First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping forward she proceeded to bathe my cock with her tongue, cleaning off any remaining cum and pussy juice, licking my balls and parting my legs so she could lick further around. I was pretty spent at this point but enjoying the sensations none the less. With my tongue now flicking against her clit I felt a small shudder and another wave of her cum entered my mouth as I lapped away.

We were both exhausted. Sammie swung around, kissed me, and put her head on my chest. Her hand found its way to my crotch and lightly fondled my balls. I returned the favour by gently massaging her breasts until we both fell into a deep, intertwined sleep.

Sleep was restless due to an unfamiliar body in the bed with me, but we cuddled all night. In the middle of the night in the complete dark I awoke to a gentle sucking on my cock. I had no idea how long Sammie had been at it, but I was fully erect and feeling incredibly turned on in my drowsy state. It was not long before my orgasm rose again, I filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed everything. She held my cock in her mouth until it wilted again before moving back into a sleeping position as it nothing had happened.

In the morning I woke to hear Sammie taking a shower, so I got up and joined her. She looked heavenly standing under the rainfall showerhead with her eyes closed, one hand pinching a nipple and the other between her legs. I swung open the door to the huge shower cabinet and kissed her on the neck. Without opening her eyes, she turned her head to kiss me, continuing to pleasure herself. I let my hands wander down her sides and up to capture and kneed her breasts. She turned and pulled me into her, my cock rapidly hardening and reaching towards her. As we kissed, I felt her hands exploring my body too.

I picked up the soap and began to lather her body, paying close attention to the same areas I touched the night before. Her nipples poked out like little studs as I moved the sponge over them. Sammie rinsed and took the sponge from me repeating my actions on her. She paid special attention to my cock and underside. She asked me to turn around and soaped my ass, running her fingers down the crack and around my anus.

"You had your thumb in my ass last night," she said, "It was lovely, and I need to return the favour." She briefly pushed her soapy thumb past my sphincter, so I relaxed and let her in. She soaped repeatedly allowing the shower water into my ass. "But I want to do so much more than that to you. Go back to the bed and lie face down like I did for you last night on the pillows," she said as she grinned in the way, I was learning, meant I was in for another surprise.

I rinsed, dried off and returned to the bed, propping my ass in the air like she had done the night before. I could not see her as she came behind me. I heard the bottle of massage oil open and the warmth of her hand as she spread it over my ass and balls. Her expert touch flowed over me, kneading my glutes like I had hers, gently massaging my balls and the occasional rub of my cock until I too was completely relaxed.

As I played with her anus the previous night, she did to mine, circling and pressing until she pushed past the muscle holding it closed. Sammie withdrew her thumb and I felt empty again. When the pressure returned it was not warm like skin but cool to the touch. She pressed into me, and I relaxed letting whatever it was into my ass. At this point I realised it was also not thumb sized. She stretched me open as it continued into me when I realised, she must have a strap-on or dildo with her.

Whatever it was the pleasure was intense, so I lay there and let her have her way. Eventually Sammie stopped pushing and left the dildo in place to let me get used to it. Then she pulled and pushed again fucking me; smaller thrusts at first but working to a greater intensity. The fake cock was giving me an enormous pleasure already but soon Sammie managed to angle it onto my prostate, and I nearly came on the spot. A guttural moan came from my lips at the extreme sensations Sammie was giving me.

Sammie started massaging my testicles with a spare hand and I could not take any more. I came without her even touching my cock. It was different though, less jerky, more a smooth letting of cum with a sensation I have never experienced before. I could not move for a while, even after she pulled the cock out of my ass. I just lay there in a puddle of cum she had extracted from me.

Eventually I was able to turn over and pull Sammie in for a kiss. "Thank you, I've never experienced anything like that," I gasped.

"I enjoyed doing that to you too. We are going to have so much fun together. Next time let's find someone else to join us too," she countered.

12