cock and balls.

This was a first for me! I had obviously had lots of practice on myself but this was my first time with another man. I was not confident but just tried to imagine what I would like to be done to me. It seemed to work as Mick began to moan and thrust his cock towards my ministrations. I was really getting into masturbating Mick. He "dressed" to his right so I could use the palm and heel of my right hand to rub and massage his stiff shaft. At the same time I used my left hand to massage his balls and I also used my mouth on his glans to nibble and blow on it.