First Day at the Fast-n-Easy

Story Info
Young woman trains w/male & female staff at fast food joint.
1.4k words
3.38
2.6k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Day at the Fast-n-Easy

©2023 Morra Rose

~A woman undergoes rigorous training with male and female staff during her first day at Fast-n-Easy Burger Joint. A very silly, randy short story to whet your appetite. Or not. Bon appetit!~

Marlene ran across the parking lot, late for her first day, dodging the cars crowding in for the lunch rush. Her breasts threatened to pop out the top of the too-small shirt, and the tight polyester black pants chaffed in the summer heat. The manager, Deke, opened the door for her as she tried to button up her shirt, but to no avail. Cleavage would have to show.

Deke frowned, "You're late, Marlene, but I'll take care of you later."

Customers snaked from the counter to the door, the grills hissed, and employees bounced off each other behind the counter like pinballs. Before she went behind the counter, she affixed the Fast-n-Easy visor onto her curly blond head. Tall, slender Davon watched her, grinning, until Juanita, the big girl with the juicy brown breasts poked him, "Davon! Get to work! She's mine today."

Juanita grabbed her wrist and said, "Come on, now, you got to get into the flow here." Chubby Joey at the grill winked at her, and top jock Vince brushed against her holding big bagged meals in both hands. "'Scuse me, newbie," he said, his bulge brushing her ass.

Juanita showed Marlene the shake machine, chocolate or vanilla, and how to set the cups and turn the thing on and off. "You like chocolate or vanilla, honey?"

"Uh, chocolate."

"Mm hmm. I like vanilla myself. Now, fill the cup, put the cover on...oops!" The cover slipped and a blob of vanilla shake spilled into her cleavage. She scooped it out with a finger and licked it, "Mmm, good stuff, but I need help cleaning up this sticky mess. I bet you're good at that," she slipped her moist fingers over Marlene's tight crotch. She felt it getting slippery down there. All Marlene could do was nod. Juanita smiled, "Good, come on."

Juanita led Marlene to a back room used for storage, complete with utility sink. Juanita unbuttoned her shirt to reveal even more cleavage, "Now, clean me up."

Marlene reached for a cloth, but Juanita barked, "With your tongue!" Marlene nodded, and buried her nose in Juanita's breasts, licking and sucking the vanilla shake from between Juanita's breasts while Juanita unbuttoned her pants, "Now, get on your knees." Marlene obeyed, and as she knelt, felt the ass of her cheap pants give out.

Juanita heard the rip, "Ah, don't worry about that, baby. You got work to do here-pull down my pants..."

Marlene pulled down Juanita's pants. They stood eye to pussy.

"No panties?" Marlene looked up.

"No! No panties! That's part of the uniform. Didn't Deke tell you?" Juanita frowned, "Now, get to work. Clean me up!" She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Marlene shoved her face into Marlene's pussy, tickled by rich, curly dark hair, but pressed on nonetheless. She slipped her tongue into Juanita's crack, flickering, probing, then pressed in deeper, Juanita's thick lips enveloping Marlene's lips, as if they ate her face and not the other way around.

"Marlene, how you doin' down there?"

"Mmm, canna brre..." came a muffled reply.

"Take a breath, then get back to work." Juanita moaned, her juices flowing. The door opened, and she opened her eyes, "Davon, what you need now? I'm training Marlene!"

"Yeah, but I need straws!" Davon closed the door behind him. He bent over to grab a box of straws from the shelf, "Mm, Marlene looks pretty capable. She can handle training from two at a time."

Davon unbuckled his pants, dropped his drawers, and fondled his cock until hard. He got on his knees and fingered Marlene's ass, slipping through the rip in the back. "Underwear? Oh no, no."

"Yeah, I know. I told her no underwear is part of the uniform." Juanita clarified.

Davon poked into the underwear so hard that Marlene muffled a curse into in Juanita's pussy, tickling her, "Woo! That felt good, girl! Do it again!"

Finally, Davon ripped a hole in her underwear and proceeded. He spit on his tip, then teased her asshole with his head, plunging it inside her when she pushed her ass towards him. He rammed it in deep, forcing her hard into Juanita, who came in Marlene's mouth, then after frenzied, burning thrusts in Marlene's ass, Davon came, too. "Gotta get those straws out there," he panted, "them mother-fuckin' customers is thirsty!" He withdrew, smacked Marlene's ass and said, "Good form. We'll work on that again, later."

Joey, the obese fry cook, choked the door as Davon tried to slip out with the box of straws. "Davon, I hope you saved some for me!" Joey said.

"I'm spent for a while. Get your straw-on with Marlene." Davon replied, leaving and shutting the door behind him.

"A'right, Big Joey, I'm done." Juanita repackaged her tits and zipped up her pants. From the kitchen, Deke the manager yelled, "Juanita, I need you out here!"

"I'm coming!" She yelled back, "Oh, wait, I already came," she giggled and left Marlene and Joey alone.

"Good, Marlene, lie on those sacks of potatoes." Joey ordered.

Wiping her mouth, she protested, "But I'm training for counter, not cook!"

"We do a lot of cross-training here." Replied Joey, pulling down her pants and underwear, then bending her knees almost to her shoulders. He plopped his burger-belly on her stomach and wedged his big balls under her ass, trapping her between fat and testicles and bouncy-fucked her with his sweet gherkin, like a chubby finger playing pucker in the tight suction of her pussy. Davon's cum leaked out of her ass onto the sacks of potatoes. Marlene moaned, "Oh shit, I hope the health inspector doesn't see Davon's spunk on the spuds!"

"Uh...uh...uh...don't worry...you'll suck...the inspector's cock...uh...uh." Joey responded until his little dick spit. He dislodged from Marlene and pulled up his pants. "Scooch over." He hauled up the sack of sploogy potatoes and headed out, "See ya."

"Uh, yeah." Marlene murmured. She started washing up when Deke, a lanky man with teeth that could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence, poked his head through the door, "What the fuck, Marlene?"

"Yeah, I know, I'm trying to get back out there."

"No, get back on the potatoes!" Deke shut the door behind him.

She obeyed, mounting the sack again without pulling up her pants. Deke smiled, "I see you're getting the hang of it." He got on his knees, and he and his teeth attacked Marlene's cunt, nipping her clit and combing her pubes with his teeth. She cried out as he bit her lips, but his tongue did not enter her pussy. Instead, he stood up and said, "We're out of special sauce, so pull up your pants, and go to Vince at the window."

"But where's the special sauce?" Marlene looked around.

"Just go," the manager said, picking a hair out of his teeth with one hand and rubbing himself with the other, "Oh, and send Juanita in here while you're at it."

Vince was working up a sweat, hustling orders between the window and the grill. "Special sauce?" He asked Marlene. She nodded and stood there, when Vince reached down into her pants, plunged his fingers into her cunt, and swirled them around until that thick special sauce collected between his fingers. He withdrew his hand and spread the sauce on a cup of fries, which he popped into a bag, "Order up!" and off to the window the bag went. "Stay here," Vince ordered, "I may need more sauce."

And indeed, he did. So much, that Marlene ran dry. "Dammit, Marlene, turn around." He bent her over the counter between the condiments and the shake machine, and forced his weasel through the maze of torn pants and underwear, thrusting and banging her forehead into the cup dispenser until her pussy quivered and she came, her sauce refreshed. She managed to provide until closing, when Vince slid her along the counter to Deke, who slow-fucked her while she cleaned the counter, rhythmically grinding her with every sweep of the disinfectant cloth. About to cum, he withdrew, turned her around, and pushed her to her knees. She swallowed his cock halfway down her throat just as he squirted.

The other employees said goodnight and headed out the door while Deke helped Marlene to her feet and he zipped up his pants. He grinned at Marlene, "Good job tonight, and you better be late tomorrow, too."