Weekend Work Retreat

Story Info
Prim and proper teacher becomes a black cock slut for boss.
13.5k words
4.77
49.2k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erotic journey to my first big black cock is an interesting and delectable one. A journey that I did not think could or would ever happen. I thought it would simply remain a fantasy. A fantasy for me mostly, but also my husband, John. It was (and still is) a shared fantasy. I probably wanted it more than John did, but I will say he encouraged my sexual exploration.

My name is Pam, and I am a mid-50's white woman. I am in very good shape (I think so and others have told me that) as I work out regularly and have good genes I guess. I am about 5'8" with dark brown hair that falls below my shoulders. My breasts are small but my nipples are extremely sensitive. My best attribute I think is that I have long legs that I have kept in great shape by running and doing aerobics. My butt is plump, but hey, I am in my mid 50's and have had four kids. It still looks good John tells me all the time.

I have been an elementary school teacher for 30 plus years and I have a reputation of being a little bit uptight among the other teachers and staff. "Prim and proper Pam" or "Triple P (for prim and proper Pam)" I heard was my nickname, although no one ever called me that to my face. Well, except one person has, but that will come later in the story. I dress conservatively at school and never, ever talk about sex or anything off color. In the past, I have admonished some of the younger female teachers for speaking so openly about their weekend sexual exploits in the faculty break room or about some of the things they would wear to school, despite our school's teacher dress code. They would laugh and carry on despite me showing my displeasure. What can I say, when I came out of college and started teaching, we would never dress or talk like some of these new teachers do. Although I will say, that I have found some of their conversations to be a bit of a turn on. For instance, several years ago, a 25-year very attractive blonde teacher was talking about her date that weekend. He was an African-American who had played football at the local college. I did not hear all of the conversation as she was trying to talk quietly but I heard things like "the biggest cock I have ever had" and "he could fuck all night" and "he came on my face." I was blushing at some of the commentary but the other young female teachers loved the story it seemed and not a bit embarrassed to be talking about it in the faculty break room. It did make me a little hot and bothered to hear such sexy talk and when I got home that night, I fucked John as if my hair was on fire.

John and I have been married for about 30 years and we had kids very soon after we got married in our early 20's so they are out of college and on to their own careers. Three of the four children live close by and the fourth, our youngest, lives across the country in a big city in California. Our love life has always been good but not super adventurous until John started to try and spice up our sex life by getting me interested in toys and porn. I can't say I blame him. We were in a rut for a while and we had both grown weary of sex in the missionary position. John was good about it though. We talked about it and he introduced things gradually. First vibrators and dildos and then movies. The movies were not terrible (except for the acting of course) but it did turn me on to watch other couples fuck and suck on the screen. One night, John and I were getting ready for a sex session when he popped in a movie. It was from a series that featured married women fucking black men.

I was taken aback by John's choice and I said, "John, what in the world are you doing? I can't believe you want me to watch interracial porn. I have nothing against it of course, I just don't think it is my cup of tea especially with married women fucking other men."

John said, "Relax Pam, just give it a try. I think you will like it. One of the actresses in this movie kind of reminds me of you. She is super hot and takes a really big cock."

I replied in a bit of anger "so you already watched it without me?" I was a bit perturbed to say the least.

John, in a worried state since it seemed like he had shot himself in the foot and was not going to get laid that night, said, "No, I just watched the preview before I bought it and when I saw that actress, I thought, wow, that looks like Pam. I am going to buy this and see if she likes it."

I gave John a look like I didn't believe a word he was telling me but sighed and said, "Well ok, put it on if it will make you hard. I doubt I will like it much."

So John put on the movie and we started engaging in foreplay as the movie played and we watched. At first, I was shocked and a little weirded out by the size of the cocks on the men and how the white women in the movie acted like such wanton sluts sucking and fucking those big cocks. But then I felt my pussy start to get extremely wet and very warm. Holy cow, I thought to myself, I can't believe that this is turning me on. John sensed I was getting heated and asked if he could go down on me. John is really good at eating pussy. That is one of his best talents! "Please do," I said as my pulse quickened and my pussy got wetter.

"Wow, you are nice and wet, I guess you like this movie after all" John chuckled as he dove between my legs and started lapping at the folds of my pussy and sucking on my engorged clit.

"Just shut up and eat my pussy," I said with enough emphasis that John got to work and started running his tongue up and down my slit and working two fingers into my sopping pussy. I grabbed his head with both hands and shoved his mouth unto my clit and said "suck on it" with an aggression that neither I nor John had ever seen me use in the bedroom. He did as instructed and I was slowly building up to an intense orgasm. 'Come on John, suck my clit like you mean it, I know you can do better." Oh my, I thought to myself, I am normally very submissive when we have sex but here I was ordering John to suck my clit and to suck it harder! John did as instructed and started sucking my clit like his life depended on it.

At this same time, the actress on screen was riding her partner in reverse cowgirl and he had her legs pulled back so she was spread eagled and wide open. He was jack hammering what looked to be a 10-inch cock into her pussy with such force I thought he would injure himself and her. It was so erotic and I was transfixed. Then the actress started talking dirty, "Fuck me with that big black cock," "shove that big cock into me" and so on. She then said, "I love how you fuck me with that big black cock". That sent me over the edge. I grabbed John's head as hard as I could, shoved his face in my pussy, and wrapped my legs around his torso.

"I am cumming, don't stop, suck on it John, suck on my clit" I screamed. John was doing his best to comply but my legs and hands were practically strangling him, never mind that his mouth was jammed into my pussy so hard he probably couldn't breathe. The orgasm wracked my body from head and toe and I momentarily blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm. My legs cramped and my stomach spasmed as I gushed all kinds of pussy juice and cream on to John's face. Finally, I released my grip on John's head and to his credit, he did not pull up for air but continued to lap at my pussy and suck my juices into his mouth. My arms fell back and my legs quivered and fell to the side as I was breathing like I had just run a 100-yard sprint. All the while, the movie continued to play and actress continued to be pummeled by the actor's huge cock. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen despite being incredibly spent.

John pulled his mouth off and sidled up next to me, squeezing my nipples and kissing my neck. "That had to be the hardest I have ever seen you come Pam. I know I eat pussy like a champ but I think you like watching the hot little white slut get pounded by the big black cock." He was right. Watching that beautiful ebony monster just plow into that hot white pussy did something to me that I couldn't find the words to describe.

Still panting heavily, I choked out the words that had been on my mind for the last few minutes "Well, you may be right, but how did you know that I would like interracial porn? I feel a bit embarrassed as turned on as I got while watching that big cocksman ravage that tiny white girl."

"Oh, I just had a feeling you might like it. Lots of married women in their 40's and 50's fantasize about being taken and really fucked by a well hung black bull." John replied, answering my question. I paused the movie.

"Black bull, what is that/" I asked, already figuring out the answer as I was asking the question.

John smiled and said, "That is a well hung black stud who fucks a married white woman, pleasing her and fulfilling both her and her husband's fantasy to have her fuck a black guy."

"Well looks like someone has been doing some homework that I, the teacher did not even assign!" I laughed aloud as I restarted the movie and said 'Let's see what other big black cocks are in this movie and what they have in store for these white wives!" We watched the rest of the scene and it was truly eye opening. The male actor must have fucked that white girl in five different positions and then came all over her face. She lapped up the come and then sucked on the head of that big cock, sucking out the last remnants of his cum. I was stroking John's cock during all of this, he was incredibly hard, and I could tell close to orgasm. I would edge him close to orgasm and then back off, not wanting him to come as I want to get fucked that night.

The next scene came on and the actress had dark brown hair about shoulder length. John spoke up quickly "that's India Summer, I think she looks like you." I have to admit that she did a little bit, at least the hair and the face did but her tits were a good bit bigger and her ass was not as plump as mine was. My legs were better than hers I thought. At least I had that on her! She started going down on the actor, whose cock was as big as the actor in the early scene. She was sucking it and talking really dirty. I figured if John were fantasizing about India Summer, I would play along. So I kneeled next to him and took his cock into my mouth. Now John's cock is nothing like the guy on the screen's enormous tool but it was a decent size and always had done the job for me in the past. I started sucking on the head and talking dirty.

"I love sucking your big, fact cock," "You like how your cock looks in my mouth," "I feel like such a sexy slut sucking on your cock" were some of the things I said as I was sucking John off. All the time I was sucking on John's cock, I was watching the movie and trying to emulate what the actress was doing. She was much more talented at sucking cock and talking dirty than me but I did my best to keep up. I was enthralled by the actresses ability to deep throat such a big cock and I tried with John. Although John is only about 6 inches, I could not take much more than half in my mouth and throat. While I was sucking on John, he was fingering my pussy and working my clit with his fingers. I was recovered now from my orgasm and ready to have another. Soon the actors on the screen switched positions and the male actor starting fucking India from behind with hard and swift thrusts. "Oh, that position looks nice John; do you want to fuck me like that?" I asked.

John croaked out a yes as he was breathing heavy from my oral ministrations. He got behind me but I stopped him.

"No, I want to be facing the TV as you fuck me because I want to watch that big black cock fuck India senseless." With that, I turned around and faced the TV on all fours. "Come on, stick that cock into my pussy and see if you can bang me like India is getting banged!" John did not need any more encouragement. He got behind me on his knees and rubbed the head of his cock over my wide-open pussy lips and my swollen clit that was sticking out like half inch from its hood. That is another sexy little tidbit about me. When I get really turned on, my clit sticks out pretty far, almost like a little erection and is incredibly sensitive. With one hard push, John slammed his cock all the way in pussy as he grabbed my ass with both hands and started banging me for all he was worth.. "That's it, fuck me hard like that, like you see on screen." Oh boy I thought, I hope that did not turn John off as it seemed like I was getting more turned on by the cock I was watching in the movie than him. But I was wrong.

"Yes, I will fuck you like that, but you need that big black cock to fuck your sexy quim to make you really come. I know you would love black cock if you tried it." I reached down between my legs and grabbed John's balls as he pounded into me. Yes, I think John was right. I did want that big black cock.

John continued to fuck me with all he was worth as I fingered my clit with blazing speed. The Stud on the screen reached down and grabbed India's long hair into a ponytail and pulled back, making her arch her back. He did not look like he was hurting her and her yelling to fuck her hard only increased. I thought, why not, I'll have John try that on me. We had not ever really played rough before, mostly I think because John doesn't think that I would like such rough play. I looked back and John and said "do that to me, fuck me like that." John's eyes got wide but he obliged my request and pulled my hair into a ponytail like on the screen and pull me back so my back was arching. "That's it, now fuck me!" I screamed, and John pounded hard into my sopping wet pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I repeated over and over as I could not believe how sexy it felt to be fucked like that.

The actor then gave India a few light smacks on her ass, and that caused her to scream harder, begging the stud to fuck her as hard as he could. After a minute or two, the male actor slowed for a minute and India looked back at him and said "Come on, don't fuck me like you love me, fuck me like a whore." With that the black bull gave India a few good spanks on her ample ass and jackhammered her cunt with a ferocity that stunned me. But my god, those words, "don't fuck me like you love me, fuck me like a whore" just sent me over the edge. My fingers worked my erect clit to a shattering orgasm. It was too much for John too as he shot his load of cum deep into my pussy. I collapsed and John collapsed next me, both of us breathing hard like he had just done wind sprints.

"Wow, you ok, that was amazing, I don't think I have ever come so hard and had you come like that." John said, as he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Yes, that was amazing. I loved that and I love your selection of the movie! I hope you can find more like this!" I said, catching myself a little at the end as it was a bit forward of me to be asking for a certain kind of porn movie. But I was now enthralled by the big black cocks I had seen on the screen and the way they just pounded those white sluts into submission.

John looked over at me with a surprised look on his face and said "Really, I was hoping you would like it and I am glad I took the chance on it. I definitely will look for more like this!"

"Please do!" I said and we hugged and cuddled, completely spent from a more vigorous love making (I should call it a fucking) session than we had had in quite some time.

After that night, John ordered some more interracial movies with big black cocks fucking white wives and girlfriends. John had to order the movies from an adult movie site because our rather conservative town did not have any adult stores, nor could he or I risk getting seen going into one. We really enjoyed watching these new movies and our fucking increased in intensity and frequency, up to 2-3 times a week. Not bad for a two 50 somethings! Some of the movies also included anal scenes, which was quite a turn on but I was afraid to try it since I couldn't imagine even John's six inch cock in my ass, never mind a ten inch cock! I did let John work his fingers and his thumb into my ass, and I have to admit it was quite the turn on!

About this time, our school system hired a new superintendent. His name was Raymond Brown and he was in his mid 40's, had a Ph.D., was quite handsome and very well built (at least from what I could tell from the pictures in the paper). He was also black. Nothing wrong with that of course, he was enormously qualified, having served as an assistant superintendent in at least two other districts and was known to be quite the excellent school administrator. He made the rounds to all the schools in the district and he came to our school one day for a meet and greet and faculty question and answer. I have to say, I was quite impressed and he was very charming, smart and funny. I can see some of the younger white teachers giving him the eye. Sure, I thought, I bet you little sluts would love to suck and fuck what was probably a big fat cock. Damn, I thought to myself, I better stop thinking like that.

After the meeting, the teachers were going up and shaking his hand and introducing themselves. I went up and introduced myself and Dr. Brown said to me "Pam, I understand you are one of the more senior teachers here at this school. I am going to have a retreat where I have a senior teacher from each school come together for a long weekend of discussion about the school system. I would like for you to join it if you can. I will have my assistant contact you if you are interested."

I was startled and a taken off guard. I felt my chest and neck turn red as the flush went into my face. "Sure," I finally blurted out as my heart skipped a beat. The other teachers around looked on and a few, especially the "young sluts" as I came to call them, seemed a little jealous.

"Great, it is going to be in about 3 weeks and my assistant will contact you about the details" Dr. Brown said with a big grin and a mischievous look in his eyes. I was a little taken aback because it seemed like Dr. Brown was flirting with me and I think the other teachers thought so too. After the meeting a couple of them commented on how lucky I was to be able to go on the retreat which is something that not many of us (if any) had ever had the opportunity.

A few days later, I got a call from Dr. Brown's assistant, a youngish sounding woman who gave me he details and emailed me the registration link. The retreat was going to be about 4 hours away in a large city with great restaurants and cultural attractions. Dr. Brown's assistant Monica, assured me that while there would be plenty of work and time for the retreat group to work on things, there would be time for "fun". She emphasized the "fun" in a curious way I thought. She asked me if my spouse or partner would accompany me and I told her that I would get back to her.

Later that day, I asked John if he wanted to go. He checked his calendar and said 'Well, if you really want me to go, I will but it is a big college and pro football weekend and I can spend the time doing some work around the house and watching some great football!' It wasn't the first time that John begged off from one of my educational conferences so I let it pass. He did remark, "You know there is a great adult superstore in that town from what I hear. Maybe you can go by and pick up a few things." He chuckled as he said it but was also serious.

"Oh John, I couldn't do that, what if someone saw me?" I stated with some frostiness.

"Who will know you?" John replied, "It is a city more than 4 hours away and has more than half a million people in it. You will be anonymous." I told John that I would think about it, but by no means to count on it.

As the weekend drew near, I started preparing for the retreat. There would be about 30 of us there, one person from each school in the district, the principals and assistant principals and several district administrators as well as staffers from Dr. Brown's office. The agenda Dr. Brown sent us was an aggressive and exciting one and filled with lots of cool workshops and breakout groups. I decided to drive by myself instead of with our school's principal and assistant principal since I preferred to have the time alone to listen to books and the radio and not have to engage in chitchat with either of them.