First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
First date for Sabine with Mistress Hannah and her slave.
6.3k words
4.6
1.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting behind the driver's seat, Hannah sits next to you while Theo, after closing the door, walks around the car and sits in the driver's seat. The right front seat is positioned all the way forward so that Hannah can easily stretch out her legs. There's a bag on the floor, you feel Hannah's hand between your legs.

- spreads your legs!

She whispers to you. You obey, her hand slips between your thighs and she approaches your sex, shivers run down your back, one of her fingers slips between your wet lips, you are very excited. Her finger withdraws, her hand comes out from under your dress, you see Hannah bring the wet finger to her lips, sucking on it as she looks into your eyes. You have one more shiver. She smiles at you and gives you a wink.

Then Hannah bends down and opens the bag near her feet, she puts her hand in and searches for something then comes out holding two leather straps in her fist. She comes closer to you and puts a strap between your shoulders and arms, your wrists are tied, Hannah tightens the belt just below your elbows and tightens tightly, you feel the muscles of your shoulders forced inwards. Then the second strap is tightened halfway up your arm. This one is also very narrow. It excites you.

Meanwhile Theo has started driving, Hannah takes another thing from the bag: a 5 inch roll of black saran wrap. She begins to wrap your head, begins to cover your gagged mouth, chin, nose making many turns so that the film adheres perfectly to your face and head then goes up and covers your eyes, only the nostrils are left uncovered. You feel like your head is all wrapped up and your eyes are closed but she continues to wrap yards and yards of film on your head, now she also wraps it around your neck, you feel your neck tightening, breathing is more difficult and your excitement grows while Hannah continues to bandage your head. In practice she created a half centimeter thickness of film. When she finishes you feel her hands pressing and caressing your head which has become a smooth, shiny and black sphere. Then you hear her voice:

- How is it going? Everything OK?

You lower your head in agreement

- you can't use a safe word but when you want to stop everything just start opening and closing the fist of your right hand. Okay?

You lower your head to show that you understand.

Hannah immediately takes your neck in her hands and squeezes, you have a moment of panic when you stop breathing, she pulls you towards her, you don't resist and slowly fall onto the seat.

Your head wrapped in a cocoon rests on Hannah's thighs who caresses you and then stretches her arm over the end of your dress, you are lying on your right side, then she pulls the fabric so as to reveal all your thighs and continues until your breasts are exposed, you feel her hand squeezing one of your breasts then she helps you turn over so that you are lying on your back with your arms crushed by the weight of your body.

You are disorientated and embarrassed about your exposed nudity even though you seem to remember that the car windows are tinted.

- open! Your legs must always be open

You hear Hannah's stern voice followed immediately by a slap on the inside of your right thigh. You spread your legs, or rather you open them wide because you join the soles of your feet by bending your legs, the frog position. Now you are totally vulnerable, you breathe slowly through the small space left for your nostrils. Hannah's hand discovers your breasts, she caresses you, a light touch that brush the areolas and nipples that harden with each touch, your sex is swollen and wet.

Hannah runs her hand over your belly, you shiver as she gets closer to your sex, her fingers reach your pussy, your shaved bush and cover your pubis..... You hold your breath as her finger slips between your lips and penetrates you, you lift your pelvis to feel her even deeper but Hannah, smiling, removes her finger and at the same time forcefully pushes your belly down then closes her fingers and squeezes your sex, she grabs and squeezes your lips and makes you moan. A moan muffled by the scarf that fills your mouth. Then she slowly releases her grip and starts rubbing and massaging your clit. You lift and move your pubis to accommodate the pleasure that grows inside you and takes possession of your body, continuing to masturbate Hannah lowers her head to your left breast and takes your nipple between her lips, shivers run all over her your skin, your breathing becomes more labored as you swing your pelvis and open your bent legs obscenely. You are at the limit, on the verge of orgasm but suddenly Hannah raises her hand and at the same time her teeth bites your nipple which until now she had sucked and kissed. The pang of pain makes you whimper and lean your head back against Hannah's thighs.

- seeing you and hearing you moan makes my pussy hot.

You hear Hannah whispering in your ear. Then you hear her harshly tell Theo to go home.

You cannot see her right hand reach into the bag and take some leather straps but you notice that she begins to wrap a rope at the base of your right breast and continues to make at least 7 or 8 turns, tightening it and then knotting the end. Then she repeats the same with the left breast. Your tits are tense and hypersensitive, Hannah squeezes them with her hands and screws them making you moan, your pussy is soaked, the pain caused by the position, your arms tied behind your back and your tits tied everything is overwhelmed by excitement.

When Hannah leaves your tits you are sorry, she covers your bound boobs pwith the bra that had been pulled down, then she also pulls down your dress and tells you to sit down.

She helps you sit up, you are overstimulated and breathing quickly. Finally the car stops. Your tension increases.

After about two minutes of silence Theo goes down to open the door for his Mistress then helps you get out, one of his hands on your back guiding you while you walk blindly towards an unknown destination.

You hear a door open and enter a warmer room, the only noise is your footsteps on the floor.

- there are steps, be careful!

Hannah's voice warns you, at a certain point Theo stops you, you stretch out a foot, you don't know if you have to go up or down a ladder. The toe of your right foot doesn't find anything so you put it down and realize you have to get off. This sends a shiver down your spine.

Some kind of Dungeon? 10, 11 12 steps then you reach the floor, a new door opens and the hand invites you to walk and then makes you stop. You can't see Hannah ordering Theo to undress with a look as she approaches you and begins to remove the straps that lock your arms behind your back and the scarf that binds your wrists. Your neck muscles, back and arms finally have relief, you move your neck and arms to reactivate the blood circulation but Hannah's voice immediately stops you:

- undress, just keep your boots on.

You lift your dress and start undressing, when you take your head off you take the opportunity to touch the bandage that tightly wraps your head and neck: it is smooth and thick. You almost regret not being able to see yourself, secretly you hope that Hannah will take some photos and then show them to you. When you take off your bra you touch your bound breasts: they are hyper sensitive.

- hands behind your back.

Hannah's order is peremptory, you obey and she immediately joins and ties your arms with leather straps, just above and below the elbows, at the wrists, under the armpits and then continues with 4 other straps which she always tightens to the maximum. Meanwhile Theo, who you can't see, is naked on his knees a couple of meters in front of you with his hands behind his head and watching you, with his cock locked in the metal cage.

After blocking your arms Hannah hugs you from behind and squeezes your tits tightly, your pussy has become swollen and wet again.

It's only an instant because she moves away again, takes a rope and comes back towards you: she wraps the rope around your neck 4 times, tightens you and makes it harder for you to breathe, with a knot she makes sure that the pressure remains constant then she inserts the other end of the rope to a ring placed half a meter above your head and begins to pull. You feel like you're hanging yourself, you feel the rope tighten around your neck and pull upwards, you lift your heels and stand on the balls of your feet and it's exactly what Hannah was waiting for: she knots the rope so that you are forced to remain tiptoeing. You start a kind of dance on the tips of your boots. You hear footsteps moving away, a panic attack! You are in a precarious and insecure position hanging by your neck, shifting the weight of your body from the tip of one foot to the other always with the fear of losing your balance and falling and remaining hanging, hanging. The breathing made difficult by the rope that Hannah wrapped around your neck has become even more critical and tiring due to the fear that overwhelms you.

Without your knowledge Theo is checking you out: naked, kneeling, hands behind his head and in total silence he watches you excitedly.

Endless minutes pass until you hear footsteps on the floor approaching again. Hannah has stripped down to just her boots and long soft black leather gloves that reach above her elbow and she walks towards you. Your head is lifted upwards forced by the rope, you shift your weight from one foot to the other every few seconds and your body is a bundle of pain. Hannah leans on your left side and hugs you with her right arm which holds you by the side and makes you lean on her, she supports you and relieves the tension of the rope you are hanging from, you lean on her and breathe more easily, his left gloved hand caresses your abdomen as he whispers:

- calm down! You were good.

Her hand comes down to your sex and spreads your lips, only then do you realize how wet you are.

- you seem to really enjoy being strangled.

Hannah tells you, starting to masturbate you, one of her gloved fingers penetrates you while the palm of her hand massages your sex and clit, shakes of pleasure start from your sex running along your back and explode in your head, you remain balanced on a single foot as you spread your other leg to allow Hannah to penetrate you deeper, you move your hips frantically following the hand that is masturbating you until you moan, despite the gag, and come. Your legs no longer support you and you let go but are grabbed by Theo who had approached in the meantime. He takes you into her arms as Hannah undoes the knot you're hanging from.

You think you lost consciousness for a few seconds as Theo gently places you on a padded bench, your arms still tied tightly behind your back. Hannah removes the rope from your neck then takes some scissors and begins to cut the layer of film of saran wrap around your head, slowly and carefully. Meanwhile Theo kneels between your legs, spreads them and rests them on his shoulders. You feel his hands grasping your buttocks and effortlessly lifting your pelvis: a shock runs through your body when you feel his tongue sliding between your buttocks on your arse and rising to your sex, your soaked and swollen sex, the tip of his tongue slides between your small and large lips collecting your juices. Your excitement grows and grows as Hannah finishes removing the thick layer of film that covers and imprisons your head: you finally feel the fresh air on your sweaty face, you open your eyes after over an hour of blindness. Hannah's smiling face is above you.

- Welcome to my home, to my playroom.

She tells you as she begins to remove the gagging scarf from your mouth. You turn your gaze where you can, you see a large dark room, many mirrors but Theo's tongue digging into your pussy and Hannah taking your face in her hands and lowering herself until her lips touch yours, you part your lips and return her kiss. She kisses you passionately, her tongue explores your mouth and plays with your.

You are tied up, she holds your head still while Theo grabs your pelvis and two tongues explore and penetrate your mouth and pussy, you start to pant and push your pubis against Theo's mouth to feel his tongue even further inside you, Hannah notices and stops kissing you and still holding your head still, she looks at you and.....:

- Yes. You can come, my slave is particularly skilled with her tongue, I have trained him well. I use it every day.

She tells you before kneeling on the bench, her knees on either side of your head and then choking you. She suffocates you with her sex. You come immediately. You shake your pubis violently on Theo's face and your juices fill his mouth, he continues to lap your sex while you have stuck your tongue in the Mistress' pussy and are collecting her juices, more and more copious.

Hannah allows you to breathe from time to time by lifting her pelvis just enough to let some air filter into your mouth and nose and then sitting back down with all her weight. After your orgasm Theo grabs your legs and bends them over your chest, wide open, Hannah takes your ankles and blocks your legs. You are wide open and feel absolutely vulnerable.

But now your thoughts are focused on breathing and licking.

Hannah starts rubbing herself on your face and leaning on your tits squeezing them with her hands, you gasp for air as she increases the pressure on your face. Theo has started using his mouth on your sex again: now his lips are closed on your clit and he sucks it.

You feel Hannah's nails squeezing your tits as her sigh turns into a moan announcing her orgasm. His juices filling your mouth and flooding your face when finally she comes.

After a few moments Hannah stands up and you can breathe but Theo's tongue has started to explore your ass while Hannah still has your ankles locked and your legs spread.

His hands squeeze your ass cheeks while his thumbs are on either side of your little hole and spread it so he can stick his tongue in your ass while his nose penetrates your pussy.

Hannah spreads your legs even further and bends over your face and whispers in your ear:

- you like to feel something in your ass. Right? Or do you want something bigger?

You don't answer but you moan because the action of the tongue, of the thumbs that caress and widen your sphincter and of the nose in your pussy drive you crazy and in fact you start to shake your hips and another orgasm explodes in your sex and in your head.

While you are semi-conscious after the orgasm Hannah removes the metal cage that imprisons her cock then Theo takes two ropes and approaches you taking out the leather gloves..

- tie those tits tighter.

You hear the Mistress's order and shiver seeing your tits already tied tightly already for some time.

Theo takes no pity and wraps the rope three times around your left breast, squeezing it and then blocking it with a knot; then he repeats the same thing with the right breast. Your breasts look like two tense balloons about to burst. The ropes that tie your boobs have a three-foot end that goes down to the floor.

You see Theo approaching with two bulky metal weights and tying them to each end. You don't have time to wonder the purpose of the weights when Hannah and Theo remove your boots and they place thick leather anklets on your feet and then a spreader bar that joins the two anklets. You watch the preparation until the Mistress lowers a wire rope from a ring hanging from the ceiling with a remote control. The rope has a musket that she clips onto the metal bar. Now the rope starts to go up and lift the bar.

While you watch you don't notice Theo grabbing your head and pushing his cock into your mouth forcefully, one hand tightens your neck while the other grabs your hair, he starts fucking your mouth and you welcome it despite his grip on your neck almost strangles you. Maybe that's why you're wet again between your wide open thighs, your pussy it's hot. Meanwhile, the rope lifts your legs and then your butt your back lifts off the bench until you are resting only on the cervical part of your back and your head.

Theo still holds you by the neck and hair as you lift yourself off the bench, his cock still hard in your mouth and throat. Now you are suspended by your ankles but the rope continues to rise and lift you until the two weights attached to your boobs come off the floor and swing in the air, hanging from your boobs which you feel being pulled downwards. Finally the rope stops and Theo steps back removing his cock from your mouth. You swing as your arms tied behind your back are pulled down by gravity and away from your back.

Theo moves away the bench you were lying on and deliberately touches the ropes that suspend the metal weights which move and oscillate making your breasts suffer from being crushed.

Hannah approaches with a leather belt, stops in front of you, your head is between her legs, her black leather boots; she passes, with the help of her slave, the belt behind your tied arms and then tightens the buckle firmly on your belly in order to keep your arms locked to your body and at the same time make it more difficult for you to breathe. Lastly she puts a 3 inch high leather collar with 4 buckles at your neck and she closes it tightly. Now breathing for you is a demanding action, no longer something natural but this increases your excitement.

They let you swing for a few minutes with the weights hanging from your tits then they both come closer, from your reverse view you see that they are both holding a whip with 15 inch long leather strips. Hannah is in front of you and swings the whip in front of your face, you can smell the leather of the whip and her boots, she brings it closer and the leather strips touches your face, it's soft leather.

- it's excellent soft leather - she tells you - as promised if you have some marks in one day everything will disappear. Don't worry, it's not a bad whip... of course if the blows become many.....

The words are interrupted, leaving you with a subtle disturbance but you don't have time to imagine anything because Theo hits your hip with a first lash, more than the pain it's the surprise that makes you let out a little cry, immediately a second lash on the opposite side of your hips. Hannah lifts one of her feet then she places the sole of her boot on your left tit and pushes. She pushes hard, drawing another moan from you, a push that makes you sway, the weights attached to your tits begin to swing as well, Theo in turn hitting a weight with her foot. As you swing they both start hitting you: legs, thighs, hips and butt. More than the pain from the whiplash, it is the pain in the breasts that torments also because Hannah and Theo continue to swing the weights in different directions. Now Hannah starts hitting your chest repeatedly, your tits squeezed and stretched and distorted by the unpredictable swings of the weights. The blows on your tied tits are painful and cause you to moan constantly but the pain is bearable and you are incredibly aroused: hanging upside down, tied up, tortured and whipped is beyond what you imagined when you agreed to the date but you like it and also Hannah realizes this and increases the force with which she hits your breasts. Dozens of shots, you lose count and are overwhelmed by the kaleidoscope of arousal, sensations, emotions and cravings that swirl in your head.

Hannah pulls away as Theo now hits the inside of your open thighs, closer and closer to your sex. Hannah comes back with a Hitachi in her hand and brings it closer to your sex, you feel the vibrating object touching your swollen and wet lips, she slides it over your slit which automatically, instinctively opens to welcome it but she brings it down onto yours clit and places it down. A shiver runs through your entire body and breaks your already labored breathing, but that's not all!

12