First Date with a Domme

Story Info
Sexy nurse reveals her dominant side during a first date.
1k words
4.35
27k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on a vanilla dating app. She was tall, blonde, confident, and worked in healthcare. It turned out we both loved espresso martinis and by the third round we were discussing her funniest E.R stories.

"You wouldn't believe some of the things people need to come get removed."

"Removed from...?"

"Their butts! I've seen everything from shampoo bottles to flashlights. If it's remotely insertable and doesn't have a base trust me, someone has come in with it."

"How do you get them out?"

"Usually with my fingers and a lot of lube but the worst cases have required surgery."

"Oh geez, that would be a super awkward hospital visit."

"Well, lucky for you, you just met someone who might be willing to help on an outpatient basis."

"Oh, you do foreign body removals on the first date?"

"Hospital visits are expensive, helping a naughty boy who was irresponsible with his ass could be my good deed for the month."

My dick started throbbing against the confines of my jeans as this beautiful woman teased me.

"Now I almost wish I'd misplaced something..." I decided to push this as far as she was willing to go.

"You're totally sure there's nothing that could be up there?" she shot back with a smirk.

"I definitely lost a lot of golf balls last weekend, pretty sure it was the water traps but you never know."

"We need to know for sure! Get the check."

Before I knew it we were back at her apartment. Any thought that our conversation was just kinky flirting disappeared as she pulled on blue medical gloves.

"I need all your clothes off for this procedure," she said as she finished with the gloves.

I was getting increasingly nervous but when a hot woman tells me to take my clothes off I'm not the type to argue.

"Good boy. Go get a towel from the bathroom."

I was surprised how natural following her instructions felt. I quickly came back with one of her fluffy pink bath towels which she had me lay over her couch.

"We'll start out on your back, bring your butt all the way to the edge of the arm rest."

To my surprise she was holding leather cuffs that she quickly and firmly attached to my ankles and wrists.

"These restraints will help keep you nice and still during the procedure. Just one last step..."

Procuring a metal spreader bar she quickly had my hands and feet pinned above me.

"Now let's find this golf ball!"

She squirted lube into her gloved right hand then grabbed the spreader bar with her left hand.

"Just relax."

I felt a slippery, gloved finger enter my back passage.

"Hmm, two knuckles in and I don't feel the golf ball. It must really be up there. Let's try another finger."

I gasped at the intrusion of a second finger. I could feel her fingers bending in and out inside of me as she also slid them forward and backward.

"Well there's definitely something in here but it's not so much a golf ball as it is your prostate. You must have lied to me about the golf ball."

"I said I wasn't sure!"

"Don't make excuses, wasting a highly trained medical professionals time is extremely naughty, you're going to have to be punished."

I can feel cum dripping out of my rock hard member at her words and the exquisite sensations of her fingers massaging against my p-spot.

"If you'd been a good boy I'd let you cum but naughty boys don't get permission."

She's sliding her fingers in and out of my exposed ass so vigorously that it takes me a second to realize that she must have added a third finger. Her other hand drops down from the spreader bar and begins sliding along my insanely sensitive penis, sending waves of sensation up my spine.

"Ohhh God. I'm going to cum," I gasp.

"Absolutely not without permission!"

The hand that's stroking me lightly slaps my penis and balls but then returns to the business at hand. Her other hand hasn't stopped its relentless massage of my prostate.

"Please may I cum? I'm so close," I beg.

"That's a you problem. No."

"Please miss, I'm begging you. I'm trying to hold it in for you but I just caaaaaaaan't!"

Ropes of warm semen splash my chest and stomach. I feel an intense shame at having let this incredible domme down but also a thrill of wondering how she'll respond to my infraction.

"Did you just ejaculate during a medical procedure? Without permission?"

"Yes miss, I'm very sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're about to be."

She wipes the semen off my body with a paper towel, unclips my wrists from the spreader bar, then rolls me off the couch onto the ground.

"Elbows and knees on the ground, turn your butt to face me. I'm giving you 30 strokes with a paddle for being such a disobedient date. Now what do you say?"

"Thank you for punishing me for being naughty."

"That's exactly right."

SLAP. The first stroke takes my breath away. All I can think about is the sharp burn spreading across my right butt cheek.

"Count them out loud for me," she commands.

"One, thank you."

SLAP. The other cheek receives the same treatment. It stings so badly but I can feel my penis respond despite the fact that I orgasmed not even two minutes ago.

"Two, thank you."

30 sounds incredibly far away but I bear down and take it for her. Whimpering, moaning, and even begging, but ultimately succeeding in accepting my punishment for her.

"Good boy. Now you get a reward."

I feel an ungloved hand, the first skin to skin contact we've had all night, reach under me and take my rock hard erection by the head. As she begins to stroke her mouth kisses across my recently abused ass cheeks and she begins to flick my hole with her tongue.

I've never received a rimjob before but this has been a night of plenty of firsts. The sensation is incredible, soft and warm in contrast to the intense fingering earlier. To my surprise not even a minute later I can feel another orgasm coming.

"Please miss, may I cum?"

"No."

Work of fiction by ChiSwitch93, please do not share or republish without permission.