All Comments on 'First Contact: Into the Arena'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Great story, I'm really looking forward to the rest of it.

Just a small grammar note, when you have dialogue that's a question, the question mark goes *inside* the quotation marks, replacing the comma - and the end of the sentence is just a period.

"Do we have time for lunch?" she asked.

Vs.

"Do we have time for lunch," she asked?

The second one makes it look like the author isn't sure if she was asking or not.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Loving

Loving this adventure, Five Stars! Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are the best

I am so loving you tale. It is new, fresh, and exciting. I look forward to many more chapters. Thank you for your brilliant work!

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Excellent Story !

Excellent Story 5*'s looking forward to great things up coming !

Bimike43Bimike43over 3 years ago

Keep going, you are doinggreat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for of their adventures.

DaymosDaymosalmost 3 years ago

Great story :) Can't wait for more.

dasnenosdasnenosover 2 years ago

You really need to come back to this story! Lots of people waiting for more!

Dawn262Dawn262over 2 years ago

Amazing work. Not just as a first SciFi attempt, but as literature. Very enjoyable. Please continue the saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am now a real fan of your writing. Your stories show that you are fair in your dealings with others and a true romantic with your endings of your stories. Sex in a story can be either good or evil, but you grace yours with love. I really approve!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good story, tbh it could have been longer and continued on directly from the previous chapter, rather than a look in the rear view mirror. That said it worked well as a chapter, though speaking as a sci-fi reader of many years, the likelihood of a tribal style world as you’ve described achieving FTL is pretty remote, makes for a good plot though!

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1about 2 years ago

Keep working on this, potentially a great series

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Purplefizz - Think Wakanda...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think you have a very good story but you do need to finish it

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Wow so well written, have you ever thought about publishing stories to the general public? I think you could do good. Your story is well balanced and imaginative all at once. I do hope you plan on continuing this story.

Another 20 star story…. 😍

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Wow so well written, have you ever thought about publishing stories to the general public? I think you could do good. Your story is well balanced and imaginative all at once. I do hope you plan on continuing this story.

Another 20 star story…. 😍

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CatDaddyoCatDaddyoabout 1 year ago

Very good story, well written. I like how you had integrated the sex into the telling of the story, rather then the story being the vehicle for sex. I do hope you pick this back up and continue writing it and fleshing out the universe and characters you have created even more. I would rate this in the top 10 sci-fi related stories I have read on this site. I can see this becoming something much bigger, if you choose to follow it, and see were the story can go in your imagination. Please, humbly, I ask you to give us more of it.

IanfromOzIanfromOzabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed both parts of your story, please write a follow up

ranec1ranec18 months ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Add another vote for continuing this storyline. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...