First Date at a Nude Hot Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It might get a little crowded around your tent if everyone wants to watch," Susan observed

"Maybe do it out in the open!" One of the guys said

"I would feel weird seeing you watch us. It's better if I don't know for sure."

"You could wear a blindfold. I have a sleeping mask you could use." Rebecca suggested, helpfully

"We have an air mattress you could use." Someone else chipped in.

"That could work. We would need a flashlight or something so you could see. "

"Just use car headlights. One or two cars would light you up like a spotlight."

"I think I would need way more pot. I don't mind you watching, but I don't want it to turn into a gang bang. Also, I don't want anyone to take pictures or videos."

"No problem with that!" Everyone agreed

"How do you feel about it?" One woman asked me.

"I am just having an amazing first date," I answered. People laughed.

"I think he loves it. Look at how hard he is!" Rebecca pointed out.

The way I sat on the tub's edge, my erection was very conspicuous and pointed straight up in the air.

"Are all your first dates like this?" one guy asked Lisa

"No! I haven't had sex in months! Sort of making up for lost time." Lisa answered.

Lisa turned to me. "Can you stay sober and don't let anyone else fuck me? Even better, stay inside me and don't cum, like you did this morning. I don't mind giving people blowjobs while I am blindfolded, but don't let anyone else fuck me."

"Okay," I agreed. My erection was pointing at the sky.

"Can you really go that long? You look like you are ready to burst already." Rebecca observed.

"Only one way to find out." One of Rebecca's friends answered. "Does that mean if he does cum, we get a turn?" He asked.

"No, you don't!" His girlfriend answered. "Maybe there are some single guys here. But not you! You can just have a blowjob."

"What about the women?" One of the other women asks. "Do only guys get blowjobs, or can women get them, too?"

Lisa thought for a moment. "Men or women are okay. But I don't want to know who they are. I will be high and suck or lick anything someone puts in my mouth. You can cum in my mouth or on me. I love when guys cum on me."

The guys groaned when they heard that. Every guy there was hard.

People come and go from the hot tub, and more people find out about it. Some people give us a strange look and leave, but others are very interested. There are a few single guys who got very hard when they found out Lisa would let them cum in her mouth.

We walk back to our campsite with Susan and John to have an early light meal. Lisa and I stayed naked.

"How crazy do you think I am?" Lisa asked Susan

"Not crazy at all. I am kind of jealous. Just let us know what boundaries you don't want to cross."

"Hmmm. No pictures that will get put on the internet. I don't want to get raped. They can watch us have sex, but no one else." She looked at me. "No anal," she added.

I agreed

"Try not to get off. Just fuck me and stay hard. I just want a hard dick in me. You don't have to fuck me hard."

"What about other people? Can they touch you? You told guys they can use your mouth."

"Yeah. Other people can touch me. They can cum on me or in my mouth." She hesitated for a second, then added, "That goes for you and John too. Just don't tell me about it afterward. I don't want to know."

Susan smiled at John. "I think you just made John's day."

Both John and I were very erect. Again, I noticed he was pretty big.

Sally and her husband drove up in a pickup truck. They pulled out a queen-sized air mattress and plugged the inflator into the vehicle. I positioned my SUV on the other side, so the headlights illuminated the air mattress from both directions.

Susan and Sally gave Lisa some edibles. She took a much stronger dose than she had the night before. We had at least an hour to wait before they kicked in.

We meet other people at the volcano tub a short distance away. It was a big crowd, at least 25 people, most of whom we talked to earlier, plus a few more people we didn't know.

Susan and Sally led Lisa to each couple or single person and explained the rules to them. No pictures, stop means stop, touching is okay, but no anal, and only I got to use her pussy. It ended when I pulled out, but as long as I was inside her, both men and women could use her mouth

"So it will be over in basically two minutes," Rebecca commented

"Maybe, but I hope not," Susan answered

After they agreed, Susan got people to touch Lisa's breasts as she stood there to let them know it was okay to feel. Several people, both men, and women, sucked her nipple.

After they made the rounds, they brought Lisa back to me. She was starting to feel the edibles and was having trouble staying on her feet

"Are you still okay with this?"

"Too late to back out now!" She answered, "Plus, I am really horny from so many people touching me!"

Several people close by laughed when they heard her say that.

"The world is starting to spin, so if we are going to do this, we should probably do it now."

John and I helped her walk over to the mattress. I noticed that John was erect.

We turn on both cars and shine the light on Lisa lying on the mattress. She is very well-lit.

I walk over and join her on the air mattress. It is squishy under my knees. I kiss her and put my arm around her. I give her the blindfold, and she has trouble putting it on. I have to help her.

The car lights blind me. I know that there are people around us, but they are hard to make out. Maybe Lisa didn't need the blindfold after all.

We start to make out. Lisa feels my erection. I am aware of the crowd of people watching us. They make noise. Several are drinking beer. They cheer, and I hear Rebecca yell encouragement.

She gets down on her back, and I climb over her. We hear the crowd clap. She is soaking wet. I can tell she is enjoying this. As I fuck her, she slides back until her head is hanging off the edge of the air mattress

"Who wants her mouth first?" Rebecca asked the group. "Don't wait too long. He might not last long."

One of the single guys, a friend of Rebecca, steps up. He is already hard. He bats Lisa's face with it, and she opens her mouth and sucks on the tip. He groans. The audience cheers him on. The way her head hangs off the side of the mattress, he can slide his dick down her throat. Rebecca gives him a high five. It is very erotic.

I slowly fuck her while she sucks him. I have a front-row seat. He doesn't last long and cums in her mouth in about a minute. I can see his dick twitch in her mouth and her throat working to swallow his come.

After he pulls out of her mouth, she pulls me down for a big kiss!

I can taste the cum in her mouth. I don't know what to do, so I kiss her back. I hear the people around us cheer. Her mouth is open, and her mouth quests into mine. I realize that I am harder than before, like a steel bar.

She breaks the kiss, and someone else is there, a woman. The woman from the hot tub asked if women were okay. I guess she wanted her chance.

She straddled Lisa's head. I could see Lisa's tongue snake into her pussy. My head was level with her breast, and she pulled my head down to her nipple for a suck. She rode Lisa's face for a few minutes, pulling her nipples as her hips rocked back and forth. I watched her convulse in orgasm, then pull away.

Lisa kissed me again, and I could taste the woman on her lips.

Our friend John was next. He put his finger to his lips so I would not say anything. His dick was impressively large and thick. I was amazed he was able to get it down Lisa's throat.

My dick felt like a steel bar as I fucked her. I hoped I would be able to last.

Lisa kissed me with a mouthful of our friend's cum.

Rebecca had a turn. She was aggressive and pulled Lisa's nipples as she rode her mouth. She high-fived her friends.

Rebecca's husband was rough. He fucked her mouth with long strokes. He held it deep in her mouth when he came making Lisa choke on his cum.

After he finally finished twitching in her mouth, he pulled out, and Lisa gasped for breath. She kissed me with a mouthful, then asked me to flip over so she could be on top.

Lisa slowly road me, and the next guy climbed on the mattress so she could suck him. She had more control over the depth this way. She played with her breast and rubbed herself as she sucked him.

Susan was next. She straddled my head and pulled Lisa down to lick her. She rubbed her pussy against my nose and mouth as she did. I could taste her. She moved forward until my nose was in her ass. I reached out with my tongue and licked her ass while Lisa licked her pussy. I heard her gasp. She moaned when I pushed my tongue in deeper. Susan rode us for a few minutes until I felt her convulse. I could hear around us clapping. She didn't climb off immediately and rode me to another small climax before getting off.

Lisa kissed me with a lot of tongue. I don't know if she could taste Susan's ass, but I could smell and taste her pussy on Lisa's lips.

A guy was next. He straddled my head like Susan did. I didn't rim him, but his balls dragged across my nose. I could smell him. He came in Lisa's mouth, and it dripped on my face.

It got messy. Several guys jerked off to cum on Lisa's face, but it dripped down on my chest or face. Lisa got several shots on her breast and face.

Lisa rubbed herself and masturbated while she sucked them. I think she got off several times.

I didn't cum in her, and she kept riding me slowly while men and women had a turn with her. The surrounding crowd shrank. I guess people had their fill and drifted away, or maybe they wanted to go fuck in private.

Not everyone finished. Some guys and women wanted Lisa to suck them but pulled away without reaching a climax.

One guy rested his balls on my face and mouth while Lisa sucked him. I licked his balls. He pulled out of Lisa's mouth and put it in mine! I didn't know what to do, so I opened my mouth and tried to suck him. He leaned forward, and it pushed down my throat!

Lisa could tell what was going on. She couldn't see but felt around with her hands and knew his dick was down my mouth. I felt him twitch, and he pulled out and came over both of our faces. All I could smell was cum. Lisa kissed me again.

I rolled her over so I could fuck her from behind. This way, I could look around. Only a few people were still watching. Several more guys and a few women wanted service until, finally, there was no one left.

Our friend John was last. He had a second blowjob. I could see Susan standing next to him.

Susan whispered to Lisa that there was no one left.

Lisa asked me if I wanted to cum?

I rolled her onto her back. She was a mess with cum, and pussy juice covering her. After fucking so long, it was hard to reach climax, but I started pounding her hard and focused on the feeling, and I finally clenched and came.

A few people clapped, including John and Susan, Sally and her husband.

Lisa pulled off her mask, and we helped her to her feet. It was well after midnight. We had been at it for over 3 hours.

Lisa was exhausted and still a little high. Her breath smelled like cum and sex. We went back to our tent together and fell asleep.

We woke in the morning. The sun was rising, and we could hear Susan and John outside the tent. We were both covered in dried cum. Lisa is in my arms, and I can see she is awake.

"How do you feel?" I ask

"A little freaked out. I am so embarrassed."

"Feeling regret?"

"Yeah. Do you hate me?"

"No. It was a little weird, but I liked it"

She felt my erection poking her. She gripped it.

"You are hard? You didn't have your fill of me last night?"

"You turn me on."

"You are sweat." She kissed me, then unzipped the tent and climbed out. Still naked. I followed her out.

John and Susan were making breakfast.

"Morning!" Susan greeted her. "Have some coffee. The pancakes are almost ready. Figured you two would want a little private time before breakfast."

She shyly accepted the coffee. "Thanks. I am feeling a little embarrassed about last night."

"Don't worry about it. It's not like you will ever see any of these people again. They are all packing up and going home, wherever home is. You just gave them an interesting memory. No one is judging you and if they are, fuck them. It's not like the people here are the judgy type anyway."

"You know, you are right." She sniffed under her arm. "I think I need a shower. I feel cum dripping everywhere".

"It's fine. You can shower after breakfast."

We ate, then all four of us walked over to the shower and took turns getting soaped up. It felt good to be clean.

We walked by the wizard pool. Even this early in the morning, two couples were soaking. A woman called out from the tub, "You are a machine! They said you would last 2 minutes but dam! 3 hours! You can have my number any time!"

I waved back

Lisa laughed. "You are popular today! You should get her number!"

Susan wanted to walk down to the main area before they left. We went with them.

Some people were in the main pool, including Sally. People waved at us, greeted us with a friendly smile, and invited us into the pool.

"That worked out better than I expected last night," Sally said

"I am still a little embarrassed about it. Every time I see a guy, I wonder if I had their dick in my mouth and if I swallowed their cum"

"I think you had most of the dicks here in your mouth and some more than once," Sally answered. "A few of the pussys too."

"Yeah" Lisa turned a dark shade of red

The guys in the tub, including John and Sally's husband, grinned and got very erect.

We talked to a couple more people. Another woman offered me her number right in front of Lisa, and this time I took it. Then we walked back to the upper springs where our camp was and started taking it down. I was a little disappointed. I wanted to have sex with Lisa again before we left. We both stayed naked while we packed the car.

I got John's number in case I ever came back. We hugged our goodbyes. It felt good to hug Susan. I thought about how she squirmed with my tongue in her ass, held the hug a little longer, and got erect. I think everyone noticed. Lisa gave Susan and John each a long hug. It felt strange to get dressed and get in the car to leave.

We had a lot of time to talk on the way back

"That was amazing. Thank you for taking me."

"Feeling better about it?"

"Yeah. That was pretty kinky. Thank you for playing along. No regrets. So who did I suck off last night?"

"I thought you didn't want to know?"

"That was then. Now I want to know."

"Sally."

"Yeah. I figured Sally would. She seems like she has a freaky side. Who else?"

"John twice"

"John! Really? I knew it! Twice?" Susan let him?

"She got off on your mouth too."

"Oh my god! Susan!? Holly cow. I thought she was just being nice! What about Sally's husband?"

"Yep."

"Shit! Rebecca?"

"Yep. Rebecca seemed to get into it."

"Oh my god. I guess I should have expected that. What about Rebecca's husband and friends?"

"Her husband was pretty rough. I was afraid you would choke and want to stop."

"I sort of liked it! What about that first guy that watched us?"

"Him too"

"Damn. Did you suck off one of the guys?"

"Yeah,"

"What was that like? "

"New experience. Never tried it before. I wasn't sure what to do, and he pushed it right down my throat. "

"Did you like it?"

"Honestly? Yeah. It was kind of fun."

"Better than pussy?"

"No,"

"Good. I feel the same way about licking pussy. It is fun but not as good as dick."

"How do you feel now?"

"A little horny, actually,"

"Me too. I could pull over."

"I just got showered and cleaned off what must be 20 loads of cum. "

We drove for a while on the dirt road.

"Isn't this near where we stopped to pee on the way down?"

"Yeah. Someplace around here. "

"Actually, I need to go. Can we stop?"

I pulled over. Lisa grinned, stripped off her shorts, and squatted in the middle of the road. She did nothing to hide. I could see the stream pour out of her.

I had to pee too. Lisa wanted to aim, held my dick, and made swirl patterns in the middle of the road. There was no one else in sight.

I finished peeing, and she kept playing with it.

"Still horny?" She asked.

Lisa wanted me to fuck her from behind while she leaned against the front of the car. She told me we only had sex when people were watching, so we had to keep at it until a car drove by and saw us.

It was another 30 minutes before we saw the cloud of dust of an approaching car. I think Lisa came twice while we waited. It was another 10 minutes before the car got close.

"Are you sure you want them to see us?"

"Yeah. Keep going. Don't cum in me yet. "

It felt strange to keep fucking and not hide as we watched the car approach. They approached from the other side of our car so they wouldn't see us until they passed. They slowed when they came close and stopped next to us.

"Do you need any help? Oh..." The guy asked until he saw me plowing Lisa from behind with her breasts bouncing.

"No. We are fine." Lisa answered him. "Just taking a break."

I kept fucking her. I could see a woman in the passenger seat with her mouth open.

They watched for a long few seconds, then the driver asked, "Are you guys driving back from Saline Valley? Do you know how far we are from the road junction?"

I kept fucking Lisa. "Maybe 30 minutes. It's not well-marked. If you have a GPS, use that. You will see some tracks that go off to the left." I answered.

"Show him on the GPS," Lisa suggested.

I pulled out of Lisa, and with my dick still hard and wet, I got my phone and pulled up the map. I walked over to the guy's open window. Lisa leaned against the hood of the car and watched.

"Looks like you have about 10 miles to go". I showed him the map

"Can you show my wife? She is better with maps."

I walked over to the other side of the car, and the woman rolled down her window. She leered at my hard dick and pretended to look at the map when I showed her.

Lisa walked over to the guy's window and let him get a good look. "First time going to Saline?" She asked

"Yeah. We heard great things about it". The driver answered

"You will love it there. It is a magical place". Lisa answered

They thanked us and drove off. We waved and laughed.

She reached down and squeezed my dick. "Still want to get off? I want you to fuck my ass and cum there."

"I thought you didn't like anal."

"Just feeling in the mood. I want to do everything with you."

I licked her ass to get her lubed up. She moaned when I stuck my tongue in.

"Oh my god! I can see why Susan likes that!"

I had to enter her gently. More lube would have been better. She was tighter there and grunted

"Okay?"

"Yeah. Just try to cum fast."

I focused and worked myself over the edge and came in her ass

She was all smiles and got dressed. "Now I am all drippy again! Wish I had one of those showers."

We got back in the car and started driving again

"I have something I have to tell you." She said and didn't seem happy about it like it was something she was dreading

"What?"

"I can't see you again!"

"Why not? I thought you had a good time?"

"I did. That's not the problem."

"What is?"

"I am married."

"What?"

"I am married, and I am cheating on my husband."

"Fuck! Where does he think you are?"

"He thinks I am camping with some girlfriends."

"Well. Partially true. I could still see you."

"I know. Tempting. I am glad I came with you. Thank you for not chopping my body up and hiding it in the desert."

12