First Date at a Nude Hot Spring

Story Info
She thought it would be fun to let people watch.
7.6k words
4.54
20.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gremlinpi
gremlinpi
249 Followers

I met Lisa on a dating app. We flirted and traded pictures and talked about meeting face-to-face.

I mentioned I was planning to go camping over the upcoming long weekend. Lisa said she liked to camp and asked where I was going. I explained that I planned to go to the Saline Valley Hot Springs, a natural warm spring built by hippies in the 60s in the middle of the Death Valley desert and covered with artwork. It is hard to get there. It takes about 3 hours to drive on dirt roads.

I went once before, had a lot of fun, and met many friendly people. But one thing she should know is that it is clothing optional.

"Clothing optional, like some people are naked?"

"More like everyone is naked."

"Is it a sex thing?"

"Not really. I mean, people meet, but people are mostly just friendly, and almost everyone is part of a couple. After a short time, the novelty of being naked around people you don't know isn't a big deal. "

"You are so right! People get so hung up on nudity. It sounds like a blast! All those naked people!"

"It's a lot of fun. I am looking forward to going back. "

"Want some company? It would be a great way to get to know each other. Way better than meeting for coffee. "

I didn't know what to say. I liked the idea of seeing Lisa naked. But if we didn't get along, it was a long way from anywhere and a long drive back. It sounded like a bad idea for a first date.

"Sure!" I said. "Sounds like fun!"

"Great! It will be wild! We are going to have so much fun!"

We talked about the details. I told Lisa I had a tent and gear and just bring whatever toiletries she needed. She offered to pack some food.

We flirted. Lisa said she was looking forward to seeing me naked. She thought it might make her horny to be around naked guys all day. It would be fun to share a tent. Maybe she could tease me and get me hard in public.

I told her, "I will pack two tents, so you can stay in the small one if you want, but I hope you share the big one with me. "

We talked every day leading up to the trip. I still hadn't met her. I offered to meet her before the trip, but she thought it would be more fun to meet for the first time on our trip.

Lisa made me promise not to masturbate or have sex with anyone else until our trip. She wanted me to be super horny. She thought it would be fun to tease me until we had sex, so it would be more intense when we finally did.

We had a long weekend. We arranged a time to meet in the parking lot of a coffee shop early Saturday morning and planned to drive back on Monday.

As I drove to pick her up, I wasn't sure what to expect and was afraid she might not look like her picture or be a pain in the ass to be around, or more likely, get cold feed and stand me up. It was a pleasant surprise when I pulled in, and she was waiting for me.

She was as pretty as her pictures. She smiled when she saw me, and we hugged. With little to do, we loaded some groceries that she brought into my car, and she climbed in, and we headed out.

It was a long drive, about 5 hours before we hit the dirt road. We had to go over a mountain range. We talked most of the time. Lisa liked to flirt and talk about sex. She said she hadn't had sex in over a month and didn't even masturbate for a week, so she was looking forward to spending the night with me. Hearing her say that got me hard.

Lisa had never been naked in public but sort of liked the idea. She admitted she fantasized about people watching her have sex but never did it. She kind of hoped someone would catch us having sex in public.

Lisa thought this would be a crazy first date, and we would see each other naked for the first time in public. She wanted me to be horny so it would be intense when we finally had sex. But she didn't want to rush it. It would be more fun to let it build up.

We stopped for lunch and walked around a small town afterward. Before we got back in the car, we kissed for the first time.

We returned to the car, and I told her about the springs. The lower spring fed several soaking pools, many trees, and even a grass lawn. It was where most people hung out. The upper spring fed two more soaking pools about a mile further up the road. The upper spring was less crowded.

We finally drove through the last town, left the pavement, and started slowly driving down the gravel road.

"You weren't kidding. There is nothing but dirt here!"

"Yeah. It goes on like this for hours".

We drove over another mountain range, descended into a valley, and drove over washboard roads. We only saw two other dusty cars going in the other direction. They waved at us when they passed.

We drove past a wrecked car. Lisa checked her phone. Zero bars. "You could chop up my body and leave me behind a rock, and they would never find me." She observed thoughtfully. "Maybe I should have told someone where I was going."

"You didn't tell anyone? You went on a first date with a guy you never met in the middle of a desert and didn't tell anyone?"

"No," Lisa admitted, clearly getting worried.

"It's a good idea even for a coffee date or a camping trip with people you know. This car is pretty new, and I have a spare tire, but many cars break down out here."

"Yeah. You are right. I wasn't thinking. Promise not to kill me and chop up my body?"

"I promise"

"Good."

Along the way, we stopped to stretch and pee. We could see for forever, and absolutely no one and no cars were in sight.

Lisa laughed, walked to the middle of the road, squatted down, and peed!

The way she was squatting, I couldn't see anything other than the side of her butt and a stream of pee where she crouched. She looked at me and grinned!

It was my turn. I stood in the middle of the road, facing down the valley, pulled out my half-erect dick, and peed.

She walked over, stood next to me with her hand on my shoulder, and watched. I could feel her eyes on me, and I felt myself harden. She laughed.

We still had another two hours of driving. We finally found the turn off the gravel road into the tracks that cross the sand for the final leg of the journey. At least the road was level. My little crossover SUV heaved in all directions as we slowly followed the paths around clumps of desert grass and shrubs.

Eventually, we see the green oasis in the distance. The spring water fed palm trees and bushes not native to the area. The hippies that built the place planted them to provide shade from the desert sun.

Almost an hour after we left the gravel road, we finally arrived. A sign marked the entrance of a gravel parking area in front of a stand of trees and an outhouse. In contrast to the long empty road, the lot was full of cars and surrounded by RV's and tents. It was much more crowded than the first time I came.

We parked and got out, still dressed. I led Lisa across a small wood bridge to a grass lawn, with several nude people laying on towels and hammocks. Across the yard was a little koi pond filled with goldfish, surrounded by palm trees and a wood bridge crossing it. A gate in a low fence led to the main area with a circle of benches around a fire pit and a wood cabinet full of books left by previous visitors.

At the center of the area was a large pool of water. At one end was a large crystal rock with a short pipe embedded in it, feeding the pool, the Crystal Pool. A half dozen people sat on benches submerged around the edge.

A young nude woman got out. She waved at us and knelt in front of a small beer keg sitting next to the pool. She filled a red solo cup and yelled to us, "Help yourself to some beer and come on in." She invited.

Lisa whispered, "I didn't realize this many people would be here. Do you want to try the upper spring? It might be a little more private." Lisa suggested.

I was afraid she was getting cold feet, but I agreed. We waved at the group in the pool, walked back to the car, and got in. The road to the upper spring was rough. I carefully drove up the trail to a small stand of palm trees. There were far fewer cars.

We got out and walked over to a pool in the shape of a hexagon, the Wizard Pool. It only had one other couple in it. They waved and invited us in.

I looked at Lisa to see her reaction. To my relief, she smiled and started to get undressed.

We stripped naked. I tried not to stare, but I watched Lisa get undressed out of the corner of my eye and liked what I saw. She checked me out, too, smiled, and winked. Her eyes looked over my body and down at my penis.

Normally guys don't get hard at the hot springs. There usually is nothing erotic about it, but my body reacted immediately to Lisa's glace and smile, and I could feel my penis fill with blood. To my embarrassment, I got fully erect, and my penis pointed straight up at the sky and swung heavily as I climbed into the hot water. I was a little glad that we didn't accept the invitation of the pretty woman at the crowded crystal pool. It would have been much worse with a larger audience. Only the couple already in the pool witnessed my reaction.

The woman noticed my erection and just raised her eyebrow.

The couple introduced themselves as Susan and John. They were good conversationalists. We explained our situation, and they laughed.

"No wonder you are packing wood! We don't mind. I think it's funny." She teased. "Just pretend we aren't here."

I looked at Lisa, and she shrugged. She snuggled up next to me, and I put my arm around her. We chatted with Susan and John for a while

"You must be dying to get alone together. Have you set up camp yet?" Susan asked us.

"No. We just got here." I answered.

"You should set up soon before all the good places get taken. There is a good spot near us you are welcome to if you want."

Susan told us to get in our car and follow her. She and John climbed out.

Lisa and I got back into the car, still naked but less erect, and followed them. Susan directed us to park near their pop-up camper.

Susan pointed out that it could get windy for a tent, and the truck would act as a windbreak and provide some shade during the hot desert day. So we followed her advice and set it up next to them.

Susan suggested leaving the rain fly off to keep the temperature down. Lisa and. I climbed in to set up our sleeping bags.

Once I entered the tent, Lisa turned to me, and I kissed her, and she laughed and kissed me back. Her mouth tasted sweat. I peeked out the top of the tent and didn't see Susan or John. We were both naked, so I let my hands explore Lisa's body. She was soaking wet, and I kissed my way down her body. I taste her. I moan when I feel her mouth on me. We fold our bodies together into a 69. She can swallow most of me. I finally climbed on top of her, and she felt amazing when I entered her. It has been too long since I had been with a woman. She is very vocal. I loved seeing her broad smile while fuck. She climaxed twice before I finally did. It felt like my soul draining through my dick into her.

We finally open the tent door and climb out, still nude. My dick was wet and glistening in the sun from being with Lisa. I am surprised at how close Susan and John are to the tent. I realize they had to have been able to hear everything. John has a noticeable erection now. I couldn't help to notice that it was larger than mine.

"Sorry about the noise." I apologize sheepishly.

"No worries! We don't mind." Susan said.

Lisa blushed. "Did you watch us?" Lisa asked

"We could see a little. It was very sexy. Hope you aren't mad and we wouldn't mind if you do it again. "

Lisa and I are both embarrassed.

"Well, you said to pretend you aren't there," Lisa said defensively.

"It's totally fine! I am so glad you aren't made we saw you."

I am strangely aroused, even after just having sex. Susan and Lisa both notice.

Lisa lifted my partial erection with a finger. "You don't seem to mind," Lisa observed pointedly. "You like being watched, too?"

Susan laughed. "It's up to you, but if you want to amp it up a little, just wait until it gets dark and turn on a light in the tent. People will see in, but you can't see out. "

"Wow! That's kinky!" Lisa observed

"Just something to think about," Susan said.

"Might have to try that," Lisa said thoughtfully.

John and I are both erect now. The girls laugh and tease us.

We all decide to walk down to the lower springs. It is a large area covered by palm trees and features several soaking tubs, including the Sunrise Pool. A path leads to a smaller one with just enough room for two, or maybe three people called the Bat Pool. Past the Bat Pool is the firepit and the Crystal Pool we saw earlier. The Crystal Pool is still full of people.

There are lots of nude people around. No one takes much notice of us. Most people are young, and there is a good mix of men and women.

We climbed into the crystal tub and introduced ourselves. The other people moved around the pool to make room for us. Everyone is friendly. We soon forget we are naked. The young woman who invited us in before was still there. We learned her name was Rebecca, and she was with her husband and some friends.

We tell our story again that this is a first date and the first time we met each other, let alone naked. Rebecca and her friends thought it was funny and laughed.

We drank some beer, and Rebecca offered us edibles. Lisa and I had several.

We eventually walk back to the upper springs with a group of people. It is dark now, but the full moon lights the desert well enough to see. The upper springs have two more soaking pools, the hexagonal Wizard Pool, where we met Susan and John, and the Volcano Pool, a round tub with sloping concrete sides shaped like a volcano. We sat in the dark in the Volcano Pool with Susan, John, and another couple.

The edibles Lisa and I had earlier started to kick in. I felt it, but it hit Lisa pretty hard. Lisa cuddled with me and let the cannabis make her mellow. I could tell she was relaxed and feeling frisky. She played with my penis floating under the water.

Lisa told the other couple about Susan and John watching us. Susan admitted they watched from the window of the pop-up camper, and they could see right down into the tent, and they could see everything! Susan said it was really hot, and they couldn't look away. I am shocked they spied on us, but Lisa doesn't seem to mind. I am surprised that she has a big smile on her face! I feel her hand tugging on my erection under the water.

The other couple was fascinated. "Wow! Sorry, we missed that!"

"Are you guys up for another performance?" Susan asked.

I was hard now, responding to Lisa's touch as she squeezed and pulled on me. Lisa was almost eager. I couldn't say no to Susan, and Lisa was high. I think she would have agreed to nearly anything at the time.

We walked to our tent together, and our friends watched Lisa, and I climb in. I turned a camping light on, so we were well-illuminated. I kissed Lisa, and she opened her legs so I could lick her. She moaned and rolled on her side so she could suck me. She let me fuck her any way I wanted, and I pounded her until she climaxed loudly several times.

The pot seemed to make her mellow and more responsive during sex. I love sex while high on cannabis. I feel like I am floating and concentrate on sliding in and out of her wetness.

Afterward, I get out of the tent. Lisa is exhausted. I let her rest, but I leave the light on.

The door to Susan's and John's pop-up camper was open. I am surprised that another couple I didn't know is there, besides Susan and John and the couple we talked to in the soaking tub. They all wore shirts and pants. I was still nude.

I looked out the camper's window and could see right into our tent. Lisa was very well-lit, and her legs were spread open. I could see her very clearly. We watched her reach down and casually play with herself. She looked sexy, and I was starting to get hard again.

"Nice show!" Susan complimented me

The others agreed. "Amazing," The husband I didn't know added. "We heard the noise and came over to see what was happening. Wow! I am glad we looked!"

The two couples left. I went back to the tent to sleep. I could hear John and Susan having sex in the camper next to us. I could hear their grunts and Susan's moans as they fucked and Susan reached climax.

In the morning sun filled the tent. Lisa kissed me good morning, and we cuddled. We talked about the night before; she admitted this was a wild first date and that she was having fun but never expected anything like this.

We continue talking while we have slow sex. Lisa says she likes that I like to take time for sex and not rush to get off. The feeling of having sex while high on pot was fantastic. She was aware of people watching even if she couldn't see them, making it even more intense.

I tell her about Susan and John, the other couples who watched us, and about hearing John and Susan having sex afterward. She admitted that it turned her on and would do it again.

We heard Susan and John making breakfast. I pulled out without climaxing, and we joined them. I was still half erect.

Susan and Lisa make coffee and breakfast for us. We eat together but don't talk about the night before.

Lisa and I hike in the morning before the sun gets too hot to another spring a couple of miles further up the trail. It is not as pretty as the one we camped at. Instead of nice concrete soaking pools, there is a muddy pool of warm water with rocks to sit on. We talked and had a great time. It is strange to see her with clothing on.

The sun got hotter, so we hiked back to the lower springs, where there was shade. We found a place on the lawn to sit and get out of the sun.

We saw John and Susan with the other couple that watched us last night. Susan waved, and I waved back. They walked over to us. Susan introduced the woman as Sally

"Hi! I just wanted to say high. You made our day last night. It was the most fun we had in years!" Sally told us

Lisa was puzzled, then realized the woman was saying she had watched us fuck the night before. She was suddenly timid and embarrassed. Even in the bright sun, she turned red.

They were standing while we sat on a towel. The way they stood, we were at eye level with the guy's dicks. While Sally spoke, I noticed her husband's dick start to get hard

"We had fun, too," Lisa admitted. "I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Her husband's erection was very hard now. So was mine as well as John's.

Susan suggests moving to the nearby Crystal pool. Other couples are in the tub, including Rebecca and some of her friends. When we join, it is pretty full. Lisa and I sit on the side of the tub and put our feet in. At least I wasn't still hard.

Sally tells the group. "Remember I told you about watching the couple have sex? This is them". She points to Lisa and me

We are embarrassed. "My god! Did you tell everyone?" Lisa said

"It's a good story! What else are we going to talk about?" Sally answered

"Wow! That is sexy!" One of the women said. "You are so courageous! How was it?"

"It was fun." She admitted. "We couldn't see out, so I knew someone might be watching, but I couldn't be sure. Also, I was very high on pot. It felt like I was floating. I could feel people watching us fuck. It was very intense."

Everyone chuckled. "Pot sex is the best!" Rebecca agreed

"Isn't this your first date? Didn't you guys just meet? Was that your first time together?" A different woman asked

"Yeah. We met online, but this is the first time we actually saw each other."

"New boyfriend sex! Even better! I am sorry I missed it. It sounds like quite a show". Rebecca said

Sally told them, "We spoke earlier, and Lisa wants to do it again."

"When?" Someone asked

"Well, we are leaving tomorrow, so it would have to be tonight."

gremlinpi
gremlinpi
249 Followers
12