First Date Night with Bruce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just enjoyed his vigor. He did a switch-off and placed me in a scissor-position and went back to plowing me. This went on for several minutes...until he repositioned us...with me on my side and him behind on his side. His left arm was under me with his hand kneading my tit. His left arm was over my hips...and his hand was massaging my clit. In this position, he slowly fucked me. I could feel another orgasm building. But I was having trouble getting over the edge.

Bruce must have felt the same, he pulled me up into a doggy position and held my hips...rammed me roughly. Within a few minutes, I felt my butt plug being removed and Bruce's cock taking its place. Oh my god, I reached back and fingered my clit with vigor. As I felt Bruce cum in my ass...I did the same. My head fell into the pillows as I loudly moaned...a muffled scream...actually.

Bruce withdrew and headed to the bathroom. I fell down...fully spent. I heard the shower running and decided to join my lover. He was pleasantly surprised. We took turns soaping and rinsing each other. Clearly Bruce was as spent as me. After drying off, we made our way back to Laura's bed...this time removing the bedspread. Bruce went about putting on his pj's. "NO way buddy, I sleep nude and that's how I want you!!!"

Naked he joined me and we cuddled until I heard him snoring. I had to smile...knowing that I had fucked Laura's dad in her bed. In the morning I might ask Bruce about his reluctance to use the master bedroom. I assume he had reservations of fucking someone other than his wife in the 'marital bed'. I could respect that, especially since I would have fun teasing Laura about utilizing her bed.

Early Saturday morning, I was awakened by a call on my IPhone. It was Laura. Bruce was not in bed next to me, but I could smell bacon and fresh brewed coffee. I thought, 'I am one lucky gal. Two orgasms and breakfast in bed.'

I answered Laura's call, "Hi girlfriend, what's up?"

"What's up? How about you filling me in about your date last night. How was it?" She questioned me.

"It was great, but not over yet. I think that I am getting breakfast in bed."

"What, you stayed overnight? That's a surprise. And my dad is cooking breakfast?"

"Appears so by the smells coming from the kitchen. Not sure of what he's preparing, I am still in your bed."

With a raised voice, Laura said, "In my bed? What the fuck! You fucked MY DAD in MY BED?"

"Actually girlfriend, it was more HIM fucking me. And he is great!!" I had to one-up her.

"Oh my god, I never had sex in that bed. My dad was too strict. No boys in the bedroom. It was hard enough getting him to allow me a girls' sleepover."

Trying to calm her down I remarked, "Laura, I think your dad felt it was wrong to make love to another woman in their marital bed. I can appreciate him for that. So your bedroom was the next choice. Your dad is a true gentleman, who clearly loved...no loves your mom."

"Well, did you have a fun date...not counting the sex?"

"We did, I will give you the details later. Now I need to get some coffee. After breakfast, I may need to borrow your bed more, I promise to have him launder the sheets and pillowcases. Oh and thanks for the Cherry Pie suggestion."

Laura seemed herself and made another suggestion, "There should be a Nest Camera on the shelf with my tennis racquet. How about you focus it on the bed. Let me be a voyeur."

"Oh my god, one minute you're upset that I fucked YOUR DAD in YOUR BED. Now you want to watch. What a little pervert. I love it. I will check and if the cam is there...I will text you. But be prepared for a show. Can you handle that?"

"I think that I can, but if I get freaked out...I will disconnect and not watch. Later girlfriend...don't tell my dad that we talked...I want to chat with him. I am curious what he will share."

"Fine, now off for some breakfast and more." I joked...knowing that I would have some morning wood.

Before heading to the kitchen, I went to the bathroom with my small overnight bag. I brushed my teeth and used some mouthwash. Funny I have a thing about 'morning mouth' and kissing.

I walked into the kitchen and Bruce was again in his pj's. He was making waffles and bacon. He offered me a cup of coffee...fresh French Press style. I was impressed. He asked, "Do you want something to wear? I love looking at you, but I have an overly friendly neighbor who has a bad habit of barging in unannounced. He is an old friend and golfing buddy."

Smiling, I agreed, "That would be great. My favorite would be a dress shirt of yours...preferably white."

"Your wish is my command." Bruce was off in a flash...returning with a Polo shirt...white with a button down collar.

I slipped it on...it barely covered my ass...but would be sufficient if 'his buddy' burst in. I left it unbuttoned, but planned to button a few if his neighbor showed up. I had to roll the sleeves up to my elbows to eat without dipping into the syrup.

Over breakfast we replayed parts of last night's date, including the attention that Jordan was giving me, so flattering for me. And of course, Bruce's blacking out due to ejaculation overload. It seems he had never experienced such, but wouldn't mind repeating it...as long as I was the masseuse.

Bruce eventually got around to asking about the Cherry Pie meaning. I shared, "Well back in Illinois we went to a church with a slightly aging congregation. When a male would become a widower, the single/widowed female members would eventually show up at his door with a pie...most likely cherry. Their way of expressing an interest in being a girlfriend. We would joke about the Cherry Pie Gang and not the Red Hat Ladies."

"Interesting, so Laura was suggesting the same for you? Or the opposite for me? Either way, I would love for you to be my girlfriend." Bruce remarked with a smile.

"Bruce, I accept that role. Now can I ask you a question? If you choose not to answer...I will understand and never ask again."

"Ask away."

"Okay, last night when we ended up in Laura's old bedroom. Was that due to you wanting to respect the 'marital bed'?"

Bruce hesitated and eventually said, "Yes...you can read me like a book. I am sorry, but...right now that's how I feel. Is that a problem?"

"Sweetie, not at all...I respect that choice and respect you for it. I can fully understand. Plus it was funny utilizing Laura's bed...surrounded by her keepsakes and memories. I hope that we can have a morning romp before I leave. Do you mind me sharing...or more precisely teasing her about us performing on her stage?"

"Fine with me on the morning romp and the teasing. After her little poolside tease...she deserves even more than that." Bruce had a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eye. "Okay if I clean up here first?"

"No problem, I will see you in her room!!"

I strolled down the hallway to Laura's room. I spotted the shelf with the tennis racquet. And bingo...the nest camera was nearby. It was pointed toward the center of the room, so I adjusted it as best as I could to view her bed. I took my IPhone and sent her a text. "Found the Nest and pointed toward the bed. Still a go on your end?"

Quickly I received a return text..."Turn it on! No picture."

Stumbling around, I eventually found the 'on switch' and texted her.

Another quick reply..."Okay point it more to your left. Also, turn on the fan light for better lumination". I did both...another text..."Perfect".

Damn, I was getting turned on. I was determined to give Laura a show. I would be her personal porn star...her hotwife friend. Her dad's seductress. I went to the bed, straightened the sheets and bedspread and hopped up and removed her dad's shirt. I sat against the headboard with my legs spread and bent. My smooth pussy on display for Bruce and his voyeur daughter. I began to rub my clit and finger my love canal. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy my performance.

Shortly I felt Bruce next to me on the bed. Looking at him...he was naked and stroking his cock to an erection. I pulled him to me to ensure a good side view and swallowed his man-meat. He reached down and started to stroke my pussy. His thumb massaged my clit as he inserted two fingers into my love canal. I moaned loudly. Purposely, I sucked his cock in a manner that revealed its fullness to the cam. Then I swallowed it totally. I was almost gagging. He seemed longer than last night.

Bruce stepped over me and began to eat my pussy. Oh my god, I was wet. He licked up my coin slot slit and then down. Occasionally tonguing my anus and ass crack. I wanted to cum, but needed to give Laura a full performance. Bruce came up to his knees and positioned his cock at my vaginal opening. Teasingly he rubbed my clit and eventually penetrated me in one swift motion. I let out a loud moan. He went to jackhammering me like a man possessed. I wanted to rub out an orgasm, but I wanted to let this show last longer.

Now for the real show! Get ready girlfriend...assuming she was still watching. I told Bruce that I wanted...no, needed... to ride him cowgirl. He gave me no resistance...laying flat on his back with his cock pointed to the ceiling. I climbed into the cowgirl position. I held his cock and slowly went down on his hard shaft. He lifted his ass off the bed causing even a deeper penetration. I let out a scream. Somehow we got into a bucking rhythm, I going down and Bruce coming up. I have never ridden a guy in this fashion. I wanted to finish Bruce off, but I had one more trick up my sleeve.

I dismounted and assumed the reverse cowgirl position. I took Bruce's cock and held it over my pussy slit and inserted it until he was well coated. I lifted off and held his wet rod to my anus. Bruce did the rest...slowly he entered my 'dark tunnel'. When he was fully inserted, I rode him for all that I was worth. Eventually I leaned back and he grabbed two handfuls of tit. As he massaged my tits, I massaged my clit. It took less than a minute...he pulled his cock out and exploded over my pussy and shooting up and over my belly button. That did it, I exploded with a squirting orgasm. What a watery mess. I fell backwards into his arms.

We laid together in the soaked bedspread and sheets. I apologized profusely, but Bruce put his fingers to my mouth, "Stop...no problem...I have a large capacity washer and dryer. Damn, girlfriend, that was another first for me."

As we stripped the bed, I noticed an old text message. It was Laura, all it said was "SLUT".

As Bruce and I did the laundry, we had a lovely talk, not much about sex, but more about life, marriage, kids, and grandkids. When the sheets and pillow cases were dry, I helped make Laura's bed. Bruce joked, "Laura would be pissed...if she knew about the mess that we made." I just laughed...if only he knew.

While waiting for the bedspread to dry, Bruce inquired if I squirted often. I told him just occasionally. Usually with a skilled lover. I even told him about a similar encounter with Scott when we washed the sheets including my butt plug. Unlike with him, his daughter a few days later emptied the dryer and while folding the sheets discovered my butt plug. Bruce inquired, "Was Scott's daughter mad?"

I told him, "No...she was cool about it."

"Good, I doubt Laura would be so accepting. I think she views me as 'old-fashioned' or as the 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' guy."

"Oh...I doubt that. If she did in the past, after this date...she will be viewing you in a much different light. You know how girls talk. But I will be discreet in what I share."

Epilogue: Saturday night I cooked hubby a hearty meal of steak and shrimp with salad, baked potato, and steamed broccoli. We opened a bottle of red wine and purchased a key lime pie from Pie Snob. Poor Bruce still thinks that my favorite is cherry pie...oh well.

We ate by candlelight with romantic music in the background. Our first weekend without any kids and/or grandkids. I wore hubby's favorite black lingerie with heels and jewelry. Of course, I wore an apron while preparing the food. Occasionally, I will wear only an apron with heels...something that I need to consider in the future with Bruce.

After eating we retreated to the family room and sat on our leather sofa. I laid in hubby's lap and he unbuttoned my sheer top. He massaged my tits and played with my gumdrop nipples. Looking down into my big brown eyes, he requested, "Now give me all the juicy details of your date with Bruce."

As I told him about our date, his cock grew long and hard. He continued to tease my nipples and finger my pussy. I slipped off my satin boy shorts to give him full access. I was getting wet from his actions and my own words describing fucking Bruce. Toward the end, I told him Laura texted me with just one word "SLUT". I thought nothing about it, until hubby asked,"Do you think she meant that? Sounds as if she is pissed and angry!"

"I assumed it was a compliment. Not something that was done in anger. Maybe I should call her." Hubby agreed and suggested that I should invite her to come for a sunset swim. Hoping she would wear the microbikini.

I called her, but she didn't answer...so I texted her. "We need to talk about Saturday morning. Call or better yet come for a moonlight swim tomorrow. Hubby would love to see you again...in that silver mini-bikini."

The next evening, I hadn't heard from her. But just in case, I headed to the pool with a pitcher of Sangria. Tonight I was wearing my 'Dangerous When Wet' white bikini. Shortly after I reclined in a chaise lounger on the pool deck, a vehicle pulled into the visitor's parking area. Turning I viewed Laura walking up the pool path. I went to meet her and unlock the gate. She was wearing a short dress cover up and carrying a beach bag.

I greeted her with, "Hi girlfriend, glad you could make it. Cute cover up." Without saying a word, she just walked past me and sat on the foot end of the chaise lounger.

I stepped across and straddled the lounger and sat with my legs spread on the head end. I felt exposed but Laura never looked, instead with her head down she stared at the pool deck. I decided to break the ice, "Laura we need to talk. I value our friendship and don't want anything to wreck that." She didn't respond...I continued, "Are you mad at me?" Still no response. So I expressed how I felt, "Calling me a 'SLUT' was hurtful. Watching was your idea!"

Turning toward me and clearing her throat, she said, "I know. I was mad...no angry, but in reality...I am super jealous. I know that it's wrong...taboo....but I wanted to be you at that moment. Lovemaking with Dad...not fucking. I am sorry...I should not have called you a slut."

I pulled her to me and we hugged. I whispered in her ear, "I love you and I don't want anything to come between us...not even your dad. I would give him up instead of losing you!" She kissed me as I went on, "And I am a HOTWIFE...not a SLUT."

I knew Laura was back to her old self when she laughed and remarked, "Sitting spread wide open...is that hotwife or slut?"

I gave her a love slap and said, "Let's have some Sangria and sit in the pool. This suit gets transparent when wet. Which might qualify as slutty."

We walked to the patio table and I poured two glasses of Sangria from the pitcher. As I did, Laura removed her cover up...OH MY GOD...she was wearing a Sling Bikini. I nearly choked. "Girlfriend, you are one to call me a slut. Does Ross know you wore that here?"

"No, he doesn't even know that I purchased it. I would love to wear it at a pool party around the right people...like you, your hubby, and maybe even Dad. I swam nude in his pool when I was in high school and college."

We sat and drank. We would take a dip to cool off. My wet suit hid nothing. I was getting tipsy and horny. Laura's torpedo tits barely covered...her pink areola showing. She was getting giddy. She kissed me and whispered, "I have a proposal...no a plan...naughty but doable with your help. I will do anything you want to make it a reality."

"Okay, let's hear it." Pulling her sling off her tit, I sucked her nipple. "Anything??"

"Yes, anything." She pulled her sling over her head exposing both torpedo tits. Lifting her tits, she presented them to me to suck. Which I did and more. She was moaning so loud that I covered her mouth. We didn't need any neighbor investigating.

She pulled my hand from her mouth. "Lily I want to fuck my DAD! Watching him ravish you, blew my mind. In addition, he has a wonderful cock. Am I right?".

I assumed the alcohol was clouding her judgment, so I probed her about the 'PLAN'. "He does have a nice cock. He Is manscaping for me. His cock is uncut and thick."

"I knew it. No wonder Mom was so content. Want to hear my plan?" She reached over and sliding my thong to the side...began to finger fuck my pussy.

"Oh yes tell me, but keep doing what you are doing to me."

"Okay, after one of your dates...you take Dad to bed...my bed. You tie his hands and feet to the bed corners. Blindfold him. I sneak in from the closet and take over. After we fuck, he will be relaxed and you finish the night as you want. I am assuming you will want to watch."

"Oh my god Laura, that's crazy. Are you sure? If things go wrong, we will both be exiled to a nunnery. It could ruin not only my relationship with your dad...but yours also."

Laura spread my legs and ate me wildly. She probed my pussy and ass with her tongue. She cupped her fingers and expertly found my g-spot. As she rubbed my g-spot, I felt a finger then two and finally three fingers in my ass. "Fuck me, you slut." I shouted. She buried her mouth over mine. Shortly afterwards, I had an orgasm...my bucking and spasms causing waves in the water.

When I recovered, Laura asked, "So will you assist me in seducing my DAD?"

"Damn, girlfriend...how can I say no. I have some minor conditions and one possibly big hurdle. Your dad and I fuck bareback, because I had a hysterectomy. We discussed this since he didn't have a vasectomy. If you use a condom, he will know it's not me."

Smiling Laura came back with this, "So true, but Ross agreed on wanting a baby. So I got off of the pill. Yesterday I took a home test...and I am pregnant. I wanted to wait to tell you until after my doctor's appointment. So I will know positively by the time we do this."

"Oh my god, I am so happy for you. With that hurdle likely removed, my other conditions are that I do watch, it's a one time occurrence, and it's our secret. No sharing with anyone...even our hubbies. Speaking of which, you're too wasted to drive. My hubby will drive you home."

Laura shook my hand and said, "It's a deal."

I held her hand and mentioned additional conditions, "When hubby is driving you home, don't wear your cover up. Finally, I pick the night when we will do this insane adventure."

We gathered our things and headed to my villa. Of course, hubby was more than happy to drive Laura home.

When they left, I stripped and got into bed. I thought to myself, Laura is right, we can do this.

When hubby got home and came into bed, he laid next to me with his head on my tits. He was too quiet for my liking. "Okay spill the beans, what happened?".

He described how Laura masturbated herself to an orgasm. She came shortly before they pulled into the driveway. After composing herself, she put on her cover up and hubby walked her to the front door. Ross met them at the door and helped her inside. He joked with hubby about how their wives seemed to enjoy a good drink and pool dip. He suggested that maybe one time they could join the wives...maybe swapping wives for the night.

"That's interesting...that would be hot! I must admit that I am curious about sex with Ross and you would definitely love Laura. But for now, let me give you a blowjob, to help you sleep."

12