First Cuckolding Experience

Story Info
Sean is cuckolded by his partner...
4.3k words
12.2k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Just because they had talked about cuckolding didn't mean that it was any easier for Sean to "just jump into". Sure, it made him shift his weight and his shaft thicken, uncomfortably so, at the thought of another man taking his partner, but, well... The actual doing of it was something else entirely, imagining her light Latina skin pinned beneath another body, perhaps even of another race to theirs...

Though he could understand too why Annie wanted to spice things up, as good as their sex life already was. She got plenty of attention when they went out for dinner and to their favourite clubs and bars, taking things lightly, but Annie had always been the kind to party a lot harder than him. To say that she had a wild side was an understatement, yet she was the kind of person that knew when to turn it on and off, when she could bring it out to play and when it was best set aside for a more sensible part of her personality.

He, on the other hand, was a little more introverted, a little quieter, though they had come together well, both of the same race, though that was merely a happy accident. They could, at least, speak some Spanish together in a predominantly English-speaking world, sometimes speaking even more swiftly in it than they did in English. Where his sweet, curvy partner was more than eager to move on the dance floor, Sean could often be spotted watching her, nursing his drink, enjoying her enjoying herself. Her enjoyment of him came later in the night, in the bedroom, his athletic build something that he was particularly proud of, taking care to look after himself in body and mind.

And then things had changed -- all for the better. A couple could not stay together for so long without wanting to try something new and a few too many drinks had led to some drunken confessions that Annie had not expected from him. But that was just how they had come to the point of him giving her permission to bring back the "bull", the man who was to fuck her before his eyes, for her first time with someone else other than him in years.

It was abrupt and, frankly, it couldn't be anything other than that, sitting around awkwardly, having a drink and a little light food, all to break the ice.

"He was heading out when I was coming from spin class," Annie said with a coy smile that hid more than what her words said. "I didn't think I was going to head back to that class, too slow for me, but Jayden..."

She smiled, sliding her hand onto the dark-skinned man's leg, obviously thicker and stronger than Sean's even through his jeans. The African American man smirked a little and leaned back in his chair, but it was the kind of cockiness that was acceptable in that kind of relationship, for cuckolding could not be undertaken without respect. Or else it wouldn't be fun for anyone involved.

"The windows look out on the gym floor," he said with a grin, showing a flash of white teeth. "But there was only one person I was looking at."

The weight of his words hung heavy with that implication and Sean shifted his weight, amazed at how hard his cock was already, though he hoped it didn't show. The heat in his cheeks, however, was more difficult for him to simply hide, especially as, at the small sitting table, something for light drinks or similar, turning the round tips of his ears a darker shade than his natural skin tone.

But everything progressed naturally, Annie and Jayden shifting closer together, need hungry in their eyes, but the moment was right and Sean was keen to see it progress. He didn't know what to do, especially as a little of Annie's shyness flitted to the surface, for it was the first time doing that sort of thing for both and they couldn't be expected to know everything right off the bat. There was only so much perfection that they could be expected to claim.

Annie paused, the heat of Jayden sitting so close to her intoxicating, her heart pounding. Surely he could hear it? Yet it was an alluring kind of heat, something that she wanted to lean into and she knew that she would be quite safe with her partner there with her. Truth be told, she had been eyeing up Jayden at the gym complex for far longer than he had been looking at her, but that was not something that had to be said, not when everything had come together in exactly the right way. Maybe she and Sean truly were meant to be together.

Flicking her dark brunette hair back over her shoulder, she called on every bit of boldness she had in her, though Jayden swept it away by capturing her hand and bringing it to his lips in a kiss.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" He whispered huskily, his voice dropping a tone, making her heartbeat flutter. "I think your guy can't wait either."

Sean blushed, but all Annie had was a tiny squeak that burst from her lips, cheeks prickling with a flush of blood. Oh, but it was right, so very right, as Jayden let her gently lead the way upstairs, legs trembling ever so faintly, but nowhere near enough that she would have pulled back and thought twice about things. Jayden's hand was too strong in hers, too reassuring, letting him lead the way, though Annie had not even thought to ask whether he had done it before.

Jayden sat on the end of their bed as if he belonged there, patting his lap and inviting her in closer. It was easier for Annie, heart pounding, to follow his lead, sliding into place and allowing him to tilt her chin up, cradling her cheek. Any dominance that flared in her, of course, would be directed towards Sean and not Jayden.

"You're beautiful..."

And then he kissed her, naturally taking things forward, drawing her confidently into his arms as her last tremors of nerves darted away. They had never really belonged there anyway as Jayden's strong arms held her, large hands smoothing over her body, the curve of her waist down to her hips, her round backside. Sean watched, dithering at the side, not knowing what to do, though he, at least, was guided by the throbbing hardness of his dick. He hadn't even thought that it could get any harder than it already was, but seeing the two of them together had been something else entirely, blowing his mind, greater than his wildest dreams and most intoxicating fantasies.

He sat in a small chair that never seemed to get much use in the bedroom (maybe it would now...), rubbing the back of his hand over his crotch. Although he was turned on, his mind was still a whirlwind of emotions, not knowing where to look, what to do, whether he should be feeling what he was feeling, one way or another. But it was all up for debate and fun as Jayden stripped off his shirt and raised his hips to let Annie get his jeans down a little, freeing his cock, though neither were bothered about getting him completely naked, their need too great. Annie's flowy, soft tank top with some kind of wafting, light fabric fluttering over it in a delicate design met the same fate, though Jayden did not waste any time in unclasping her bra at the back and freeing her breasts too.

From his position, Sean couldn't get a good look at Jayden's cock, the man dropping his head to suck lightly on Annie's tits. The effect on Annie was electric, moaning, arching her back, pushing her breasts almost insistently into his hold.

"Ohhh, that feels so nice..." She grinned, shooting her partner a look. "Better than he makes me feel... Mmm..."

Jayden chuckled and she pressed in nearer, his lips on her neck, caressing, teasing, a hand sliding under her skirt, which lay lightly over her thighs.

"Mmm... Yes," Annie moaned, grinding her hips like she never had done for Sean as he watched. "Please... I need you. Fuck me like he can't."

It was a plead and a demand, her eyes alight with a new kind of fire, one that she had not felt before with Sean but one too that she could not have enjoyed if he had not been there with her. She rolled her hips into Jayden's grasp, sliding off only to allow him to ease her skirt down, dropping as soon as the little buckle was undone, her panties wet, shockingly already soaked through.

"Mmm, always good when someone as lovely as you is nice and ready for me," Jayden rumbled softly, thumbing over the folds of her pussy, the fabric of her thin panties clinging obviously to them. "Mm, I'm going to fill you up so much better than him, baby. He's watching you, wants to be inside you right now."

And, fuck, wasn't that true! Sean groaned, rolling his hips, though did not feel as if there was any point in unclothing himself: he was there for the show, not to take part in it, of course. Still, the hardness of his dick was hard to ignore, grunting, trying to hide his arousal, even as Jayden drew Annie eagerly back into his lap, a dark hand spreading her thighs wider over his legs. The bed creaked under their combined weight, his fingers sliding up to her pussy, teasing her. Though the fabric did not have much hope of hanging on as he ripped it away, tossing them away, soaked with her arousal.

Then and only then could his fingers ease inside her, one thick digit curling up as Annie shivered and let out a cry. But her fiercely controlling eyes, relishing in what she had uncovered there, were on Sean, narrowing at the corners with glee that was only barely contained. Jayden's words, however, were what she had needed to find that desire within her, that dominance, the force of will that had been waiting for its chance to come to the surface.

"Why don't you take care of my cock, cuck?" Annie said with a flicker of a smirk and a raised eyebrow, letting Jayden slide his fingers deeper into her as her breath hitched. "Get him nice and ready..."

Sean gulped, glancing at Annie, but there was no denying that permission had been given for him to do something to her bull, to please him too. Or perhaps it would have been too much even for him to miss such an opportunity, to involve himself in another man taking her when he had never even thought that things would honestly get that far.

He had to do it, had to try -- if only for his own curiosity, both still working out what it was about cuckolding fun that they enjoyed the most. But that was alright too as Jayden shifted his weight a little further back on the bed, his fingers curling up inside Annie as she let out a cry that Sean wished he could make her moan out again and again. That, however, would not have been possible without a partner like Jayden and, of course, Sean watching her, her lust heightened, skin prickling with phantom tingles of ardent sensation.

He pulled his shirt off, for that felt more comfortable, yet it was still their first time -- he'd work out the intricacies later. All that mattered was that he slipped into a more deliciously submissive role than before, on his knees and feeling like he belonged there, even though his head was a mess of emotions. It was hot, too hot, to watch him pleasuring her, Annie so wet already that it was hardly to be believed that Jayden had gotten her like that. His hand slid up Jayden's thigh, his free hand on Annie's skin, touching her wherever he could, though it was Jayden that he was there to please.

But the man's massive dick did not require any preparation at all, hard and throbbing already: Annie demanding attention was just another ploy on control. And Sean was all there for it, tentatively touching another guy's cock for the first time, stomach twisting, heart hammering against the inside of his ribcage as if it wanted to be free. It was bigger than his, easily so, by about a couple of inches, though he could still close his hand around it, thicker than him too.

He didn't know what to do, but Sean tried, moving his fingers up and down, stroking Jayden's dick as he would have pleasured himself, the skin moving with his hand as Jayden groaned and rocked up into Sean's touch. Yet it was not enough, not as Annie moaned and squeezed down with every tiny ounce of muscular control she had in her.

"Come on, little cuck," Annie mocked, encouraging Jayden to thrust, to grind into Sean's hand. "You can do better than that. Maybe this is why I had to look for a bull... Had to find someone who could actually please me!"

Sean moaned, moving his hand, shaking his head, pumping that cock, marvelling at the thickness of it even as he tried to deny it. But maybe it was better that he accepted that he "hadn't been able to please" Annie, delicious curls of red-hot humiliation searing through the pit of his stomach, turning his insides to mush. He didn't know why being mocked like that made his cock harder than ever, but it was a good kind of humiliation, he knew that much, something that made him want to please both Annie and the bull even more than before.

He had to do it, do more, taking Jayden's cock hesitantly into his mouth, not sure of what he was doing. It was a sloppy, fleeting blowjob at best, humiliating him by taking the other man's cock deep, Annie reaching forward to roughly grab his head, fingers in his hair, just to make sure he did it as well as he possibly could.

"Come on, or don't you want to see me get fucked by a real man?"

He closed his eyes, letting himself be controlled, the scent of Annie, her perfume and her pussy, winding together so close to him, though her hand left him as he obeyed her whim. Her hips rose somewhere above his head, but he was too lost in giving up his control, skin prickling with tongues of fire, to care. Annie grunted, forcing his head up and down Jayden's cock, pre-cum smeared over Sean's lips, the head driving into the back of his throat as he hacked and gagged, eyes watering.

Annie licked her lips, pushing Jayden back on the bed, her needs coming above Sean's, even if she enjoyed his humiliating too as her body burned for it. She had not realised that it was possible to be as turned on as she was, her entire body aching through with ardent desire, letting Jayden turn his attention to her, his large, strong hands running down her body. Lightly, he pinned her hands up above her head as she squirmed deliciously, though, for the moment, she had no intention of giving up complete control to him.

Maybe another time. There was plenty of that.

"Mm, your guy needs more training," he teased lightly and she shot him a grin back that was not as strong as she would have liked it to be in light of her breathy need, arching into her touch. "I'm going to fill your pussy like he's never done before..."

Annie grinned.

"Not hard to..." She added. "He's got a little dick too."

But Sean's cock, at that time, was of so little importance that Annie had not even seen him get it out, sending a rushing surge through her. Her pussy ached, her legs spreading for him, moaning aloud.

"Fuck me," she hissed through her teeth, bucking her hips in raw need. "I need you..."

Jayden wasn't about to deny her that as he slid between her legs, his hands freeing hers as Annie clung to him, Sean watching all the while. At the foot of the bed, he watched, so close and yet unable to do anything, helpless and still doing everything that he was supposed to do. But he didn't think that it could ever have been quite as humiliating and exhilarating as it was to see another man push into his wife, a cock bigger than his driving deep, Annie's moan filling the room.

"Ohhhhh!"

Her groan rang out, hips rising, though Jayden held her down firmly, pushing her legs even further apart so that he had as much room as he needed between her thighs. In a long, smooth, slow slide of his cock, he took Annie fully, the dark skin of his shaft disappearing inside her as if it belonged there more than Sean's cock ever had. Annie gasped, hips trying to shudder up, lust coursing through her, her whole body tightening. Even just Jayden fingering her had gotten her hot and ready and now she felt as if she was going to get off purely from his length inside her! That was unheard of!

And yet it was good, so very good, intoxicating in the best of ways as he thrust, every long stroke of his cock filling her, balls bouncing lightly off her pussy and backside. He took her with the passion of a skilled lover, pressing down close, teasing lightly over her clit with every stroke. Her mind reeled, grappling with an overload of pleasure, but it was all there for her to take, her pussy stretched lightly more than it ever had been before.

She wanted it more, so much more, clinging to him, burying her face in the crook of his neck, biting, moaning into his dark skin. Annie knew her partner was there, watching her, but that only made it even better for her, an exhilarating thrill of passion aching deeply through her. She cried out a name that she had never expected to come from her lips, hips rocking, pushing, need driving her on even as his body spread her legs. The weight of him, his thighs, pressed into her own, forcing them down into delicious proneness while he filled her again and again.

Sean grunted, watching, freeing his cock though he didn't ease out of his jeans and underwear. It didn't feel necessary, not even as he stroked his length, panting, trying to hold it all in. All he could do was watch his wife being ravaged by a man who gave and took pleasure in equal measures, all in a way that said it came so much more naturally to him than it did to Sean. And that was okay too, as long as his partner was pleased, as long as he could enjoy the show and, in some small way, serve their needs.

She found the breath in her lungs to speak, knowing Sean was watching, dominance surging through her.

"Unff... How does it feel to know you can't please me?" She taunted him, driven by his needy groan as her bull filled her with powerful, claiming strokes of his cock. "Watching... Knowing you want me but can't have me?"

Sean's head swam with emotion, but that was not for Sean to worry about, not with his cock in hand, a whimper that he barely even knew was there lingering on his lips. Jayden was not all that interested in him, however, thrusting and grinding, rocking his hips, lightly, from side to side, all in a way that had Annie arching her back and pushing up against him with all the limited might of her body.

"Oh, yes... Ohhhh!" She cried out, one of his hands in her hair, tilting her head back. "Yes... Oh, I'm... I'm gonna..."

She tensed, but the climax that took her was powerful, sweeping her away from reality and to an even better one, one where she only had to think about pleasure, the rippling waves of orgasm coursing through her in time with his cock. As he thrust, their combined sexual fluids squelched lightly around his shaft, the lewd sound adding to the cacophony of cries already flooding the room. She could not control how she squeezed around him, Jayden's stamina as he took his time in covering her more than impressive, yet his raunchy growl in her ear was what Annie swore sent her straight over the edge into a second orgasm.

Or maybe it was an extension of the first. Annie didn't know, didn't care, riding out her climaxes with Jayden over her, holding her firm and steady through pleasure, ecstasy trembling through. The strokes of his cock became swifter and swifter, though she was more than sure that he would not only be a guy for a single round, grunting softly as he worked to fill her. Truth be told, both forgot that Sean was even there, watching everything, the seductive rise and fall of their bodies conjoined in the carnal throes of lust.

12