First Date

Story Info
A first date with someone I met online.
4.7k words
4.5
10.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner

The first time I met Sammie was in the bar where I had arranged to meet. I was waiting at the bar sipping a glass of champagne when she entered. If she were nervous, I could not tell as she confidently walked towards me smiling brightly. Sammie was wearing a burgundy skater dress; the halter neck crossed over her front and kept her cleavage teasingly burred with a lace mesh between the two straps. The dress fitted tightly to her waist before reaching around her feminine curves with the A-line pleated skirt ending halfway down her thighs. As she walked the skirt swayed from side to side emphasising the sway of her hips. She was wearing stockings, but I could not tell if they were holdups or suspenders as the only clue was a darkening of the shear material just below the bottom of the skirt. As my eyes moved down following the line of her legs, I was amused to see she had trainers on still. When she told me that heels were not her thing, I should have believed her.

I stood up to greet her and offered a kiss to her cheek, but she turned back and planted her lips right on mine before pulling away giggling saying, "we might as well skip the pleasantries."

Before I even had a chance to reply she had hopped up on the barstool next to where I was sitting and signalled to the bartender, "I'll have what he is drinking."

"Make that two," I said as my glass was almost empty anyway. Turning to her, "you make quite the entrance. You certainly turned my head."

"Well, that was the intention," she quipped back; "maybe that's not the only head I can control this evening." Sammie than calmly reached over and closed my open mouth, "It's best not to drool in public though."

For the next hour we talked and drank. I was intoxicated by her perfume of peach, jasmine and vanilla and got lost in her enchanting blue eyes. We moved to the dinner table and continued the conversation. Talk became more flirtatious, and I was struggling to keep my stiffening cock from tenting up my trousers. Sammie delighted in teasing me knowing I would get revenge later.

After the main course was cleared away Sammie announced she needed to freshen up and skipped off towards the toilets leaving me looking around the dining room hoping nobody had noticed my arousal. When she returned having refreshed her makeup, she giggled and pressed something damp into my hands as she sat down. I peered down to look and realized I was holding a tiny pair of burgundy lace panties that she must have removed in the bathroom.

"They were making me uncomfortable," she reasoned.

"They are soaking," I responded quickly stuffing them in my pocket before the waiter returned.

"I know," Sammie replied, "you have me so turned on right now. I'm not sure I can wait for dessert." As she spoke, she pulled her hand from under the table and thrust her finger in my mouth. "I have all the dessert we need right here," she whispered as I savoured the sweet and tangy flavour of her pussy.

"I'm not sure I can stand up," I said as I signalled to the waiter for the bill. I rearranged myself to place my dick taking the path of my waistband to hide the growing problem. We paid, I grabbed the almost full bottle of red wine still on the table and stuck the cork back in before holding it over my crotch as we made our way out of the restaurant and jumped in a black cab back to my hotel room.

As the driver set off, we kissed on the back seat. I could see the cab driver angle his mirror to keep us in view, but I did not care - I was lost to the hypnosis of those big blue eyes. My hand stroked Sammie's inner thigh and as I moved towards the top of her leg, she took a big breath in and held it as I asked, "Can I?"

"Absolutely," she replied whispered and moved her legs apart to allow me access. I could feel the warmth emanating from her as I lightly brushed my finger over her labia and as I slipped my finger gently past the outer folds a gentle dribble of wetness caught on the end. I pulled away to inspect my hand as I did Sammie took the finger into her mouth and licked the sticky liquid off the end.

"Mmm lovely," she mumbled with my finger still in her mouth, "I can't wait for you to eat me. I'm pretty close to cumming already." As she guided my hand back down to her pussy.

"We can't have you making a mess of this taxi then," I responded by circling her labia with my fingers again, staying well away from her clitoris, "teasing only for now." I started to kiss Sammie's neck around the dress strap until I reached the tattoo at the back. "Sexy tattoo there, I hadn't noticed it before because I've been staring into your eyes."

The taxi pulled up next to my hotel and brought us back to reality. Sammie pulled her legs together and straightened the dress as I got up to hold the door for her. Stepping out into the cool air was refreshing and helped me focus as we made our way into the lobby and the lift.

As the lift doors closed Sammie, surprising me again, pulled up her dress and said, "Eat me now." I knelt but did not have time to appreciate her pussy before she pulled my head into her crotch. My tongue licked her full length as she giggled again. I pushed inside as a flood of her juice covered my tongue. This time she moaned, and another wave of pussy juice was ejected from her. I was in heaven, but the lift slowed, Sammie pushed me away as she pulled her dress down. I stood up just before the doors opened and an elderly couple in dinner dress entered and we rode the rest of the way smirking at each other. As we reached our floor and left the lift, we could hear the old lady saying, "That man had so much lip-gloss on," as we burst out laughing and ran down the hallway to my room.

As the key card beeped and the door opened, we fell in, almost into a heap on the floor panting with the sudden exertion of running. "That was close," I exclaimed, "but I guess it's the cameras in the lift we should be more worried about."

The look on Sammie's face was one of horror slowly fading to a shrug, "It's done now, and it really was fun though."

We moved into the room and as Sammie was taking everything in, I put the bottle of red on the desk, reached for a couple of the room glasses and poured a healthy measure in each. Moving back to my date I handed her a glass which she sipped from. "My turn to tease you now," I said provocatively. I took the glass from her hand and picked up the tie I had been wearing during the day, placing it over her eyes, and tying it firmly at the back. I waved in front of her face to confirm she could not see anything. Moving behind her I came close and whispered in her right ear, "when you take away once sense, then the others become heightened."

Walking around Sammie, I lightly kissed her on the lips, on the neck and arms. I gave each earlobe a gentle lick as I passed until I was back behind her again. "Sammie," I said, "do I have your permission to take this further?"

"Absolutely! I need you to," came the reply without hesitation so I lifted the halter neck over her head and down exposing the lace bra she was wearing underneath. Her nipples were practically poking through the material. As I bent slightly and gave each one a gentle lick, I felt her jerk back from the unexpected touch but quickly return to place so I could continue. Pealing the lace back I could take a whole nipple in my mouth causing Sammie to moan as I sucked harder. Pulling away I could see the steel like nature of the once soft teat.

"Hands down by your side," I said quickly as Sammie attempted to reach for me before quickly snapping back into position. "At the moment, I am in control. You will have your turn later."

Taking a step back to admire the semi-topless beauty before me I stood silent for a while watching as she waited apprehensive of my location or next action. I was not about to ruin the mood so, whilst I gently ran my hand up her stomach, over the left breast and shoulder I moved around to her rear placing my other hand on her right shoulder. Sliding both hands down the straps to the middle I unfastened the bra and slid it forward exposing her firm chest. I hugged her from behind, planting kisses on her neck while reaching my hands to cup her breasts. Playfully kneading and massaging with each nipple trapped between my thumb and forefinger, I gently nibbled her earlobe and whispered, "Good girl," into the ear it belonged to.

Sammie's dress was still hanging from her hips, so I slowly pulled it down exposing her white buttocks. Once past the widest part, the dress fell to the floor leaving her standing in just her stocking, suspenders, and trainers. The reminder of her footwear choice made me smile with a resolve to remove them soon. Before that I wanted to taste her again. I knelt before her, leaning to inhale the scent of her arousal, and applying pressure to the inside of her calves until she understood the signal to widen her stance.

At last, I had access to her beautifully bare pussy. I could see the moisture beading at the entrance and a tiny rivulet of liquid making its way down her inner thigh. Gently moving my hands up the inside of Sammie's legs I teased her by stopping short. She practically moved her pussy towards my hands, but I moved them back out of reach. I circled my fingers ever higher but not quite touching her; sensing the frustration rise I stopped then, using the lightest of touches I barely stroked her labia which made her shudder. Gently I teased open the folds with my forefinger. She was slick with arousal and my finger was coated. I brought it to my lips to savour the taste.

Wanting more, I leaned in and licked from the bottom to the top of her pussy like an ice cream. She shuddered again. I repeated the motion and each time the response was the same, now with a low moan from above. I worked my tongue inside the entrance feeling silky smooth insides, savouring the heavenly taste.

By now Sammie was grinding her pussy against my face seeking to place my tongue on her clitoris so I obliged and moved to flick the nub with the tip. It was not long before she started shaking and the wetness turned to a flood. Eagerly I lapped away as she jerked around in the throes of her first orgasm of the night.

I kept licking until sensitivity caused her to pull away from my tongue, so I stood up and kissed her. She eagerly explored my mouth with her tongue as we shared the taste of per pussy. Pulling away I placed a pillow on the floor in front of the armchair in the corner. Guiding her to kneel on it I quickly removed the trainers that were so congruent to the situation. I removed my clothes too - no awkward undressing for me. Finally, I sat in the chair facing her with my cock standing to attention.

"Keep your hands behind your back and stick your tongue out," I said pulling her forward, still blindfold. When she was in range, I placed the top of my cock on the edge of the obliging tongue. I could feel her breath on me as she explored what I has placed in her mouth. It took no time at all for her to work out what it was and begin to explore further. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around causing me to moan too. I felt her probing the opening in the end no doubt sampling the precum that was oozing out.

Figuring the blindfold had served its purpose I reached around and lifted the material away from her eyes. Sammie kept me in her mouth and looked up and me smiling with those beautiful blue eyes. With vision restored she set about worshiping every inch of my cock. She licked from the base to the tip and down each side; she nudged herself underneath so she could lick each testicle in turn; she even nudged them out of the way to lick my taint. I lay back, took a long look into her eyes, closed mine, and listened to the slurping sounds whilst she worked every part of my cock.

Sammie's cock sucking skills were extemporary and before long she was sliding her mouth all the way down my shaft with her mouth open and tongue pressed against the underside of my cock. A little gagging noise escaped from her lips as I hit the back of her throat, but she pushed past until there was no more resistance. I could feel my cock in her throat as she swallowed around it, her tongue able to lick my balls at the same time. I was in heaven and did not want it to stop.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned her in case she wanted to cool off, but it seemed to have the opposite effect. Sucking up and down, with drool and precum escaping her lips I looked into her eyes and could not take and more. My orgasm exploded from deep inside me to fill her mouth with my cum. She did not stop sucking making sure to capture everything I had.

Smiling sweetly, she stood up, straddled my lap, and held my head as she kissed me. She held on tight as I opened my mouth and realized she had not swallowed. Sammie French kissed me pushing my own cum back at me. My brief struggle subsided as I leaned in and kissed her back. Sammie's grip loosened and we continued to kiss until all the cum had gone. She pulled away and I was about to remark but she responded quickly with, "you did the same to me."

"I know and I enjoyed it both times," I responded, "but keep surprising me."

I lay back recovering from the mind-blowing blowjob watching Sammie as she stood up and took a large sip of wine from her glass whilst rifling through the bag she brought. She pulled out a bottle of what looked like massage oil and lay face down on the bed casually mentioning, "you said you give great massages, so I came prepared."

Smiling, I moved to the bed and opened the bottle of oil. Tipping a good amount into my hands I rubbed them together to warm the sensual liquid. I straddled Sammie's legs, so my cock nestled between her butt cheeks and began to massage her. Working from her neck and shoulders down I rubbed my fingers over her tracing out each muscle in turn, never letting both hands break contact at the same time. Any tension discovered warranted deeper pressure to remove the knot. Some around her shoulder blades were stubborn so leaning my body into a thumb pressed against the knot until the stiffness dissipated and Sammie grew more relaxed.

When I had massaged the entire back, neck, and shoulders I got up to lift her hips so I could place a pile of pillows under stomach. This raised her ass in the air and spread her legs slightly giving me complete access to her most intimate parts. I grabbed the bottle of oil again to warm another batch, this time applying liberally over her ass and thighs. I repeated the same massaging techniques of rubbing each muscle in turn working each hamstring before moving up to her glutes.

Before long Sammie's ass cheeks and thighs were glistening with oil and her chest expanding and contracting in a slow regular motion indicated a deeply relaxed state. My continuing massaging of her glutes moved towards the crack parting them. My thumbs started gently circling the little star shaped hole of her ass, circling closer and closer as if caught in its gravity until my thumb was running right over the edges. Sammie tensed slightly as I traversed the centre and relaxed as I moved away. Again, I repeated the motion with the same effect. I continued until Sammie no longer tensed up, letting the pleasure wash over her.

Whilst continuing to massage her anus with my left thumb I dropped my right hand down to massage around her pussy, always on the outside, teasing her slightly as I could feel her wiggling to get me to touch her directly. Again, I got closer and closer until I was massaging her labia and they glistened too, this time with a mixture of massage oil and her leaking pussy juices. I continued to rub from anus to pussy in long, firm strokes, working the folds of her labia, dipping my fingers inside her.

I think Sammie felt conflicted. She occasionally moved to get up but pressure on her back from my hand caused her to drop back down and enjoy my actions. The state of absolute relaxation conflicted with her state of arousal, and I was enjoying being responsible for both. I continued massaging her ass and pussy slipping further inside until I was massaging the walls of her vagina in each stroke. I wanted to lick her ass, but we had agreed beforehand it was not something she wanted so I used my thumb to apply more pressure until the opening gave way; I pulled back allowing it to close again. Repeated incursions allowed her to get used to the sensations and relax once again.

Returning my focus to her pussy I used my remaining fingers to massage inside and out with long strokes moving deeper and deeper until I could feel the irregular surface of Sammie's g-spot. I applied pressure and moved my fingers around in a circle causing her to squirm uncontrollably against my hand. On seeing the reaction and knowing I was in the correct location I moved faster taking her arousal higher. By this time, I had 4 fingers of my right hand in her engorged pussy rubbing hard against the wall of her vagina. With my left thumb I resumed circling the tight little anal opening before pushing back in, this time with no resistance at all. I continued assaulting her g-spot and anal opening with my fingers and thumb respectively, steadily increasing speed and intensity until Sammie started shaking all over in the throes of her vaginal orgasm. The guttural moans she made expressed a deep pleasure.

As the shaking subsided, I withdrew my thumb from her ass and slid my hand out of her pussy followed by a flood of trapped liquid which I used as additional massage lubricant spreading my hand over her whole pussy and gently rubbing her as she came down from the orgasm. I finished the massage by returning to her glutes and back before coming to a halt.

"Just stay there and relax; don't move yet; come around slowly," I requested before rising off the bed and walking to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned with a glass of water Sammie's eyes were open and she was propped up on her elbows. I let her drink her fill before teasing, "we haven't done your front yet."

"Save it for later," she responded, "I want more of you first." Rolling on to her back she motioned for me to straddle her chest. She took my balls in one hand and cock in the other pointing at her face. Opening her mouth, she sucked the head in past her lips whilst masturbating me with her hands. It was not long before I was fully hard again.

"Can I fuck you?" I queried to which she nodded an affirmative due to having a mouthful. I eased out of her mouth and slid my body down hers until my cock was resting at the entrance of her vagina. Since she was still slick from the massage where was little resistance as I pushed my cock in. The feeling of warmth as her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth was divine. At first, I only entered her a short way, but she pulled me tight, so my full length was inside her. I waited briefly so we could both enjoy the sensation before beginning to thrust in and out of her tight hole. Each time I pushed in she inhaled and exhaled when I pulled away. We kissed and she wrapped her legs around me so I could not escape. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues played and our hips ground into each other. I could feel my orgasm rising so slowed my pace as I wanted to enjoy the feeling longer.

I rolled us over, still inside her but now Sammie was crouching over me cowboy style. I grabbed her hips as she ground up and down my cock, clenching her pussy each time she moved up. It was heavenly and all I could do in the moment was lie there looking into those big blue eyes of hers.

"Sammie this is too good," I said, "I'm going to cum soon."

"I know baby," she replied, "I can feel you swelling inside me. Cum inside me. Fill me up with your hot cum."

I could not hold out any longer, I felt my testicles tighten and the orgasm flow. I pulled her in tight as cum erupted from me deep into her. Each jerk spewing more cum inside her. Eventually the flow stopped, and she forward down to kiss me as my cock slipped out of her. Grinning like a Cheshire cat she spun around and planted her slippery, cum filled pussy directly over my mouth. I thought about resisting but knowing it would be futile set to cleaning up and devouring everything she squeezed out. Initially all I could taste was cum but before long the more familiar pussy flavour returned, and she started to rub herself up and down my face until I was coated in her juices.

12