First Date Car Fun

Story Info
First date provides an experience I never expected!
4.3k words
4.55
15.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drive-In Theaters have been making a comeback lately, which reminds me of a great story from my early dating years! My earliest memory of the Drive-In was the big snack bar, all lit up with orange and white neon lights, offering a range of bad fast food. The pre-cooked cheeseburgers wrapped in shiny foil tasted like a million dollars to my little kid palate!

Our drive-in had a playground, too! We always fell asleep halfway through the first movie. I'm sure my parents didn't mind. Today its only a memory, a vacant grass lot along a freeway, gone since the mid 1970's. It reminds me of the Talking Heads song "Nothing but Flowers", with the lyrics "There was a shopping mall, now it's all covered with flowers".

Drive-in theaters were beginning to fade as I came of age, but with their wonderful memories imprinted on me as a kid growing up, they naturally became part of my dating repertoire once I got my driver's license. I took some dates to the drive-in, but within a few years, they were harder to find (the Drive-in's!) and as a dating option had lost their mojo to clubs and larger indoor theaters.

Being alone in a dark car with my date was a big attraction to me as a twenty-year-old! Of course, you had to be selective and give it some thought, since as a dating venue it made some girls uncomfortable, depending on how long you knew them or how adventurous they were!

As far as watching the movie, it was low fidelity crap, with crackly speakers and poor screen quality viewed through a foggy car windshield. Of course, we didn't go to watch a movie! In later years, the audio would be broadcast to a channel on the car radio, eliminating that clunky speaker attached to a side window. In 1976 that seemed like real high tech!

No one bothered you at the drive-in, surrounded by other cars, just far enough apart in the dark. You knew there wouldn't be someone pushing their face into your window to see what was going on. That was an unwritten rule! So enough about why I liked Drive-Ins, let's get to my story, which is a completely true, I might add!

I met Laura at a local bar one Monday night in mid-October. She was there with her sister and a friend from out-of-town. It was a discounted drink night, designed to attract Monday night business after the busy weekend. My friend Rick and I were just looking to run out for a drink or two and check the place out. It was only 20 minutes from where we lived. There were lots of bars and we hadn't tried this one yet, plus we were curious what the Monday night scene was all about.

The place was busy and as we walked in, I scanned the bar for a couple of open seats, my brain quickly calculating the best place to plop ourselves down based on the position of young women and the available seats near them. One of us could always stand! We sat down next to 3 young ladies, and I immediately began a conversation with a girl named Laura, who was sitting on my right. She was a very beautiful blonde, young and full of personality. She had a super classy look and air about her, or as the French say "je ne sais quoi" -- that certain something! My brain instantly gave me negative feedback, telling me she was out of my league, so move on!

We started talking about what we were drinking, an easy, carefree way to start a conversation with a stranger in a bar. As her two friends cast curious looks at Rick and I, we exchanged some quick introductions and continued our conversation. She was very well spoken and very nice.

I learned she was a college student who lived at home about 10 miles from the bar and was just out for a relaxing couple of hours with her sister and a friend who was visiting. We seemed to have a natural connection and our conversation flowed ever so easy. She tasted my drink and I tasted hers, which is always a good immediate indication that a new acquaintance doesn't find you completely repulsive! In my head, I was thinking about how nice this girl was and how I needed to adjust my approach This would never be a quick hit, one and done! No way!

Our talk was mostly superficial, but after 30 or 40 minutes I had enough experience to know she would probably give me her phone number. I knew that for most people, the chance of a connection happens in the first 30 seconds of meeting. Its something you can just feel or see in their eyes, an exchange of positive energy between two humans! She readily shared her phone number, which I wrote down and crumpled in my pocket. This wasn't like a weekend, and no one expected to be out all night.

I didn't plan to stay out late, since it was a work night, and I had no intention of drinking much. I never actually drank much, being mostly a 'two drink' kind of guy, interspaced with a coke or water. I told her I needed to go soon and that I would call her later in the week. We said our goodbyes and left them at the bar. I didn't kiss her goodbye or do anything memorable! As Rick and I headed across the parking lot to my car, we didn't even comment much about the night. My head started to think about work the next day.

Things were hectic in the week that followed. I had started a new job and was caught up in getting on board and learning expectations, etc. The following Tuesday I found the scrap of paper with Laura's number, thrown casually on my desk with some other things. My first thought was that I had waited too long to call. She probably wouldn't remember me or even remember going out Monday night over a week ago! What the heck, I had nothing to lose!

It was about 7:30 and I decided to call. A couple of rings and a woman answered. I introduced myself and asked to speak with Laura, bracing for a possible confusing response or wrong number! After a minute or so Laura picked up the phone, with that happy, classy voice that I remembered. She immediately recalled meeting me and was happy I called. We spoke about our week and what we thought of the bar. It was her mother who had answered the phone, since she lived with her parents. Not unusual for a college student, I thought.

I was so turned-on by her natural upbeat personality that I enjoyed talking as the time flew by. I don't normally enjoy phone calls longer than 3 minutes, but this conversation was joyful! Laura was a natural communicator, so she could probably go on for hours. It's so nice to talk with someone who seems to really like you! We decided to go out the following Friday night.

I was excited because Laura was such a sophisticated, yet nice person and what I considered super attractive! She was one of those girls that seemed almost too classy and beautiful to touch! My ego was going to be fed a large meal simply by going on a date with her and being in her presence! We spoke a little bit longer than decided to wrap things up. She was a natural talker, while I needed to work at keeping up a good conversation. I got her address, put it in my datebook (yeah, this was pre-cell phone, pre-GPS!). You had to put serious thought into finding your way to a dates house and make sure your paper maps covered where your date lived! That sounds so prehistoric, but that's the way it was!

The week flew by, and Friday night finally arrived. Her house was a half hour drive from my home. It was dark when I arrived at Laura's house, so I drove around her block to double check the address. Luckily, it was a housing development, so it was easy to find the address. I was driving a yellow 1972 Plymouth Duster 340 with black stripes. The Duster was a minor muscle car of the early 1970s that had a version with a 340 cubic inch V8 engine. My car was an automatic with a white faux leather interior. It was a fun car for me, but not a real motorhead's car. I knew a little about cars from working part time at a service station in high school but wasn't a mechanic. I pulled up to a double concrete driveway, already occupied by several cars, so I parked along the curb, got myself together and headed for her door. Show time!

I rang the doorbell and her mother appeared, an overly exuberant woman of about 50. She had a big smile, letting me in as I introduced myself and we exchanged greetings. There was a house full of people, which is not my favorite way to meet someone for the first time. Of course, they weren't there to meet me. It was only a coincidence that her grandparents were visiting from New York. They had driven down the day before and were staying over for a couple of days. There was a bratty little sister of 9, her mom, dad, and the grandparents.

After a few minutes, Laura came down from upstairs looking truly stunning. I was dressed well myself that night, enough to draw praise from her mom, which was always a nice thing. Laura wore a nice casual dress, dark stockings, and white sweater top, covering a kind of halter top. Frankly, it took my breath away. It was very sexy, but somehow pulled off in a conservative manner. She could have been going to teach a Sunday School class! Most of my other dates wore jeans and sexy tops. I really liked her look, though.

There was the typical small talk that comes with a young man meeting a family for the first time. Where do you live, what do you do, are you going to school, etc. It's like reviewing your life in 5 minutes, before heading out the door! The energy was right, and I seemed to mesh well with everyone. After meeting her grandparents and awkwardly explaining that I didn't know where we were going, Laura and I headed out.

I found out later that her mother had discretely went outside and took down my license plate number! We walked across her front lawn, down her driveway to my car, as we discussed what we were going to do. We decided to stop for a drink and appetizer than head to a movie. There was a new tavern inside a local mall that had live music and good food, so we decided to try it out. As I drove, we talked about our day and started to delve into more details about our actual lives. There isn't much you really know about someone before heading out on a first date unless it's a prior acquaintance, so there is lots of information to cover. The basics came first, as we discussed family, friends, jobs, school, etc. Laura was such a good conversationalist that talking flowed easily and was fun.

We arrived at the bar, parked, and went in. It was busy and noisy, but a fun and vibrant atmosphere. We were seated at a small table near the bar. A disco cover band was playing loudly. They were good and although I was a rock guy, I enjoyed their show. I ordered a ginger brandy and 7-Up, my go to drink back then. Later in life, I became a dedicated California Pinot Noir drinker. It seems odd now that I would ever drink ginger brandy. Laura ordered a glass of Chardonnay. There were no questions about her age. The legal drinking age was 18 for a few years in our state at that time and Laura looked mature for her age.

Having a meaningful conversation in a loud bar with music is tough! We squeezed in our words between songs and smiled a lot! She seemed to be enjoying herself though. I found out she was really interested in becoming a runway model and was looking into several Manhattan modeling schools. She had the looks and the personality, so I thought it was probably a good idea. She told me she thought about becoming an airline stewardess too, but her father said it would be like a waitress in the sky and had discouraged her. She was disappointed with that feedback, but he was a chemical engineer who looked at career prospects with a completely different view than her.

I was working full time while finishing up my bachelor's degree at a local university. After 45 minutes or so we decided to head out and check out a local Drive-In-Theater. It was a cool autumn night, but not too cold. Perfect weather for sitting in a car and becoming cozy! One of the convenient things about the Drive-in was a long show time with multiple features, so it didn't matter too much if you were late. We finished our drinks and I paid the check as we waited for a break in the music and slipped out into the crisp evening air.

As we got settled into the car, I decided it was a good time to make my first move and leaned over to kiss her as I gently caressed her arm. I wasn't totally sure how this would go, since Laura struck me as both adventurous, yet conservative at the same time. Lucky for me, all stress was eliminated because she was so natural and gracefully accepted my first advance and kissed back in manner that let me know she was definitely not put off by it. There was something about her slow, lingering kiss that really gave me a good feeling. I could finally breathe a sigh of relief! I considered myself to be an experienced guy for my age, but the 'first kiss' moment always incited a little panic in me!

Laura and I continued chatting as I drove, and she searched the dial for her favorite music. Our personalities were meshing well, which was a good sign. Silence is never good on a first date! Proud of breaking the first kiss barrier, I drove on as we chatted happily. Laura's natural, easy-going personality showed as she sang along to her favorite songs and we chatted in a stream of consciousness manner, anxious to learn as much about each other as possible in the shortest amount of time. After the short 15-minute drive, we pulled into the drive-in, paid at the gate, and started looking for a spot. It was a Saturday night, so the place was full.

I found a spot towards the back section and pulled in, carefully positioning my car next to the speaker, adjusting the window and getting things set up. Now we were set and ready to relax. The only problem was my car had a center console and shifter which was forming a barrier to us getting cozy. We were being unnaturally separated by automotive steel and plastic! I had an idea, and asked Laura if she would mind moving to the back seat, for much more comfort and room. My front bucket seats would fold forward, giving us a good view and a full rear seat to stretch out on.

I was a proud car owner and kept my vehicle pristinely clean. My monthly car payment sucked up a big portion of my income, but I loved cars and worked hard to keep it perfect. The white faux leather required constant upkeep but looked nice. She was agreeable and thought it was a good idea as well. We took turns twisting ourselves into the back, without opening the doors and getting out. I moved the front seats to the maximum forward position, so we now had a nice, roomy but cozy space in the back seat.

We leaned back, got comfortable and settled in to watch the movie and enjoy each other's company. I put my arm around Laura's shoulders as we sort of crouched down and pressed our bodies next to one another. That first body to body physical contact felt so nice and so erotic, even though we were both fully dressed. There something about the first touches in a new relationship that makes it all so exciting! I could tell she was comfortable with me, and things were going well.

Don't screw this up, my internal voice said! Take it easy and move this along carefully. I was really enamored by Laura and if getting close to her took time and many small increments, I was OK with it. I rubbed her shoulders at we sat and kissed the side of her head. Her hair smelled beautiful and gave me such a rush. There is something about pressing your face into a woman's beautiful, clean, hair that touches a nerve deep within me. I'm sure most men would agree with that.

After a little while Laura took her white sweater off. It wasn't warm but sitting in a car can get a little stuffy with body heat. With her sweater off, her tank top really highlighted her beautiful breasts and curvy body. Calm down, I told myself. You must be cool! To this day, I can't recall the title or a single moment of the movie we saw! My brain was 100% occupied with Laura, even though my eyes were looking at the screen at times! I continued to gently kiss and caress Laura, but in a measured and careful way, trying my best to control my instincts and not to overwhelm her.

As a guy, you can sense that moment when things really start to get heated, and it looked like we were approaching it! Over the next few minutes, I began to ever so gently slide my hand along her silky stockings, under her dress and along her inner thigh area. I've always been a sucker for the feeling of my hand gliding over a stocking covered thigh. It gives me chills! I was treading very cautiously, on high alert for any sign of discomfort on her part or a signal to back off.

I knew this could make or break the relationship. I was never super aggressive on a date. I practiced 'no means no' before it was fashionable! I always wanted a girl's complete buy-in for me to be satisfied! Laura seemed comfortable and happy, so I pressed ahead. I rubbed her inner thighs gently for about 10 minutes and finally gathered up enough courage to pull her panty hose down. Her shoes were already off, so she cooperated and pulled them off with me, smiling and saying how much more comfortable she now was. It caused a micro-second of confusion in me as I thought, well, maybe she just wants to be comfortable, and this has nothing to do with sexuality! That took a lot of mental energy on my part, so I sat back next to her, touching her gently.

The conversation trailed off, as we just sat there and enjoyed being physically close. I reached over and lifted her shirt up a bit, then started rubbing her lower belly in easy circular motions. Her soft skin felt so nice, I thought I could do this all night. Time seemed to be frozen, and I no longer even knew how long we'd been there. It also began to cause a seriously hard erection in me, which I squirmed around to keep under control! I slid my hand down and felt her close shaven pubic hair at the very top of her vagina.

This was, of course, a major escalation! The hair was so soft, like close shaved cotton. I ever so carefully started moving my hand in a slow circular motion, feeling the outside of her vagina. After a few minutes, I slowly pushed two of my fingers inside of her a little They glided in easily and I felt a wonderful warm soaking wet sensation, knowing full well she was really into this. She pushed back a little, saying, "let's just watch the movie". As a really nice girl, I think it was something automatic she had to say, as if she was required to say it, but didn't mean it! Her deep sensual breathing and incredible vaginal wetness told me otherwise! Her body movements told me to charge on! Laura's vagina was literally soaking wet! This was making me crazy! I continued to rub and moved two of my fingers in and out of her, gently penetrating her, in and out, over the next few minutes. She couldn't help her reactions and it was very obvious she found it pleasurable, as she made soft little moans with each push and pull of my fingers.

I decided to go for a bigger moment, considering how well things were going now. As I was kissing Laura on the mouth, which she seemed to enjoy greatly, I gently swung her body onto the seat and pushed her back to lie down. Laura didn't give any negative feedback as she fell back softly, arms over her head. I pulled up her dress and gently removed her little black silky panties, sliding them down her legs and tossing them on the floor. I moved her thighs apart, revealing the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, with artfully shaven blonde pubic hair and skin that was just so pink and pure.

I just sat and stared in amazement! At that moment I thought that a painting of her pussy could be hung in an art museum. Laura laid back with her eyes shut, seemingly completely at ease and relaxed. I moved my head down and began gently kissing the inside of her thighs, moving up to licking the top of her vagina. I remember well the first time I went down on a girl and her advice to me. Take it slow and do it like little cat licks! That advice has stuck with me and served me well! I licked her slowly, in measured even strokes for about 10 minutes. I was in my glory! Laura's response told me all I needed to know. She moaned quietly and pushed her vagina into my mouth in response to each of my careful licks.

12