First Date

Story Info
She gets to indulge on a perfect first date.
3.7k words
4.3
15.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like to drink?"

"A glass of red please" I replied. "It's all I drink these days."

"Oh why is that?" He asked as his deep eyes stared at me as if it was almost a battle of who could keep eye contact the longest.

"I like it that's why." I laughed without breaking my eye contact with him.

"Also I just can't drink vodka or shots anymore like I used to!"

"Too old for it?!" He replied with a smile across his face.

"No...not at all...I tended to be a bit of wild child drinking that kind of stuff."

"Oh so now more refined drinking red wine?"

"Yes something like that although it does have other effects on me." I smiled.

"Such as?"

"Red wine makes me a terrible flirt you know." I answered noticing his eyes still hadn't left where they were looking.

"I think you can flirt pretty well without the wine."

"Oh you've seen nothing yet darling," I laughed as I stretched my right foot out under the table so the point of my heel brushed against his leg, "I am the queen of flirt and of teasing!"

I twirled my hair with my right hand. His dark eyes watched every move of my fingers as they ran through my hair. Despite my outward confidence and flirting with him I was actually nervous. A proper date! And in a very nice restaurant aswell. I had kept the make up subtle but nice and effective. The dress I had chosen wasn't too short I hoped. My underwear was the finest I owned. I still chose high heels though. They gave me confidence and looked impressive and gave me the extra height against him. He still seemed to tower over me though.

As we ate our meal I was giddy with nerves and excitement. I stole a few looks at his arms and chest. Those arms looked like they could sweep someone off their feet with ease. With any luck it would be me being swept up by those big, dark muscular arms. His smile was broad, inviting, kind and his eyes deep and brooding. I sensed that he could flirt to my levels only less obvious. When he did make it obvious it sent a thrill through my body like an electric shock.

At one point his hand touched mine, he then took hold of it delicately. Just him holding it was teasing me. I looked at his hand as it held mine, the contrast in size, in colour. My small dainty white hand with red nails held by his large dark skinned hand. I couldn't get over how delicately he was briefly holding my hand. I imagined how it would feel if he really gripped my hand tightly and pulled me towards him. Or how it would sting if he spanked my bum cheeks hard with it. I felt myself blush a little and secretly felt myself starting to get moist between my legs.

I had to compose myself and concentrate. I needed to flirt back and be in control.

"Are you this much of a gentleman to every girl you take on a date then?"

"Always. Although I don't take that many ladies on a date you know." He replied smiling at me.

"Are you saying that I'm a lady?!" I laughed.

"Are you not a lady? You dress like one and are coming across like one."

"Sometimes I am." I said as I slipped a shoe off my foot and rubbed a nylon covered toe against his leg.

"Sometimes I'm not." I purred as seductively as I could seeing how he would react to me touching his leg. He never flinched apart from his smile got a little wider. This guy was hard work! He knew exactly what he was doing in response to what I was doing.

I was a bundle of nerves when we got back to my place. I was still a little tipsy aswell which wasn't helping me. I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind. Do I throw myself at him like I used to after a date in my younger days? Do I try and seduce him? If so how do I do that?! Do I wait for him to make a move?

He broke the silence first as I sat there unsure what to say or do.

"So you asked me do I go on many dates but what about you?"

"No I'm shy when it comes to dating!" I giggled.

"You don't seem very shy right now?" He said smiling back at me.

"Don't I?" I felt myself blushing as I said it. The wine had made me giggly and being in his presence was quite frankly making me horny.

I leaned over to him and took hold of his hand. I looked directly at him, now was the time for me to be assertive. I leaned in a bit more and my lips made contact with his. They opened in response to mine and we began kissing gently. The longer the kiss went on the more passionate it became. His tongue slipped into my mouth and played with mine. My pussy throbbed at the thought of what this powerful tongue could do to it.

I jumped a little when I felt his hand on my leg but carried on kissing him. I put one hand on his forearm feeling how tight and hard his muscles were. I knew now that whatever he wanted of me tonight he could have. The more he kissed me the more I surrendered myself to him.

His hand felt so heavy resting on my leg. I moaned as I felt it move higher up my leg, at first under my skirt then further up my smooth nylon covered leg. His hand stopped when it found my stocking top and suspenders clasp and he broke away from our kiss.

"Stockings and suspenders? You are lady aren't you!"

"I had hoped you would have noticed the seams down the back." I exclaimed breathlessly.

"I had noticed." Was his only teasing vague reply.

"Be careful they are expensive fully fashioned ones don't rip them!"

He ran his hand up and down the nylon covering my thigh. I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me, his hand so large but delicate on my thighs.

I ran one of my hands over his back and down to his hips. I felt the material of his expensive trousers, here was a man who liked to dress well. I ran my hand further around finding his crotch. Poking against his trousers was his erect penis. I lightly stroked over the material against it feeling it grow harder with my touch.

His hand carried on and I gasped as it found the bare skin above the stocking top. He hesitated for a second but I carried on kissing him and squeezed his cock through his trousers a little. This was enough of a sign for him to carry as his fingers lightly stroked the inside of my thigh. I moaned a little into his mouth as his fingers teased delicately higher. My pussy had never felt so wet as his fingers brushed my small lacy black panties.

In response I squeezed his cock a little harder. It felt so hard through his trousers and so big that it could just burst through the material at any time. For a brief second the possible size of it worried me that it could be too big for me to take. I ran my hands over his crotch some more and then lightly over his contained balls. Even they felt bigger than anything else I had felt before. I had a dirty thought of how much hot cum they contained and it made my pussy twinge even more.

I suddenly moaned out loudly as his fingers firmly ran over the lace of my panties covering my pussy. I could no longer concentrate on rubbing the bulge in his trousers as two of his fingers slipped underneath the lace of my panties and found the soaking wet flesh of my pussy. His large, strong fingers ran easily over the wet folds of my pussy lips as his mouth kissed down around my neck. He ran a finger over my clit, I gasped and clamped my thighs around his arm as I clawed at his back. What had started out as a kiss and simple making was now turning into pure unadulterated lust. He slipped his finger into my soaking wet pussy making me moan out loudly again. My skirt rode up past my stocking tops as I squirmed against him as he finger fucked my pussy.

"Bedroom now." I gasped breathlessly as ran his finger over my clit again.

He climbed off me and pulled me up off the sofa. I smiled at him a little shyly and embarrassed as I smoothed my skirt down. I took hold of his hand and led him to my bedroom. Once in my bedroom I regained my composure a little and stood directly in front of him. Even on my heels he was so much taller than me and imposing as he stood smiling at me.

I reached forward and delicately started to undo his shirt buttons. I could have just ripped his shirt off but I wanted to take my time to savour and enjoy the moment and to keep him waiting that little bit longer. I pulled his shirt open and admired his toned muscular chest. I lightly kissed him all over his chest as I felt his arms pull me closer to him and roam over my dress. The more I kissed his chest and nipples the more his hands roamed. He pulled up the back of my dress past my stocking tops as he began to grope my small tight arse cheeks.

I could stand it no longer I wanted more of him. I slowly kissed down his dark chest and down over his slim stomach. I delicately knelt down him front of him feeling so small and looked up again. With a shy smile I started to undo his belt and trousers. Once undone I slowly but firmly pulled down his trousers exposing his white boxer shorts. Behind them trying to burst out was his huge package. Even covered and held in by his boxers his cock looked imposing but I was ready for it and desperate for it.

I took hold of his boxer shorts and pulled them down finally exposing his hard cock. It sprang free standing proud, hard and erect and imposing. I knelt there wide eyed at the imposing black cock in front of me with two huge cumfilled balls below it. I finally grabbed hold of it feeling how hard and hot it felt in my hand.

I held his erect cock in my hand and slowly started wanking it. I looked at it intently, admiring just how big, hard and powerful his cock look. Could an erect penis look like at work of art? In my mind this looked like it had been sculpted by the gods for me to enjoy. I look at my fingers with my bright red nails, they looked so tiny and pale gripping his dark enlarged cock.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and slowly licked the tip of his cock. A moan escaped from his lips as I slowly took him inside my warm, wet mouth. I briefly held the head of his cock in my mouth savouring the moment. I didn't expect it to taste any different to any other cock I had had in my mouth previously, but I really wanted to savour this one more than any other.

I slowly started to bob up and down on his cock taking a little bit more in with every movement. His cock felt rock hard in mouth and the head bulged against my cheeks as I built up a rhythm sucking him. I heard him moan in appreciation as his hands played delicately with my hair.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth with licked all the way down one side around the base and up to the top again. I looked up to him wide eyed with a big smile on my face.

"Perfect." He exclaimed smiling back down to me. "Now it's your turn to receive to some pleasure."

I stood up still holding his cock with hand slowing tugging on it. His hands reached behind me and found the zip to my dress and delicately pulled it down. I let the dress slip over my shoulders and relaxed my body as he slipped it down past my waist exposing first my lacy black bra then the matching suspender belt and knickers. I worked my hips a little and the dress fell to my feet and I stepped carefully out of it. His eyes widen at the sight of me stood in front of him in my finest lingerie. I swear his cock grew even harder as he took in every inch of my body and outfit.

His hands reached for my cleavage and to help him I reached round and undid my bra letting my pale breasts fall free. His hands immediately took hold of them and started to message them I moaned in delight as I looked down at his massive dark hands squeezing my boobs. He bent down and gently took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. Here was a man who was making love to me and teasing me and making me want him even more. He held me tighter as he sucked and licked each nipple. I heard him moan as my stocking covered thigh brushed his hard cock which felt so warm through the nylon. I deliberately made sure to do it again just to tease him back.

He stepped back and took hold of my hand and being the gentleman motioned to me to lay down on my bed. I was both delighted and partly amazed at how gentle he was being despite part of me wanting him to just throw me on the bed and take me. Once I was laid down he knelt on the end on the bed, leaned over between my legs and took hold of my knickers and slid them off me. He gently push open my legs and I felt him move between my thighs. I groaned in appreciation as his tongue worked it's way around the top of my thigh then slowly to my crotch.

I felt his tongue around my soaking wet pussy lips slowly easing them apart as he expertly probed my pussy. I moaned loudly as his tongue worked around the folds of my pussy. I held on to the headboard as his tongue then strongly but delicately flicked over my clit making me quiver in delight. I looked down between my legs at his head working his magic on my pussy. I was in heaven as this hunk of a man firmly but gently pleasured my pussy like no man had before. He slipped a finger inside my pussy probing around the inside as his tongue continued to flick over my clit.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, my thighs clamping tight against his head as his powerful tongue flicked repeatedly over my clit. My hands gripped the headboard as my orgasm started to grow. He flicked his tongue quicker over my clit when he sensed I was getting closer to cumming. I moaned out loud as my legs trembled and then screamed out as my orgasm started to ripple through me. My body bucked up and down and my thighs clamped tighter against him but he continued sucked and licking my clit until I could stand it no more.

"Please fuck me, I need you in me." I exclaimed breathlessly.

He eased apart my now jelly like legs and looked up at me smiling. He climbed over and loomed over me. In an almost dreamlike state he started kissing again tasting my own juices on his lips. I felt his erect cock bounce against my pussy and I reached down and took hold of it positioning it at the entrance of my pussy. It felt so hot and hard against my wet lips and I was now desperate to feel it inside of me.

"Please fuck me." I whispered quietly to him.

He pushed his cock gently against my pussy lips and eased himself into me slowly. I gasped then moaned loudly at finally having his cock inside of me. Slowly he teased and worked his cock inside me go further everytime.

"Everything ok?" He asked smiling down at me.

"Perfect." Was the only word I could get out.

His cock pushed in further stretching my pussy with every movement he made. He kissed me all around my neck and nibbled my ear as he built up his pace until he was fully inside of me. I moaned out loudly as he finally fucked me deeply stretching my tight pussy and turning me on more than I had ever been turned on.

I looked at my legs wrapped around his body as he fucked me. My white legs covered in tan stockings framing his large black body making the contrast between the two seen other worldly. I had this fleeting thought of wishing I had left my heels on to be fucked in. The thought was only brief as my mind went back to his expert fucking of me.

"Don't be a gentleman anymore, fuck me like a whore." I purred into his ear.

In reply to this he grabbed hold of my wrists and held me down. His strong hands pinning my small white wrists down, there was no escape from his grip it was all I needed from him. He thrust harder and faster into me now. Although I had been fucked by a couple of big cocks this one felt different. The power behind the thrusts was somehow different, it seemed harder and more powerful. The way he held me down screamed full control over me. He knew what he was doing, he was fucking me with pure lust for me and I was taking it in pure lust aswell.

He slowed down his fucking of me as I recovered my breath a little. He still hadn't cum despite the pounding he had given my tight pussy.

"I want to ride you." I breathed into his ear as he slipped his cock out of me. I rolled from underneath him as he laid down on the bed. Grabbing hold of his cock in one hand I straddled my legs over him and pointed his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I slowly eased myself down on him, his cock stretching my pussy lips open even though he had already pounded me for the last twenty minutes. It somehow felt so different to be sliding myself down on his cock compared to when he had first entered me. He suddenly felt massive and a little daunting but I slowly eased him into me.

I started to ride him and with every movement down went a little bit further down on his cock. Eventually I worked myself fully down on his cock, his groans of delight an appreciation of my work riding his cock. Now fully in me I started to ride him harder and faster. I was determined to make him cum hard and deep in me.

I moaned loudly as I rode him, his hard cock piercing hot deep in my pussy. His hands went to my boobs and massaged them as I rode him. I looked at his hands tightly holding my boobs, the contrast of them against my pale skin, I was in total heaven.

He was now thrusting back to meet me riding him. His hands moved from my boobs down to my hips as he held onto me as I was riding him. He took one hand off and put it between my legs finding my clit. He started to rub my clit as I rode him, my thighs beginning to tremble and my pussy contracting. By now I was really bouncing hard on his cock and screaming out loud in pleasure. My pussy was aching in both forthcoming orgasm and the stretching it was getting. I was determined to hold on to make him cum though.

I leaned forward and held onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin as I rode him. I felt his body begin to squirm underneath me, his hands back on my hips slamming me down on his cock. My boobs swinging in his face as I tried to maintain control. He growled out loud as he slammed my hips down on his cock, his cock twitching and swelling inside of me as he started to cum hard in me. I worked my hips grounding down on him as my own orgasm hitting me as his cock shot hot cum deep in me. His cock pulsed as it shot his load deep in me. I had never known such a big load of cum before. The feeling of it filling my pussy deep making me shiver with pleasure as I screamed out louder than i had ever done before.

I slowly recovered as both our orgasms subsided. I kissed him deeply whilst still impaled on his cock. I felt his cum slowly started to seep out of my pussy around his cock a sensation that was out of this world. I slowly sat back and eased myself off his cock, feeling his cum slowly drip out a little with it.

I swung my legs over and looked at his cock laying semi flaccid against his body. It still looked magnificent laying there covered in mix of cum and my pussy juice. I leaned down and took hold of it and ran my tongue over it cleaning it up savouring every taste of myself and his cum from it. Once cleaned I kiss my way up his body, over his stomach, across his chest finally meeting his mouth for a long deep kiss.

"So do I get a second date from you?" I asked him as I broke away from our kiss.