First Date Night with Bruce

Story Info
My first date with Laura's dad, Bruce.
7.3k words
4.41
7.8k
6
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our original plans for our first Friday Date Night was to go to Topgolf. However, the weather was rainy, windy, and cooler. Bruce called me on Friday afternoon with a change of plans. Instead of a golfing experience, we would be going bowling. He asked me to still wear the same attire as for Topgolf. A short sundress, sandals, and a thong. I would need to bring some socks to wear with the rental shoes.

I had planned to go to the salon to have my nails done with golf designs, so I quickly called my usual nail technician. Seems she has a wide collection of decals including several with a bowling theme. I told her to pick out the cutest design and I would be there at 2pm for my appointment.

Before I left for my nail appointment, I laid out my sundress, thong, and sandals on the bed. Hubby noticed and complimented me on my choice. I told him about the change-in-plans to bowling. He suggested a nearby bowling alley with a slightly upscale bar/grill. Further, he suggested a restaurant that was near the bowling alley, Little Miss BBQ. I thought that was a great idea as I was craving some good ribs. I thanked him and gave him a big hug. We exchanged a few kisses. He gave me a pat on my ass and said, "I have one more suggestion for your bowling attire."

He went into our closet and retrieved our box of sex toys. Rummaging through it, he removed a small black velvet bag. Inside was my stainless steel 'bowling pin' shaped butt plug. I had totally forgotten about it. I reassured him that Bruce would love for me to wear it. Since I would be staying overnight at Bruce's place, I asked hubby, "While I am gone at my appointments, can you pack my small overnight bag?" He was more than happy to do so.

My appointments went smoothly and my hair and nails were lovely. When I got home, I took a bubble bath and shaved my legs and pussy smooth. I applied some scented body lotion. I did my make-up with slightly more eye make-up and pink lipstick. I added small dangle earrings and a matching choker-style necklace. After dressing, I checked myself out in the closet door's full-length mirror. I liked the reflection that I saw and so did hubby. Since he would not be a participant or even a voyeur tonight, I could sense a little jealousy. So I assured him, "I assume you will reclaim me tomorrow with a 'nooner'?" He smiled and hugged me.

At exactly 5:30pm, the bell rang, Bruce was here. I met him at the front door with my overnight bag and off we went. Bruce was driving a Land Rover Defender, so he had a nice view as he opened the passenger side door and I slid in. Of course, I was deliberate and flirtatious...letting my dress ride up...giving him a clear view of my lacey pink thong. I hadn't inserted my butt plug, but planned to do so at the bowling alley.

I gave him directions to the restaurant, which he didn't need, since he had programmed it into his large screen GPS. He asked the name of the bowling alley and added it, too. I was impressed. The interior was luxurious and the leather seats felt nice on my thighs. In fact, it was so nice that I pulled my dress up and sat bareass on the seat. Bruce watched me the whole time and playing the smart ass, said, "Should I turn on the air conditioning for the seat? With a hot ass like yours...a little cooling might help before we get to the restaurant." I told him to just drive, I would let him know when I got overheated.

At the restaurant, we built and shared a platter of ribs, sliced brisket, pulled pork, and a house sausage. Had sides of potato salad, cole slaw, and plain white bread. As I was eating, Bruce smiled and commented, "Lily, It is so sexy to watch you eating with your fingers. Your nails are so cute. I love how you pay such attention to every fashion detail. I find it so sensual, even animalistic!"

After licking some BBQ sauce from my fingers, I responded, "Should I take animalistic as a compliment?"

"Yes for sure, I mean in a sexual sense...so unlike my wife. She was so proper even in eating habits. Oh...I am sorry to mention her...I don't want you to feel any comparisons or any uneasiness...dating a married guy."

Quickly I tried to make Bruce comfortable about dating, "I am so comfortable with you talking about her. I respect you to no end...being a devoted husband with good memories from the past. She is one lucky gal...even if she is not aware now...on some level she still feels that." I held his hand and leaned into his face and kissed him with my sauce-covered lips. After we kissed, I held his fingers to my mouth and sucked off some of the sweet sauce. Of course, I sucked and licked longer than necessary. Giving him a clear message of what dessert would involve. I had to laugh to myself, when Bruce adjusted the crotch area of his slacks. Poor guy had an erection.

Since this place now closes at 7PM, we didn't hang around for dessert. Bruce held my hand as we walked out and into the parking lot. He opened the door for me, but before sliding in...I slid my thong off and handed it to him. He stuffed it into his pocket as I hopped into the passenger's seat. As Bruce walked around to the driver's side, I reached into my small handbag clutch and pulled my bowling pin butt plug. I hiked up my dress and waited for Bruce to be seated. Under the illumination of the courtesy lights, my married, bald pussy was on full display as I showed him my butt plug and asked, "How do you like my choice of a bowling body accessory? Not as cute as the nails, but provides ME with more pleasure. Will you do the honor of insertion? Then give me my thong to help secure it in place. I am planning on actually bowling with it in my ass!"

My pussy was soaking wet, so I skipped the lube. I inserted it into my married pussy and twisted it to ensure good coverage. I pulled it out and handed it to Bruce. He leaned over and while kissing me, he slowly pushed it into my pretty pink anus. I moaned as it popped in. We French-kissed for several minutes. I felt his cock: he was rock hard. I was tempted to unzip his pants and service him right then and there, but decided to wait until later.

It was a short drive to the bowling alley and luckily the drive was along local streets with no traffic. Bruce seemed to be either adjusting the crotch of his slacks or staring at me as I had my dress bunched up around my waist. To further tease him, I pulled down the dress' tube top...exposing my tits and erect gumdrop nipples. Fortunately we made it to the bowling complex without crashing or running onto the sidewalk.

The bowling facility that hubby recommended appeared nondescript, but on the inside, it was trendy and a cool place to have a good time while bowling and afterwards in the bar. They even featured a DJ for dancing on weekend nights. I was curious about what kind of dancer Bruce was. My hubby is okay, but I have a brother who is an excellent ballroom specialist. So I know the difference between great and less.

We walked hand-in-hand through the entrance and at the front desk was a cute high-school aged girl. She was friendly and a real Chatty Cathy. She had recently graduated and was attending Grand Canyon University this Fall. I needed rental shoes, but Bruce had his own. Cathy assigned us a lane and thanked us for our business. The lane we would be bowling on was an end lane. I sat on the bench and asked Bruce to remove my sandals. He did and I handed him my socks and rental shoes. He even tied the laces. Needless to say, I gave him a nice upskirt view.

Halfway through our first game, I could tell that Bruce was a decent bowler. He admitted that he and his wife bowled regularly in a league. While chatting about their past, he became distant and quiet. After I bowled my next frame, I walked back and around his chair as he recorded my pin count. I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his cheek. I whispered, "If you will work with me and instruct me...I would love to be your new partner."

He stood up and shook my hand. While hugging me, he commented, "It's a deal. Now let's seal it with a kiss!" He grabbed my ass and pulled me into a bear-hug. His seal-the-deal kiss involved lots of tongue and ass squeezing. Shit...my pussy was getting wet. When we finally uncoupled, the lane next to us was being occupied by a young couple.

Throughout the remainder of the game, Bruce and I were touchy-feely. With an occasional kiss thrown in for good measure. Our lovey-dovey actions didn't go unnoticed by our neighbors. The girl told Bruce, "Wow it's so nice to see a married couple so in love. By the way, how long have you two been married?"

Caught off guard, Bruce hesitated and I knew he was unsure how to respond. So I decided to chime in. I told her (later we found out her name, Kelly), "We've been married for several decades. Bruce is the perfect husband. He is old-fashioned and committed to...love, honor, and cherish 'til death do we part. Being a good lover is a definite plus. No, actually a great lover!!"

Unsure how to respond to my statements, Kelly elbowed her husband. Seems he was checking me out too intently. "Jordan, check out her hubby, you might learn something about being a loving and devoted husband."

As Bruce and I finished up our second game, it was apparent that Jordan was more interested in observing me. Well, I decided to turn up his attention even more and give Bruce a show, too.

I went to the ladies restroom to pee and came back to our lane without my thong. I handed it to Bruce and a big smile came across his face. During our third game, when not bowling, I stood next to Bruce so that he could touch/rub/stroke any body part he wanted. My ass and thighs got plenty of attention. Even a finger on my clit or in my slit. I tried to time my bowling approach and releases shortly after Kelly's...ensuring Jordan had every opportunity to view me while not getting him into more trouble with Kelly.

After our final game, Bruce was helpful and removed my bowling shoes and socks. He helped put on my sandals and did the ankle straps. I joked that he should have been a salesman in a shoe store. He asked, "Have you ever done anything naughty with a male shoe salesman?" I shared that I once did and would tell him about that adventure later...if he was interested.

We checked out with Cathy and headed to the bar. We sat at the bar on stools. As we drank, Bruce's hand was constantly stroking my knee and thigh. Needless to say, he would venture upward to my bald pussy. Teasing my clit and slipping a couple of fingers into my pussy. We were kissing and enjoying the background music. We slow danced to a few songs. Bruce had a constant erection and I was dripping wet. I suggested that we leave and head to Bruce's place. Time for dessert!!

During the drive to Bruce's house in Arcadia, I pulled down the top of my sundress and massaged my tits and played with my nipples. Bruce wanted me to play with his cock while driving, but I wanted him to concentrate on driving. Then I had a brainstorm and said, "I agree to give you a handjob, but I need to do the driving and stroke you in the passenger's seat." Almost immediately, he pulled over into a parking lot and we exchanged seating. To my surprise, Bruce totally removed his pants and underwear...leaving him naked from the waist down. I left my tits exposed and began driving knowing the GPS would provide turn-by-turn directions.

I reached over with my right hand and began stroking his erect cock. There was some precum, but not enough for a frictionless manipulation. I remembered the lube in my handbag. Squirting some onto his cock's mushroom head, I drew it downward to coat his complete length. He let out a moan of approval. I went about massaging his rod as he played with his scrotum. His eyes were closed as I continued my attack. Within seconds he was exploding a stream of hot cum. I milked every drop out onto my hand and his stomach.

He remained motionless for a few seconds...I panicked and pulled over. "Bruce...Bruce...are you okay?" An additional second or two later he came to. He surprised himself, he had blacked out. "Oh my god, I was so scared! Wow, I am glad that I was driving." As he cleaned up using some tissues, I rejoined the traffic.

When we got to his house, he used the garage door opener and I pulled in. As the door closed behind us, I undid the seat belt and we both exited the car, while he remained bottomless. His deflated cock dangled and his scrotum was contracted and tight. With both of us in partial nudity, we entered his house holding hands.

We walked through an obvious mud room and passed the laundry room. Turning we entered the spacious kitchen, it was bright and open with stainless appliances. The countertops were white marble. I noticed that there were no dirty dishes in the sink or clean dishes in any drainer. Everything was well organized including a vase with fresh cut flowers. Near the flower arrangement was a pie with two plates, forks, and napkins. Bruce excused himself and went into a nearby bathroom to pee and clean his cock.

Weirdly I felt my nakedness and pulled up the top of my dress and walked around checking out the living room and family room. The walls of the living room were covered with fine art, this room was the essence of formality. The family room was the complete opposite...the walls covered with a montage of photographs. As I was checking out a group of photographs which were clearly the immediate family, Bruce hugged me from behind and kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear lobe. Still in his embrace, I turned and kissed him. His hands lifted my dress and moved to my bare ass cheeks. I worked my hands out and hugged him around his neck. As our tongues did a dance, I could feel his cock growing, but now it was covered with fabric. Pushing backwards, I observed that he was wearing pajamas. Holding his hands, I stepped back scoping him out. I laughed and joked, "Why so modest? I have seen all the equipment!"

"Sorry, just out of habit. I always made sure that I was not naked around Laura." Pointing to the wall with family photographs, he gave me a quick run down of the people in them. Of course most photos were of him with his wife, Laura, and Laura's brother. Some of the grandkids and even nieces and nephews. His wife was beautiful...clearly Laura favored her.

"Your wife is beautiful...now I know why Laura is so lovely. And your son favors you...he is so handsome. What's his name?" I asked.

"BJ...Bruce, Junior. He lives in Costa Rica, so we don't get to see him much. He is a free spirit...almost a beach bum. Wish he would find a good gal and get married. I need more grandkids." As Bruce finished his sentence, he dragged me into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, he pulled out a stool for me and I sat down. He went around the island and pulled out a large knife. "Lily, how about some dessert?"

"What are your offerings?" Of course, my voice asked in clearly sexual terms.

"Cherry pie. I understand it's your favorite. I made a special trip to the local Pie Snob. Laura told me it was your favorite. She told me there's a backstory, but she won't tell any details."

Damn Laura, again I need to share that Cherry Pie Gang story. Oh well, maybe later. "I would love some pie now...if you promise to give me your sweet cream afterwards."

"Deal!!". As Bruce cut a piece, I requested one slice that we could share. We fed each other bites, until there were only crumbs remaining. Not surprisingly, Bruce cleared the dirty plate and utensils before I could get him to a bedroom. I wanted to fuck in comfort on a mattress. And told him such. He held my hand and we headed down the hallway. He turned into the first doorway, but hesitated. He turned and we went to the next room. As I passed the original choice, it was obviously the master bedroom.

The bedroom we eventually ended up in was clearly feminine. Bruce turned on the ceiling fan light. A cool breeze greeted us as we entered. Walking further in, I knew it was Laura's room. There was a queen bed with a canopy top and sheer white drapes on each bed post. The walls were covered with photographs from Laura's school days. The wall shelves had trophies, sports equipment, and shadow boxes with medals and pins. The furniture was whitewashed and the carpet was white. Holding Bruce's hand, I walked around checking out all the little treasures.

My viewing and thoughts were interrupted by Bruce's voice. "Will this bed be fine? The other third bedroom has been converted to my den or what I call my 'man cave'."

"This is more than fine...somewhat naughty...thinking about fucking on Laura's bed.

Does her daughter sleep here when she comes for a visit? Sorry, just curious...not something perverted."

"Yes, she does. Not as often now that Laura is divorced and remarried. Of course, she spends time at her dad's place. And with her grandma not here...they were so close...especially after the divorce."

Before Bruce could go down that road...I pulled his pajama top off...followed by his bottoms. I removed my dress and threw it on the desk. I went to my knees and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. As I sucked and licked his shaft, he grew nicely. Bruce has a nice uncut cock...slightly bent down and about 7 inches...with sufficient thickness. I love that he manscapes. I massaged his ball sack and sucked a testicle into my mouth. I could tell from his moans, that I was doing something right. (Not to boast, but many guys have complimented me on my blowjob skills.)

I continued to work on his now fully erect cock. Sucking his head and stroking his shaft. His hardness in my mouth further aroused me. I reached down and fingered my clit. I needed so much more, "Bruce, I need you to eat me now. I need your mouth and tongue...then your cock in my pussy." I hopped onto the front of the bed and spread my legs so that my sandaled feet were on the mattress. As soon as I felt Bruce licking my inner thighs, I reclined onto my back.

He moved to my pussy and was licking and kissing my labia. His tongue found my clit and I moaned. He licked, sucked, and bit my love button. Using his fingers, he spread my labia to get even better access to my hard pearl. Oh my god, his tongue was attacking my clit and penetrating my vaginal opening. He has a great technique that combines sucking, licking, biting with blowing that is super arousing. Oh I needed cock...his cock...his married cock. My married bald pussy needed him.

"Bruce get up here with me. I need that cock...NOW!!" I was a bitch-in-heat.

As Bruce came onto the mattress, I moved back. Getting on my hands and knees...I took his cock with one deep-throating motion. He held my head and started to facefuck me. 'Oh my god'...I thought...'so out of character for Mr. Gentleman!' I reached back and fingered my clit. I was afraid that Bruce might cum soon. With a mouth full of cock...I mumbled, "69...now!!" Luckily he understood my jumbled words. He slid under me and offered me his wood. He went to licking my pussy.

I had my usual itching in my pussy. I needed to ride Bruce. I released his cock, did a one-eighty and sat down on his cock. Using the headboard to steady myself and provide further leverage, I went to grinding on Bruce. His thumb massaging my clit. I exploded...no erupted with a toe curling orgasm. My nipples felt like they were going to explode, too.

I collapsed onto Bruce. He hugged me as I calmed down. As I rose off of him, he sucked a nipple and I had another small orgasm. 'Oh my god...this guy is a definite keeper. Thank you Laura for moving into our neighborhood.' These were my postorgasmic thoughts.

With Bruce still erect and buried in my pussy, I rolled to my back. Bruce held me until I was flat and with my legs pointing to the ceiling fan, he put my legs over his shoulders and pounded me...no jackhammered me. God I loved it. I hoped that when he had cum earlier in the car, it would be helpful and allow him to last longer.

12