First Cuckolding Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jayden groaned long and low, proudly taking his triumphant moment as her bull as he unloaded himself inside her. With short, sharp jabs of his cock, he stayed as deep as possible, barely pulling out before thrusting again, coaxing every last drop of cum he had in him out of his orgasm.

Sean shivered. He hadn't even asked whether he was allowed to cum in Annie and cream-pie her. That was hotter than it should have been, but, like so many things, that was no longer up to Sean.

He liked that.

Jayden withdrew slowly, letting his cock slip free of the messy spoils of her pussy, left in a slick cream-pie, big, fat dollops of cum drooling from her. Against himself, Sean moaned, Annie lifting her head as her bull kissed her, tongues tangling, heated even in the aftermath, both ready to go again. Annie snapped her fingers and smirked as she pointed to her dripping pussy and the mess left behind. Sean shuddered.

Yet she didn't let him take his time in getting there, grabbing his head and dragging him to her, forcing him to eat out her pussy, filled with another man's cum, before reverting her attention. After all, Annie had to be satisfied that her cuckold partner was doing his job too...

She whined into Jayden's mouth, reclaiming his attention, Sean pressing his lips reverently to her well-used pussy with her flicker of dominance, the slick mess of cum drooling from her. His cheeks burned, but he hid his embarrassment with his cock in one hand, pumping his length, though he did not get off. He was too preoccupied with eating out Annie's pussy, the light stretch of her passage leaving her entrance a little wider than before, though only in such a way that would be noticed when someone spent as much time pleasuring their partner as Sean typically did. He grunted against her, slipping deeper into a more submissive state, tongue scooping more and more cum out of her pussy, eating it all.

It took a lot to swallow, knowing that it was another man's seed, but he had to, wanted to, forcing himself through his conflicted emotions. For, even then, even if Annie did not like to bring this particular bull back for another round, it was the start of something new, something that would bring them even closer together in sexual exploration as a couple. He lapped and lapped and lapped, cum smeared over his chin, her juices trickling through too, until she was clean, getting up on Jayden's orders, all to make sure that Annie and he had everything they needed while they relaxed and cuddled in the afterglow. For that was his new role there, at least for the time being, enjoying not having to think about anything beyond looking after them, ensuring that they did not want for anything.

And he learned quickly, offering Annie kisses when she wanted them, the closeness of him as well as the one she had chosen as her bull. Jayden teased him, though Sean barely heard it, Annie murmuring that he was so kinky, getting off on watching her get fucked, though that was the least of it.

"Cuck-boi."

That was more of her harshness, her dominance, showing through, all for the first time, though he wanted to know more, to see more. It was hot... And it made his cock ache, pre-cum dripping, though Annie told him not to cum, all with a cheeky little glint in her eye. To his surprise, he obeyed, as if there was never any question about it in the first place.

It just felt right, though they were still learning, so much more to come between them.

Later, when Jayden took her once again, claiming her pussy as if she was his most prized possession, he marked every part of her with his lips, his seed, Sean there, ready and waiting with a towel to satisfy them afterwards, to make sure that their every need was taken care of. Drinks followed, settled, satisfied, though he still knelt, his cock hard, lips even twisting into a sexy little smirk.

For a first cuckolding experience, it could not have gone better for the two of them. Catching his eye, Annie grinned back at her partner.

They couldn't wait for the next time!

12
Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by outre, AJDav, steve34a and 12 others
2.1k Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Eggs and Cream A wife returns from her date with an appreciation gift.in Loving Wives
Becoming a Cuck Pt. 01 A married couple decide to experiment with a cuckold life.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Warms Up Pt. 01 Megan slowly starts to participate in my hotwife fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories