First Date Goes Well

Story Info
A couple meet for drinks and things spontaneously escalate.
1.1k words
3.69
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it was her instantly as he saw approaching from the other side of the street. This was their first date and the first time meeting in person; but she was exactly as he had expected.

Her shoulder length blonde hair blew in the light wind as she approached, wearing a long black dress that was low cut at the front.

"Hi there" he said shyly.

She kisses him on the cheek in greeting.

"Follow me" she said, "I know the perfect place."

She grasped his hand and led him down the street and into a small, intimate bar. Heading towards a dimly lit booth to the rear of the room, she flashed a mischievous smile back at him as if she had somehow known that he had taken the opportunity to admire how well her dress hugged her figure as she walked ahead.

"I love it back here. It feels like we have the entire place to ourselves." She said.

Sitting beside each other on the booth's bench seat, her hand rested on his upper thigh as she looked up at his face while they talked.

"Your eyes..." she breathed.

He blushed, but leaned a little closer and took her hand, intertwining their fingers. His eyes flicked from her bright blue eyes to her full red lips and back.

They lean forward in unison and their lips meet softly as they kiss for the first time. His initial awareness and self consciousness fading away, his hand on her thigh, the other grasping at her hair as he holds the back of her head to ensure the kiss continues.

Suddenly, he remembers where they are and pulls away.

"Wow" he whispers.

She looks down demurely, but her hand edges further up his thigh, feeling his hardness through his jeans and smiling to herself.

"Finish your drink." She instructs him "let's get out of here. My place is just around the corner."

He stands up and takes her hand. This time he's leading and taking control.

They walk briskly through the streets, both excited in anticipation of what's to come.

Impatient, he stops suddenly as they cut through an alley just a few streets away from their destination. One of his hands still held in hers, the other gently pushes her shoulder until her back is up against the wall.

She gasps and grins, taken by surprise at his sudden passion and intensity. Again they kiss and it quickly becomes heated. His hand explores her body, following the curve of her breasts, down her waist, round her hip.

Her hand again feels his thick hardness through his jeans as she bites his ear and says, "I'm so turned on, I can't wait much longer. Let's hurry on to mine."

She giggles as they start to run along the street hand in hand, flashing him a suggestive smile and a naughty look in her eye as she drops his hand for a second to get her keys from her bag. As she fumbles with the lock, rushing, he brushes her blond hair to the side and kisses the back of her neck. She moans under her breath and turns to kiss him as she opens the door and pulls them both inside.

Once inside, she firmly pushes him back against the inside of the door, shutting it behind them in the process. Her hands move up his chest and around the back of his head to pull him closer for a lingering kiss.

"You're gorgeous" she whispers.

He smiles self consciously but is quickly distracted as she unbuttons his shirt and starts loosening his belt. With his shirt hanging open and his belt undone, she unzips him and tugs his trousers and underwear down and in the same movement drops to her knees.

Looking up at him with her blue eyes, she maintains eye contact as she runs her tongue up the underside of his penis right to the tip, before taking all of him into her mouth.

"That feels incredible" he says as he feels her lips slide up and down him while her tongue strokes from inside her mouth.

He places his hands on her head and grips into her hair as he loses himself in the sensation of her hand teasing his balls.

She slowly lifts her head and looks up at him again while she slowly caresses him saying, "I want you to fuck me."

To this he reacts by taking control. He takes her hand and helps her to her feet before kissing her firmly and exploring her body with his hand. Feeling over her breasts and down her stomach he rubs her through her long dress. While still kissing her passionately he lifts her dress to her waist and she slides her knickers down to her mid thighs.

"I'm so wet" she tells him as she turns away from him, bending at the waist and leaning against the wall. Her firm bum nudges his hard penis and he takes a second to appreciate how inviting she looks before slowly sliding himself into her from behind.

They both moan in unison as he slowly enters her fully. Again the fingers of his left hand entwines with her hair resting on her upper back while his right grips her hip as he pulls himself all the way out of her before entering again harder.

"Keep doing it like that" she begs him breathlessly, so he continues to fuck her harder as she braces herself with her forearms against the wall, her dress bunch up around her hips and her knickers still part way down her thighs.

She pushes herself back into him and as they find a rhythm her breathing quickens and the sound of their bodies slapping together echoes. He reaches round with his hard to first squeeze her breasts and then slides his hand down her stomach to rub his finger against her clit as he continues to thrust from behind.

"Fuck, I'm so close" she breathes.

"Me too" he replies as their pace quickens and her moans get louder.

He feels her clench more tightly around him as she reaches back to grip his forearm, arching her back up and towards him. He feels himself tighten and he pushes inside her deeply one final time as they both let out a cry of pleasure simultaneously.

As their orgasms subside, he pulls himself out of her and together they sit down on the floor, her head resting comfortably on his shoulder and their hands help, fingers intertwined.

He kisses the top of her head and says "that was an incredible first date".